FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wheres the Ultimate single man

wheres the Ultimate single man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

we ar having aprty tomorrow night . it is no 6 in a series that we have been building up to wher we wantt to be that is the best most sought after party that is gen and free _(no catches) saf enice good fun relxe decent but seyx people but most of all you would see mtial respect. what we also said was that we would not pander to predjudice do if u are homophobic, racist anti ageing anti nuclear dont forget it cos our only criteria is are u a good or bad person simple u would think well it was and we have been very succesful well tomorrow really is the one where it gets to a point where we are attracting lots of quality interst and like gold or diamonds when somethong is sought after it becomes more val;uable and harder to get. one of the main score points is that we guarantee a manged mix ie x amount of single and couples to a good ratio that way a couple can turn up kln owing ther will be a majority of other couples theras well not 99 per cent single men. now thats the crux we want good single men/ w era every to the point and honets cos too many people wont get to the point. the point being we know that there are some really gen graet single men out there we know we met thm on our travels . thats koo now lts find thjem \. u a d a party and yes i can fill a venue every day all day but what sort of men are in there i wouldnt know. its like lubs they get a bad rep for eltting i too many single guys , righht lets say it like it is they are here not to make babies but to generate cash and the majority of single guys ill stand up all day long for i dont see them as a threat they bring in a dynamic so great there u go guys now thios is wher i need your help. for my partyu moz i need one more single guy. ive been very to the point and on purpose cos im offering u afree ticket to what will be a great party ive one other single man there and he is great reliable knows how to talk to a couple amd a single etc xcan mingle. now ive put that up here and siad look i knopw yove got a cock of some size , yes well ill atke your word for that what i want is o see your personality . bllody hell its dried uop they are looking but not mailing . come on lads yuou are letting your side down and conforming to all the worst fears couples hav e that when u are asked to interact you cant do anything other than send a cock so far ther was one guy and he bowled us over but he had a prior appt and wouldnt break it thats brilliant he prob found that hard but he stucj to his guns and we are impressed and hes on the list next time already . now where thers one thyer must be more . well are there . read between the lines of what ve wotoe yes its direct but cant usee im challenging you to prive there are real singhle men out there not jsut cock pi . id rather have just one single gut lucky chap than put someopne in i couldnt trust to interact come on sell your self onec you are in ill support you and you are in the box`seat nxt timw or are the majority right there arent any they are extinct we close at 11 on the dot

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm, maybe it's because I'm not an Ultimate single man, but I could not be bothered to try to understand this post.

If any single men can post a translation, for the beneift of the lovely single males on here, I'm sure it would be appreciated

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

my eyes and head hurt - sorry!!

i read it and thot, whos geeing me a lift!!

I'm not sure but I think they are looking for the return key? And possibly a spell-checker?

never read it all but agree, spelling an grammar ouch hurts my eyes

"I'm not sure but I think they are looking for the return key? And possibly a spell-checker?"

do ya really care...they are a fucking tasty couple...last thing on my mind is there fuckin spelling...I'd be down there!!!

"we ar having aprty tomorrow night . it is no 6 in a series that we have been building up to wher we wantt to be that is the best most sought after party that is gen and free _(no catches) saf enice good fun relxe decent but seyx people but most of all you would see mtial respect. what we also said was that we would not pander to predjudice do if u are homophobic, racist anti ageing anti nuclear dont forget it cos our only criteria is are u a good or bad person simple u would think well it was and we have been very succesful well tomorrow really is the one where it gets to a point where we are attracting lots of quality interst and like gold or diamonds when somethong is sought after it becomes more val;uable and harder to get. one of the main score points is that we guarantee a manged mix ie x amount of single and couples to a good ratio that way a couple can turn up kln owing ther will be a majority of other couples theras well not 99 per cent single men. now thats the crux we want good single men/ w era every to the point and honets cos too many people wont get to the point. the point being we know that there are some really gen graet single men out there we know we met thm on our travels . thats koo now lts find thjem \. u a d a party and yes i can fill a venue every day all day but what sort of men are in there i wouldnt know. its like lubs they get a bad rep for eltting i too many single guys , righht lets say it like it is they are here not to make babies but to generate cash and the majority of single guys ill stand up all day long for i dont see them as a threat they bring in a dynamic so great there u go guys now thios is wher i need your help. for my partyu moz i need one more single guy. ive been very to the point and on purpose cos im offering u afree ticket to what will be a great party ive one other single man there and he is great reliable knows how to talk to a couple amd a single etc xcan mingle. now ive put that up here and siad look i knopw yove got a cock of some size , yes well ill atke your word for that what i want is o see your personality . bllody hell its dried uop they are looking but not mailing . come on lads yuou are letting your side down and conforming to all the worst fears couples hav e that when u are asked to interact you cant do anything other than send a cock so far ther was one guy and he bowled us over but he had a prior appt and wouldnt break it thats brilliant he prob found that hard but he stucj to his guns and we are impressed and hes on the list next time already . now where thers one thyer must be more . well are there . read between the lines of what ve wotoe yes its direct but cant usee im challenging you to prive there are real singhle men out there not jsut cock pi . id rather have just one single gut lucky chap than put someopne in i couldnt trust to interact come on sell your self onec you are in ill support you and you are in the box`seat nxt timw or are the majority right there arent any they are extinct we close at 11 on the dot "

u have had problems reading this so i gave up (apoligies)

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"

If any single men can post a translation, for the beneift of the lovely single males on here, I'm sure it would be appreciated "

* They are having a party

* It's (seemingly) going to be a good one

* They want 1 more single male for it

* The male has to actually turn up

* Applications for the 1 place left must be submitted by 11 (whether that's AM or PM I'm not sure)

Easy Peasy to understand really!

[Removed by poster at 28/05/11 11:41:32]

is it fair to ridicule a pretty sincere post??- spoke with this couple a few times and they seem like fun, have great feedback and a great looking outlook on swinging, I'm afraid much of u lot have pretty much sickened me by your amazingly judgemental replies. have joy feeling superior once again! - dont bother checking their profile , dont bother thinking they could be fun, just assume they arent very bright!

a wee disgusted paddy

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I kind of got the gist of the post but to be honest, gave up half way through as it was hard work to read.

Hope you find what you'll looking for x

"I kind of got the gist of the post but to be honest, gave up half way through as it was hard work to read.

Hope you find what you'll looking for x"

agree it was difficult to read...however I read as much and pretty much understood the intent on the post.... just dont understand how some of the above can sit there feeling like some form of uppity forum swingers, again...people should start thinking of whattheir ownintentis when replying to peoples posts, different if the post was from some fuckwit asking or saying something stupid...but not a genuine post

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

If any single men can post a translation, for the beneift of the lovely single males on here, I'm sure it would be appreciated

* They are having a party

* It's (seemingly) going to be a good one

* They want 1 more single male for it

* The male has to actually turn up

* Applications for the 1 place left must be submitted by 11 (whether that's AM or PM I'm not sure)

Easy Peasy to understand really! "

glad you came up with the "cliff notes" version.... I have tried to read it 4 times and though "blooming eck"

"is it fair to ridicule a pretty sincere post??- spoke with this couple a few times and they seem like fun, have great feedback and a great looking outlook on swinging, I'm afraid much of u lot have pretty much sickened me by your amazingly judgemental replies. have joy feeling superior once again! - dont bother checking their profile , dont bother thinking they could be fun, just assume they arent very bright!

a wee disgusted paddy"

Is it fair to ridicule a legible sincere post? No, course it isn't.

Is it fair to ridicule a barely readable mess that would get you put on probation or banned on most forums? Why yes, of course it is!

"is it fair to ridicule a pretty sincere post??- spoke with this couple a few times and they seem like fun, have great feedback and a great looking outlook on swinging, I'm afraid much of u lot have pretty much sickened me by your amazingly judgemental replies. have joy feeling superior once again! - dont bother checking their profile , dont bother thinking they could be fun, just assume they arent very bright!

a wee disgusted paddy

Is it fair to ridicule a legible sincere post? No, course it isn't.

Is it fair to ridicule a barely readable mess that would get you put on probation or banned on most forums? Why yes, of course it is! "

yeah ur right superiority is the way to go,banned from forums?? who gives a fuck if ur a real swinger and have parties and nice meets...keyboard warriors sitting there typing shit are the ones needing a boot up the arse get out the door instead of giving belittling comments.

Tayside

"

Is it fair to ridicule a barely readable mess that would get you put on probation or banned on most forums?

"

Why would what the OP typed "get you put on probation or banned on most forums"

They didn't type anything (as far as I can see) that is against the site rules!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

yeah ur right superiority is the way to go,banned from forums?? who gives a fuck if ur a real swinger and have parties and nice meets...keyboard warriors sitting there typing shit are the ones needing a boot up the arse get out the door instead of giving belittling comments."

funny you should mention belittling posters... because isn't that hat you are in effect doing above?

something about pots and kettles spring to mind......

I hate this "defending friends at all cost" business...

yes like it or not, it was hard to read... like i said in BB's post, I am glad he put up a short version so i could understand it...

do that make you "superior" now because you could... no....

and i really hate the term "keyboard warriors" because the people who tend to use it the most are actually the ones who tend to be most guilty of it....

"

They didn't type anything (as far as I can see) that is against the site rules! "

Probably not on this forum, I've seen people get probated (is that even a real word?) for not being able to write a coherent post elsewhere though.

Tayside

"

They didn't type anything (as far as I can see) that is against the site rules!

Probably not on this forum, I've seen people get probated (is that even a real word?) for not being able to write a coherent post elsewhere though."

You aren't "elsewhere" though, you are on FAB Forums!

[Removed by poster at 28/05/11 12:53:56]

Forum Mod

Am not feeling the love in here

they arent MY friends? -im just givbing MY feelings on how most of u are behaving, cant take the challenge of a disagreeable type???- Oh and am loving these team ups btw lol- typically its with those ive argued with in my brief timein the forums....perhaps we should have a 3some....possibly an orgy get all this forum business behind us lol

"Am not feeling the love in here

"

me either lets have sex x

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I am really tempted to say something... I'll send ya a pm chick xxxx

These are friends of mine and they are the most fun genuine couple I know they have started doing parties as they did'nt like the way some clubs were treating there members and the clubs were just interested in getting money in and not looking after their members especially the single guys. The party tonight is going to be their biggest yet hedonism stylee. They have been running their parties for the last year and the feedback speaks volumes.

I have very clever friends, who type one fingered, with no grammer. Because they are not so good on a keyboard makes them? Bad? Stupid? Blond? Greek?

Well they are not "keyboard Warriers" as some are here!!!!

Read the profiles and read what people who have actually met the "personality" of the Poster.

Leave your Judgements to God, one day we might all be well and truly f*&ked!!!

Live long and Prosper!!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Whoah ! Calm down everybody.

I suspect that Rick had been checking and re-checking the quality of the 10 year old Jamaican rum before he typed his "plea / grumble / challenge".

If you read the couple's profile there are no key board gremlins to be found.

Jane x

So lets therefore, analyse them as people based upon one post, which with this response might be their last.

Well done.

"Whoah ! Calm down everybody.

I suspect that Rick had been checking and re-checking the quality of the 10 year old Jamaican rum before he typed his "plea / grumble / challenge".

If you read the couple's profile there are no key board gremlins to be found.

Jane x"

Having read the OP's profile it does actually seem as if 2 totally different people wrote the 2 items! Other than the capitals bit, the rest of the profile is easily readable.

Therefore, I would strongly suggest that in future the OP makes contributions when he/she is fully 'compos mentis'!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I suffer the same problem with Autocorrect. I'm sure the OP meant no offence

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok to be fair, the OP was hard to read, but it is their post and how they wrote it.

Saying it is hard to read is fine, as that is true....but please don't keep picking on peoples posts because of bad spelling or grammar as it just puts people off from posting.

Never mind all that- did they find a guy???

"Never mind all that- did they find a guy???"

i think the party is tonight it was a lil long and hard to read, but i agree with others in saying it's not nice to criticise people for that they do look like a fun couple. someone fill us in if they do get that final guy and what the party was like

"

Having read the OP's profile it does actually seem as if 2 totally different people wrote the 2 items! Other than the capitals bit, the rest of the profile is easily readable.

Therefore, I would strongly suggest that in future the OP makes contributions when he/she is fully 'compos mentis'! "

Or what about the concept that the OP are a couple, which means 2 people! Doesnt really matter does it because you shouldnt have been offering your input on their profile, it wasnt asked for.

It was a difficult post to read, if anyone was interested in the party they could have mailed the OP and asked for information because they couldnt understand, not post on here taking the piss out of someones spelling and grammar.

i hope they found a guy x

The party was last night and they are always a great success because Rick and Debs are great hosts they go out of their way to make sure everybody is having a great time and well looked after knowing them I would say the party is still going strong lol

My handwriting is awful, but I can fuck well.. and I for one, would rather fuck good than write good...

After all, there are many ways to communicate not all of them written or verbal!!

By *he Usual SuspectMan  over a year ago

Mexborough

"

Best reply yet, well done

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

we went to this party and had a really great time this couple are great peoplexxx

"we ar having aprty tomorrow night . it is no 6 in a series that we have been building up to wher we wantt to be that is the best most sought after party that is gen and free _(no catches) saf enice good fun relxe decent but seyx people but most of all you would see mtial respect. what we also said was that we would not pander to predjudice do if u are homophobic, racist anti ageing anti nuclear dont forget it cos our only criteria is are u a good or bad person simple u would think well it was and we have been very succesful well tomorrow really is the one where it gets to a point where we are attracting lots of quality interst and like gold or diamonds when somethong is sought after it becomes more val;uable and harder to get. one of the main score points is that we guarantee a manged mix ie x amount of single and couples to a good ratio that way a couple can turn up kln owing ther will be a majority of other couples theras well not 99 per cent single men. now thats the crux we want good single men/ w era every to the point and honets cos too many people wont get to the point. the point being we know that there are some really gen graet single men out there we know we met thm on our travels . thats koo now lts find thjem \. u a d a party and yes i can fill a venue every day all day but what sort of men are in there i wouldnt know. its like lubs they get a bad rep for eltting i too many single guys , righht lets say it like it is they are here not to make babies but to generate cash and the majority of single guys ill stand up all day long for i dont see them as a threat they bring in a dynamic so great there u go guys now thios is wher i need your help. for my partyu moz i need one more single guy. ive been very to the point and on purpose cos im offering u afree ticket to what will be a great party ive one other single man there and he is great reliable knows how to talk to a couple amd a single etc xcan mingle. now ive put that up here and siad look i knopw yove got a cock of some size , yes well ill atke your word for that what i want is o see your personality . bllody hell its dried uop they are looking but not mailing . come on lads yuou are letting your side down and conforming to all the worst fears couples hav e that when u are asked to interact you cant do anything other than send a cock so far ther was one guy and he bowled us over but he had a prior appt and wouldnt break it thats brilliant he prob found that hard but he stucj to his guns and we are impressed and hes on the list next time already . now where thers one thyer must be more . well are there . read between the lines of what ve wotoe yes its direct but cant usee im challenging you to prive there are real singhle men out there not jsut cock pi . id rather have just one single gut lucky chap than put someopne in i couldnt trust to interact come on sell your self onec you are in ill support you and you are in the box`seat nxt timw or are the majority right there arent any they are extinct we close at 11 on the dot "

good luck ..... we think

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Yep, they did find the second single guy, who was very nice and fitted in well. The party was a resounding success - as we have come to expect - and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Thanks Rick & Debbs x x

Jane x

Pleased the party was a success

"Pleased the party was a success "

Have to second that, if they found the guy they wanted then my grumbling was pretty irelivent.

I didn't mean to pick on them as such, but in all the internet forums I've been on over the last 15 years, the best ones have tended to be self regulating and have tended towards good use of the English language. I mean for God's sake this isn't a text site, let's take a few moments and try and make our posts legible, you have all the time in the world to write a post on here. Lets make it count eh?

rant over...

Happy swinging guys.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't like the posts....

don't read em

don't post on them

get on with your life......

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

gave up after two lines head was going round and that was wearing my glasses .......... so hard to understand

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Definitely think Rick had been testing the rum before posting this plea and am glad he did! Because the party was fantastic and the single guys a pleasure.

Thank you Rick and Debbs, for such a lovely, welcoming, fun time.

Lisa and Matt x

Staffs

Ok Ok lets put this to bed right now. Thankyou to all the people who have met me personally through chameleons or our partys and have felt the need to defend the fact that I had the audacity to challenge the wideheld beleif that all single men are cock pic sending thickos who should be avoided at all costs.As you know the one thing I dont need is someone to stand in front of me to take silly snide comments from what we normal people call "Armchair Swingers" these are people who seem to be on here all day long telling people who have asked for advice or help how clever they think they are or what the "Swinging Laws" are as per their their very own self appointed "Fab Forum Clique Society" we are always right brigade who jump into frenzied action on their well worn keyboards ( they dont get out much you see) and make sure that we all are aware that we MUST agree with their massivley important judgement on any swinging issue or in fact any world event from "The Royal Wedding" to The Death of Bin Laden" After all this their forum abd if we dont agree with them we must be sent a snide remark or ask for us to be banned (yes I have 3 times for challenging the stereotype everyone seems to allow themselves to be tarred with.) Although when i challenged this all were lifted as i had not broken any rule but just had these nitwits in a lather cos they couldnt accept that they may be challenged) To be honest I couldnt care less what these peoples opinions are as if u check several of the forum rooms and you will see them jumping up and down when someone actually announces there is no father christmast or the well known fact that all gay men will immediatly try to bum any man within 10 feet is in the same room as you and the OP must be sectioned straight away for such blasphemy or at least reprimanded lol . They know who they are and all I say is let them get on with it while we more thoughtful intelligent people think how we can get the best out of this site for the purpose it was designed . Namely meeting good honest genuine people who want to meet others who are likeminded individuals

Th reason for the post was that wanted to ask a single man to attend our party saturday night to make up the balance of people . ie single men, single women and couples. Now I know its very contreversial to say this but i accpet its my responsibility as the co-host and organiser for the partys sucess and safety,and security of any guets that is in my home. I also am responsible for providing full and honest details of what they need to attend covering every aspect. Its my responsibilty to address any concerns they may have in complete honesty. Also I offer my personal guarantee I will not divulge personal details they give me and I personally am responsible for their and their partners safety. Bottom line is that im saying his wife can wander around naked on her own if thats her bag and will be 100% safe. He has my promise that i have not colluded in any way with or on my own to use this site to invite him or his wife because I have seen their pics. They are BIG promises to make and i am under pressure to deliver on them. well I do and do all that with 26 couples 2 single men and 2 single ladies. No one is invited by their dress size, size of cock or because they are my mate from\the pub. No One and i mean no one gets in if they arent on the guest list, end of they are not omitted on the basis they are bi, black,any other outdated stereotype u can think of that others beat people with. Guess what, we do all this and wont give a prior guest list so they dont know whos coming in advance apart from the mix. I have read through every profile before hand so i already know that the people mix also means that every differnt type of sexy fantasy is in there somwhere all they have to do is to find it by communicating , blimey an adult party where the host actually puts his balls on the line rather than knock out a few e mails offer a bag of crisps and waits for the victims (sorry I mean Guests) to come along and worry all night why the he dosent know precisley who is there while he is feeling up his poor guests wives.lol

Thats just part of what myself and debbs put into this EVERY party we hold. So Im not "looking" for a single man to be offerd up as a human dildo to be available for the other guests use Im was looking and found a single guy who is a decent, fun, guy with no hang ups or issues and can communicate with all other guests and be able to accept a polite "no Thankyou" but also maybe using his personality or charm he meets people that want to play together for all the right reasons. Then he gets respect that he earns. If he turns into jack the ripper in my home then its my judgemnt that is flawed and i cant afford that so I have every right to challenge all single men who want to an invite to our party to show me that he is more than a cock pic and can indeed walk the talk. I dont force anyone to ask for an invite but if they do I will do what i have to do to ensure that i get the right man to attend. If im even 1% unsure he isnt what he says he is its a no go, that dosent mean he isnt a good guy it means he may not be comfortable in this particular envoirenment but he may be somewhere else. Thats OUR criteria and thats the way it is. then he maybe help to start to change peoples biased _iew that all guys are idiots. thats not true and maybe people should look at themselves before they start criticise him and what they post a profile on here that is ambiguos at the least.

To the earlier poster who wished me luck in finding him. Its nothing to do with luck my friend its putting in work and honest description of what or who we are looking for. I leave nothing to luck though is suspect you do seeing as your profile mainly consists of one long moan as to why obviously everyone else is an idiot or timewaster. Hmm seems u have had a lot of no shows ive nevre had one in a year maybe they are all targeting u , you must be plain unlucky then lol cant be something your end can it ??

One very imporant point, if u check the veris or the guests comments on saturdays party it seems my first single man guest made a very big impression in terms what a great guy he is. He is charming, eloquent, very polite, totally trustworthy and im proud to call him a friendause he is a fantastic man full stop . he always gets an invite NOT as the "token Black man" but because so many people commented on how good a bloke he is. he isnt a star cos of the size of his cock (not that ive seen it of course) I trust him completely. whats the catch OH MY GOD HES BLACK AND SINGLE . QUICK LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS. That cant be can it, I thought all black men were raging bulls who shouldnt be allowed in a club more than 2 at a time or they will use their massive cocks to intimidate the poor little puny white husbands and run off with their damsels before locking them in a dark room and enslaving them to their huge tools lol FOR GOD SAKE WHY DONT U WAKE UP ITS 2011 TRY TALKING TO THEM AS PEOPLE AND YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN YOURSELF Now the couple knows who sent me a mail asking if there were any black asian or other foreigners were coming and if not they would come along lol. I just pointed out that i wouldnt invite them but there is a local witch burning cermeony they may want to go to instead.

I STRATED THIS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AFTER GETTING FED UP WITH PEOPLE MOANING AND WHINGEING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF PERSON OR THAT TYPE OF PERSON. THEY DIDNT LIKE BI MEN, FAT MEN,THIN MEN, TIMEWASTERS IN FACT ANYONE THAT TURNED THEM DOWN I WENT ON TO FABS AND PUT UP A RANT THAT IM GONNA START A PARTY FOR GOOD PEOPLE WHO JUST ARE DECENT FUN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY AND BE SAFE , NO REALLY MEANS NO (THE MOST IGNORED PHRASE IN SWINGING AND MOST USED). That was 10.30 friday night my first response was at 12.00. by 10.30 monday morning i had received 685 mails of support saying well done, well said thats what we want, whens it starting. I received just one that said Im a wanker (fair enough hes entitled to his _iews) I asked 3 pairs of "experienced" swingers and top class moaners at a club if they wanted to help me get it running. all said it couldnt be done but would be happy to attend if i could. Well 8 months on and here we are after 6 parties now each better than the last as we take on board what our guests feedback and try to make changes for the better. WE HAVE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH AN ISSUE" on the onestrike and your out basis and now we are at the point where we have a waiting list and people actually trust us and the reputation is out there and spreading. Its got to the point now that people who come are offering to bring a plate of food or help with music etc. thats great because in a way its as much their party as ours

HMM NOW THERES AN IDEA, ??

IN ALL THAT TIME WE HAVE NEVER CHARGED A PENNY. WE DO THIS BECAUSE WE WANT TO AND OUR CURRENCY IS A VERIFICATION FROM OUR GUESTS TO SAY THEY ENJOYED THEMSELVES AND WE DELIVERED ON OUR PROMISES.

SO IN SUMMARY IF WE WANT TO ATTRACT PEOPLE WHO ARE GENUINE AND FEEL THE SAME AS US WE HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT GUESTS THEN WE WILL ASK THE TOUGH DIRECT QUESTIONS AND CHALLENGE THE CURRENT LAZY ATTITUDES TO ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE. IF THE "ARMCHAIR SWINGERS" WANT TO PONTIFICATE FROM THEIR SEATS ON HIGH DONT WORRY ,WE DONT CARE, THEY WOULDNT GET PAST OUR VETTING PROCEDURE ANYWAY LOL

PS; AFTER MY ACCUSATION ON SATURDAY THATY SINGLE MEN IN THE MAIN WERE LAZY AND DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO SELL THEMSELVES OR CHALLENGE THE "WHINGERS" BY RAISING THEIR GAME I RECEIVED OVER 20 MAILS SAYING I WAS A BIT HARSH BUT RIGHT. CHEERS GUYS U GO FOR IT. DONT LET THESE WHINGERS GET YOU DOWN. MY 2 SINGLE GUYS WHO ATTENDED THE PARTY WERE BRILLIANT GUESTS , SEE IT CAN BE DONE !!!

IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED IN WHAT IVE SAID OR MAYBE INTERSTED IN TAKING THE IDEA FURTHER . DROP US A LINE ON OUR PAGE.

PS. THE REASON FOR THE DODGY POST WAS I WAS WORKING THROUGH THE NIGHT TO GET THE PROBLEM SORTED AND WAS SO TIRED COULDNT SEE THE PC WELL. WAS IT WORTH IT, YOU BET IT WAS XXXXXXXXXXXX

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 30/05/11 09:57:58]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

now you are no better.. it would have been better to rise above it than resort to slagging other swingers off...

you had fun, had a great party.. who cares what others think..

why react, a dignified silence is often the winning response

glad you had a great time x

Staffs

"ffs u bunch of stuck up wankers, were on here for a shag not an english lesson . bet u never went to the party well while u are on here slagging of ppls grammar we were out shagging at rick and debbs party . "

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN. ITS OK . IT WASNT BAD GRAMMAR I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN THE RESPONSE IVE POSTED THATS THE END OF THE MATTER. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ON SATURDAY NITE WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE AT THE PARTY LOADS OF PEOPLE JUST LAUGH AT THEM AND THATS WHERE THE NAME "ARMCHAIR SWINGERS" COMES FROM. THEY HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE ON ABOUT. THEY MOAN, WHINGE AND BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES FOR THE FACT THEY CANT GET MEETS OR NO ONE IS INTERSTED SO THEY GET BITTER AND TWISTED AND BECOME OBSSESED THAT THEY ARE RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. ITS EASY TO SPOT THEM THEY ARE ON HERE ON AND AND OFF AL DAY MAINLY FROM SEASIDE RESORTS AND LONELY AREAS WHERE THERE ONLY FRIENDS ARE SHEEP AND THE KEYBOARD IF U RESPOND TO THEM YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THEM FEEL LIKE THEY ARE IMPORTANT WHEN IN FACT EVERYONES PLAYING THEM LIKE BROKEN FIDDLE AND LAUGHING AT THEM. YES THATS RIGHT FOLKS FROM LIBERTYS TO CHAMELEONS AND ALL OTHER SUCCESFUL FAB SWINGERS WHO ACTUALLY USE THE SITE FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED WE ALL ARE LAUGHING AT YOU WHILKE WE ALL MOVE ON AND ENJOY LIFE WHILE U SIT AT THE KEYBOARD WAITING FOR THE NEXT WINK TO ARRIVE .

AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THEY ARE DOING IS MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE SAD IDIOTS.

WELL YOU DEFINTLY WOULD NT BE SEEING THEM HERE ANYWAY LOLX

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THEY ARE DOING IS MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE SAD IDIOTS.

"

yup you are right there.

I originally posted saying people slagging off your post should be ignored and you move on and have fun..

Now this has descended into a slagging off of all other swingers except those who go to your fantastic parties..

a classic example of people who take it all too seriously, have started to believe their own hype and that everyone else not in their little circle are not real swingers..

now from supporting you, I now say ' ffs, get over yourselves !!!!!!

Staffs

"I'm not sure but I think they are looking for the return key? And possibly a spell-checker?"

the problem with you 2 is that u arent even gen enough to have a profile pic. get over youself

heres the result. we treat people with respect you guys on here want to try it sometime thats why everyone got so touchy a while back all of you who think you are funny u come over as sad and no wonder u havent got pic on here

this guy we met is out of your league and there are many more good people who will never go near you the way u come across , at the party some people from libertys say the nickname for you people are armchair swingers. because thats about as far as you will get until you geta life lol

Staffs

Good morning All you armchair swingers

This is what happens when you actually stop slagging off single men and maybe look yourself regards how you treat them give them a bit of encouragement and respect instead of thinking you are clever by joining the baying pack, Try looking at yourselves and stop treating them like human dildos and more like human beings.

this is a an update from a couple who came to our party on sat, Thats what happens when you talk to people !!

Wow, what a night, great people and even the elusive, amazing single guy........ thank you, you know who you are x 1

A round of applause for Rick sitting here clapping and typing at the same time just wish I had been there one of these days lol big hugs and kisses to Debs please.

Tayside

"

yup you are right there.

I originally posted saying people slagging off your post should be ignored and you move on and have fun..

Now this has descended into a slagging off of all other swingers except those who go to your fantastic parties..

a classic example of people who take it all too seriously, have started to believe their own hype and that everyone else not in their little circle are not real swingers..

now from supporting you, I now say ' ffs, get over yourselves !!!!!! "

Have to agree with this post, I've gone from supporting your OP and your right to post it in any form you wanted to and defending you in my earlier posts to now agreeing with the - ffs, get over yourselves!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

And breath !

Ok think this has ran it's course now.

The end.