FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need some help please ...

Need some help please ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ... been on fab a wee while ... I would like to explore... I would like to meet with couples... haven't decided yet if with a male friend or not ...I am not bi sexual .... so basically to have sex with the male, lady can watch. .. is that a possibility??asking for advice and some guidance... much appreciated...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So ... been on fab a wee while ... I would like to explore... I would like to meet with couples... haven't decided yet if with a male friend or not ...I am not bi sexual .... so basically to have sex with the male, lady can watch. .. is that a possibility??asking for advice and some guidance... much appreciated... "

Are you asking if people would be interested? I believe the term is cuckqueen where females like to watch their male play.

I love the idea but it would have to involve me too if we did it, so personally no but I imagine yes there would be couples who would love your dynamic.

I believe if you're meeting with a male it needs to be arranged from a couples account though (or off site)

Thanks for the reply.

I am asking how it works.

If it's possible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes this is cuckqueaning. I love that, and have dabbled with it, but it's a difficult fantasy for me to achieve because I play more than my husband. We've never met a single lady privately, not have we looked, because and as far as we're concerned it's too difficult to find a lady to join us. If we were to have a lady join us i think the norm would be for me to join in. But I'd love to sit in the corner and watch.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So ... been on fab a wee while ... I would like to explore... I would like to meet with couples... haven't decided yet if with a male friend or not ...I am not bi sexual .... so basically to have sex with the male, lady can watch. .. is that a possibility??asking for advice and some guidance... much appreciated... "

It's certainly doable.

Though you might do better if you were willing to share the man with his wife.

The latter would work for us, but just watching isn't for me.

Nita

I am liking what I am reading... .

Very intriguing...

Need to consider getting a male to join ...

» Add a new message to this topic