FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fuck Buddies

Fuck Buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what couples and women's opinions are of meeting fuck buddy couples?

A few have said they would not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prefer not to.

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

I've met a couple that were friends with benefits. The play was amazing but the option for returning and playing again never happened as their friendship broke down not long after.

I would still meet others but always have it in my mind that it might be a one off.

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Have found a lot of couples don't like to play with buddies ..

However would be nice if they would give us a chance .. especially for us ..

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

As long as they was into same things as us then wouldn't be an issue for us

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like a fuck buddy

The last couple I met was a fuck buddy couple, and was definitely the best 3some I've ever had.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

It wouldnt bother me. At end of day for me they are a "couple".. dont really care husband or wife or fb or bf gf setup. I am not really looking to play families.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 24/12/16 21:34:21]

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 24/12/16 21:34:39]

I would meet fuck buddies, as long as they were not both married to others. I choose not to be complicit in infidelity.

We won't meet fuck buddies, the dynamic between them is completely different to those who are in a relationship, and we find that dynamic uncomfortable in our opinion, and completely puts us off.

I can't see why marital status makes a difference but each to their own.

Will meet fuck buddies but not those who are married and playing behind the back of their partners... Don't want to create problems

We are playmates/ fuck buddies and have been for 2 1/2 years.. the sex is still amazing as the day we meet (on here) .. so bring it on

Merry Christmas xxx

We have been looking for a "Single" long term buddy for ages. Had a couple of potentials but unfortunately we are still looking.

Not an issue for us.

I'm more comfortable and close to my long term sexual partners than I was with my husband.

Wouldn't make any odds to us

Wouldn't be an issue for us. Again though, we'd prefer if the "buddies" weren't respectively otherwise attached.

We wouldn't have any problem with meeting fuck buddies x

I would if I could find a sexy couple, close by I fancied!

no way!!!! its always men using the woman to get a shag and a delusional woman thinking he loves her!!!

"no way!!!! its always men using the woman to get a shag and a delusional woman thinking he loves her!!!"

Always? A different experience. You seem to have had some bad ones.

A marriage certificate does not guarantee similar experiences.

"no way!!!! its always men using the woman to get a shag and a delusional woman thinking he loves her!!!

Always? A different experience. You seem to have had some bad ones.

A marriage certificate does not guarantee similar experiences."

married ones are worse. wife darent say no for fear of losing her dear hubby

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"no way!!!! its always men using the woman to get a shag and a delusional woman thinking he loves her!!!"

Such a prejudiced statement and sweeping generalization. Not even based on any valid assumptions.

Guess you had a delightful xmas !

With such an attitude no doubt you will have a wonderful new years worth of haapy swinging.

"no way!!!! its always men using the woman to get a shag and a delusional woman thinking he loves her!!!

Such a prejudiced statement and sweeping generalization. Not even based on any valid assumptions.

With such an attitude no doubt you will have a wonderful new years worth of haapy swinging."

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!!

With such an attitude no doubt you will have a wonderful new years worth of haapy swinging.

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!!"

It is always a little sad to see comments from such embittered women on here.. (from the female of our duo)

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"We won't meet fuck buddies, the dynamic between them is completely different to those who are in a relationship, and we find that dynamic uncomfortable in our opinion, and completely puts us off."

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!! It is always a little sad to see comments from such embittered women on here.. (from the female of our duo) "

no wonder you feel bad forced to do stuff

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

If we all clicked not a problem for us ?

Oh dear. Did someone get a sack of coal for Xmas? ?

Oh dear. Did someone get a sack of coal for Xmas? ?"

I do think there may be an element of truth to that comment but I doubt its 'always' and not quite so black and white x

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!! It is always a little sad to see comments from such embittered women on here.. (from the female of our duo)

no wonder you feel bad forced to do stuff"

Please don't express your real life experiences during your swinging adventure ... if you speak the truth around here you become a subversive.

Some people tend to think swinging is a utopian society full of non judgmental people.

Oh dear. Did someone get a sack of coal for Xmas? ?

I do think there may be an element of truth to that comment but I doubt its 'always' and not quite so black and white x"

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Some past bad experience may have caused you to develop such negative attitude.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!!"

Love this "Pretending men are nice" gee thanks..

S

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!! It is always a little sad to see comments from such embittered women on here.. (from the female of our duo)

Please don't express your real life experiences during your swinging adventure ... if you speak the truth around here you become a subversive.

Some people tend to think swinging is a utopian society full of non judgmental people.

"

haha they are deluded bless

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Just wondering what couples and women's opinions are of meeting fuck buddy couples?

A few have said they would not"

We tend to avoid long term married couples as they are often holier than thou, can't see that their relationship isn't perfect, etc and diss everybody else in any type of relationship. I dont the dynamic that often comes with the long term married couples either, as undoubtedly one has 'persuaded' the other to swing, often taking a long time over many years. Lots of subterfuge, which in my eyes, is worse than cheating. We met on here and have been together for two years. We aren't a fb couple, as we share everything, although he does all the housework ....it took us longer to convince some of the clubs on the scene, and some others on fab that we were a 'real' couple than it did our friends and family. Where do people get off being judgemental about other couples like that? I have to say it comes from 'established' couples who often have little more in common than their swinging lifestyle which is holding their relationship together with a thin thread ...

By *heBlackPantherCouple  over a year ago

Guilford

I won't fuck my friend's FB if she/he isn't present.

"Just wondering what couples and women's opinions are of meeting fuck buddy couples?

We tend to avoid long term married couples as they are often holier than thou, can't see that their relationship isn't perfect, etc and diss everybody else in any type of relationship. I dont the dynamic that often comes with the long term married couples either, as undoubtedly one has 'persuaded' the other to swing, often taking a long time over many years. Lots of subterfuge, which in my eyes, is worse than cheating. We met on here and have been together for two years. We aren't a fb couple, as we share everything, although he does all the housework ....it took us longer to convince some of the clubs on the scene, and some others on fab that we were a 'real' couple than it did our friends and family. Where do people get off being judgemental about other couples like that? I have to say it comes from 'established' couples who often have little more in common than their swinging lifestyle which is holding their relationship together with a thin thread ..."

We tend to avoid long term married couples as they are often holier than thou, can't see that their relationship isn't perfect, etc and diss everybody else in any type of relationship. I dont the dynamic that often comes with the long term married couples either, as undoubtedly one has 'persuaded' the other to swing, often taking a long time over many years. Lots of subterfuge, which in my eyes, is worse than cheating. We met on here and have been together for two years. We aren't a fb couple, as we share everything, although he does all the housework ....it took us longer to convince some of the clubs on the scene, and some others on fab that we were a 'real' couple than it did our friends and family. Where do people get off being judgemental about other couples like that? I have to say it comes from 'established' couples who often have little more in common than their swinging lifestyle which is holding their relationship together with a thin thread ..."

2 wrongs don't make a right.

I'm part of a FB couple been together nearly a year. But never get meets so going solo and just meet up. Its a shame but it is what it is

"We won't meet fuck buddies, the dynamic between them is completely different to those who are in a relationship, and we find that dynamic uncomfortable in our opinion, and completely puts us off."

Well we are extremely close and very passionate and no different than a long term couple

That's your impression and mayb true in some cases but not in all

"We won't meet fuck buddies, the dynamic between them is completely different to those who are in a relationship, and we find that dynamic uncomfortable in our opinion, and completely puts us off.

Well we are extremely close and very passionate and no different than a long term couple "

I think they are speaking of the fb couples that are married to others....

"We won't meet fuck buddies, the dynamic between them is completely different to those who are in a relationship, and we find that dynamic uncomfortable in our opinion, and completely puts us off.

Well we are extremely close and very passionate and no different than a long term couple

I think they are speaking of the fb couples that are married to others...."

Well we are but dnt judge us you know nothing of our situation we are not ready to be stoned yet

Well we are but dnt judge us you know nothing of our situation we are not ready to be stoned yet "

Judging on Fab is only allowed when you're a dirty cheater

Say something about a straight guy having sex with tv/ts/cd's and still calling himself straight.... you will be judged and abused.

These forums are a funny place I've noticed.... the forum police are a selective brigade

Abuse thrown at single men and cheaters is always tolerated....

Well we are but dnt judge us you know nothing of our situation we are not ready to be stoned yet

Judging on Fab is only allowed when you're a dirty cheater

Say something about a straight guy having sex with tv/ts/cd's and still calling himself straight.... you will be judged and abused.

These forums are a funny place I've noticed.... the forum police are a selective brigade

Abuse thrown at single men and cheaters is always tolerated.... "

It all makes interesting reading though. (I'm a cheater by the way) Much better than the usual boring "snog, fuck, avoid" threads.

In my exoerience a lot of couples seems to have issues with a FB relationship. Personally, I don't see what difference it makes really. In some ways it's surely better as you know both people have chosen to be on Fab and doing it because they want to, not just to please their spouse.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I would meet fuck buddies, as long as they were not both married to others. I choose not to be complicit in infidelity."

Agreed on this

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think a lot of people who don't want to meet fuckbuddies are insecure that maybe there'll be an attraction or something. The risk is less with committed couples.

I'm gonna root for the casual couples here.

Having been a very active and experienced (I think it's fair to say) single on the scene, I did often get pissed off with people who would make a massive deal about me playing with a friend. I have male and female swinging buddies who are really good friends and I have known for years, and my profile has clearly stated this when necessary. Our dynamics are definitely better than a lot of married couples, and usually the sex is more carefree as jealousy or insecurity doesn't come in to play.

I've had really snotty messages from people who approached me and expectedme to travel miles to their house or party alone as they only want 'genuine couples ' or single females/ unicorns. I never met those people as they made me feel like a commodity rather than considering my needs, safety and enjoyment.

I've also been interrogated at a club by people who again approached me and a friend to play, had a great time and then started practically shining a light in our faces and firing questions about our membership and how long we have known each other. I feel like saying to them "how's your marriage, it seems a bit rocky, has he been playing away...?"

Dont like people cheating and wouldn't choose to meet people I knew were doing it, but you can't always tell. Take people as you find them without judging or being holier than thou (I might have just done that :D )

"I think a lot of people who don't want to meet fuckbuddies are insecure that maybe there'll be an attraction or something. The risk is less with committed couples.

Having been a very active and experienced (I think it's fair to say) single on the scene, I did often get pissed off with people who would make a massive deal about me playing with a friend. I have male and female swinging buddies who are really good friends and I have known for years, and my profile has clearly stated this when necessary. Our dynamics are definitely better than a lot of married couples, and usually the sex is more carefree as jealousy or insecurity doesn't come in to play.

I've had really snotty messages from people who approached me and expectedme to travel miles to their house or party alone as they only want 'genuine couples ' or single females/ unicorns. I never met those people as they made me feel like a commodity rather than considering my needs, safety and enjoyment.

I've also been interrogated at a club by people who again approached me and a friend to play, had a great time and then started practically shining a light in our faces and firing questions about our membership and how long we have known each other. I feel like saying to them "how's your marriage, it seems a bit rocky, has he been playing away...?"

Dont like people cheating and wouldn't choose to meet people I knew were doing it, but you can't always tell. Take people as you find them without judging or being holier than thou (I might have just done that :D )"

Very well said with some excellent valid points that I personally feel myself.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think a lot of people who don't want to meet fuckbuddies are insecure that maybe there'll be an attraction or something. The risk is less with committed couples.

Dont like people cheating and wouldn't choose to meet people I knew were doing it, but you can't always tell. Take people as you find them without judging or being holier than thou (I might have just done that :D )

Very well said with some excellent valid points that I personally feel myself."

Define "fuck buddy"?

My partner and I have a fair few couples and singles refuse to meet us because we're not a "real couple". People think that real couples love together, preferably with a marriage certificate.

But we've been together for almost five years now, we just choose to live with other people (his main relationship has just reached its twenty year mark and they live together).

I'm unsure how a shared house and a marriage certificate somehow make the sex better - but clearly I'm not in on that secret.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

There are many in here who are quick to judge other people in their given situations, without knowing the facts. I am often reminded of ex-smokers who vehemently diss smoking.......

Im always happy to be someones fuck buddy, be they single/attached fems or a couple.

"Define "fuck buddy"?

My partner and I have a fair few couples and singles refuse to meet us because we're not a "real couple". People think that real couples love together, preferably with a marriage certificate.

But we've been together for almost five years now, we just choose to live with other people (his main relationship has just reached its twenty year mark and they live together).

I'm unsure how a shared house and a marriage certificate somehow make the sex better - but clearly I'm not in on that secret."

I used to be in a very similar relationship with a married woman, we lasted just over 5 years, gutted when it ended though.

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 10:15:42]

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

no wonder you feel bad forced to do stuff"

*Some times you think sticking your head right into your own arse would get better reasoning to a thread.

"Define "fuck buddy"?

I'm unsure how a shared house and a marriage certificate somehow make the sex better - but clearly I'm not in on that secret."

I think its just what people are comfortable with and/or understand, theres lots that dont understand a polygamous relationship so just choose not to play with people in that situation. Its just like any other preference really I guessx

"

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee then...

swingers are some of the most judgemental people I know!!

coventry

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 12:35:41]

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I definitely prefer fuck buddies than lots of different people 100%!

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Provided it works out for everyone, just like any other couple we would be ok with it. Met a couple of fuck buddies last year but it only went as far as a social and never managed to meet again.

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee then...

swingers are some of the most judgemental people I know!! "

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Would like to meet a lady as a friend and explore each other noughty thoughts with and get to meet other couple as being a single guy in London is very limited.

Not always it isnt... but some guys do see a woman as a golden ticket... but that can be said of all sorts of couples and the woman doing it just for her man.. or man just for his woman are normally easy to spot and avoid

Op we have often found fb couples less drama but as with any couples its the connection between them that makes for a good meet

By *reamweaversCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Fuck buddies don't invest the same psychological and emotional content into their swinging. The psychology of playing with, sharing and loving your partner within a play situation is a huge turn on.

We would never meet FBs

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"Fuck buddies don't invest the same psychological and emotional content into their swinging. The psychology of playing with, sharing and loving your partner within a play situation is a huge turn on.

We would never meet FBs"

I don't think that's down to the fuck buddy scenario more the person not being on that level

SW London

Fuck buddies, at least you know they are both into it .... in a couple, unless they met on here, how do Yu know one isn't forcing the other, or doing some gentle persuasion. I often think the more 'holier than thou' the couple is, the less secure they are in their relationship.

"Fuck buddies don't invest the same psychological and emotional content into their swinging. The psychology of playing with, sharing and loving your partner within a play situation is a huge turn on.

We would never meet FBs"

The sexual chemistry can be so much more enhanced between FB's than spouses though, and certainly less issues regarding jealousy and rules. For the record, I have played with both married couples and FB couples.

"Fuck buddies, at least you know they are both into it .... in a couple, unless they met on here, how do Yu know one isn't forcing the other, or doing some gentle persuasion. I often think the more 'holier than thou' the couple is, the less secure they are in their relationship."

Exactly this too. You can definetly tell when one person is going skin with it just to please their spouse. You don't get that with FB's, not in my experience anyway.

We would never meet FBs"

I think that's a *massive* generalisation.

Firstly the vast majority of married couples I'm friendly would that have open relationships would be *horrified* at the idea that they were *sharing* their partner. People can't be shared, they're not objects - they're people with free will!

Secondly, just because someone isn't married doesn't mean that they don't have emotional investment into their partnerships. Certainly the people I have sex with I invest as emotionally as my closest friends - because they *are* generally my closest friends! That kind of intimacy doesn't get stronger just because you get married!

coventry

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 17:40:44]

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We would never meet FBs

I think that's a *massive* generalisation.

Firstly the vast majority of married couples I'm friendly would that have open relationships would be *horrified* at the idea that they were *sharing* their partner. People can't be shared, they're not objects - they're people with free will!

Secondly, just because someone isn't married doesn't mean that they don't have emotional investment into their partnerships. Certainly the people I have sex with I invest as emotionally as my closest friends - because they *are* generally my closest friends! That kind of intimacy doesn't get stronger just because you get married!"

Completely agree

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Interesting thread as me and my FWB have just made a couple profile.

We have played with a couple of couples in clubs both in a "real relationship" and both ended badly as they both had jealousy issue.

SW London

"Interesting thread as me and my FWB have just made a couple profile.

We have played with a couple of couples in clubs both in a "real relationship" and both ended badly as they both had jealousy issue. "

If you listened to many of the couples here though, they would say their relationship is perfect, which is why they swing.

We have played with a couple of couples in clubs both in a "real relationship" and both ended badly as they both had jealousy issue.

If you listened to many of the couples here though, they would say their relationship is perfect, which is why they swing. "

yep the deluded ones bleat on about it. the happy ones don't need to try to convince anyone (themselves)

If you listened to many of the couples here though, they would say their relationship is perfect, which is why they swing. "

Exactly......interesting isn't it when you actually delve a bit deeper.

SW London

If you listened to many of the couples here though, they would say their relationship is perfect, which is why they swing.

Exactly......interesting isn't it when you actually delve a bit deeper."

Lots of them are very adamant on here and I am usually the lone voice doubting them .... where have all you lot been when I have been being hammered by them???

We aren't a fuck buddy couple, by the way, but we met on here ...

Lots of them are very adamant on here and I am usually the lone voice doubting them .... where have all you lot been when I have been being hammered by them???

We aren't a fuck buddy couple, by the way, but we met on here ..."

Well you're usually jumping to conclusions and making utterly nonsensical points and basically deserving the 'hammering'... so...

Well you're usually jumping to conclusions and making utterly nonsensical points and basically deserving the 'hammering'... so... "

Oh dear. Did someone get a sack of coal for Xmas? ?"

Personally, it's none of my business what the relationship is. I'm there for sex not relationship counseling

Well you're usually jumping to conclusions and making utterly nonsensical points and basically deserving the 'hammering'... so... "

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Interesting thread. As a couple and a married one at that we prefer to meet established couples, marriage not essential! We tend to find that genuine couples are in it for each others enjoyment and like us get a large amount of satisfaction seeing there partner enjoy themselves with others. While it's certainly not always the case we feel that fuck buddies are geard more towards there own satisfaction physically then they are about the other half of the duo. We appreciate this isn't always the case but from experience this is how it's felt to us. For us it's great to share our experiences with other couples who are in love, and for us it's the love part which we think the fuck buddy dynamic lacks. Yes there's feelings but we think our experiences have been better with couples who both love each other and not just lust after one another.

"Interesting thread. As a couple and a married one at that we prefer to meet established couples, marriage not essential! We tend to find that genuine couples are in it for each others enjoyment and like us get a large amount of satisfaction seeing there partner enjoy themselves with others. While it's certainly not always the case we feel that fuck buddies are geard more towards there own satisfaction physically then they are about the other half of the duo. We appreciate this isn't always the case but from experience this is how it's felt to us. For us it's great to share our experiences with other couples who are in love, and for us it's the love part which we think the fuck buddy dynamic lacks. Yes there's feelings but we think our experiences have been better with couples who both love each other and not just lust after one another. "

Same

We've enjoyed fun with fuck buddy couples but it's not the same.

Ive played with married couples and love didn't come into it. Feelings of lust, passion and want yes, all of those are positives that make sex an amazing experience.

But on the flip side, with some married couples their were obvious signs of incecurity, jealousy and rules. Not saying that every married couple has been like that, but I'd certainly prefer sex without the negatives that can come with too many emotions being involved.

I've never experienced any negative feelings when meeting FB's. Just fantastic horny time for all involved.

"Interesting thread. As a couple and a married one at that we prefer to meet established couples, marriage not essential! We tend to find that genuine couples are in it for each others enjoyment and like us get a large amount of satisfaction seeing there partner enjoy themselves with others. While it's certainly not always the case we feel that fuck buddies are geard more towards there own satisfaction physically then they are about the other half of the duo. We appreciate this isn't always the case but from experience this is how it's felt to us. For us it's great to share our experiences with other couples who are in love, and for us it's the love part which we think the fuck buddy dynamic lacks. Yes there's feelings but we think our experiences have been better with couples who both love each other and not just lust after one another. "

Lust can be so much more powerful than love when you're talking sex though. In a club situation for instance, I don't look across the room and see someone and think "oh I love them", but I definetly think "oh my word, how I want them to be all over me right now". That is lust. So when we are talking about swinging and sex with relative strangers, then I think feelings of lust definetly take priority over feelings of love.

I think the point was love + lust

Preston

Ha ha don't get us wrong we don't look to meet a couple to see how much in love they are, we have just found that from previous experiences that those who have a genuine love for each other turn out to to be the couples that then manifest this as raw passion in the bedroom.

However we completely agree that there are couples out there with insecurities and jealous streaks. We'd always do our best to dodge any couple like this. Swinging should be fun and anyone who isn't in the right place mentally shouldn't engage in it. It's no fix for a broken relationship!

And we have met fuck buddies before and had a great time, it's just always felt like there was a spark lacking. Not sure what, I think it's the taboo nature of seeing your partner with another person and not your friend with a stranger maybe?

Preston

And yep that's definitely what we're getting at, the added strength of emotion associated with love and the raw energy of lust. An amazing combination in our books!

In a club I'm not bothered. It's like age and lots of things that we use as filters on here but face to face don't matter so much.

We don't meet Fuck Buddies.

"Ha ha don't get us wrong we don't look to meet a couple to see how much in love they are, we have just found that from previous experiences that those who have a genuine love for each other turn out to to be the couples that then manifest this as raw passion in the bedroom.

However we completely agree that there are couples out there with insecurities and jealous streaks. We'd always do our best to dodge any couple like this. Swinging should be fun and anyone who isn't in the right place mentally shouldn't engage in it. It's no fix for a broken relationship!

And we have met fuck buddies before and had a great time, it's just always felt like there was a spark lacking. Not sure what, I think it's the taboo nature of seeing your partner with another person and not your friend with a stranger maybe? "

Maybe you just haven't met the right people in FB relationships. The sparks which I feel are much more magnificent than with a loved one. It's the whole lust/naughtiness scenario that adds to it for me.

Preston

"Lust can be so much more powerful than love when you're talking sex though. In a club situation for instance, I don't look across the room and see someone and think "oh I love them", but I definetly think "oh my word, how I want them to be all over me right now". That is lust. So when we are talking about swinging and sex with relative strangers, then I think feelings of lust definetly take priority over feelings of love"

Also we're not suggesting that as a couple we should be in love with the couple we're playing with.. far from it! Of course the other couple or single is someone that we both lust after. We're more saying that we have found that the dynamic with the couple we lust after seems much stronger if they themselves are in love together. And that should we get to play with a couple that we like the look of then the play has always been more enjoyable for us when we can tell that the couple is in it for each other and not just the individual self satisfaction.

We don't meet Fuck Buddies.

"

That's totally understandable, but in doing that you're writing off a whole load of people who you could have amazing times with.

I meet people who I'm attracted to, regardless of their relationship status, singles, married, FB's....it doesn't matter, as long as the sexual chemistry is there

Preston

As we've said it's purely a personal taste and experience and what works for us wouldn't suit others.

We've had positive experiences with Fuck buddies and nothing negative to report, but our better experiences have been with established couples hence why we gravitate towards that.

""Lust can be so much more powerful than love when you're talking sex though. In a club situation for instance, I don't look across the room and see someone and think "oh I love them", but I definetly think "oh my word, how I want them to be all over me right now". That is lust. So when we are talking about swinging and sex with relative strangers, then I think feelings of lust definetly take priority over feelings of love"

Also we're not suggesting that as a couple we should be in love with the couple we're playing with.. far from it! Of course the other couple or single is someone that we both lust after. We're more saying that we have found that the dynamic with the couple we lust after seems much stronger if they themselves are in love together. And that should we get to play with a couple that we like the look of then the play has always been more enjoyable for us when we can tell that the couple is in it for each other and not just the individual self satisfaction. "

I wouldn't continue to have sex with anyone who I thought was in it for self satisfaction. I choose carefully and all my "moresomes" have been fantastic, with each and every person enjoying it and wanting a repeat. Love doesn't play a part in the heat of the moment with me.

Interested to know then in a club scenario, how you know which couples are loved up, and those that are FB's.

"As we've said it's purely a personal taste and experience and what works for us wouldn't suit others.

We've had positive experiences with Fuck buddies and nothing negative to report, but our better experiences have been with established couples hence why we gravitate towards that.

"

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I shell have a fb been with us 3 yrs or more xx but very good friend with us x we trust 100 per cent

""Lust can be so much more powerful than love when you're talking sex though. In a club situation for instance, I don't look across the room and see someone and think "oh I love them", but I definetly think "oh my word, how I want them to be all over me right now". That is lust. So when we are talking about swinging and sex with relative strangers, then I think feelings of lust definetly take priority over feelings of love"

Also we're not suggesting that as a couple we should be in love with the couple we're playing with.. far from it! Of course the other couple or single is someone that we both lust after. We're more saying that we have found that the dynamic with the couple we lust after seems much stronger if they themselves are in love together. And that should we get to play with a couple that we like the look of then the play has always been more enjoyable for us when we can tell that the couple is in it for each other and not just the individual self satisfaction. "

Of course, there are married (or in love) couples that are in swinging for the satisfaction of themselves above their partner, and there are fuckbuddies (or casual relationships) who are in it for each other more than themselves.

It's almost like everyone is unique...

Preston

Surely though by very definition fuck buddies are in it for there own satisfaction? It's two people meeting for just that? Self gratification?

Club wise, should we be interested in a couple then we'd simply chat with them. There's nothing wrong with politely asking how long they've been together or if they're just friends. As we've said we wouldn't write off everyone but we're more inclined towards established couples, however should it be evident there was issues with that couple we'd politely decline offers to play should they come up.

Preston

Very much the case, I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise? But as we've said we look for stable, happy, and in love couples. Not those who are self serving. And of course those exist in both established and non established relationships.

"Surely though by very definition fuck buddies are in it for there own satisfaction? It's two people meeting for just that? Self gratification?"

I definetly don't meet for self gratification. If I wanted that I would stay at home and masturbate. Sex to me, is a two way thing. I love to give as much as I receive, and it has to work both ways for sex to be amazing and fulfilling. I'm not disrespecting you at all, but maybe you've never experienced amazing sex with anyone other than your own partner? The effort that goes into meeting my FB, I know that it's going to be more than "just an empty shag". I'd say much less effort had to be put in with a married couple when they can just roll over in bed beside each other for a quickie whenever they feel like it. Plus the wait for sex adds to the whole feeling. But like I say, we are all different and we all want different things from here so, live and let live

"Very much the case, I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise? But as we've said we look for stable, happy, and in love couples. Not those who are self serving. And of course those exist in both established and non established relationships.

"

Exactly. Marriage/established guarantees absoloutely nothing.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Had a fb profile before I was with Carl arranged to meet a couple as a couple they changed their minds after we met them for a social and only wanted to meet us separately no idea why they wouldn't meet us together

"Surely though by very definition fuck buddies are in it for there own satisfaction? It's two people meeting for just that? Self gratification?

Club wise, should we be interested in a couple then we'd simply chat with them. There's nothing wrong with politely asking how long they've been together or if they're just friends. As we've said we wouldn't write off everyone but we're more inclined towards established couples, however should it be evident there was issues with that couple we'd politely decline offers to play should they come up. "

When you politely ask how long people have been together, do you really think people always tell the truth.

Well we are extremely close and very passionate and no different than a long term couple "

I'm sure you feel so, and I wouldn't even dream of saying you are wrong about your relationship, but I assure you, we would notice the difference.

The emotional connection between a FB couple and an established couple who are emotionally connected beyond the realms of just friendship is entirely different in our opinion, and it's truly noticeable.

We've met and chatted to couples who are FB's at clubs, and before they have told us they are FB's we've already figured it out.

I'm not going to try and say that's always the case, but our experience has always told us the same, it's uncomfortable for us, and rather than take the chance on meeting FB's now, we just avoid them.

"Had a fb profile before I was with Carl arranged to meet a couple as a couple they changed their minds after we met them for a social and only wanted to meet us separately no idea why they wouldn't meet us together"

That sounds dodgy to me. I take it you avoided them.

SW London

Well, I think the same about other people, but I dont disks them publicly or get off on it ... pity some feel the need to

SW London

Well you're usually jumping to conclusions and making utterly nonsensical points and basically deserving the 'hammering'... so...

"

Yet another one who can't cope with a bit of banter then ....

SW London

Hmmm, some people just don't get it do they .... take themselves way too seriously and easy to spot

I'm sure you feel so, and I wouldn't even dream of saying you are wrong about your relationship, but I assure you, we would notice the difference.

The emotional connection between a FB couple and an established couple who are emotionally connected beyond the realms of just friendship is entirely different in our opinion, and it's truly noticeable.

We've met and chatted to couples who are FB's at clubs, and before they have told us they are FB's we've already figured it out.

I'm not going to try and say that's always the case, but our experience has always told us the same, it's uncomfortable for us, and rather than take the chance on meeting FB's now, we just avoid them."

I don't think there is any way you can tell for definite what relationship people have. Just take a look around in normal daily life walking down the street, or sat in a cafe. There is no way of telling.

SW London

"

Oh yes, here we go again ... more airing of dirty laundry. How can I be that bad, we are not a fuck buddy couple after all, so we must be perfect ....

SW London

Be nice if people who can't help having a dig could just get on with it .... it's getting a bit boring now and you guys are all just showing yourselves up. Well done, jump on the bandwagon, so predictable

I'm not going to try and say that's always the case, but our experience has always told us the same, it's uncomfortable for us, and rather than take the chance on meeting FB's now, we just avoid them."

Just to expand on that:

The reason it has and does make us uncomfortable is that a FB couple appear to have less understanding or appreciation of the dynamic and etiquette of those who swing as an established couple and are therefore subconsciously, less respectful of that dynamic and the etiquette between a couple.

We've also found that individually they are more self centred about their own needs.

It makes sense to us, might not to their people

SW London

I'm not going to try and say that's always the case, but our experience has always told us the same, it's uncomfortable for us, and rather than take the chance on meeting FB's now, we just avoid them.

Just to expand on that:

The reason it has and does make us uncomfortable is that a FB couple appear to have less understanding or appreciation of the dynamic and etiquette of those who swing as an established couple and are therefore subconsciously, less respectful of that dynamic and the etiquette between a couple.

We've also found that individually they are more self centred about their own needs.

It makes sense to us, might not to their people "

Building on what 'interrupted' says thug, wouldn't, for example, different couples be different ... a committed couple new to swinging versus one who had been swinging for a while, for example? I am not sure its marriage that makes the difference? Apologies to 'interrupted' for using her POV, since most of what I say is nonsense ...

I don't think there is any way you can tell for definite what relationship people have. Just take a look around in normal daily life walking down the street, or sat in a cafe. There is no way of telling."

Granted, not always.

But generally we can, it's very easily spotted, you can see the signs, the tells.

Equally though, we have met plenty of "established couples" who don't seem to be on the same page.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Had a fb profile before I was with Carl arranged to meet a couple as a couple they changed their minds after we met them for a social and only wanted to meet us separately no idea why they wouldn't meet us together

That sounds dodgy to me. I take it you avoided them."

I met them on my own for fun that's when they changed their minds and said they also wanted him on his own

Just to expand on that:

Building on what 'interrupted' says thug, wouldn't, for example, different couples be different ... a committed couple new to swinging versus one who had been swinging for a while, for example? I am not sure its marriage that makes the difference? Apologies to 'interrupted' for using her POV, since most of what I say is nonsense ..."

Totally agree.

It isn't limited to FB's alone, however in our opinion and from experience, the percentage is far higher in FB couples.

In fact 100% in our experience, which is why we don't take the chance on meeting FB couples any more.

SW London

Just to expand on that:

Building on what 'interrupted' says thug, wouldn't, for example, different couples be different ... a committed couple new to swinging versus one who had been swinging for a while, for example? I am not sure its marriage that makes the difference? Apologies to 'interrupted' for using her POV, since most of what I say is nonsense ...

Totally agree.

It isn't limited to FB's alone, however in our opinion and from experience, the percentage is far higher in FB couples.

In fact 100% in our experience, which is why we don't take the chance on meeting FB couples any more."

We are exactly the same with married couples.

Just to expand on that:

I find, personally, that the kind of person who says that we don't understand their dynamic because we're not married/co-habiting are the kind of people who aren't really *both* open to genuinely having fun with others, because one of them is insecure and overprotective about their relationship.

So that works well.

I don't think there is any way you can tell for definite what relationship people have. Just take a look around in normal daily life walking down the street, or sat in a cafe. There is no way of telling.

Granted, not always.

But generally we can, it's very easily spotted, you can see the signs, the tells.

Equally though, we have met plenty of "established couples" who don't seem to be on the same page."

Exactly, I was going to say, I wonder how you would perceive mine and my husbands relationship if you saw us together. Our friends say we look very loved up, yet when it comes to sexe and my husband aren't even on the same book. So I think your theory is flawed. Also everyone's perception of other people's. relationships will be different too, you may see one thing yet another person watching may see something different.

Just to expand on that:

I find, personally, that the kind of person who says that we don't understand their dynamic because we're not married/co-habiting are the kind of people who aren't really *both* open to genuinely having fun with others, because one of them is insecure and overprotective about their relationship.

So that works well."

I'm not sure how that applies or supports your point?

Granted, not always.

Equally though, we have met plenty of "established couples" who don't seem to be on the same page.

Exactly, I was going to say, I wonder how you would perceive mine and my husbands relationship if you saw us together. Our friends say we look very loved up, yet when it comes to sexe and my husband aren't even on the same book. So I think your theory is flawed. Also everyone's perception of other people's. relationships will be different too, you may see one thing yet another person watching may see something different."

Again, I agree.

But when it comes to flawed, I don't think it's flawed based on our experience, after all experience is how we learn.

And from experience, we just won't entertain playing with FB couples anymore, despite being sure there are perfectly great ones out there.

Just to expand on that:

So that works well.

I'm not sure how that applies or supports your point? "

Unsure what you mean.

I have in the part couples who will protect the nucleus relationship *at all costs* just to be the kind of people who aren't fun to play with. They are generally the same kinds of people who will say that single people or those in casual relationships aren't respectful of their special couples dynamic, or don't present with the correct etiquette. It's no fun.

Preston

"Surely though by very definition fuck buddies are in it for there own satisfaction? It's two people meeting for just that? Self gratification?

I definetly don't meet for self gratification. If I wanted that I would stay at home and masturbate. Sex to me, is a two way thing. I love to give as much as I receive, and it has to work both ways for sex to be amazing and fulfilling. I'm not disrespecting you at all, but maybe you've never experienced amazing sex with anyone other than your own partner? The effort that goes into meeting my FB, I know that it's going to be more than "just an empty shag". I'd say much less effort had to be put in with a married couple when they can just roll over in bed beside each other for a quickie whenever they feel like it. Plus the wait for sex adds to the whole feeling. But like I say, we are all different and we all want different things from here so, live and let live "

Don't worry we don't take anything as disrespect, we genuinely appreciate everyone's views as long as they're not intentionally nasty.. (if that happens we release the cats).

In terms of meets we have genuinely had some amazing experiences, and it's only built on what we consider to be a fantastic sex life. But again it's all subjective, one couples kink is anothers vanilla. But like we say, the best experiences we've had all see to surround other full time couples hence why we gravitate in that direction.

As for them telling the truth, well we could never guarantee it.. if they lie then they lie. We won't loose any sleep over it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Maybe you just haven't met the right people in FB relationships.

"

Maybe you havn't met the right married couples.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Well, I think the same about other people, but I dont disks them publicly or get off on it ... pity some feel the need to "

To be fair you did in your first post.

Just to expand on that:

So that works well.

I'm not sure how that applies or supports your point?

Unsure what you mean.

I have in the part couples who will protect the nucleus relationship *at all costs* just to be the kind of people who aren't fun to play with. They are generally the same kinds of people who will say that single people or those in casual relationships aren't respectful of their special couples dynamic, or don't present with the correct etiquette. It's no fun."

Protect the nucleus relationship *at all costs*? In what manner?

We've found that FB couples are more interested in their own gratification and have little regard that we come as a couple and we are equal parties, and it's important to both of us, that both of us enjoy the experience. If one of us isn't enjoying the experience, then neither of us will play (whoever that may be)

I'd argue that you find it no fun because you have a different understanding of a long term established couple dynamic to what they do. And what you think is fun, isn't their idea of fun.

Of course we all have different ideas of what is fun, and they are not always going to match.

We don't disrespect FB couples, or judge them in any way, but, personally we just wouldn't play with them, from experience, it's not lived up to our idea of fun.

SW London

Well, I think the same about other people, but I dont disks them publicly or get off on it ... pity some feel the need to

To be fair you did in your first post. "

Not exactly in the same personal tone, actually .... saying I am normally the lone voice without personally mentioning anyone or disagreeing with them, just get used to it on here ..everyone jumping in. I guess it means less people post anything that goes against the 'norm' so its all good

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That wasn't your first post

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

This one.

You dissed other peoples relationships while saying other people are dissing others all the time.

SW London

"

We tend to avoid long term married couples as they are often holier than thou, can't see that their relationship isn't perfect, etc and diss everybody else in any type of relationship. I dont the dynamic that often comes with the long term married couples either, as undoubtedly one has 'persuaded' the other to swing, often taking a long time over many years. Lots of subterfuge, which in my eyes, is worse than cheating. We met on here and have been together for two years. We aren't a fb couple, as we share everything, although he does all the housework ....it took us longer to convince some of the clubs on the scene, and some others on fab that we were a 'real' couple than it did our friends and family. Where do people get off being judgemental about other couples like that? I have to say it comes from 'established' couples who often have little more in common than their swinging lifestyle which is holding their relationship together with a thin thread ...

This one.

You dissed other peoples relationships while saying other people are dissing others all the time."

I'd prefer not to be drawn in, so I am opting out, again ... good luck with everything you guys.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We have never met couples so don't have any experience of it, but I would imagine as long as both people in the relationship wants to play then it would be fun. Once one person doesn't want it I am guessing you could tell and it would spoil the fun. That could potentially happen with a FB relationship or a relationship where the couple is in love.

Yet another one who can't cope with a bit of banter then .... "

Oh yes we feel the burn.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're wary of fuck buddies. We get turned on by a couple clearly in love, yet enjoying swapping - minimal threat of jealously or 'cheating' once session over

"We're wary of fuck buddies. We get turned on by a couple clearly in love, yet enjoying swapping - minimal threat of jealously or 'cheating' once session over"

Having spoken with an awful lot of couples, and met quite a few, I've found the only time jealousy issues have arose is with married couples. FB couples don't have the jealousy issues, as they have both chosen to do this act together. Some married couples, certainly not all married couples obviously, you often find that one is only going along with it to please the other.

"We're wary of fuck buddies. We get turned on by a couple clearly in love, yet enjoying swapping - minimal threat of jealously or 'cheating' once session over

Having spoken with an awful lot of couples, and met quite a few, I've found the only time jealousy issues have arose is with married couples. FB couples don't have the jealousy issues, as they have both chosen to do this act together. Some married couples, certainly not all married couples obviously, you often find that one is only going along with it to please the other. "

Also the threat of "cheating" is quite high. The amount of times I have had private messages from the male half of these so called "loved up" couples, asking me to meet him behind his wife's back is unreal. Far too many to count up, so the loved up couples on here may think they have the ideal situation, but if some of the wives knew the truth about their husbands, well........!!

victim blaming woweew not so nicey now are ya

"We're wary of fuck buddies. We get turned on by a couple clearly in love, yet enjoying swapping - minimal threat of jealously or 'cheating' once session over

Having spoken with an awful lot of couples, and met quite a few, I've found the only time jealousy issues have arose is with married couples. FB couples don't have the jealousy issues, as they have both chosen to do this act together. Some married couples, certainly not all married couples obviously, you often find that one is only going along with it to please the other.

Also the threat of "cheating" is quite high. The amount of times I have had private messages from the male half of these so called "loved up" couples, asking me to meet him behind his wife's back is unreal. Far too many to count up, so the loved up couples on here may think they have the ideal situation, but if some of the wives knew the truth about their husbands, well........!!"

well indeed

The female halfs will be in boxing you lol

Also the threat of "cheating" is quite high. The amount of times I have had private messages from the male half of these so called "loved up" couples, asking me to meet him behind his wife's back is unreal. Far too many to count up, so the loved up couples on here may think they have the ideal situation, but if some of the wives knew the truth about their husbands, well........!!

well indeed

The female halfs will be in boxing you lol "

?????

victim blaming woweew not so nicey now are ya"

I don't think you know what "victim blaming" means.

well indeed

????? "

To find out if it was their husband who was trying to get the private meet.

well indeed

?????

To find out if it was their husband who was trying to get the private meet. "

Ah sorry...doh..thick moment lol

I wouldn't ever tell a wife that it was her husband, it's not my place to. It may shatter her illusion that she has a "perfect loved up" marriage.

I also would never meet the man alone behind his wife's back, that's one Fab rule I will never break. If they are on here as a couple, they play as a couple.

well indeed

?????

To find out if it was their husband who was trying to get the private meet.

Ah sorry...doh..thick moment lol

I wouldn't ever tell a wife that it was her husband, it's not my place to. It may shatter her illusion that she has a "perfect loved up" marriage.

I also would never meet the man alone behind his wife's back, that's one Fab rule I will never break. If they are on here as a couple, they play as a couple. "

Fair play but If you ever feel the need to share promise I won't tell

My fb (or clubber half as i call her) and i have a great relationship. There are no jealousy issues which we have experienced with the actual couples who we have come across already. As long as she is comfortable thats all that matters to me

This! . We've found the same with some FB couples. Albeit some are genuinely lovely, we've been put off by the dynamic between them.

This! . We've found the same with some FB couples. Albeit some are genuinely lovely, we've been put off by the dynamic between them."

So when you play in a club, do you have a full on discussion about their relationship status before you play?

And if the answer is yes, do you really believe everything random strangers tell you? It's so way to make out you're a "proper" couple when you're not. You can talk people into believing anything if you're wise enough.

This! . We've found the same with some FB couples. Albeit some are genuinely lovely, we've been put off by the dynamic between them.

So when you play in a club, do you have a full on discussion about their relationship status before you play?

And if the answer is yes, do you really believe everything random strangers tell you? It's so way to make out you're a "proper" couple when you're not. You can talk people into believing anything if you're wise enough. "

* damn typo...it's so easy to make out

And if the answer is yes, do you really believe everything random strangers tell you? It's so way to make out you're a "proper" couple when you're not. You can talk people into believing anything if you're wise enough. "

When we first joined fab we met people a few people and spent time getting to know them before arranging a second meet/play. Usually the conversation would eventually end up with "what got you into swinging or how did you meet..etc" so in a way we kinda got to know abit abit their relationship and made the decision from there. I do see you're point about them talking us into believing their a "real couple" but so far we haven't had that issue.

We've played with FB couples and we didn't feel comfortable with it as there wasn't that emotional connection between them (not saying all FB couples, only the ones we've been with). Because of that we've decided not to play with FBs for now. We're looking forward to exploring the club scene in the future so we may have to bend that rule as we don't plan on interrogating a couple before hand!

And if the answer is yes, do you really believe everything random strangers tell you? It's so way to make out you're a "proper" couple when you're not. You can talk people into believing anything if you're wise enough.

When we first joined fab we met people a few people and spent time getting to know them before arranging a second meet/play. Usually the conversation would eventually end up with "what got you into swinging or how did you meet..etc" so in a way we kinda got to know abit abit their relationship and made the decision from there. I do see you're point about them talking us into believing their a "real couple" but so far we haven't had that issue.

We've played with FB couples and we didn't feel comfortable with it as there wasn't that emotional connection between them (not saying all FB couples, only the ones we've been with). Because of that we've decided not to play with FBs for now. We're looking forward to exploring the club scene in the future so we may have to bend that rule as we don't plan on interrogating a couple before hand! "

Well at least you are both wise enough to acknowledge that not all FB relationships are the same, some of us have great relationships. Also, you might find some FB couples will "plan" out a story of how long they've been together, where they met, about the life they share etc, so as to come across as a "proper" couple. It doesn't take a genius to do that.

I hope you both have fun when you explore the club scene, with either married of FB couples. It will no doubt come down to who you fancy in a club though, rather than relationship status.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We've played with FB couples and we didn't feel comfortable with it as there wasn't that emotional connection between them (not saying all FB couples, only the ones we've been with). Because of that we've decided not to play with FBs for now. We're looking forward to exploring the club scene in the future so we may have to bend that rule as we don't plan on interrogating a couple before hand!

Well at least you are both wise enough to acknowledge that not all FB relationships are the same, some of us have great relationships. Also, you might find some FB couples will "plan" out a story of how long they've been together, where they met, about the life they share etc, so as to come across as a "proper" couple. It doesn't take a genius to do that.

I hope you both have fun when you explore the club scene, with either married of FB couples. It will no doubt come down to who you fancy in a club though, rather than relationship status. "

Hi minx xx

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

We meet with married couples only as it is a proven fact that a marriage certificate is guaranteed protection against STIs, and therefore they are a lower risk category

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I'm more comfortable and close to my long term sexual partners than I was with my husband. "

Yes! Can totally relate to this! Xx

oh get real its true what i say and you know it. pretending men are nice wont get your dick wet!!!! It is always a little sad to see comments from such embittered women on here.. (from the female of our duo) "

Very embittered .From personal experience I wasn't used and we both discussed our arrangement and it worked very well. One of the best guys I ever met and my friend to this day.

I hope you both have fun when you explore the club scene, with either married of FB couples. It will no doubt come down to who you fancy in a club though, rather than relationship status. "

Even with the stories and the "acting" it's still easy to spot generally, usually body language or paraverbal signals.

It's not just about fancying people for us, it's about whether we click and feel comfortable with them, and as yet we're yet to meet an FB couple we have felt comfortable with, and as such, we no longer take the chance that we may be wasting our time meeting with them.

But we all play differently under our own rules and preferences. If we didn't, getting meets wouldn't be difficult and we'd all be shagging each other, no questions asked

"

Even with the stories and the "acting" it's still easy to spot generally, usually body language or paraverbal signals."

I'm just fascinated to know how someone would guess which of my sexual partners is my nesting partner (the closest I have to marriage, I guess) just by my body language.

Since I'm different with every person (isn't everyone?) and how I behave with a person doesn't really change over time, I'm wondering how someone could pick that out.

"

Even with the stories and the "acting" it's still easy to spot generally, usually body language or paraverbal signals.

I'm just fascinated to know how someone would guess which of my sexual partners is my nesting partner (the closest I have to marriage, I guess) just by my body language.

Since I'm different with every person (isn't everyone?) and how I behave with a person doesn't really change over time, I'm wondering how someone could pick that out."

In the heat of the moment, I would be surprised if they noticed, or cared.

I'd be happy to play with any 'couple', whatever their personal arrangement. My attention would be focused on her pleasure, anyway. I assume he would also derive pleasure from the attention she receives from me/us.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Just to expand on that:

This makes me feel a bit sick. So C and I (with half a dozen degrees between us) cannot be respectful or display correct etiquette and will be self centred about our needs? Gosh. I'll just go check that out with all the married couples we've had the absolute pleasure of getting to know intimately over the years.

"This makes me feel a bit sick. So C and I (with half a dozen degrees between us) cannot be respectful or display correct etiquette and will be self centred about our needs? Gosh. I'll just go check that out with all the married couples we've had the absolute pleasure of getting to know intimately over the years. "

Your taking that a little bit personally aren't you?

So based on your statement everyone is the same, has the same pretences and should feel comfortable under every circumstance?

I'm not knocking FB couples, we're not judging FB couples, and have stated that we're sure they are not all the same. But from our experience, they have been as we have described, so base our preference for meets now on those experiences.

If we ever meet and play with an FB couple who we haven't figured out are an FB couple and don't find that experience uncomfortable, then we'll adjust our thinking, until then we'll stick with our preference on who we like to meet with thanks.

"This makes me feel a bit sick. So C and I (with half a dozen degrees between us) cannot be respectful or display correct etiquette and will be self centred about our needs? Gosh. I'll just go check that out with all the married couples we've had the absolute pleasure of getting to know intimately over the years.

So based on your statement everyone is the same, has the same pretences and should feel comfortable under every circumstance?

I'm not knocking FB couples, we're not judging FB couples, and have stated that we're sure they are not all the same. But from our experience, they have been as we have described, so base our preference for meets now on those experiences.

If we ever meet and play with an FB couple who we haven't figured out are an FB couple and don't find that experience uncomfortable, then we'll adjust our thinking, until then we'll stick with our preference on who we like to meet with thanks."

*preferences not pretences... Doh

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

"This makes me feel a bit sick. So C and I (with half a dozen degrees between us) cannot be respectful or display correct etiquette and will be self centred about our needs? Gosh. I'll just go check that out with all the married couples we've had the absolute pleasure of getting to know intimately over the years.

If we ever meet and play with an FB couple who we haven't figured out are an FB couple and don't find that experience uncomfortable, then we'll adjust our thinking, until then we'll stick with our preference on who we like to meet with thanks."

Taking it personally? Gosh no. Merely stating an opinion based on your statement that FB couples aren't respectful and cannot display correct etiquette towards a married couple. We are allowed to disagree on here without resorting to blatant rudeness...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

If we ever meet and play with an FB couple who we haven't figured out are an FB couple and don't find that experience uncomfortable, then we'll adjust our thinking, until then we'll stick with our preference on who we like to meet with thanks.

Taking it personally? Gosh no. Merely stating an opinion based on your statement that FB couples aren't respectful and cannot display correct etiquette towards a married couple. We are allowed to disagree on here without resorting to blatant rudeness... "

They did say that it was only all the ones they have met, so far. Not necessarily all the ones they haven't met yet

Taking it personally? Gosh no. Merely stating an opinion based on your statement that FB couples aren't respectful and cannot display correct etiquette towards a married couple. We are allowed to disagree on here without resorting to blatant rudeness... "

Blatant rudeness?

If you can't accept an opinion, please don't resort to making out something that clearly isn't and throwing out wild accusations, because you can't handle a debate..

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Slut has one or two regular fuck buddies she fuck when I'm at work or I wait down stairs whilst they fuck. She's getting enjoyment and I get turned on so works for us

SW London

Taking it personally? Gosh no. Merely stating an opinion based on your statement that FB couples aren't respectful and cannot display correct etiquette towards a married couple. We are allowed to disagree on here without resorting to blatant rudeness...

Blatant rudeness?

If you can't accept an opinion, please don't resort to making out something that clearly isn't and throwing out wild accusations, because you can't handle a debate.. "

Married couples aren't rude ..... It's those darn fuck buddies who can't handle a debate

» Add a new message to this topic