FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can you hide your online status?

Can you hide your online status?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want to hide my online status but not my actual profile.....literally any time online the messages start and I may only be going on to go into forums etc....many thanks!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Want to hide my online status but not my actual profile.....literally any time online the messages start and I may only be going on to go into forums etc....many thanks!! "

Can't you just ignore the messages?

By *nequeenslutWoman  over a year ago

rugeley

I don't think you can try blocking all groups ie single men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To my knowledge, one can't stop being seen as 'online'. The topic has been raised before, asking admin to add this feature though

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Put up all of your filters then enjoy the forums, take them down when you want to be messaged

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys...yeah I can just ignore them but then I get oh can c ur online...lol...or if in the early hours the messages start. Putting up the filters is a good idea though....thank you!. Think hiding online status would b good admin....like on fb can turn chat availability off but still scroll through newsfeed. Thanks again for replying

"Put up all of your filters then enjoy the forums, take them down when you want to be messaged "

That only blocks new people you never replied to though.

Sometimes it would be nice to have mode but everyone's different.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am one of the few that can't be seen online, unless you go into my profile of course, I don't have the blue dot beside me

"I am one of the few that can't be seen online, unless you go into my profile of course, I don't have the blue dot beside me "

oh how I want that, would stop some of the narkyness of I know your there

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I am one of the few that can't be seen online, unless you go into my profile of course, I don't have the blue dot beside me

oh how I want that, would stop some of the narkyness of I know your there "

I opted out when it was a green dot that was first introduced, so I know it is possible, for some reason the site owners do not want to introduce this as an opt out feature, but as you can see, they can do it if they want to

"Thanks guys...yeah I can just ignore them but then I get oh can c ur online...lol...or if in the early hours the messages start. Putting up the filters is a good idea though....thank you!. Think hiding online status would b good admin....like on fb can turn chat availability off but still scroll through newsfeed. Thanks again for replying "

How do you know you're getting Oh I can see you're online messages if you are ignoring your messages?

Block all messages or learn to ignore them.

You are entirely in control of your own actions.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

I did see someone yesterday on cam who had their profile offline so somewhere somehow there has to be an option...

"I did see someone yesterday on cam who had their profile offline so somewhere somehow there has to be an option..."

It isn't an option to choose you still have to be logged in to use chat, But if your in chat and don't look at any account activity ie web pages it you can make it look like your not on line. However but the chat bubble give it away that you sort of are.

By *uckbudsCouple 7 weeks ago

chester

100% need this function to hide online status

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I so wish we could hide when we're online too it would save me from constantly hiding my profile which I don't like to do....I mainly hop on to check & part-take in the forums....The only other option would be to filter who can msg us....

» Add a new message to this topic