FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbies....

Newbies....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys.

A bit of advise if you will. Girlfriend and I, well her really! Have been talking recently about going to a club or getting another couple involved.

I've had lots of 3sum fun before, but she's new to it all. She's really up for a girl on girl time, with me just watching. I'm absolutely cool with that. I suppose my question is, are there many girls/ couples out there for soft swinging like that? She has a fairly high profile job, so discretion is extremely important!

Will update the profile to reflect the new situation soon, might even go mad and add a few pics!

Be good to hear your collective thoughts.

Stay sexy

Al.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There aren't many couples or single ladies who will put on a FF show for the fellas to watch. There are some out there but you will probably have a long search.

Thought that might be the case! Are there many couples up for 'soft' swinging.... Had that years ago, really sexy watching another watch you, watch them!

Al

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys.

A bit of advise if you will. Girlfriend and I, well her really! Have been talking recently about going to a club or getting another couple involved.

I've had lots of 3sum fun before, but she's new to it all. She's really up for a girl on girl time, with me just watching. I'm absolutely cool with that. I suppose my question is, are there many girls/ couples out there for soft swinging like that? She has a fairly high profile job, so discretion is extremely important!

Will update the profile to reflect the new situation soon, might even go mad and add a few pics!

Be good to hear your collective thoughts.

Stay sexy

Al."

Simple. Put up a joint profile saying what you want.

Otherwise, keep fantasing.

Harsh, but probably fair!

Time to revamp the profile I guess. In my defence, I was just putting the feelers out, not trying to upset anyone.

Al

"Harsh, but probably fair!

Time to revamp the profile I guess. In my defence, I was just putting the feelers out, not trying to upset anyone.

Al"

If you think you upset anyone, you have a very egocentric view. You want more? Then change your profile to a couple's. If you don't then don't. No upset. Quite straightforward. Good luck.

"There aren't many couples or single ladies who will put on a FF show for the fellas to watch. There are some out there but you will probably have a long search. "

I would. Think it's great fun

Thanks Banshee.....

I won't change it to a couples profile, till we are ready to play as a couple. Be misleading otherwise, I imagine there are enough fake profiles on here without another!

Stay sexy all.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP does your girlfriend know you have a single profile?

Sally

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"OP does your girlfriend know you have a single profile?

Sally"

Why should it matter?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Just go to a club and see what happens.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Very few females would be interested in ff play with the man watching. They don't want to put on a floor show and become a performing seal. Most females want to play with both halves of a couple all as equal participants or just with singles.

There are plenty of soft swap couples out there, you just need to look for them and make sure you all fully communicate what you want and are willing to do together if/when you meet.

If you are meeting as a couple do bear in mind that there is very little chance of anyone meeting you from your current profile. The easiest way is to set up a new couples profile just for meeting as a couple and you can still keep your single profile.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Appreciated.

Time to have a 'chat' and put a new profile up. See where that takes us!

Not been to a club before. If we just wanted to watch and maybe play together with others watching. Are we likely to get overly bothered or do people generally wait to be invited to join in?

Thanks again, stay sexy.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Thanks for all the feedback guys. Appreciated.

Time to have a 'chat' and put a new profile up. See where that takes us!

Not been to a club before. If we just wanted to watch and maybe play together with others watching. Are we likely to get overly bothered or do people generally wait to be invited to join in?

Thanks again, stay sexy."

All clubs have the same basic rules, ask before you touch and no means no. You might get people who want to play with you but a polite "no thanks" is enough and they will leave you alone. Lots of people only play together and many just watch others and not play themselves.

On my first club visit i decided i didn't want to play. I just wanted to check the club out and get a feel for it. Everyone was very friendly and chatty and made me welcome. Nobody was pushy and everyone respected the fact i didn't want to play.

» Add a new message to this topic