FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dress Sense

Dress Sense

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woplusmore OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Wife's birthday coming up and want to buy her a new outfit, head to toe. Needs to be sexy and classy but not slutty! Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe not primark then

Bath

Maybe not lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Depends what she thinks is sexy, doesn't it.

Oh wait, do you want wank fodder?

keep her boobs covered up. i feel misogynisitc saying that but i reckon boobs out is never classy.

Bath

Just after a few ideas. Agree she needs to feel sexy wearing it but also needs a bit of wow factor.

Bath

It's only about 10 days away!! Lol

London

"Just after a few ideas. Agree she needs to feel sexy wearing it but also needs a bit of wow factor. "

In what way? My sexy and wow is a long way from what's regarded as fashion these days, it really depends what she likes.

Bath

She doesn't want to be showing lots of flesh but happy to show off her curves

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

take her shopping, dont buy it for her because what you feel may be sexy on her may not be what makes her feel that way..set a budget and take her out for the day xx

Bath

Many thanks for your suggestion and I will do that. Just wanted a few ideas to pass on on the day.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Wife's birthday coming up and want to buy her a new outfit, head to toe. Needs to be sexy and classy but not slutty! Any suggestions?"

Well I only buy slutty, especially for pta events so we are no help.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Black leather pencil skirt with silky blouse!

Matching underwear set including suspenders and high heels!

I have recently bought this for myself

Mouse x

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Retro lingerie set and a wiggle dress. Can't go wrong.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Latex if she likes it...

The right item can be classy and sexy in one...

If you know her underwear size,why don't you buy her a nice matching set or all in one? I wouldn't choose her clothes because she is quite curvy and you may not understand the dilemma and fitting struggles that go with this. Big boobs should not be completely covered because it makes them look much bigger, so avoid high neck lines,I would recommend v neck or low scoop neck but not too low unless she like that look. A nice wrap dress with some knee high boots or a good pair of stilettos would look nice and classy, and accessories with a bit of being. Xx

London

"If you know her underwear size,why don't you buy her a nice matching set or all in one? I wouldn't choose her clothes because she is quite curvy and you may not understand the dilemma and fitting struggles that go with this. Big boobs should not be completely covered because it makes them look much bigger, so avoid high neck lines,I would recommend v neck or low scoop neck but not too low unless she like that look. A nice wrap dress with some knee high boots or a good pair of stilettos would look nice and classy, and accessories with a bit of being. Xx "

See? That sounds lovely but if I were bought that lot, I'd wonder if he knew me at all and ask for the receipt.

It really is impossible to advise you on what you've asked, we just don't know her.

"If you know her underwear size,why don't you buy her a nice matching set or all in one? I wouldn't choose her clothes because she is quite curvy and you may not understand the dilemma and fitting struggles that go with this. Big boobs should not be completely covered because it makes them look much bigger, so avoid high neck lines,I would recommend v neck or low scoop neck but not too low unless she like that look. A nice wrap dress with some knee high boots or a good pair of stilettos would look nice and classy, and accessories with a bit of being. Xx

See? That sounds lovely but if I were bought that lot, I'd wonder if he knew me at all and ask for the receipt.

It really is impossible to advise you on what you've asked, we just don't know her. "

Personally this is not something I would wear ever as it's not my style at all, but I made the suggestion after looking at her body pics but you are totally correct that without knowing her it is difficult to know what she would like. My hubs would never buy me any clothing because his taste is completely different to mine xxx

Take her shoping, book an appointment with a personal shopper at one of the big department stores. They are usually so good at picking out what might suit her body shape and colouring for her to try. Plus the whole experience might make her feel special x

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Something that reveals a little back skin is always sexy imho x

Bath

Many thanks for that, did you buy online?

Bath

What's a wiggle dress? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic