FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What affects the amount you cum?

What affects the amount you cum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urexIronBar OP   Man  over a year ago

South Manchester

So over the last few years I started to notice the difference between the amount I cum vs the particular amount of pleasure received.

In other words, when I receive a run-of-the-mill handjob or bj I know how much I cum (wherever that may land) but when the pleasure I feel is heightened, like recently when a girl licked my balls as I was tugging, I shot twice the amount and it even went 'hail mary' over my shoulder.

This isn't the only example I have.

So I was wondering, medically/ scientifically why there's a difference.

I don't make threads often, would appreciate some honest advice, so be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How hydrated you are, how long since you last came, and how long the building up has been going on for would be three factors.

South Manchester

With what you said, I think more to do with the build up, as I'm not the most hydrated person and I don't abstain for longer than a day.

Thanks for the advice

"With what you said, I think more to do with the build up, as I'm not the most hydrated person and I don't abstain for longer than a day.

Thanks for the advice"

I think also the degree of excitement at the time of cumming, as you already suggested.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Well I know it sounds strange but if I am really turned on I have second round that bursts out about half a second after my normal load. Maybe it's psychological but it feels like the second shot comes from right deep in side me and feels amazing. It's rare and I have to be totally in that head space.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

With me if various on what happening. when the OH sucked me couple nights ago she got the biggest mouthful of cum I've given her for ages, she was really going for it while sucking. Bless her she still managed to swallow every drop lol

I find the longer I've been at it the more I come . Especially if I have a good long session on a night but don't cum because I've had a few drinks and then I have sex or a bj in the morning "face like a decorators radio" comes to mind

"How hydrated you are, how long since you last came, and how long the building up has been going on for would be three factors."

This for me!

Currently building up a 4 week load to spray all over the good lady as soon as im back in the UK

South Manchester

"With me if various on what happening. when the OH sucked me couple nights ago she got the biggest mouthful of cum I've given her for ages, she was really going for it while sucking. Bless her she still managed to swallow every drop lol"

Tbf even if they didn't swallow every drop, I still find it horny them gagging on the load if it's too much and it dribbling out their mouth down my shaft. Gotta bless those that try tho

By *azzab88Man  over a year ago

glasgow

No one even picked up on his spunk going hail Mary hahaha

(literally) getting in touch with your prostate will work wonders too

"No one even picked up on his spunk going hail Mary hahaha"

I chuckled when I read that bit.

how long its been brewing for

South Manchester

"(literally) getting in touch with your prostate will work wonders too "

Do tell

South Manchester

"how long its been brewing for "

Ye but what confuses me is even in a short period of time I see the difference in amount given....based off the level of pleasure I feel. Basically a 30 minute tug sesh never gives the same result than with a woman (or man) who excites me more.

So for that reason I don't feel it's based off how long you build up but more so from the level of pleasure you feel

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

The amount of semen and the force with which you ejaculate, depends on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to):

1. genetics – we are bound by our own genetics and reproductive system’s capacity, but you can find ways to maximize your potential

2. age – men over 50 will often experience a decline in semen production, while men in their 20’s and 30’s typically enjoy peak semen production

3. nutrition & hydration – to achieve optimum conditions for semen and sperm production, this is one of the most important aspects

4. arousal level – this can make a huge difference in semen volume for most men, never underestimate the power of your brain

5. time between ejaculations – many men report the optimum time period to maximize their semen volume is 2-3 days, but we’ve heard everything from 1 day to abstaining for very long periods of time (clinical sperm/semen analysis tests usually asks the patient to abstain for 2-7 days before providing a sample)

6. your lifestyle decisions (smoker vs non-smoker, stress, BMI, exercise, etc) – much like nutrition/hydration, your overall health is a huge factor in producing healthy semen and sperm

7. pc muscle strength – along with a few other muscles, your pubococcygeus (pew-bo-cox-ah-gee-us) muscle is responsible not only for the feeling of your orgasm but also the force with which you ejaculate those spurts of semen

Google is everyone's friend

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

It kinda looks like it, so,,,,, gotta be, cream

I read that taking zinc tablets greatly increases seamen making you cum heavier is that true??

"I read that taking zinc tablets greatly increases seamen making you cum heavier is that true??"

Yes it us. What I was going to say

You build your pc muscles by peeing hold it two seconds not squeezing your tummy but holding slight by pc muscles then pee then hold it two secs and pee so on so on

South Manchester

"It kinda looks like it, so,,,,, gotta be, cream "

Burn

I get the reference

South Manchester

"I read that taking zinc tablets greatly increases seamen making you cum heavier is that true??"

Zinc is used to increase libido. It's found in highest volumes amongst nuts (the food kind)

South Manchester

"You build your pc muscles by peeing hold it two seconds not squeezing your tummy but holding slight by pc muscles then pee then hold it two secs and pee so on so on "

Training your pc muscle can be done without actually peeing haha but yeah I still have alot to learn about that muscle

Jow many times ive cum recently is about rhe only thing

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I would think hydration and level of arousal

"(literally) getting in touch with your prostate will work wonders too

Do tell"

anything from a perineal massage (it's quite possible to hit the spot with a vibrator here) to a finger up the bum... anything that hits the spot a couple of inches in, basically!

South Manchester

"(literally) getting in touch with your prostate will work wonders too

Do tell anything from a perineal massage (it's quite possible to hit the spot with a vibrator here) to a finger up the bum... anything that hits the spot a couple of inches in, basically! "

Then I guess I have alot to look forward to

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There's only one lady so far that makes me Cum for Ireland. Some times I Cum very little but others I Cum with a mother load. I asked about it in my doctors but got no answer.

South Manchester

"There's only one lady so far that makes me Cum for Ireland. Some times I Cum very little but others I Cum with a mother load. I asked about it in my doctors but got no answer. "

Don't think they learn that in doctors school haha

By *eyMrJackMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Biggest load ever I was away for a couple of weeks with work and couldn't wank because I had to share a room...

Got back and had an amazing blow job, great sex then she lay on her back on the sofa and I came all over her face. There was so much her face was absolutely covered.

Think about that ALOT! Lovely

South Manchester

Yeah I sure do love giving a cum shower

Bukake ftw

"I would think hydration and level of arousal "
id imagine you cause a flood

"How hydrated you are, how long since you last came, and how long the building up has been going on for would be three factors.

This for me!

Currently building up a 4 week load to spray all over the good lady as soon as im back in the UK"

the body will start to dispose of sperm it doesn't need after a certain length of time and it's way before 4 weeks lol once your balls reach a certain level antyhing else is just discarded ,i it's a bit like topping your car up with fuel every day and never driving it, sooner or later it's gonna overflow so saving a months worth of sperm will be no different to a week

Pleasuretown

"I would think hydration and level of arousal id imagine you cause a flood "

It happens

South Manchester

"How hydrated you are, how long since you last came, and how long the building up has been going on for would be three factors.

This for me!

Currently building up a 4 week load to spray all over the good lady as soon as im back in the UK

the body will start to dispose of sperm it doesn't need after a certain length of time and it's way before 4 weeks lol once your balls reach a certain level antyhing else is just discarded ,i it's a bit like topping your car up with fuel every day and never driving it, sooner or later it's gonna overflow so saving a months worth of sperm will be no different to a week "

I checked and they said the prime amount is 3-4 days

"I would think hydration and level of arousal id imagine you cause a flood

It happens "

lol smoothy

"The amount of semen and the force with which you ejaculate, depends on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to):

1. genetics – we are bound by our own genetics and reproductive system’s capacity, but you can find ways to maximize your potential

2. age – men over 50 will often experience a decline in semen production, while men in their 20’s and 30’s typically enjoy peak semen production

3. nutrition & hydration – to achieve optimum conditions for semen and sperm production, this is one of the most important aspects

4. arousal level – this can make a huge difference in semen volume for most men, never underestimate the power of your brain

5. time between ejaculations – many men report the optimum time period to maximize their semen volume is 2-3 days, but we’ve heard everything from 1 day to abstaining for very long periods of time (clinical sperm/semen analysis tests usually asks the patient to abstain for 2-7 days before providing a sample)

6. your lifestyle decisions (smoker vs non-smoker, stress, BMI, exercise, etc) – much like nutrition/hydration, your overall health is a huge factor in producing healthy semen and sperm

7. pc muscle strength – along with a few other muscles, your pubococcygeus (pew-bo-cox-ah-gee-us) muscle is responsible not only for the feeling of your orgasm but also the force with which you ejaculate those spurts of semen

Google is everyone's friend "

We all know men can cum multiple times, some more than others and less than days apart as suggested in 5 above. Appreciate that might refer to quality sperm as opposed to just cumming, is there a way of reducing the time between ejaculations, other than even higher state of arousal, as I'd like to be able to cum more times in a session

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Pineapple juice.

Been drinking some everyday for 2 weeks and noticed a big increase in the amount of cum plus the strength of the hard on's.

Highly recommend trying it.

R

"Pineapple juice.

Been drinking some everyday for 2 weeks and noticed a big increase in the amount of cum plus the strength of the hard on's.

R "

We do this too and the Mrs definitely thinks it makes it taste sweeter too, apparently this is the case with many fruits

"Pineapple juice.

R "

Might have a try at this one ...

xx

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

"Pineapple juice.

R

xx"

You'll have to let us know if you notice any difference.

"Pineapple juice.

R

xx

You'll have to let us know if you notice any difference. "

Will do guys ...

xx

Time,(building it up) teasing (backing of from coming, several times, protein, age are all factors.

Pleasuretown

"I would think hydration and level of arousal id imagine you cause a flood

It happens lol smoothy "

Och aye

By *xplorer2020Man  over a year ago

London

Please film that

This for me!

Currently building up a 4 week load to spray all over the good lady as soon as im back in the UK"

» Add a new message to this topic