FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dating a swinging girlfriend

Dating a swinging girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndyjim04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I have been single for a while now and have been lucky enough to meet up with some nice couples. I still want to meet couples but now feel ready to have a relationship with a woman. However I want to find a woman who accepts me being bi and who would enjoy doing bi MMF with me. But where do i start? Normal dating sites don't realy cater for such request. Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I have been single for a while now and have been lucky enough to meet up with some nice couples. I still want to meet couples but now feel ready to have a relationship with a woman. However I want to find a woman who accepts me being bi and who would enjoy doing bi MMF with me. But where do i start? Normal dating sites don't realy cater for such request. Any ideas?"

You could try on here... There are often "Dating" threads on the forum. Also put it on your profile, you never know if you don't try.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normal dating site will be fine. Anyone who's genuinely into you shouldn't have a problem accepting your needs.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I have been single for a while now and have been lucky enough to meet up with some nice couples. I still want to meet couples but now feel ready to have a relationship with a woman. However I want to find a woman who accepts me being bi and who would enjoy doing bi MMF with me. But where do i start? Normal dating sites don't realy cater for such request. Any ideas?

You could try on here... There are often "Dating" threads on the forum. Also put it on your profile, you never know if you don't try.

Cal"

Good advice .plenty meet people on here including us.Good luck.

Miss x

I have the same trouble, dating is difficult at the best of times but throw in the rest and it's it near impossible ??

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Its a Marmite situation. They'll either love it or hate it. I'm in your predicament. I just dont really wanna give it all up all together but if love to be with someone

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We met on a dating site and soon discovered how much we like the same kind of sexual adventures

Try POF ... it seems the same people are on there that are on here so you should have no problem explaining what you want

"I have been single for a while now and have been lucky enough to meet up with some nice couples. I still want to meet couples but now feel ready to have a relationship with a woman. However I want to find a woman who accepts me being bi and who would enjoy doing bi MMF with me. But where do i start? Normal dating sites don't realy cater for such request. Any ideas?"

I've had couple accounts with 3 different women I've met on pof, including this profile?

I put this line in my dating profile: I have an unusual personal life ask if you want to know?

Be honest from the start and you might be surprised how many women are interested? I was

Meet people on here who are looking for similar things?

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

You might meet ladies here who are also open to having a relationship.

There is also a dating site site which allows you to state you are "non monogamous" though Fab rules forbid links. It's one of the better known ones but does not involve fish.

» Add a new message to this topic