FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocked users

Blocked users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you block someone can they still view your profile as a guy claiming to be a women is harassing me on here it's just annoying can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope if you block someone they can't see your profile

No when you block they cant see your profile

"Nope if you block someone they can't see your profile "

Thank you it's just that I've blocked them and since had a friend request from the same profile and I didn't understand how it happened

Report the profile too.

Thank you all!

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 16:42:06]

"Nope if you block someone they can't see your profile

Thank you it's just that I've blocked them and since had a friend request from the same profile and I didn't understand how it happened "

if you were friends before, or they sent an invite anyway, it will still be there after you block them.

they cannot re-add themselves as a freind and neither can you unless you unblock them first.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thank you it's just that I've blocked them and since had a friend request from the same profile and I didn't understand how it happened "

It is a bug when you block someone

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

When you block them you automatically unfriend them too.... I'm not sure but I think you may have to delete all message's you may have swapped with them yourself, that way they will no longer have a link to message you in the future.

P.S. They will still be able to see your posts in the forums and will be able to comment.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"When you block them you automatically unfriend them too.... I'm not sure but I think you may have to delete all message's you may have swapped with them yourself, that way they will no longer have a link to message you in the future.

P.S. They will still be able to see your posts in the forums and will be able to comment."

It's annoying when blocked people continue to interact with you in the forum. I know removing posts can make the whole thread sometimes unreadable but in many cases they are stand alone comments and should be removed. It's getting around the block and mildly annoying.

For anyone who has blocked me or I've blocked them - don't talk to me in the forum.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

For anyone who has blocked me or I've blocked them - don't talk to me in the forum.

"

It doesn't work that way, people are allowed to answer anyones posts. Also unless people looked at your profile they wouldn't know if they were blocked or not

don't talk to me! what a flounce!!

You must have been friends at someone point when you block it's an annoying thing where it appears back on your friend invite list it confuses a lot of people

I honestly believe that when you block someone or a couple, or when he, she or they block you vice versa. Blocked profiles shouldn't be seen at all - yes that includes forums and meets and events as well.

Maybe Fab should do what Facebook do when it comes to blocking people. Very much out of sight.

"

It doesn't work that way, people are allowed to answer anyones posts. Also unless people looked at your profile they wouldn't know if they were blocked or not"

I thought using forums to get around blocks was against forum rules. Has this changed?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

It doesn't work that way, people are allowed to answer anyones posts. Also unless people looked at your profile they wouldn't know if they were blocked or not

I thought using forums to get around blocks was against forum rules. Has this changed?"

No, its the same as its always been - people can reply to anyones posts in the forums.

They cant use the forum specifically to contact someone because they have blocked them or they are excluded by filters eg 'I cant message you because youre filters wont allow messages from single men' or 'Ive no idea why you have blocked me'....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I thought using forums to get around blocks was against forum rules. Has this changed?"

No

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

I thought using forums to get around blocks was against forum rules. Has this changed?

No, its the same as its always been - people can reply to anyones posts in the forums.

They cant use the forum specifically to contact someone because they have blocked them or they are excluded by filters eg 'I cant message you because youre filters wont allow messages from single men' or 'Ive no idea why you have blocked me'...."

A friend was banned from the forums for answering a general question by someone she hadn't known had blocked her, isn't that a tad harsh?

If they have a message from you, they can still send a friend request. Leave the friend request, don't delete it, that way they can't send another. Report if you feel harrassed.

» Add a new message to this topic