FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Winks from couples profiles

Winks from couples profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently ive had a few winks from couples profiles on here.

These i take as a kind of ice breaker,and dont have a problem with.

I have responded by messaging a quick and polite message,something like "saw you winked at me,be nice to know more about yourselves"... to which the message has been read/deleted/blocked.

The most recent one has no mention of tgirl on their profile(cd/tv/ts NOT listed in 'looking for',they have 50+veris displayed,NOT ONE from a tv/ts).I now check for this before messaging.

So im guessing its one half of the couple who winked,but the other half who read my message...without knowing the wink was sent,or that it maybe a single person purporting to be couple ?

Your thoughts and advise would help on this.Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could well be the case, good detective work ,im far too stupid to have figured that out.

not sure if you can accidently wink as well?

I've had a fair few winks from couples and respond with a thank you etc. A lot of them reply but some aren't even opened to be read and some are just deleted, some are opened and just sit there. As they are the ones that instigated contact I often wonder what the point of it was, haha

Was it a slip of the thumb on the mobile? or do you think it was induced by a touch too much alcohol do you think ... I often wonder. Anyway. Doesn't upset me in anyway, just curious how it was sent. Thank goodness and a thank you to all the others I do chat with and get to meet.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

I don't think it's by accident because they do ask if you are sure you want to wink at this person...

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Whilst we may not have ts as an interest, we are intrigued by them especially as hubby explores his bi side, so if we see someone that makes us smile we may send a wink x

Part of your 5 a day

"Whilst we may not have ts as an interest, we are intrigued by them especially as hubby explores his bi side, so if we see someone that makes us smile we may send a wink x"

That's makes sense but is that an invitation for them to make contact?

"I don't think it's by accident because they do ask if you are sure you want to wink at this person..."

ok thanks. i don't wink anyone so wasn't sure. i know now.

"Whilst we may not have ts as an interest, we are intrigued by them especially as hubby explores his bi side, so if we see someone that makes us smile we may send a wink x"

But the meaning of the word intrigue is 'arouse the curiosity or interest of'.

I would have though a picture fab yo mean 'I like what i see',but a wink is more 'I looked & winked',possibly to instigate contact,but from one half,maybe ?

By *ysnomiaMan  over a year ago

Preston

The wink is like the 'poke' on facebook. It was probably good when it all started, but its a little old fashioned and only noobs and your nanna do it now.

All the profiles saying they will just be deleted makes them kind of redundant.

"The wink is like the 'poke' on facebook. It was probably good when it all started, but its a little old fashioned and only noobs and your nanna do it now.

All the profiles saying they will just be deleted makes them kind of redundant."

I hear what your saying about winks being akin to a Facebook 'poke'...but that would show up on the'looked at me today'list wouldnt it ?

Unless their in ninja mode...which they would know is on or off,so a wink is a kind of double 'poke',but as someone else said,you have to actively confirm you intend to send a wink

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I don't do winks, fullstop.

It used to be on my profile along with a lot of other information but nobody ever reads them so I chopped it right back to what it is now. I didn't realise at the time but it's proven to be very effective. I hardly ever get any faf messays now!

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

Thank you helpful info indeed I had a few winks sent a message back then no reply make you mad cheers t/y

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

It will be the guy Hun always bloody is prob had a sly wank at your pics and hit the wink button.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"It will be the guy Hun always bloody is prob had a sly wank at your pics and hit the wink button. "

Unless its a couple who meet TVs, then its likely to be the woman winking and the guy vetoing it?

Does ours say we are looking? We are!

Eve. X

Part of your 5 a day

"Does ours say we are looking? We are!

Eve. X"

God bless you if only I lived closer !

"I don't think it's by accident because they do ask if you are sure you want to wink at this person..."

Oh you can it's only the mobile site you get asked,

I've sent a few in error by catching the wink button, when all I meant to do was right mouse click and hit back.

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

"It will be the guy Hun always bloody is prob had a sly wank at your pics and hit the wink button.

Unless its a couple who meet TVs, then its likely to be the woman winking and the guy vetoing it?"

Nope will be the guy I get it all the time.

Wife's away or she ain't playing burnt her arse on the sunbed. More than likely she knows fuck all about the profile. I even see one with the bloody wedding photo on it.

"It will be the guy Hun always bloody is prob had a sly wank at your pics and hit the wink button.

Unless its a couple who meet TVs, then its likely to be the woman winking and the guy vetoing it?

Wife's away or she ain't playing burnt her arse on the sunbed. More than likely she knows fuck all about the profile. I even see one with the bloody wedding photo on it."

Thanks everyone.Im sure there are plenty of genuine couples here,along with those purporting to be couples,who are in a couple,but not with both participating here.Their the ones (males) i wise to avoid.

I believe a couples verification picture has to have them both shown in the picture.But that could just be anyone in picture couldn't it?

Like a holiday snap from years ago and not,who are not together anymore and certainly not together for being on here.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

maybe they saw a picture and thought that you were a lady?

"maybe they saw a picture and thought that you were a lady?"

Touch by that,thanks...but surely im not that good looking

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Wife's away or she ain't playing burnt her arse on the sunbed. More than likely she knows fuck all about the profile. I even see one with the bloody wedding photo on it."

We each have a single profile for single play, so no need to go behind each other's back here

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Had a wink from a couple, looked at their profile which seemed genuine so messaged to say hi and thanks for the wonkd an no reply.

Guess I must be crap at messaging

"Had a wink from a couple, looked at their profile which seemed genuine so messaged to say hi and thanks for the wonkd an no reply.

Guess I must be crap at messaging "

Just had the same except I think they blocked me as well. I've just decided I should return the favour from now on and found the block button. Shame really as I don't like using it but if they're not prepared to have a bit of a conversation after reading my profile AND sending a wink or message instigating contact, then it seems a bit pointless. I understand that they might be a bit nervous but I don't mind that as long as they say that in the message somewhere and at least leave it on a note where the doors left open for a change of mind or just the occasional chat.

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

The concept of a wink is a good one. The reality of them is not so good and it's a feature I wish we could turn off (I remember another swinging site where you were able to do this but it was a tumble experience).

I have lost count of the number of times I have been blocked when I have responded with a message. Mind you, I have had people message me and then block me straight away too.

It happens to us all and I decided a while ago not to try to get into the depths of why people are like this. Counter block and move on.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"The concept of a wink is a good one. The reality of them is not so good and it's a feature I wish we could turn off (I remember another swinging site where you were able to do this but it was a tumble experience).

I have lost count of the number of times I have been blocked when I have responded with a message. Mind you, I have had people message me and then block me straight away too.

It happens to us all and I decided a while ago not to try to get into the depths of why people are like this. Counter block and move on."

A very guid idea!!

No need to try and ponder the imponderable of other peoples minds

"The concept of a wink is a good one. The reality of them is not so good and it's a feature I wish we could turn off (I remember another swinging site where you were able to do this but it was a tumble experience).

It happens to us all and I decided a while ago not to try to get into the depths of why people are like this. Counter block and move on."

It's a guy doing this. Women are not that ignorant

Was it a left or right eye wink? bottom line is people are strange...

I was about to start a thread as I receive winks quite regularly and found this thread instead. Often wonks don't correlate to the same amount of messages... It is a strange one...

I see it just like a public instagram, Twitter or Facebook account. Or even better, a swipe on tinder. Someone my see my profile, like the pics I post and generally find my profile of interest.. A wink is like a follow. It has to be as otherwise they would message. As I rarely message fabbers first this is a great intro...a wink back opens up the possibilities of further communication.

Take it as a compliment.. Happy winking people!

By *ouisebottomTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I have found people use the wink for different meanings some use it as a sign they are interested, some use it basically as a compliment a way of saying you look good, so a wink is always a good thing even if they don't send a message or a reply x hope this helps xx

Happy fabbing x

» Add a new message to this topic