FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Admin - Message block?

Admin - Message block?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just tried to send a perfectly innocent message and was met with a spam prevention page asking us to remove links, personal details or something like that. For the record it was simply a brief intro message that contained nothing of the sort. We went back and removed the ';)' just in case and now we're banned from sending messages. Any idea how to contact admin?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Nothing of the sort, no names, websites, emails or anything like that. Just simply a "what are you looking for" type message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some times its just a certain word that triggers an automatic ban.. usually only lasts an hour or so

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We've just tried to send a perfectly innocent message and was met with a spam prevention page asking us to remove links, personal details or something like that. For the record it was simply a brief intro message that contained nothing of the sort. We went back and removed the ';)' just in case and now we're banned from sending messages. Any idea how to contact admin? "

You can contact admin from the "contact" button which is at the bottom of the home page.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The same happened to me a couple of days ago. Only lasted a couple of hours. The block will be over long before you get an answer from admin

I've contacted admin but looks like we will just have to wait it out :/ that's guys xx

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Had similar a while ago, I couldn't see what the particular word was.. I sent the message to one of the mods who was online she couldn't see either, I ended up putting a space between each letter..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are certain things they may be blocked in mails to keep us safe from spammers. I did it once and got a mail block for two hours with what I thought was an innocent too.

The block will lift after a couple of hours