FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should profiles be deleted

Should profiles be deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The proposal makes me positively drool with excitement!

They are not, of course, under any obligation to use the site as you deem appropriate. Each to their own etc....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are lots of profiles that have not been used for months but I think the site owners are not interested in deleting them as it boosts the numbers they can boast as memebers

what about if the person is verified but has been taking a break for 12 months due to family troubles etc would you still say that they need their profiles deleting because you deem them to be time wasters or is it solely just newbies who havent been able to get a meet yet as it can tke a while to get a meet. also how do you know they havent met people who dont verify people after they meet in that 12 month period as not everybody verifies others

"what about if the person is verified but has been taking a break for 12 months due to family troubles etc would you still say that they need their profiles deleting because you deem them to be time wasters or is it solely just newbies who havent been able to get a meet yet as it can tke a while to get a meet. also how do you know they havent met people who dont verify people after they meet in that 12 month period as not everybody verifies others"

You bring up some reasonable points but

1. If you had been on before and had to renew your profile it wouldn't be that difficult to meet people you had met before and get verified.

2 There are plenty of socials and clubs and verified members who can leave feedback by meeting in person and obviously getting a cam verification is even easier although has it's own issues.

All we are saying is that the difficulties you present are not unsurmountable given a little effort in a year. Thanks for taking such time for a thoughtful response

I couldn't care less.

No need to thank me for my input.

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters?"

No.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I couldn't care less.

No need to thank me for my input. "

Thank you. It made my input look thoughtfuller

"what about if the person is verified but has been taking a break for 12 months due to family troubles etc would you still say that they need their profiles deleting because you deem them to be time wasters or is it solely just newbies who havent been able to get a meet yet as it can tke a while to get a meet. also how do you know they havent met people who dont verify people after they meet in that 12 month period as not everybody verifies others"

What about people like me? I choose not to use verifications as I don't want everyone on fab to know my entire sex life, for the same reason I don't want all of Facebook to know.

Not all is what you assume it to be.

Also what about the guys who would meet you at the drop of a hat, but are never or rarely given the chance. Don't they deserve the opportunity to continue chasing their dream?

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I can do that; f**k once every 12 months

Wembley

"what about if the person is verified but has been taking a break for 12 months due to family troubles etc would you still say that they need their profiles deleting because you deem them to be time wasters or is it solely just newbies who havent been able to get a meet yet as it can tke a while to get a meet. also how do you know they havent met people who dont verify people after they meet in that 12 month period as not everybody verifies others

What about people like me? I choose not to use verifications as I don't want everyone on fab to know my entire sex life, for the same reason I don't want all of Facebook to know.

Also what about the guys who would meet you at the drop of a hat, but are never or rarely given the chance. Don't they deserve the opportunity to continue chasing their dream? "

But you are showing a summary which tells me that you received 2 verifications in 9 months

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Nope. They may be here just to chat, use the forums or cam. I don't ever presume to tell people how to run their profiles, and nobody is a time waster until they actually waste my time!

I've met several 'straight' guys who don't want verifications from another man. I respect their privacy and right to anonymity.

Verifications are often worthless. You can be let down by anyone. I have met non verified people and had a great time.

We all have to start somewhere and not everyone is shagging morning, noon and night.

"I've met several 'straight' guys who don't want verifications from another man. I respect their privacy and right to anonymity.

Verifications are often worthless. You can be let down by anyone. I have met non verified people and had a great time.

We all have to start somewhere and not everyone is shagging morning, noon and night. "

By *azkinsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I was here over a year and was meeting but never got verified that may be the case for other profiles Its not easy when your not verified nobody will meet but most of the time you need to be verified before any body will meet catch 22 .

"Nope. They may be here just to chat, use the forums or cam. I don't ever presume to tell people how to run their profiles, and nobody is a time waster until they actually waste my time! "

No, simples.

Maybe if the profile hasn't even been accessed for over 12 months then yes they should delete

How does a non-verified member waste your time? I'm guessing you don't meet or try to meet them. So no time is wasted.

You are also, perhaps, part of the reason why they have no verifications....?

The site has rules. It has lots of different ways that people can use it. They may not be your rules....but then, you don't run the site.

The one point I would bring up is if a member hasn't been on the site at all for a period (perhaps 12 months?) then the profile could be considered "dead" and could be removed.....?

"How does a non-verified member waste your time? I'm guessing you don't meet or try to meet them. So no time is wasted.

The site has rules. It has lots of different ways that people can use it. They may not be your rules....but then, you don't run the site.

The one point I would bring up is if a member hasn't been on the site at all for a period (perhaps 12 months?) then the profile could be considered "dead" and could be removed.....?"

Unless they're taking a break? Maybe the site admins could message them asking if they still want the profile on here.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I haven't had a veri in over 12 months, I basically use the forums. So my account should be deleted?

"I haven't had a veri in over 12 months, I basically use the forums. So my account should be deleted? "

Burned at the stake more like

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

No, not really OP. How hard is it to look at the verifications, summary (or lack thereof) and decide "not for us".

No one is wasting your time by you looking at their profile uninvited.

Now if you'd said that profiles not logged into for more than 6 months or so should be somehow parked until active again, then I may have agreed. But a deletion for not meeting under your criteria, no.

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters?"

I'm genuinly confused OP.

How does a profile with no verifications after 12 months make the site hard to navigate and how do they waste anyone's time?

Please explain so that I can evaluate your ideas against my current position. You never know, I might change my mind from my current stance.

Which is;

"my profile is my business. Other people's profiles are their business".

Anyone (other than the site owners) telling me how I should or shouldn't run my profile can fuck off.

There should be an IQ test for new users. it would eliminate dumb questions about verifications

"Nope. They may be here just to chat, use the forums or cam. I don't ever presume to tell people how to run their profiles, and nobody is a time waster until they actually waste my time! "

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters?

How does a profile with no verifications after 12 months make the site hard to navigate and how do they waste anyone's time?

Please explain so that I can evaluate your ideas against my current position. You never know, I might change my mind from my current stance.

Which is;

Anyone (other than the site owners) telling me how I should or shouldn't run my profile can fuck off.

"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I haven't had a veri in over 12 months, I basically use the forums. So my account should be deleted? "

Same here, I have only met one guy this year but he deleted his profile, therefore I no longer have his verifications, so I don't have any recent ones to show if someone asked

You know when you use the Browse function? Just tick that box that states that you only want to see people who have been verified.

That should sort your problem.

Then we can all be happy.

So what happens if you don't want to look like the site bike and stop asking for verifications?

I stopped ages ago but they still keep flooding in

"So what happens if you don't want to look like the site bike and stop asking for verifications?

I stopped ages ago but they still keep flooding in "

There's a reason for that, yah tart.....

"I haven't had a veri in over 12 months, I basically use the forums. So my account should be deleted?

Burned at the stake more like "

Off with her head!

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

If they have been here a year and with no verifications I dont waste my time messaging

If you delete their profile... they will re register and I would therefore waste my time messaging them

No, they should not be deleted.

Everyone uses this site differently; not everyone treats this as a central part of their life. Not everyone wants to attend socials, clubs, etc.

Some of us just use it occasionally, to spice up, or supplement our 'normal' lifestyle and sexual appetite. Some of us are also more selective than others...

None of that makes us a timewaster. I will always reply to any message I receive. If I arrange, or agree to meet, I will be there (especially if I haven't met in over 12 months, lol). My personal integrity is not related to the number of verifications I receive, or to the amount of time since my last verification.

Learn to use the site; if someone hasn't been on here in the last week, or so, it probably isn't worth wasting your time contacting them. Maybe add them to your hotlist and see if they re-appear? Over 30 days since last on this site? Forget it and move on...

"what about if the person is verified but has been taking a break for 12 months due to family troubles etc would you still say that they need their profiles deleting because you deem them to be time wasters or is it solely just newbies who havent been able to get a meet yet as it can tke a while to get a meet. also how do you know they havent met people who dont verify people after they meet in that 12 month period as not everybody verifies others

Also what about the guys who would meet you at the drop of a hat, but are never or rarely given the chance. Don't they deserve the opportunity to continue chasing their dream?

But you are showing a summary which tells me that you received 2 verifications in 9 months"

But it's untrue. The number is greater, of those.. One is still online, but under another profile and the other is off for good, so she says (has a bloke lol). My point being...

If I'm a reasonably honest, genuine person, all the rest of it true. My verifications don't tell my entire story.

They are guides that we choose how to display. Some people create fake accounts specifically to verify the real one.

So yes, inactive accounts are a concern, but it's not always black and white.

But you are showing a summary which tells me that you received 2 verifications in 9 months

But it's untrue. The number is greater, of those.. One is still online, but under another profile and the other is off for good, so she says (has a bloke lol). My point being...

If I'm a reasonably honest, genuine person, all the rest of it true. My verifications don't tell my entire story.

They are guides that we choose how to display. Some people create fake accounts specifically to verify the real one.

So yes, inactive accounts are a concern, but it's not always black and white. "

I met a man in Xtasia, his mate made him show me his verifications.. He had 158 single women! I was gobsmacked! But he chose to display 11 verifications. As he admits most of the women who do sleep with him, wouldn't.. If they knew beforehand.

I want his super power though!

think that is ridiculous some are here just for the forum ? or the discount at love honey

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally, I use the site how I want. How others choose to is off no business to me. All the "live" files are not compatible with me so I'd still have to trawl.

Wembley

So yes, inactive accounts are a concern, but it's not always black and white. "

The number does not reduce in the summary even if the member has left the site

I choose to show some verifications and so does everyone else. We should all manage our profiles as we see fit

We deleted all of our verification's becasue was going to leave, Then rejoined a few weeks later, but chose not to show verification's.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

No!!! We can't commit to playing at the moment due to ill-health but have previously been active members & intend to be again

JG x

"So what happens if you don't want to look like the site bike and stop asking for verifications?

There's a reason for that, yah tart..... "

Do you mind? I resemble that remark

Do you mind? I resemble that remark "

The likeness is uncanny.

Just tick the "verified" box when searching?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Why not just move on to the next profile op?.Use common sense to work out if you think a profiles fake or time wasters .

Miss

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

Well this is a shit idea. What is people are only on here for the forums?

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"The proposal makes me positively drool with excitement!

They are not, of course, under any obligation to use the site as you deem appropriate. Each to their own etc...."

Amen! Live and let live

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I haven't had a veri in over 12 months, I basically use the forums. So my account should be deleted?

Burned at the stake more like "

Seems a little harsh

[Removed by poster at 19/12/16 19:05:26]

Seems a little harsh "

Sorry I was joking, doesn't always transfer well on here, I know.

Nah. I just ignore any profiles I think are a bit suss.

No they shouldn't be deleted. X

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Seems a little harsh

Sorry I was joking, doesn't always transfer well on here, I know. "

I got it

1. If you had been on before and had to renew your profile it wouldn't be that difficult to meet people you had met before and get verified.

2 There are plenty of socials and clubs and verified members who can leave feedback by meeting in person and obviously getting a cam verification is even easier although has it's own issues.

All we are saying is that the difficulties you present are not unsurmountable given a little effort in a year. Thanks for taking such time for a thoughtful response "

not everyone verifies wether you meet them at a social or a club some people who go to clubs dont even use online sites so your point there is mute. also cam veries dont actually mean anything as cams can be faked so again mute point

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Some people don't want verifications, for various reasons. The "straight" guy reason is one. And some people just don't like them.

Some people might choose to dip their toes into swinging very slowly.

Some people don't meet but chat, use the forums etc.

If it's not doing any harm, why delete the profiles?

All we are saying is that the difficulties you present are not unsurmountable given a little effort in a year. Thanks for taking such time for a thoughtful response

not everyone verifies wether you meet them at a social or a club some people who go to clubs dont even use online sites so your point there is mute. also cam veries dont actually mean anything as cams can be faked so again mute point"

I've only got one, social, veri on this profile. I've met 4 men and a couple, I just don't really do verifications.

Do you mind? I resemble that remark "

hehee so naughty Rachael

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I fail to see how unused or non meeting profiles affects anyone?

Unless you're the type of person who worries about what other people get up to.

No, according to my profile I haven't been verified in over a year, but I have been meeting a friend I made from here on and off over that period, neither of us verified each other as being friends we didn't feel the need.

Some people just don't worry about verifications, if they are important to you then use the relevant filters and leave others to run their profile as they see fit.

I hide my verifications and my summary so none of you know anything I've been up to.... or not

Thanks for replying everyone - A fair few valid points made - I suppose we just get a little irritated (probably our own fault as we would rather be polite) of replying to couples who in our experience we won't ever meet. It is a small price to pay for an excellent site x

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I spend no time thinking about it...

Well apart from these few seconds.

I shall immediately go back to not caring what people do with their profiles.

plenty of meets dont produce a verification 4 lotsa reasons

and what if u just like the forums

We have met people with no verifications who've asked you not to give them a verification and don't want to give you one in return due to privacy

Logically, people who haven't yet had a verification, haven't had an opportunity to waste anyone's time.

QED

People frequently post new threads, to moan about this same subject. Most of their suggestions are either stupid, unworkable or unhelpful. Is this not timewasting?

Don't be so concerned about other people's verifs (or lack thereof) and try to evolve a more intelligent, selective filtering process.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

But if they have no verification after 12 months then you can just ignore them rather like we do.

I don't think they should be deleted for not having a verification for a set period of time as everyone uses the site differently but do think that there should maybe be a requirement to be photo verified after a period of time and maybe have some restrictions on access until it's done. But as said before it's not in the intest of the site to have these profiles removed for various reasons.

Out of interest OP, do you meet unverified members?

Because if no one meets them they'll never get verified.

I presume you were unverified once upon a time?

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 09:06:22]

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters?

Out of interest OP, do you meet unverified members?

Because if no one meets them they'll never get verified.

We have met quite a few unverified members who we have chatted to on the phone or met at parties, invariably with couples though we still see the same ones that we have exchanged mails with 4 years ago unverified putting up swing dates and tend to think that they would have met by now.

I presume you were unverified once upon a time?

"

I've been on here over a year and only managed to get one verification. Meh.

Ridiculous proposal.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

why not take it a stage further and delete profiles that do not post at least 1 new verification per month?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I get to meet quite a few people on here.I don't want or need verifications.I've said it before.they don't prove anything.I had an awful blackmailer on here pursue me demanding money.he had verifications .I don't believe everything I read on here much like the newspaper press.a ban on someone who doesn't have verifications would be wrong.

no because some are here to chat only -

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Life's too short to worry about this kind of stuff.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

nope... they are not hear wasting anyones time...

if you want to use that as your own filter... thats a "you" thing...

if you want to chase people who "appear" not to have had a veri in the last 12 months... again that is a "you" thing

the only persons time you are wasting is your own.... you made those decisions.... again... a "you" thing....

nope... they are not hear wasting anyones time...

if you want to use that as your own filter... thats a "you" thing...

if you want to chase people who "appear" not to have had a veri in the last 12 months... again that is a "you" thing

the only persons time you are wasting is your own.... you made those decisions.... again... a "you" thing....

"

Nailed it.

I'd have to make a new profile in that case as I've been here over a year and not had a meet but I'm not here to waste people's time but I am 49 a smoker and have a partner but looking to play alone all of which makes it difficult to get a meet with those alone when you do the maths that most won't meet someone without a verification it makes it harder some of us are real and looking unfortunately without success

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

[Removed by poster at 22/12/16 01:27:01]

Guilford

This post is a great definition of time wasting.

What is time wasting?

the act of causing someone to spend time doing something that is unnecessary (to some) or does not produce any benefit (to others)

Have any of those verification absent people ever caused you to waste your time OP?

By *r SelectiveMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I already opened a thread on this ...check it out

By *r SelectiveMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I'm with you on this 1

By *armersWoman  over a year ago

castle bromwich

"How does a non-verified member waste your time? I'm guessing you don't meet or try to meet them. So no time is wasted.

The one point I would bring up is if a member hasn't been on the site at all for a period (perhaps 12 months?) then the profile could be considered "dead" and could be removed.....?"

Then maybe people need to be encouraged more to deactivate their profile until ready to come back on

"why not take it a stage further and delete profiles that do not post at least 1 new verification per month?"

I assume you are joking - cos you'd definitely be gone.

" I already opened a thread on this ...check it out "

That you have.

And the responses on your thread are exactly the same as the responses on this thread.

Yet still you delude yourself that you are right.

Don't forget we're still waiting for your count.

" I already opened a thread on this ...check it out "

You seem unwilling to answer my question so to save you the effort I've had a look for you.

On your own thread it's 3 for and 27 against. (1 of the 3 is you)

On this thread it's 2 for and 34 against. (1 of the 2 is you)

Doesn't really concur with your view that "everyone wants this" does it.

No need to thank me.

castle bromwich

" I already opened a thread on this ...check it out

You seem unwilling to answer my question so to save you the effort I've had a look for you.

No need to thank me.

"

Ha ha ha lol love it xxx just wants the attention

No need to thank me.

Ha ha ha lol love it xxx just wants the attention "

According to his other thread, I'm the attention seeker.

Notwithstanding that he started the thread.

I'm off to find a few more of these threads.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

That you have.

And the responses on your thread are exactly the same as the responses on this thread.

Yet still you delude yourself that you are right.

Don't forget we're still waiting for your count."

Well said. I met up with someone this week who has chosen not to verify me but has verified a next meet. So I remain unverified by a meet

Major generalisation of you. If only the world could conform....

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters? I'm with you on this 1 "

My suggestion is still if verifications are older than 3 months profile should be deleted, you never gave me your thoughts on the suggestion

This site already takes your selfcentered demands into accout-

1- there is a filter to search only verified profiles.

2- the longer the profile hasnt been accessed, the further down the search reaults it is. And it shows how long ago the profile was last active before having to access it.

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

I would dearly love to get some verifications. Unfortunately my randy state is never sorted as I am regarded as being too old.

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters? I'm with you on this 1

My suggestion is still if verifications are older than 3 months profile should be deleted, you never gave me your thoughts on the suggestion "

They only went and got themselves a December verification and spoilt it.

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters? I'm with you on this 1

My suggestion is still if verifications are older than 3 months profile should be deleted, you never gave me your thoughts on the suggestion

They only went and got themselves a December verification and spoilt it. "

The persons who's post I actually replied to has one 3 months ago

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"I couldn't care less.

No need to thank me for my input. "

Thank you

They only went and got themselves a December verification and spoilt it.

The persons who's post I actually replied to has one 3 months ago"

*Goes back for another look.....

By *sbiloverWoman  over a year ago

London

Which is;

"

It already is easy to navigate. You can search for people who are meet verified and you can block non verified people from messaging you in your filters.

"It already is easy to navigate. You can search for people who are meet verified and you can block non verified people from messaging you in your filters."

"It already is easy to navigate. You can search for people who are meet verified and you can block non verified people from messaging you in your filters.

"

I think people who keep moaning about things they can easily avoid with a bit of gumption should have their profiles deleted to be honest.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"It already is easy to navigate. You can search for people who are meet verified and you can block non verified people from messaging you in your filters.

I think people who keep moaning about things they can easily avoid with a bit of gumption should have their profiles deleted to be honest.

"

Gumption,good word

Gumption, good word "

Thesaurus toilet paper for Christmas.

I had to open it early as I didn't have a copy of the Daily Star handy.....

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

This.

Wembley

The OP was a proposal; not a decree!

Lighten up, folk; it is almost Christmas

[ this too is a proposal; not a decree; anyone who thinks it is, can, in the true spirit of Christmas, get f**ked ]

"The OP was a proposal; not a decree!

[ this too is a proposal; not a decree; anyone who thinks it is, can, in the true spirit of Christmas, get f**ked ]"

If a proposal isn't challenged, it's likely to become a decree.

But yeah, getting fucked sounds like an idea.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Won't work I'm afraid l

How do you know what they're 'clearly' here to do?

I personally don't collect veris from people I have sex with, neither am I wasting anyone's time other than my own.

No, they shouldn't.

Wembley

[ this too is a proposal; not a decree; anyone who thinks it is, can, in the true spirit of Christmas, get f**ked ]

But yeah, getting fucked sounds like an idea. "

Is that a proposal?

Is that a proposal? "

No it's a decree

Wembley

Is that a proposal?

No it's a decree "

Oh, this sounds good

Is that a proposal?

No it's a decree "

Yes but will it result in a veri though, because if it does not you might be accused of not swinging and wasting other peeps time.

OP this is not the first time this proposal has been raised.

Have you ever had your time wasted by someone who is not verified?

Do you equate a lack of a veri to being a time waster. If you do its a wrong assumption. you can have your time wasted by someone who has a verification.

If you want to navigate more easily just set your search for those with veris only and you find all your swinging non-time wasters.

Also set your message filter to exclude those with no veris and you will not get messages from the same.

There sorted - simples!

The site does not force members to have veris for good reasons, many covered in the other posts on this and other threads. If you do not like it well its tough the site has given you the tools - use them!

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

OP you are entitled to your views however the site provides YOU the control of searching yourself and selecting those who have been verified.

Do though consider..

I've personally taken long stretches off - not logged in - not met through personal choice

I've lost verifications because others have left the site

I've met a few select people multiple times and don't require a verification for each meet!

I'm unclear why you think you should decide that under your rules my profile should be deleted... who made you God!

Is that a proposal?

No it's a decree

Oh, this sounds good "

Think I've bitten of more than I can chew.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Guys, we all have different standards of what we want and what we like.

That does not mean those who have standards different to ours have no right to be here.

Live and let live.

If this site is not a bastion of tolerance and understanding of others, what is it?

Just like premier league strikers we all go through dry spells so would you bin off your striker op

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

Yes!

Bristol

We are only looking for couples or females.

Therefore all males should be deleted as it's a pest trying to read through them all.

Galway

"why not take it a stage further and delete profiles that do not post at least 1 new verification per month?

I assume you are joking - cos you'd definitely be gone."

Of course I was joking it's a ridiculous topic fron the outset x

Galway

"When there is no verification after 12 months, it would make it an awful lot easier navigate and stop wasting people's time. They are clearly not here to swing and sites for voyeurs already exist. Just a proposal as there seem to be more and more time wasters? I'm with you on this 1 "

Perhaps profiles with no visible veris could be the first to go? after all why waste time with peeps whose veris may be from themselves off a second account?

What i have found to be a bit of a time wasting thing is that quiet a lot of old profiles haven't been even been logged into for over twelve months.I find this not in the searches,as thats in recent log in order, but from looking across someones verifications,and see that the verifer hasn't logged in for over 12 months

Think a way of deleting these with 'inactive' profiles would give the place out a bit of a spring clean ?

Lancashire

But again I took a long break where I didn't log in because of personal issues. However I came back why should I be penalised and lose everything just because real life had to take priority.

My profile did no harm to anyone in that time.

castle bromwich

What i have found to be a bit of a time wasting thing is that quiet a lot of old profiles haven't been even been logged into for over twelve months.I find this not in the searches,as thats in recent log in order, but from looking across someones verifications,and see that the verifer hasn't logged in for over 12 months

Think a way of deleting these with 'inactive' profiles would give the place out a bit of a spring clean ?"

Maybe there should be something in the filters that could be clicked that only shows people recently on

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)  over a year ago

rochdale

This is not true , if your Asian 98% of people will not meet you on here so you will have not have met anyone

Lancashire

This would seem a better proposal to improve the search options rather than penalise people.

In all honesty we may have misrepresented our idea. We have had several messages from "couples" who have no verifications and are constantly online. They have not only not been verified in over a year but some have messaged us 6 years ago with the intent of meeting. They also have regular swing dates on.

If you don't want to publish your verifications they still show with a date. We are also not complaining about inactive profiles. Just profiles that are asking to meet and messaging us that have been on here for over 5 years and have no meets. We understand hostility but are just making a proposal that would save people lots of time.

For those that are smokers, worried about the other half finding out etc - surely in 6 years you could manage to go to a social or club to meet someone. We did expect a bit of a bad reaction as there are so many profiles like this on here -

Guilford

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 01:17:32]

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

they should have something where one half of a couple that splits can somehow ensure the site knows. I've been on and off the scene for some years and aware of a few cpls who are no longer but the male half of the cpl is still here pretending the cpl still exist.

The absence of veri's for months if not years versus the profiles 24-7 meet tonight's usually gives a sign.

"In all honesty we may have misrepresented our idea. We have had several messages from "couples" who have no verifications and are constantly online. They have not only not been verified in over a year but some have messaged us 6 years ago with the intent of meeting. They also have regular swing dates on.

If you don't want to publish your verifications they still show with a date. We are also not complaining about inactive profiles. Just profiles that are asking to meet and messaging us that have been on here for over 5 years and have no meets. We understand hostility but are just making a proposal that would save people lots of time.

For those that are smokers, worried about the other half finding out etc - surely in 6 years you could manage to go to a social or club to meet someone. We did expect a bit of a bad reaction as there are so many profiles like this on here - "

OP you have not misrepresented your idea you are just making assumptions about people.

If you are getting messaged by couples with no veris just set your message filter to block them, as I said in my previous post.

You have also assumed a veri means a meet. You can be veried by cam. Is that a "meet"? Does a veri by a meet in person even if it is just a social mean that you are not a time waster! Because as many on here can vouch having a veri does not guarantee a show. I have met couples who play only at clubs and they do not give veris or receive them - are they time wasters?

Are you really talking about false profiles - single men pretending to be a couple - rather than time wasters?

Galway

dont want to meet or chat to unverified then dont meet or chat to them it's THAT simple

Bristol

"dont want to meet or chat to unverified then dont meet or chat to them it's THAT simple "

Nah, if I don't understand how they are where they are, I want it banned.

"dont want to meet or chat to unverified then dont meet or chat to them it's THAT simple "

We have had 4 messages tonight from profiles on well over a year without any - it is great to ignore but it does spoil it for genuine couples who actually want to meet. We have met some unverified couples who had only been on a week or two and had great times so we wouldn't want to block newbies as we have had some great experiences.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"dont want to meet or chat to unverified then dont meet or chat to them it's THAT simple

We have had 4 messages tonight from profiles on well over a year without any - it is great to ignore but it does spoil it for genuine couples who actually want to meet. We have met some unverified couples who had only been on a week or two and had great times so we wouldn't want to block newbies as we have had some great experiences."

Why not block messages from unverified profiles then check new profiles daily, weekly or whenever suits and contact the ones that appeal? It isn't what you've suggested but it's a way of achieving the same end result.

Guilford

"they should have something where one half of a couple that splits can somehow ensure the site knows. I've been on and off the scene for some years and aware of a few cpls who are no longer but the male half of the cpl is still here pretending the cpl still exist.

The absence of veri's for months if not years versus the profiles 24-7 meet tonight's usually gives a sign."

They actually can change their profile to single. All they have to do is send a msg to admin explain it and admin will change their profile to a single one. It happen to me. Someone was very unhappy that I had a singles profile and only meeting with my (now ) BF, they reported me and fab admin changed my profile to a couples one. Obviously, I have a different couples profile... Anyway , fab admin will change the profile if requested... Or reported

I like and agree woth everything youve said, none of the first three people i met resulted in a vei, despite one if them asking me tk make sure i gave them a verification. Back then i was in profession which was becoming , subject to vetting of individuals web ise habits, and could be reported to governing body, and subject of a "fit and proper person test", and be removed from national register .effectively taking your career away. Now im no longer nationally registered , so not subject to this bollocks. People have reported me on here because ive refused to meet them, id rather audit my profile after six months , and refresh what is no longer relevant , veris from a year ago arent really relevant so i id try to ensure some current remarks .as i do with my photos.

especially if there's not even a photo.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I couldn't care less how others use the site. .. If they are just perving so what?

There are any number of reasonsa person might not be verified.

Why should they be deleted?

Nita

It really is but sadly, the busy bodies of the site feel it best to lecture everyone else how it should be used.

No - live and let live - is not difficult just contact the more active members! m x

» Add a new message to this topic