FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pics stolen?

Pics stolen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * SCARED x STIFF x OP   Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

Hey guys, just looking for some advice...

I was just contacted by a couple that had joined 3 hours ago, they sent me some face pics , they looked nice so I sent one back.

Just went to check if they'd messaged back and it says "user no longer on site" .

Do you think it's some kind of scam to get face pics or something more easily explained?

Thanks for any help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just forget it. Assume anything on the internet is public.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, just looking for some advice...

I was just contacted by a couple that had joined 3 hours ago, they sent me some face pics , they looked nice so I sent one back.

Just went to check if they'd messaged back and it says "user no longer on site" .

Do you think it's some kind of scam to get face pics or something more easily explained?

Thanks for any help"

Probably didn't like the look of you or maybe recognised you so blocked you to save any awkwardness.

Not much you can do now a few months back my pics got took and put on adult works just take it as a learning experience and be a bit more careful in future about what pics you send out x

west midlands

Thanks for any help

Probably didn't like the look of you or maybe recognised you so blocked you to save any awkwardness. "

We're not blocked, it says they left and now there is just brackets () where their name used to be.

Suppose there isn't anything I can do about it now anyways, just wondered if there was a more plausible reason I hadn't thought of.

Thanks

Thanks for any help

Probably didn't like the look of you or maybe recognised you so blocked you to save any awkwardness.

We're not blocked, it says they left and now there is just brackets () where their name used to be.

Suppose there isn't anything I can do about it now anyways, just wondered if there was a more plausible reason I hadn't thought of.

Thanks"

They have left the site. It is that simple.

west midlands

Were our face pics really that bad though? Seriously lol

I mean they were probably all excited about getting started and then they were like "ewww let's get out of here and try that adult friend finder instead"

It happens.

Block newbies and they have to be here a week before they can message. You can block people who aren't photo verified too.

This is why I never send face pics you just don't know where they will end up, even if it's to someone well verified.

Makes things a bit harder on here but that's the price I'm prepared to pay.

As other posters have said just move on and try to forget about it, likelihood is it was a single fella pretending to be a couple, and when things became real shit himself and deleted his account, probably has a new one already.

Haven't looked at your profile yet but I think you mentioned you were both new on here, don't let it spool your fun

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As long as the face pics you sent weren't above a naked body then don't worry about it, you can always say they could have got my pic from anywhere. I don't have any risqué pics which show my face so they could be of anyone.

But they possibly got pounced on as soon as they opened a new profile, got intimidated and left.... or it was a bloke pretending to be a couple

west midlands

Thanks for the help guys and gals x

Much appreciated , and yes our face pic was a fully clothed one so not so much to worry about I guess.

And yes we are fairly new and it's the first time we've had this problem

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They didn't leave the site because of your face pictures or because they want to use them for any bad reason. There are lots of face pictures available on profiles without the bother of messaging people to get them. They probably left because they had expectations that weren't met.

If by any grim chance you find your photos have been used elsewhere just claim they were stolen from Facebook.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and PS people have left the site after receiving our face pictures too, but I looked in the mirror just now and I can't say I blame them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And PPS your pictures weren't stolen, you sent them willingly.

The other way to look at it is that one of the partners knew nothing about their joint presence on Fab and upon discovering their bits on public display had a melt down ... and the profile was shut down in a flash.

Never take it personally. Cxx

"Thanks for the help guys and gals x

Much appreciated , and yes our face pic was a fully clothed one so not so much to worry about I guess.

And yes we are fairly new and it's the first time we've had this problem "

It probably won't be the last ?

So just be aware that new couples can come and go really quickly so be careful with who you send face pictures too ?

Have a chat and get too know them first ?

Hope it doesn't put you off !!

There is a possibility that it's someone who possibly knows you and thought "shit, better leave before they find out who I am!"

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Or maybe they were just overwhelmed with the amount of messages they received. A lot of newbies do.

Thanks for any help"

Maybe they knew you and got cold feet about about the site ?

» Add a new message to this topic