FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is she cheating

is she cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This time last year I met an ex of my gf.I wasn't told he was an ex but when my gf and I walk into the room with him and a friend of his there was definite tension.When I questioned her later bout this she admitted she fucked him once bout 4 years earlier but for me there was to much tension between then for a single fuck 4 years earlier.A bit of back ground she was at the time a hotel receptionist and he was buying that particular hotel.She left there soon after he bought it and she says it was her leaving night that they got a room.She went to Spain for a few months came back and got work of him again for 3 years left and went to another hotel and 3 years later he recommend her into a friend's hotel as a manger.I was told all that last year.Now she knows how sensitive i'am about him and her and yet this year as she says infront of me she formally kissed him good bye at the Christmas party which ended up in a major argument.He is a married man with young kids.My question is should she have kissed him infront of me and can people give me there opinion weather she is still fucking him or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody can tell you if your partner is cheating or not but my advice to you would be to believe her unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary. Tension in the room is not concrete evidence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 01:23:57]

formal or informal kissing if its something your not happy with tell her or simply get rid

i been down this road and its a dead end, or at best it a round and you will see the same thing again

Let me get this right....

So you're a single guy on a swinging site, meeting men and women for sex, and you are asking us if you should worry that your GF might be unfaithful...???

Forgive me for a moment - my mind is just a little boggled....

"Let me get this right....

So you're a single guy on a swinging site, meeting men and women for sex, and you are asking us if you should worry that your GF might be unfaithful...???

"

yes so your GF is happy that you are on this site? Yet you are questioning some fumble at a party with some ex partner? What advice are you seeking

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Its a classic Jeremy Kyle story - give him a ring!

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

probably the fact I haven't slept or forgot where I was, but I didn't even think about that!

No, it doesn't sound like she is cheating. It would be weirder if she didn't kiss him goodbye in front of people. Have a talk with her when you're calm, and see how she reacts. If she gets angry and defensive you may get a sense there is something to hide, but it sounds as though they have both moved on and he has been a good friend to her in regard to her job etc. Don't descend to petty jealousy etc, as that'll make you look immature and embarrassing.

The matter of whether she knows you are on here is business between you two of course, but you may be projecting your guilt and imagining her doing what you are doing. Sounds like there are issues and maybe you need to see a therapist to work through.

Good luck.

so they have history - maybe they are still mates - this you know and if you dont like or are unhappy then get out - a future with her with so much doubt doesnt bode well - and yes youre on here - does she know that and if she does and is cool with it why are you bothered by her giving a guy a kiss

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

As you are on a swinging site you need to sit down and chat about it. I think that a big orgy is called for.

OP on the face of it you are cheating and you don't trust her. Seriously what is the point in a relationship like that?

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"This time last year I met an ex of my gf.I wasn't told he was an ex but when my gf and I walk into the room with him and a friend of his there was definite tension.When I questioned her later bout this she admitted she fucked him once bout 4 years earlier but for me there was to much tension between then for a single fuck 4 years earlier.A bit of back ground she was at the time a hotel receptionist and he was buying that particular hotel.She left there soon after he bought it and she says it was her leaving night that they got a room.She went to Spain for a few months came back and got work of him again for 3 years left and went to another hotel and 3 years later he recommend her into a friend's hotel as a manger.I was told all that last year.Now she knows how sensitive i'am about him and her and yet this year as she says infront of me she formally kissed him good bye at the Christmas party which ended up in a major argument.He is a married man with young kids.My question is should she have kissed him infront of me and can people give me there opinion weather she is still fucking him or not"

looks like you got what you deserved, if you on here as a single and she is still your gf, if she isnt your gf now, why bother?

I like my wife cheating

I love these forums

In reply to me having a single profile here.Well we actually have a couple profile and been verified as i love watching her get fucked.If she told me she was fucking or wanted to fuck someone I would have no problem its just she knew it was a sensitive issue and still kissed him.Thanks for the good advise its helped settle my mind about things and wish you all a happy New year

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 10:04:27]

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"In reply to me having a single profile here.Well we actually have a couple profile and been verified as i love watching her get fucked.If she told me she was fucking or wanted to fuck someone I would have no problem its just she knew it was a sensitive issue and still kissed him.Thanks for the good advise its helped settle my mind about things and wish you all a happy New year"

If you have a couples profile, why don't you close your single profile, just a thought. Xxxx Suzi

"In reply to me having a single profile here.Well we actually have a couple profile and been verified as i love watching her get fucked.If she told me she was fucking or wanted to fuck someone I would have no problem its just she knew it was a sensitive issue and still kissed him.Thanks for the good advise its helped settle my mind about things and wish you all a happy New year"

Maybe she will read this thread and set your mind at rest herself

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

My view for what its worth...

Sounds like there was tension between them because they had a one-night stand and are still colleagues - he's married and it's bound to be awkward.

If there was something going on still she wouldn't have been so honest with you and they would have been very cool with one another.

The kiss was formal because that's how things are between them...there is no intimacy any more.

You're paranoid and throwing her honesty back in her face. You're also a hypocrite who sounds jealous of this guy because he once slept with your GF years ago

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

...I'm still filled with Christmas spirit so missed the "you couldn't make this shit up" irony of this thread.

"My view for what its worth...

Sounds like there was tension between them because they had a one-night stand and are still colleagues - he's married and it's bound to be awkward.

If there was something going on still she wouldn't have been so honest with you and they would have been very cool with one another.

The kiss was formal because that's how things are between them...there is no intimacy any more.

You're paranoid and throwing her honesty back in her face. You're also a hypocrite who sounds jealous of this guy because he once slept with your GF years ago "

Go with your gut instinct. It's always right.

You're paranoid and throwing her honesty back in her face. You're also a hypocrite who sounds jealous of this guy because he once slept with your GF years ago "

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"

Would seem you've lost trust and without that your relationship is doomed, might as well accept the inevitable and leave.

From experience, a man who suspects his oh is cheating based on nothing is only projecting his guilty conscience

The fact that you are on here as a single man only compounds this

Pot, kettle

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"In reply to me having a single profile here.Well we actually have a couple profile and been verified as i love watching her get fucked.If she told me she was fucking or wanted to fuck someone I would have no problem its just she knew it was a sensitive issue and still kissed him.Thanks for the good advise its helped settle my mind about things and wish you all a happy New year

If you have a couples profile, why don't you close your single profile, just a thought. Xxxx Suzi "

Because plenty of people have both single and couple profiles simultaneously.

By *onnor999Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

my mind is boggled too on this one. if your on here, give her a break. perhaps your not giving her enough attention so she will look elsewhere. just like your doing.

Again i'd like to say that i'am enjoying the comments.Some are pretty standard and some really good comments.I agree with bella-Donna that i may be a bit paranoid without reason.

My main point was that she knew I was sensitive about him and she shouldn't have kissed him infront of me.

I didn't even pick up on the fact you're here without her knowledge

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

im sorry but i dont buy the whole "we have a couples profile ". for a start if she was on here why post on the forums as she would see it and could even comment herself.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"In reply to me having a single profile here.Well we actually have a couple profile and been verified as i love watching her get fucked.If she told me she was fucking or wanted to fuck someone I would have no problem its just she knew it was a sensitive issue and still kissed him.Thanks for the good advise its helped settle my mind about things and wish you all a happy New year

If you have a couples profile, why don't you close your single profile, just a thought. Xxxx Suzi "

Maybe they like things that way. Lots of people have single AND couples profiles.

Tell her your on here, she might make the choice for you and do you both a favour

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Again i'd like to say that i'am enjoying the comments.Some are pretty standard and some really good comments.I agree with bella-Donna that i may be a bit paranoid without reason.

My main point was that she knew I was sensitive about him and she shouldn't have kissed him infront of me.

"

If she did it in front of you I would say everything was upfront, having said that, maybe as she knows you are sensitive about it she could have been sensitive to your feelings and not kissed him at all

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

So all she's guilty of is giving a Christmas kiss to an ex? I think your concern says far more about you than it says about her. You're suspecting her based on no evidence whatsoever.

I was once in the opposite situation - I was giving Christmas kisses to a bunch of lads as I was saying goodbye, and I gave merely a handshake to one of them, since his very-recent-ex was in the room. She followed me into the carpark, all ready to glass me, because she said the fact that I didn't kiss him 'proved' that I was having an affair with him (I wasn't). But that just shows that some people are jealous and paranoid. Unless she gives you any concrete evidence of an affair, just assume that it's your own jealously, and try to get over it.

» Add a new message to this topic