FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Polyamourous Relationships part 2

Polyamourous Relationships part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last one got too big ..... so here's part 2.

After many many years swinging I've decided it's not for me. So I've decided to venture down the polyamourous route.

Are you in a poly relationship? How did you get there and what advice would you give a total newbie like me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure there's differing opinions on this but it seems to me if you look too hard for a polyamorous relationship it's unlikely to happen. It seems a more accidental, organic process.

As opposed to to swinging where you have to be more active and searching to get meets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure there's differing opinions on this but it seems to me if you look too hard for a polyamorous relationship it's unlikely to happen. It seems a more accidental, organic process.

As opposed to to swinging where you have to be more active and searching to get meets

"

No, I've found all but one of my relationships by actively looking. It's very hard to accidentally end up with multiple partners unless you're actively looking for other people who also want to have multiple partners. Most people are monogamous and want monogamy.

By *ammieandalex12Couple  over a year ago

mansfield

"I'm sure there's differing opinions on this but it seems to me if you look too hard for a polyamorous relationship it's unlikely to happen. It seems a more accidental, organic process.

No, I've found all but one of my relationships by actively looking. It's very hard to accidentally end up with multiple partners unless you're actively looking for other people who also want to have multiple partners. Most people are monogamous and want monogamy."

We Found it was the complete opposit for us, we had heared of polyamory a long time ago, was interested but never really desired it, one thing lead to another without even knowing it we were in a poly relationship. If this was to end, it isn't something we would actively look for again. We feel it's such a presious thing to share that it isn't something you can Actively look for. But that's just how we feel, that's the great thing, there is so many dynamics with it.

» Add a new message to this topic