FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photo verified and profile

Photo verified and profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachgoose OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Would anyone ever meet someone not photo verified or no pics and nothing really in profile? It's our loss seemingly as we've said not until we've got a bit more info, oh and new to this hence the reason for asking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Would anyone ever meet someone not photo verified or no pics and nothing really in profile? It's our loss seemingly as we've said not until we've got a bit more info, oh and new to this hence the reason for asking"

No, we wouldn't, personally. Loads of very good, informative profiles on here. Profiles like that are probably timewasters ,picture collectors or just wannabes. Hope you have fun!

By *eachgoose OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Our thoughts exactly, started the chatting already and even have friends added, pics exchanged and all good, looking forward to the journey,

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Have your rules, and only make exceptions when you're sure you should.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would anyone ever meet someone not photo verified or no pics and nothing really in profile? It's our loss seemingly as we've said not until we've got a bit more info, oh and new to this hence the reason for asking"

Let commonsense prevail.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Our thoughts exactly, started the chatting already and even have friends added, pics exchanged and all good, looking forward to the journey, "

I hope you enjoy your journey, it's not always plain sailing, but sounds like you're learning fast!

couldn't even begin to tell you if the people we've met are photo verified...

we do, however at least like to see pictures of people before we meet them and their profile needs to give us enough information to inspire us to ask to see their pictures...

Yes I would if I got a good vibe from the initial contact.

My last meet was at half an hours notice with a guy with nothing on his profile. Not even a pic.

He sent me a good initial message with pics attached and I just had the feeling he was the real deal.

Half an hour later he was in my hotel and we had a great time.

About 30% of the female profiles here have no photos and many of them have only a line or two of text. I'm often in two minds about whether or not to send them a message. Are they just window shoppers, can't be arsed, or paranoid that someone might identify them? Or maybe they are absolute gems that everyone else is passing by? But who can tell when they give you nothing to go on.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't bother making contact.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

If we are contacted by a couple with no pics and not photo verified then we immediately assume they are fake so whilst we would meet the couple would have to go out of their way to prove they were genuine before we would agree to any meet.

Those type of profiles they are picture hunters, fakes or total crack pots! Be careful and trust your instincts

Normally I would say walk away..... but one of my best ever meets....repeated several times, was just such a profile. No pics, not photo verified and one line of text.

She contacted me....we swapped numbers and chatted tho. Next day she turned up on her bicycle having ridden 20 miles to meet me. Had some great meets over a period of a couple of months.

Sometimes it's worth the chance...but do other checking!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Have your rules, and only make exceptions when you're sure you should.

"

This

By *ust TallMan  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Can I just add though that even for the most genuine single guys like me, getting verified in the first place is just so difficult.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Photo veries are worthless, but we do like to see pics and a bit of info on the profile before we can decide if we want to stay in touch.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Can I just add though that even for the most genuine single guys like me, getting verified in the first place is just so difficult."

no its not that difficult lots of socials for a starters

weston-super-mare

"Can I just add though that even for the most genuine single guys like me, getting verified in the first place is just so difficult.

no its not that difficult lots of socials for a starters"

Are you talking about clubs, or are there social events on here that I just haven't seen?

manchester

"Can I just add though that even for the most genuine single guys like me, getting verified in the first place is just so difficult.

Are you talking about clubs, or are there social events on here that I just haven't seen?

"

theres one in weston 15th feb quick search....

weston-super-mare

theres one in weston 15th feb quick search...."

Thank you Mischief, I must admit that I had thought that they were by invitation only (and wanting verified people etc) but will take more notice! Thanks again

manchester

theres one in weston 15th feb quick search....

Thank you Mischief, I must admit that I had thought that they were by invitation only (and wanting verified people etc) but will take more notice! Thanks again"

No problem!

Now OP some will say no but like others have said trust your instincs and above all enjoy it and have fun xx

» Add a new message to this topic