FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile pics Public pics

Profile pics Public pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eroyLDN OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hey everyone I'm sure this has been a topic on here many times so sorry, but what I'm looking to find out is ..

Do couples/woman prefer lots of public pics and what sort of pic to use in your profile pic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some public pics are a good start.

Cock pics are not for us, more interested in body type

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

It's good to have a variety of pics that people can see. It's up to you if you have a face pic on view or available in your private pics to send to people.

Some like to see cock pics, to check out the goods. But no need for several of them.

But if guys have them as their main photo, it makes me think that they have no personality and that their cock is the only good thing about them.

You wouldn't wave it in my face on the first date at a bar, so why now

But that's just my opinion

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"It's good to have a variety of pics that people can see. It's up to you if you have a face pic on view or available in your private pics to send to people.

Some like to see cock pics, to check out the goods. But no need for several of them.

But if guys have them as their main photo, it makes me think that they have no personality and that their cock is the only good thing about them.

You wouldn't wave it in my face on the first date at a bar, so why now

But that's just my opinion "

I get a lot of women asking me to see my dick...for you is it better you do not see the pic so you can imagine what's it's like or would you like to see at least one before a meeting?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

A good mixture of pics that you are happy with would be best

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

A mix...

Full body not so far away I can't see you

Nice smile

Classy shots

No left the socks on/no toilets/messy rooms or a million cock shots

I have never, and will never, meet a man based on what his cock looks like or its size so personally I am not a fan of cock pics tho plenty of women (and men) are. I prefer photos which inspire my imagination, less is more. The pleasure of unwrapping a gift is as great as seeing what the gift is once unwrapped

Male profiles that are full of public cock pics suggest (to me), as someone has said already, that a guy thinks its all about his cock, it's not!!

Photos which show flair and imagination suggest that as a lover a guy will show the same and that is far more appealing than any number of cock pics!

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you say in your profile that your pics prove that you are 100% genuine but all we can see is one picture of a penis. How does this prove anything?

Sally

seeing everything is more likely to help me decide if i want to meet or not.

profile pic i prefer something identifiable, as i chat to a lot of guys so, if you want to be remembered it's better to use your face or something.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I think a good variety of clear photos

I personally think there should be a cock pic, after all that's what I have come on this site for

I personally don't like pics that involve people other than in the profile, yes they may show you've had multiple partners or dicks inserted in people, as we have no idea which ones are you not his big/small you are

» Add a new message to this topic