FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why dont people actually read the profiles, for example, mine states i want a face photo with the initial measage (for sexual attraction).

Most guys send a cock photo and a comment like 'can we meet'. If i wanted to talk to a cock then i would text my boss HA.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Most guys send a cock photo and a comment like 'can we meet'. If i wanted to talk to a cock then i would text my boss HA."

Brilliant hahaha

Best not to get too wound up about it. Everyone knows that most people don't read them. They look at the pretty pictures, think 'yeah, I'd do that' then go straight to send message.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe they are dickheads so sent a photo of their head.

Over it now. I just write shit on my profile now, and nobody notices. I find the whole thing quite funny when I excitedly tell them I'm so happy they are the marrying kind!

"Why dont people actually read the profiles, for example, mine states i want a face photo with the initial measage (for sexual attraction).

Most guys send a cock photo and a comment like 'can we meet'. If i wanted to talk to a cock then i would text my boss HA."

You look fooking gorgeous OP, I'll send you whatever you want

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Get used to it as it isn't going to change.

Or tighten up your message filters to stop anyone from mailing and start reading profiles yourself and mail those that interest you..

Where do you work ?

(Just checking you aren't talking about me)

"Why dont people actually read the profiles, for example, mine states i want a face photo with the initial measage (for sexual attraction).

It really isnt that hard. The ratio of men to women/couples on here is so high that the chances of success in respect of any particular 'target' for most guys are very low. So a lot of guys go for a high volume, low investment approach. No investment in reading the profile or designing an individual approach, so not much wasted if a message to you, for example, fails to hit the target.

Think of approaches as offspring in the animal kingdom. Some produce only a few and nurture and invest in them. Others spray them out in huge numbers hoping the law of averages will favour a few...

You might prefer guys to invest hugely in approaching you. But for most guys (apart from the one you 'select') that's for your benefit not theres...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

That wasn't his c*ck photo; that was his face photo you asked for

"Over it now. I just write shit on my profile now, and nobody notices. I find the whole thing quite funny when I excitedly tell them I'm so happy they are the marrying kind! "

I bet half of them already are anyway!

"Over it now. I just write shit on my profile now, and nobody notices. I find the whole thing quite funny when I excitedly tell them I'm so happy they are the marrying kind!

I bet half of them already are anyway!"

Hahaha very true... Even bigamy is taking it too far for a shag

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love it

In our existence 1percent or less read our profile . It's an instant total off put

Well your profile is certainly confusing to anyone who reads it.

You say Bareback is mandatory yet have safe sex ticked as an interest so you will show up in the searches of those looking fkr safe sex

» Add a new message to this topic