FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Someone take my first verification?

Someone take my first verification?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm legit 100% Intrested in women or couple.

20 years old new to swinging looking for any takers to enjoy a session with me to get my first verify ticked off

Kik and Snap available

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you not ask the lady in your first picture?

"Could you not ask the lady in your first picture? "

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i was just thinking that, wonder what the reason will be?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Its normally many more weeks to get meets and verification. Ill do an in person meet in a couple of weeks.

"I'm legit 100% Intrested in women or couple.

20 years old new to swinging looking for any takers to enjoy a session with me to get my first verify ticked off

Kik and Snap available "

What do you think will happen once you have your first verification?

You've been here two weeks, this is your third begging thread.

Your age will definitely be against you.

There are lots of areas that need to be improved. Alas we're unable to offer unsolicited advice.

You could always ask though.....

Kik and Snap available

There are lots of areas that need to be improved. Alas we're unable to offer unsolicited advice.

"

As I skip off to the fruit and veg shop

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Kik and Snap available

As I skip off to the fruit and veg shop "

Don't rely on Markoh to get one, he forgot mine

Go on cam and get veri'd that way.

Or put some effort in and arrange a social meet.

Kik and Snap available

As I skip off to the fruit and veg shop "

Where's Fabulous when you need him?

Kik and Snap available

As I skip off to the fruit and veg shop

Don't rely on Markoh to get one, he forgot mine "

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

You've tried your best for a whole 2 weeks?

To be honest if you haven't had like 10 meets by the end of week 3 you might as well give up. Other guys don't seem to have a problem, must be you.

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 09:30:00]

You have your priorities totally wrong OP.

Stop worrying so much about getting the little green tick and concentrate more on appealing to those you might want to meet.

People will be thinking that you're only interested in meeting them to get your veri, and it's incredibly off-putting.

You've been here a couple of weeks. That's nothing.

Most guys wait around 6 months to get their first meet. Some are more fortunate and others less so.

You need to put in the effort to make sure that your profile is the best that it can possibly be and that you are pro-active in your approach.

Or did you really think you'd be fighting the ladies off with a shitty stick by now?

Effort in = rewards out

"

Stop worrying so much about getting the little green tick and concentrate more on appealing to those you might want to meet.

People will be thinking that you're only interested in meeting them to get your veri, and it's incredibly off-putting "

This!

Kik and Snap available "

Erm, are you after a verification or sex?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Kik and Snap available

Erm, are you after a verification or sex? "

Yes a bit unclear??

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

We all start a profile with zero verifications. There are some who will not meet those who are unverified.. concentrate on those you do appeal to..

Use the triple H formula..©.as copyrighted by _odareyou.

Honesty...

Humour.

Hung like a horse.*

*this isn't vital the other two are.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Can just imagine that conversation .... Darling could you verify my account on fabswingers you know nothing about , Oh by the way im bisexual ! did I forget to say that when we got together 5 years ago ?? lol

2 weeks on Fab doesn't make you new to swinging. It makes you new to Fab.

Mrs

"Could you not ask the lady in your first picture?

Can just imagine that conversation .... Darling could you verify my account on fabswingers you know nothing about , Oh by the way im bisexual ! did I forget to say that when we got together 5 years ago ?? lol

"

Just for info; it was 11 years with my lady before I broached the subject of my sexuality and soon after my gender mismatch issues.

Bearing in mind the level of rejection Bi guys get in the all accepting world of fab, I'm sure you'll be able to understand why guys don't rush to tell their every partner in the vanilla world too.

Burton on Trent

Just for info; it was 11 years with my lady before I broached the subject of my sexuality and soon after my gender mismatch issues.

Bearing in mind the level of rejection Bi guys get in the all accepting world of fab, I'm sure you'll be able to understand why guys don't rush to tell their every partner in the vanilla world too. "

This. It was 16 years for me. All that wasted time.

Wembley

Bearing in mind the level of rejection Bi guys get in the all accepting world of fab, I'm sure you'll be able to understand why guys don't rush to tell their every partner in the vanilla world too.

This. It was 16 years for me. All that wasted time. "

I told him right away that I was interested in women too; a moments pause, and with his tongue hanging out, he said, "really!"

I told him right away that I was interested in women too; a moments pause, and with his tongue hanging out, he said, "really!" "

Wouldn't it be nice if one day we can all have the confidence to just be honest about who we are from the outset without the fear of rejection or ridicule?

I've never understood why it's more socially acceptable for women to be attracted to each other than it is men.

It's never been illegal for women in this country where so many men have criminal records to this very day and were on the sex offenders register until relatively recently.

Wembley

I told him right away that I was interested in women too; a moments pause, and with his tongue hanging out, he said, "really!"

Wouldn't it be nice if one day we can all have the confidence to just be honest about who we are from the outset without the fear of rejection or ridicule?

I've never understood why it's more socially acceptable for women to be attracted to each other than it is men.

It's never been illegal for women in this country where so many men have criminal records to this very day and were on the sex offenders register until relatively recently. "

Couldn't agree with you more Rachael; xxx

I find it even odder (is that a word?) when bi women have some kind of a negative 'preference'against bi men. Each to their own and all that, but it does make me wonder

Burton on Trent

It's never been illegal for women in this country where so many men have criminal records to this very day and were on the sex offenders register until relatively recently.

I find it even odder (is that a word?) when bi women have some kind of a negative 'preference'against bi men. Each to their own and all that, but it does make me wonder"

When we first started on Fab and we're trying to meet, we got turned down a lot because at the time S was totally straight. It made us feel like the ladies playing was somehow expected, if not compulsory.

But as you say, we would also get couples with a bi female turning us down because I was Bi.

This is where someone jumps in with the magic thread ender "preferences innit".

I'm sure 'odder' is a word. Have you seen the full version of the dictionary? Holy moley, the concise is a meee leaflet by comparison

I don't find the double standards of bi women especially odd. I was brought up with an 'eew. Men kissing. Yuk' attitude. That's 'how it was' back then. My father still feels that way.

I knew I wanted men to fuck me. Kissing them actually took a while to get my head around because of my early years brainwashing. I could suck them off and offer them my bottom to fuck but kissing....

I'm glad to say after kissing a few who made a right mess of a snog I kissed some more who really knew how. Now, a good kiss has my legs around him and my hips trying to get him inside me in seconds.

Burton on Trent

"I'm sure 'odder' is a word. Have you seen the full version of the dictionary? Holy moley, the concise is a meee leaflet by comparison

I don't find the double standards of bi women especially odd. I was brought up with an 'eew. Men kissing. Yuk' attitude. That's 'how it was' back then. My father still feels that way.

I knew I wanted men to fuck me. Kissing them actually took a while to get my head around because of my early years brainwashing. I could suck them off and offer them my bottom to fuck but kissing....

I'm glad to say after kissing a few who made a right mess of a snog I kissed some more who really knew how. Now, a good kiss has my legs around him and my hips trying to get him inside me in seconds. "

Oh my....

"I'm sure 'odder' is a word. Have you seen the full version of the dictionary? Holy moley, the concise is a meee leaflet by comparison

I'm glad to say after kissing a few who made a right mess of a snog I kissed some more who really knew how. Now, a good kiss has my legs around him and my hips trying to get him inside me in seconds.

Oh my.... "

I know. I was quite taken aback the first time I saw the complete dictionary too.

Burton on Trent

"

I know. I was quite taken aback the first time I saw the complete dictionary too. "

That's not what I was referring to and you know it!

"

I know. I was quite taken aback the first time I saw the complete dictionary too.

That's not what I was referring to and you know it! "

Think of me like pooh; of very little brain

Burton on Trent

"

Think of me like pooh; of very little brain "

Oh I was thinking about you, but it wasn't in regard to your cranial capacity.

"

Oh I was thinking about you, but it wasn't in regard to your cranial capacity. "

You are not having my PENGUIN!

Burton on Trent

"

Oh I was thinking about you, but it wasn't in regard to your cranial capacity.

You are not having my PENGUIN! "

A penguin is for life, not just for Christmas.

Mind you, the fish smell they have is for life also...

And so how is the op getting on with the verification process?

"And so how is the op getting on with the verification process? "

I think he may be a little put off by the smell of penguin. Amateurs, hey?

"And so how is the op getting on with the verification process?

I think he may be a little put off by the smell of penguin. Amateurs, hey?"

What is this obsession that all penguins smell? I feed mine fish fingers and peppermint oil capsules. He smells of toothpaste.

He's very cute and he's MINE

Burton on Trent

What is this obsession that all penguins smell? I feed mine fish fingers and peppermint oil capsules. He smells of toothpaste.

He's very cute and he's MINE "

Honestly, I'm reeeeally not interested in your penguin. Smell or not. And having it in the bedroom watching us would be weird. Especially when it's head starts bobbing up and down in time.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

funny that picture seems to have disappeared !!!!

Wembley

"Could you not ask the lady in your first picture? funny that picture seems to have disappeared !!!!"

Oh yeah. Now all that is left is of a singular d*ck

Wembley

I find it even odder (is that a word?) when bi women have some kind of a negative 'preference'against bi men. Each to their own and all that, but it does make me wonder

When we first started on Fab and we're trying to meet, we got turned down a lot because at the time S was totally straight. It made us feel like the ladies playing was somehow expected, if not compulsory.

But as you say, we would also get couples with a bi female turning us down because I was Bi.

This is where someone jumps in with the magic thread ender "preferences innit"."

I can (and do) understand why straight men may not wish to be involved where a bisexual man is present. It is their (unjustified) fear that a bisexual man would not be able to resist getting physically involved with them

But I do not understand when a woman is so negative about bisexual men. I have met tons of bisexual men and had they not told me that they were bisexual, I would not have known

And you are correct; it is someone encouraged for women to be bisexual. Very annoying when you met them and feel that they are only pretending to bait another woman for their partner

Honestly, I'm reeeeally not interested in your penguin. Smell or not. And having it in the bedroom watching us would be weird. Especially when it's head starts bobbing up and down in time. "

I proper laughed there.

Yep; still laughing. Just imagingIng a penguin actually doing that

Burton on Trent

Honestly, I'm reeeeally not interested in your penguin. Smell or not. And having it in the bedroom watching us would be weird. Especially when it's head starts bobbing up and down in time.

I proper laughed there.

Yep; still laughing. Just imagingIng a penguin actually doing that "

Happy to put a smile on your face anytime.

As long as the penguin isn't watching.

I proper laughed there.

As long as the penguin isn't watching. "

We've kinda hijacked this thread.

Burton on Trent

I proper laughed there.

As long as the penguin isn't watching.

We've kinda hijacked this thread. "

You did with all your penguinular sourcery. Twasn't me. I was on message

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Kik and Snap available "

Try going to a club

» Add a new message to this topic