FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Visits to the GUM clinic and reality checks .

Visits to the GUM clinic and reality checks .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

When you visit the gum clinic does it ever make you stop and think if the risks taken are wortb it ?

I visit Cap d Agde and the varios swinger clubs there and have had days that I will remember for the rest of my life. There are not many places or clubs where you can regularly have threw ladies per day. I am extremely carefull always to use condoms there though one lady jumped on top of me there and it was too late.

However in the UK I do see a few regular meets whose preference is for bareback though I try and always insist on condoms .

If you are all fired up and ready to go and told not to use a condom , sometimes the pleasure of the moment over rides the risk.

Anyhow I got the results today and all clear .

Do anyone else every wonder if all the pleasure is worth the risks. ?

It does however give lots of happy memories to look back on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

One of your photos is of bareback.

Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of your photos is of bareback.

Sally"

Lol

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Long term fb's no need to worry - new meets it's always best to get a random check no matter how cute they look or how safe you took it.

Sally"

Its okay, he is wearing sunglasses.....

We get pretty fired up on meets... bareback is never an option...

By *maxMan  over a year ago

bolton

Sally

Its okay, he is wearing sunglasses.....

We get pretty fired up on meets... bareback is never an option..."

must have a very sunny front room

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

"

If you are all fired up and ready to go and told not to use a condom , sometimes the pleasure of the moment over rides the risk."

Not if you're a grown up.

To be fair I get regularly tested regardless. I have a couples close friends and my partner that we play bare otherwise I Rubber up. It's only as safe as you make it which is why I only go bear with trusted people.

To be fair everyone should be tested regularly

One lady jumped on you and it was to late.

You try! and always insist on wearing a condom.

Sometimes the pleasure overrides the risks.

All of these admissions we find very worrying to be honest, but glad to see you getting tested regularly. Slip one on or don't slide in.

Every club we've been to supply condoms free of charge both here and abroad.

I don't get tested because I have an expectation of having caught anything, I get tested to make sure that I haven't. So no, I don't tend to be worrying while waiting for the results - I'll be shocked if the text ever comes back with anything other than "your results are clear".

"I don't get tested because I have an expectation of having caught anything, I get tested to make sure that I haven't. So no, I don't tend to be worrying while waiting for the results - I'll be shocked if the text ever comes back with anything other than "your results are clear". "

Exactly

"Long term fb's no need to worry - new meets it's always best to get a random check no matter how cute they look or how safe you took it. "

Long term fb's no need to worry?

I'd be worried if the OP was a long term fb of mine.

And as he has a few regular meets that he only tries to insist on using condoms with - I'd be worried if I was them too

Shaking my head here

No

My health must always come first sorry

Every time

I minimise my risks as much as possible

By *akeyousmile30Man  over a year ago

greenwich

"When you visit the gum clinic does it ever make you stop and think if the risks taken are wortb it ?

I visit Cap d Agde and the varios swinger clubs there and have had days that I will remember for the rest of my life. There are not many places or clubs where you can regularly have threw ladies per day. I am extremely carefull always to use condoms there though one lady jumped on top of me there and it was too late.

However in the UK I do see a few regular meets whose preference is for bareback though I try and always insist on condoms .

If you are all fired up and ready to go and told not to use a condom , sometimes the pleasure of the moment over rides the risk.

It does however give lots of happy memories to look back on. "

The whole of life is a risk!!!

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Long term fb's no need to worry - new meets it's always best to get a random check no matter how cute they look or how safe you took it. "
. So long term fb are not playing any were else .....

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"When you visit the gum clinic does it ever make you stop and think if the risks taken are wortb it ?

No, we don't take the risks. How can someone jump on top of you and you not stop them

Sorry but the risk is still there whether you use condoms or not because people don't use them for oral especially as most clinics don't do throat swabs.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Always condoms & still get checked out. Even with Darren I still use condoms as I stress of pregnancy risk too. We only play with people who use condoms too, just not worth the risk.

No, we don't take the risks. How can someone jump on top of you and you not stop them "

I've used this excuse many times with ex girlfriends and they never believed me

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No, we don't take the risks. How can someone jump on top of you and you not stop them

I've used this excuse many times with ex girlfriends and they never believed me "

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

the question is, are you going to change your ways or not, from your experience.

me, its always safe sex, always get checked out regularly and so far always come back clean.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

"

Not if you're a grown up."

[Removed by poster at 23/12/16 06:53:14]

which tests did you have?

OP - If you are afraid of STIs then your best move is celibacy or sex only in strictly controlled circumstances.

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a low immune system at times. Sometimes I can swing with loads of people for ages and never have a problem, but others I seem to pick up the slightest germ and get ill for weeks with flu/tonsillitis and yes sometimes I have to think it's not worth it. Regarding stds, never take risks so not too bothered, had a condom break once which really pissed me off though-all was well

And how many times in the clubs you see it Women just giving oral bjs Willie nilly .......

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

[Removed by poster at 26/12/16 10:23:41]

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

You're only as safe as your last GuM check and play and also thats based on what tests you have.. swaps throat blood tests actual internal external.professional examination etc

So many only do basic swaps for chymidia and gonorrhea !!

So a regular or not people seem to forget that oral spreads stds too

So unless your shagging in bin bags it's all a risk ..

Just be sensible use your gut and get tested regularly.

When my results come thru I always pass on text to anyone ive played with in that sector.. Fortunately it's rarley more than few So easily done.

last time I got this reply back..

That's a touch babe we are clear !!

What the fook!!!

No mate... I'm clear not you..

Made me laugh and delete him from future meet potentional !!! xx

"

Not if you're a grown up."

Blimey.

I'm sure we've all been in the heat of the moment and all fired up and the thought of stopping to get a condom on is an unwelcome one but......,

You either want safe sex or you don't.

Personally I want safe.

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

I've used this excuse many times with ex girlfriends and they never believed me "

Best joke of the morning !

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

You should always play with anyone assuming that they may have something, no matter how long you have known them (outside the primary relationship I mean), and buckle-up accordingly. Clear tests only show a snapshot of time and cannot be relied on completely - especially in this scene where multiple partners are commonplace.

Oral has a slightly different risk profile, and whilst there are still risks, the potential ramifications are significantly less than vaginal/anal and some will choose to not exercise the same levels of protection for oral as a result (like us).

At the end of the day, STI's do exist on our scene and it's down to the individuals to agree what risks they want to take. We personally, would use protection for anything other than oral. Some won't even do that and others will throw caution to the wind. There's no problem with that, just as long as people understand that contracting an STI may be an occupational hazard of that approach!

» Add a new message to this topic