FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advice

Club advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellies OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can help and advise, we have been on the swinging scene for around 5 years. we are not regular swingers but its an occasional hobby, that we both enjoy !

Our problem seems to be clubs, as initially we are both quite shy to approach people.

We have been to la chambre, 101 and isis, our fav probably being la chambre ! we are finding it more and more difficult to actually get playing through nerves etc.

Can anyone advise of another club to try and is there anywhere that does sexy games to get people talking ?

We have been thinking about trying partners or the attic ?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You being from York the obvious one I'd suggest is Youtopia at Sherburn near Malton. Just 9or 10 miles from Scarborough on the A64. The jaccuzzi is a great place to start letting your hair down.

Highly recommended a lovely friendly club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi whilst lc's is an amazing club, facilities wise. I always recommend chams (Walsall) and yes being as I live within half an hour of lc's and know Craig very well, I still drive the nearly 2 hours to chams.

I agree with the other post though, just sit and chill and people will come to you :D

If a game of pool will help you relax then try partners (Bury) and I have heard good things about the Attic in Derby too, Haven't been on the scene as a couple in a long time mind, so my view is that of a single lady.

We have been to the attic in derby twice now. The first time we were shy and it took a while for us to talk to people, although when we did we met some lovely couples and singles. The second time we went we were less nervous and again spoke to some great people. It's so much easier once you have broken the ice and for us it's become addictive!

Also with the attic, there are a few good rooms to go in if you want to play, like a private lockable room, a couples only room, bondage room, and a room with a few beds in for anyone. You don't spend a lot of money either as it's £5 for single women or £10 for a couple and you take your own alcohol but soft drinks and tea/coffee is provided free. It is a great club.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you want the local places, then the only one you haven't tried are Youtopia near scarborough.... or even club f which is straight up the a1 just between durham and newcastle....

those would be more sensible suggestions as opposed to everyone chosing the clubs they go to...

If you can get there I recommend chams every time if you can try for a weekend very chilled laid back atmosphere. Plenty of space and rooms to play in and great sun terraced. Oh and amazing people everybody is welcome.

After last night we would recommend Tease 2, we had loads of fun and met lots of new people..and of course the regulars!!!

We are there again tonight, lots of couples are coming.

Call 07967190003 to book a hotel room.

XX

Say hi to stu and nikki for me tease is great too.

"Say hi to stu and nikki for me tease is great too."

Will do. we are catching up with sleep to get through the next two nights...

Lots of couples and singles last night, it was a good time.

Will be back on form as from next week so watch this space.

"Will be back on form as from next week so watch this space."

We might be there one of the nights next weekend, almost certainly the weekend after next!!

Never a dull moment there...

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The most friendly and laid back clubs, can of course vary, and as a rule swingers generally don't like to be pushed into doing games etc at venues, as everyone wants to take things at a different pace, but if the venue has good hosts / owners, then ask them to introduce you to some of the regulars and you will soon be chatting to loads of people.

Clubs that have especially good hosts are Tease II, Vanilla Alternative, Youtopia and ourplace4fun. Others, like Chams are so busy, there is always someone to talk to.

We are at Tease 2 right now, can confirm that there are lots of couples...

Come down

» Add a new message to this topic