FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where am I going wrong

Where am I going wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv been on this site a while now, but I just feel like I'm going about it all wrong. I message people get no reply or a no thanks. Now i have never had a problem pulling a woman when out but since joining this site I'm starting to question that. I joined this site in hope to push my boundaries and find new people like minded but can't see where I'm going wrong. I'm nice and polite when I message but that still seems to get me no where

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First place any message recipient will go is your profile before they decide to respond or not.

Would you reply to you based on what you can see?

Yh I would because I know that anything on the internet is there for everyone to see and what I do in my private life I might not want people knowing or coming across it I state that I can send face pics on request so what else could you suggest ?

"Yh I would because I know that anything on the internet is there for everyone to see and what I do in my private life I might not want people knowing or coming across it I state that I can send face pics on request so what else could you suggest ?"

You could start by writing an attractive profile? You know, those few setences that you have put together are not clungefantastic, are they?

"Yh I would because I know that anything on the internet is there for everyone to see and what I do in my private life I might not want people knowing or coming across it I state that I can send face pics on request so what else could you suggest ?"

You asked what was wrong and you have been given some sound advice.

Best take note, it is pretty accurate.

Maybe paying some attention to your profile photos as well?

You have my suggestion. If you don't want to try it then fair enough, enjoy getting no responses because that's all you deserve.

Then, yes, you are going about it all wrong.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It barely matters if your opening message is totally ace if your profile is shit. You need to have both to be top notch.

Calling yourself an alphadom is also more likely to result in guffaws of laughter rather than the clatter of falling knickers......

"Calling yourself an alphadom is also more likely to result in guffaws of laughter rather than the clatter of falling knickers......"

In fact alpha or dom are funny, put them together and it's really hard to take someone seriously.

"Calling yourself an alphadom is also more likely to result in guffaws of laughter rather than the clatter of falling knickers......

In fact alpha or dom are funny, put them together and it's really hard to take someone seriously. "

Has he not linked the two words with a football team??

"First place any message recipient will go is your profile before they decide to respond or not.

Would you reply to you based on what you can see? "

Well said ... no I wouldn't

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP when i receive a message i look at the senders profile before i read what they sent.

You profile pics are shite and the text is worse. I would instantly delete your message without reading it because your profile is so bad.

Make an effort if you want to get results.

Improve your profile text and persevere XXX

"Calling yourself an alphadom is also more likely to result in guffaws of laughter rather than the clatter of falling knickers......

In fact alpha or dom are funny, put them together and it's really hard to take someone seriously.

Has he not linked the two words with a football team??

"

He may have done...but it doesn't help.....even the team is shite!

Thanks for the advice people will take start making some changes later when get a chance

You say you have never had any problem pulling when out. If that's the case you need to transfer those 'pulling' attributes to the Internet. First ask yourself why do women like you in regular life. Is it because you have a face that women fancy? Is it because you have a good body? Is it because you have a fun personality? Is it because you are intelligent? Is it because you dress well? Whatever it is that appeals to women will be much the same as what appeals to women on Fab. Then ask yourself, are you demonstrating your winning attributes on your profile or in your messages? Remember, in real life women will see your face and personality first and probably won't see your cock until they go to bed with you.

Mrs

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Well OP... You've obviously taken some advice on board but the profile needs a lot more effort.

Your post is several lines longer than your profile. You also only have 2 (poor) photos, one of your cock and the other is just odd.

You say you do well in every day life, do maybe you would have more success in a club.

Nita

"You say you have never had any problem pulling when out. If that's the case you need to transfer those 'pulling' attributes to the Internet. First ask yourself why do women like you in regular life. Is it because you have a face that women fancy? Is it because you have a good body? Is it because you have a fun personality? Is it because you are intelligent? Is it because you dress well? Whatever it is that appeals to women will be much the same as what appeals to women on Fab. Then ask yourself, are you demonstrating your winning attributes on your profile or in your messages? Remember, in real life women will see your face and personality first and probably won't see your cock until they go to bed with you.

Mrs"

I realise I'm looking at the latest update for your profile, but Hun, it's not great still. Those two photos aren't good. I don't want to see a willy first off, and personally hair is a BIG put off for me. Get some good face pic in friends only or private. I like ones with a smile, and hate those where guys stick their tongues out or flip the bird. Just be normal. Put some body shots in the public ones. Don't use any you've put on FB either. You need to flesh out your wording. It's a good start, but go on, put a bit more into it. Also, never, never put that you're bored. Only boring people get bored! It's very off putting. Oh I'm bored...I'll find a bird!! Have a look at a few other male profile and get some ideas. Good luck!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks for the advice people will take start making some changes later when get a chance "

There's no time like the present...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Oh well

Alas, more wasted words.

"Alas, more wasted words.

"

You scared him of you nasty person

"Alas, more wasted words.

You scared him of you nasty person "

I know, I'm a 'orrible bloody bastard

Urk...

He took the best advice....buggered off and stopped taking up space on the site!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It barely matters if your opening message is totally ace if your profile is shit. You need to have both to be top notch. "

So much for that advice

Back next week with another shit profile.

"Back next week with another shit profile. "

Isn't that what they all do??

"Back next week with another shit profile. "

Very funny ! Fair play x

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Calling yourself an alphadom is also more likely to result in guffaws of laughter rather than the clatter of falling knickers......"

An alphadom . That must be like a superalpha

Damn, I missed it before he deleted that profile; what a t..

Bullies... One day Ladies YOU mark my words.... there will be no single men left and then where will you be! Eh!

Report to my office for a spanking....

yes, yes, ALL of you!

"Bullies... One day Ladies YOU mark my words.... there will be no single men left and then where will you be! Eh!

Report to my office for a spanking....

yes, yes, ALL of you!"

» Add a new message to this topic