FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Back again, profile advice?

Back again, profile advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone.

I've just come back after having a bit of a break from the site. I know it's difficult for blokes getting meets and getting verified on here. But thought once again I'd just ask if people can have a look at my profile and if there's anything really terrible about it just say. I know I haven't got many photos at the moment I did have some face ones but decided I'd rather have them as private. Cheers everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spelling

Grammar

Pictures

As always...

"Spelling

Grammar

Pictures

As always... "

did you read it? his spelling and grammar is ok, the profile reads well..

all you need are some eyecatching pics OP ....but that doesn't mean ones of your cock

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Not bad, decent introduction. The photo is the one thing I think lets you down. I get why you want to keep face picture private but the one pic you do have is unclear. But all in all not bad x

"Not bad, decent introduction. The photo is the one thing I think lets you down. I get why you want to keep face picture private but the one pic you do have is unclear. But all in all not bad x "

Thanks Yeah I kind of knew when I posted the picture wasn't that great, need to take a better one int he next day or so and change it.

Good to know the text is all ok though.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Not bad, decent introduction. The photo is the one thing I think lets you down. I get why you want to keep face picture private but the one pic you do have is unclear. But all in all not bad x

Thanks Yeah I kind of knew when I posted the picture wasn't that great, need to take a better one int he next day or so and change it.

Good to know the text is all ok though.

"

"Spelling

Grammar

Pictures

As always...

did you read it? his spelling and grammar is ok, the profile reads well..

all you need are some eyecatching pics OP ....but that doesn't mean ones of your cock "

Yes I did

'In the near future to' is incorrect... as 'to' used this way should be 'too'.

Picky... but u asked

By *liciaKLWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

you should have more classy/dressed pics

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think the text is good. Just need more photos and the avatar one is poor but better than nothing.

Sally

Thanks for all the reply's, I'll try and get some more photo's up in the next day or so. Just makes it a bit trickier when I'd rather not have my face pics as public.

"Hi everyone.

I've just come back after having a bit of a break from the site. I know it's difficult for blokes getting meets and getting verified on here. But thought once again I'd just ask if people can have a look at my profile and if there's anything really terrible about it just say. I know I haven't got many photos at the moment I did have some face ones but decided I'd rather have them as private. Cheers everyone!"

Lack of pictures. Boring content. Nothing to stimulate the mind

Sorry OP

"Hi everyone.

I've just come back after having a bit of a break from the site. I know it's difficult for blokes getting meets and getting verified on here. But thought once again I'd just ask if people can have a look at my profile and if there's anything really terrible about it just say. I know I haven't got many photos at the moment I did have some face ones but decided I'd rather have them as private. Cheers everyone!

Sorry OP "

Ok so I'm going to sort out the photos in the next day or so. What would you suggest I add to the content to make it more interesting?

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks for all the reply's, I'll try and get some more photo's up in the next day or so. Just makes it a bit trickier when I'd rather not have my face pics as public. "

We have over 50 photos on our profile without our faces in. It is possible!

Sally

Needs a penguin

The text is a bit bland to be honest, but at least you have actually bothered to type a profile xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi everyone.

Sorry OP

Ok so I'm going to sort out the photos in the next day or so. What would you suggest I add to the content to make it more interesting?"

Almost anything really. A list of the makes of trains currently not running on Southern Railways might be more fun to read. Add some personality - show people what sort of person you are. Don't be bland. Be interesting and existing but only you know you so only you can write about yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic