FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, at long last, ive updated my profile and added in some public pics. This is probably gonna just invite a roasting but appreciated if anyone can give me some constructive criticism to help me perhaps stand out a little more?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people won't consider ur avatar to be a public pic, yes OK, we can see it, but not up close. For me, public pics are when they are viewable on your profile. Your a avatar is small, especially on a phone, which is how many people view fab. So, a good start, but keep going.

Often if people don't see public pics, they won't bother asking for them.

Bio bit is OK.

Poppy

Ok, thanks I'll crop the original picture a bit and upload that as a closer shot of my face then

Unfortunately i had to shrink it down for fab to let me upload it

Whoops, actually making the pictures public might have helped. Lol.

My bad, pictures should now be in public gallery.

A bit more variation in pictures will help, also camera above you looks better than looking down into it.

As for your profile text it doesnt really sell you or say what you want.

Its very much "look I'll do whatever you want/i need to do to get a meet".

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I think saying you are slim and white is a bit pointless. We can see that from your photos. I wouldn't say the bit about if you are good looking or not. People can judge that for themselves.

Your photos are pleasant and at least you don't look angry or scary like several men do.

The fact that you would meet people from the age of 18 to 70 would put me off. It looks like you will go with anyone, to get a fuck...it you are desperate. Can I suggest you alter it to something a little more realistic.

My other suggestion would be to try and get your personality across. Add some humour....I guess the non driving does that. But there is something missing from your profile.

It is better than many profiles, but maybe add a couple of fun facts, or a quirky photo or something.

Be polite and patient and good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic