FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udematt OP   Man  over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post and any help you might give me!

I have been on fab a while and have been lucky enough to meet some amazing singles and couples, but these have been at a party I have been fortunate to be invited to. I have had no luck in meeting anyone outside of this, had some lovely chats with people but they haven't been interested in meeting.

Am I doing anything wrong with my profile, I realise that not being able to accommodate is an issue but that should be changing in the new year.

Once again thank you for your help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Op your profile looks fine to me, it would benefit from some more photos but the text is good.

All i can suggest is to try and get to some organised socials or a club. They are a great way to meet people and get yourself known among the swinging community.

Don't be too disheartened that you are struggling to get chatting to people and meets from fab. Most single males struggle. Just keep trying and explore other ways of meeting people too.

Woodhall Spa

"Op your profile looks fine to me, it would benefit from some more photos but the text is good.

All i can suggest is to try and get to some organised socials or a club. They are a great way to meet people and get yourself known among the swinging community.

Don't be too disheartened that you are struggling to get chatting to people and meets from fab. Most single males struggle. Just keep trying and explore other ways of meeting people too."

Cheers for that I will try and get some more sexy pictures taken and posted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong there that I can see. I'd meet you, but you are the wrong end of the country!

Profile text is good as it talks about your interests. I like that you say you find the social side important. We would pass you by because there is nothing in your text that suggests you are interested in playing with an MF couple. Not being able to accomodate narrows your options, so might be worth mentioning that you can play in a club or split the cost of a hotel. With the exception of the photo in the black shirt, I don't think your photos are particularly flattering. But the shirt half undone is quite hot, so maybe try more of that style.

Mrs

Woodhall Spa

Thank you for your advice I will look at tweaking my profile today! Might be a while for the pictures though

Woodhall Spa

"Nothing wrong there that I can see. I'd meet you, but you are the wrong end of the country! "

It is a shame we are so far apart as I would have loved to meet yourself even just for a drink but hoping for more

[Removed by poster at 20/12/16 17:57:27]

"skinny though to bbw's" think you mean through not though.

"Nothing wrong there that I can see. I'd meet you, but you are the wrong end of the country!

It is a shame we are so far apart as I would have loved to meet yourself even just for a drink but hoping for more "

If you should ever find yourself this way, let me know

Woodhall Spa

""skinny though to bbw's" think you mean through not though.

"

Ah cheers missed that error, all changed!

Woodhall Spa

"Nothing wrong there that I can see. I'd meet you, but you are the wrong end of the country!

It is a shame we are so far apart as I would have loved to meet yourself even just for a drink but hoping for more

If you should ever find yourself this way, let me know "

I will do! Tried to message you but unfortunately out of your age range, would it be ok to add you as a friend?

"Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post and any help you might give me!

I have been on fab a while and have been lucky enough to meet some amazing singles and couples, but these have been at a party I have been fortunate to be invited to. I have had no luck in meeting anyone outside of this, had some lovely chats with people but they haven't been interested in meeting.

Am I doing anything wrong with my profile, I realise that not being able to accommodate is an issue but that should be changing in the new year.

Once again thank you for your help"

Couple of things stand out - your photos are out of date - from 2012 to 2015 & there are only 4 of them, so that would put me off a little. Also you only have social veri's & no play veri's. Have you tried going to clubs? Townhouse is not far from you (Birkenhead) and would give you the opportunity to meet a lot more people - and it's a great atmosphere

More photos - different poses, teasing ones with an appropriately placed towel or open shirt as someone suggested ... definitely a good idea! You have a nice body

Don't worry about the accommodating thing - lots of people can't for lots of reasons - but if you say you can travel, meet people elsewhere like hotel or club meets that might help - especially if you can split hotel costs!

Hope that helps x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thank you for your advice I will look at tweaking my profile today! Might be a while for the pictures though "

Your photos definitely need updating due to the date of them, yes some of mines are old as collected from when I first joined, but I make sure I put up new one's on a regulsr basis, to keep them fresh and up to date

Woodhall Spa

Thanks for the advice I will definitely look at the updating my pictures with some newer pics and more seductive possess being less obvious!

» Add a new message to this topic