FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swingfields Help

Swingfields Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to go this year hopefully and with female but read it doesn't tell you were it is 48 hours before doors open! I know this is to keep privacy but could it be anywhere in U.K. Then your expected to sort out travel at that short notice? just wanted advice thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Looking to go this year hopefully and with female but read it doesn't tell you were it is 48 hours before doors open! I know this is to keep privacy but could it be anywhere in U.K. Then your expected to sort out travel at that short notice? just wanted advice thankyou"

You're best off messaging the organisers to be honest. There won't be anything about the location on a public forum.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok thankyou just that I'm in Liverpool and if they say it's In kentn48

Hours before it starts going to be a Pain and lay in advance

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Ok thankyou just that I'm in Liverpool and if they say it's In kentn48

Hours before it starts going to be a Pain and lay in advance "

Write in to the daily mail or the sun newspapers, they always seem to find it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last year they said it was going to be in a rough area, as in something like an hr in or near Wiltshire.

Not those exact words but something along those lines, so we knew we needed to head down the M6 and made plans to be near that area the day before (just did 1 day ticket rather than whole weekend for us to try it out).

Not sure if they will do something similar this year, with a rough idea of location, as we won't be heading back so haven't looked into it.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well it's not like you have to find accommodation, you just need to put enough fuel in the car and plan for a possible long journey?? Think worse case scenario and if it's not as far as you think, then it's a bonus.

The organisers won't tell you anything, so I wouldn't bother contacting them for location info. They will help you as much as possible with anything else but location...no.

There are good reasons why the location is kept so secret and this needs to be respected. It's not caused any logistical problems in the past and there plenty of people travelling from our area.

By *lint_ezraMan  over a year ago

worcester

Aim off for a West Midlands or

East Wales location!

I don't think it will be much further then there

Nobody can guarantee it

But I'm pretty comfortable saying it's near there!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Write in to the daily mail or the sun newspapers, they always seem to find it!"

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

wud never go after last year lol but if u go to an event organised in a field u deserve everythin u get lol

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

I would love to go but a very good friend of mine ended up in the newspaper last year.

Very clear face pic.

I could do well without that crap.

It won't be far from a Gloucestershire. So plan for that kind of area.....

Seems like a lot of people are saying they'll avoid it this year due to the invasions of the press last year and no clear and convincing info from the organisers of what they're doing to address that. Sounds like its time the organisers pull their heads out of the sand and put us all at ease about what security improvements they've made. One clearly worded message could help change a bunch of people's minds

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Seems like a lot of people are saying they'll avoid it this year due to the invasions of the press last year and no clear and convincing info from the organisers of what they're doing to address that. Sounds like its time the organisers pull their heads out of the sand and put us all at ease about what security improvements they've made. One clearly worded message could help change a bunch of people's minds "

Maybe they don't want to say what they're doing on a forum the press can access?

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Plan for lands end and John o'groats anything less will be a bonus.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

The press will find out.....They always do .....publicity every year ....thats why its popularity grows ....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Seems like a lot of people are saying they'll avoid it this year due to the invasions of the press last year and no clear and convincing info from the organisers of what they're doing to address that. Sounds like its time the organisers pull their heads out of the sand and put us all at ease about what security improvements they've made. One clearly worded message could help change a bunch of people's minds "

Well I got an email from them about their security so there you go.

"Aim off for a West Midlands or

East Wales location!

I don't think it will be much further then there

Nobody can guarantee it

But I'm pretty comfortable saying it's near there!"

east wales? that's the Brecon beacons

"Well I got an email from them about their security so there you go."

Oops Just searched my inbox and found the same email. Seems like a fair list of responses to the issues. We'll have to mull it over

» Add a new message to this topic