FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Vanilla dating and 'magic numbers'

Vanilla dating and 'magic numbers'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hopefully this is in the right section!

Just wondering how people handle vanilla dating, when the other person asks you how many sexual partners you have had?

Been speaking to a guy for a while now. He asked me how many people i have slept with so i told him. Apparently he is now 'a little bit put off' me.

Should i have lied? Told the truth and obviously lost the chance to meet him?

(I dont think my number is even that high)

Wondering what other people do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hopefully this is in the right section!

Just wondering how people handle vanilla dating, when the other person asks you how many sexual partners you have had?

Been speaking to a guy for a while now. He asked me how many people i have slept with so i told him. Apparently he is now 'a little bit put off' me.

Wondering what other people do?"

Yeah he doesnt see it as potential wife/mother material it is his preference. General rule is divide men's numbers by 3 and times womens numbers by 3 to get a more honest number.

If you are vanilla dating. Half the nr. Not many people can handle the truth.

ask him why he thinks that's his business.

my exes never asked until after we got together. one thought i was a slag yet he was cheating on me with other women, the other didn't care and only emotionally cheated on me after a miscarriage we had.

any man who thinks you're not this and that or are this and that because of previous partner is judgmental. he should be interested in the you that you are now and the couple you might become.

Wondering what other people do? Yeah he doesnt see it as potential wife/mother material it is his preference. General rule is divide men's numbers by 3 and times womens numbers by 3 to get a more honest number."

Ah the number logic of the American Pie film, may have to watch that again now.

Op, best thing Is tell them the truth otherwise your just starting any potential relationship based on a lie

[Removed by poster at 19/01/17 19:50:42]

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Never tell them the truth unless you know they will find it a turn on.

Wondering what other people do? Yeah he doesnt see it as potential wife/mother material it is his preference. General rule is divide men's numbers by 3 and times womens numbers by 3 to get a more honest number.

Op, best thing Is tell them the truth otherwise your just starting any potential relationship based on a lie"

Well this is what i thought! Why start lying at the beginning. Ahhh well lesson learnt

Wondering what other people do? Yeah he doesnt see it as potential wife/mother material it is his preference. General rule is divide men's numbers by 3 and times womens numbers by 3 to get a more honest number.

Op, best thing Is tell them the truth otherwise your just starting any potential relationship based on a lie"

Bingo A lkt of men are Hippocrates and have double standards, women should know this by now

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I would tell him that it is none of his business and he can take a hike

I have so much to learn

I actually feel stupid and ashamed now. Being seen in a bad light for stuff that gives you enjoyment hurts

Thank you for the replies x

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

What's he even asking for? There's no good answer. I never ask people that.

"ask him why he thinks that's his business.

my exes never asked until after we got together. one thought i was a slag yet he was cheating on me with other women, the other didn't care and only emotionally cheated on me after a miscarriage we had.

any man who thinks you're not this and that or are this and that because of previous partner is judgmental. he should be interested in the you that you are now and the couple you might become."

To be honest it was in a conversation we were having about our likes/dislikes and experiences. It wasn't just a random question so it wasnt that he asked just more his reaction. Sorry i should have said that in my op

To be fair if I asked a woman how many men she had slept with and the number was high, I would think xmas and birthday had happened at once. To me it would signify that the lady in question had a healthy interest in sex which can only be a good thing.. xxxx

I would say I don't discuss my past sex life, not with anyone.

By *urexIronBarMan  over a year ago

South Manchester

Well I'm dating a woman now (not bf and gf status) and I already told her I was on the swinging scene so when she asked my number she wasn't shocked at all...meeting her for coffee in an hour and she is my Miss Vanilla

I think this is a pretty unacceptable question to ask. I don't think it's of any relevance and I would throw a strop and not answer lol

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

When I was younger I would have asked this question and answered, if asked. Now I work on the basis that it's no one else's business but my/their own

If anyone asked me that, the flags would go up!!!!!! And I would be thinking unhealthy relationship alert!!!

By *icenick1966Man  over a year ago

clowne

This is a swinging site. What's up with the guy? Is he looking for a Virgin wife? If so he's on the wrong site.

Tell him to look on fabvirginwifes.com

"This is a swinging site. What's up with the guy? Is he looking for a Virgin wife? If so he's on the wrong site.

Tell him to look on fabvirginwifes.com "

He's a vanilla guy darling.

I think it is natural to have a curious interest in your partner's previous experience. He is probably put off because he isn't as experienced and is worried about his sexual prowess now, you are obviously a woman who knows what she likes in the bedroom and how to get it and that can be intimidating for a man. Just tell him they were all crap and that will make him feel better lol

To be honest the fact that he asked the question would put me off him . If he thinks the number of people someone has slept with is relevant to whether he wants to be with them then he's a dickhead

I believe that all relationships should be based on truth, honesty and trust. I applaud you for being honest. If you had lied, and formed a relationship based on lies you could both have been hurt a lot more if it came out later.

If you want a vanilla relationship, you need to find someone who accepts you for who you are, have been and whatever the future will bring.

I have found that swingers can make the most loving partners and are not phased by previous encounters.

I wish you well with finding someone who will care for the real you and not the public facade that most of us project to our vanilla friends.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I would say I don't discuss my past sex life, not with anyone. "

I'd be less polite than that ^^^

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I would say I don't discuss my past sex life, not with anyone. "

This...and stick to it.

I have never asked a potential partner how many people they have slept with...and people should not ask questions they don't want to know the answer to!! But if I am asked...tbh...I have no idea anymore...if they can't handle that then they aren't for me....monogamy is not a problem for me, I am very loyal and what I do when I am single has nothing to do with how I am when I am not....unless I end up with a swinging bf, when I want one, of course

Not sure Its something you'd discuss earphones but it would be at some point

And yeah honesty will always be the best policy whatever happens after that

Lol earphones

I meant early on

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

It's a mixed bag really.

I met a guy on POF and we were talking about our 'number', he hadn't been with many women before me, my number was at least 30

(This was b4 I was swinging properly) he said it put him off a bit and when we tried to have sex for the first time he couldn't do it and said it was coz of this. I moved on and never thought anymore about it....UNTIL I found HIS profile on here some weeks later. The bloody cheek of it!!!

Now my number is at least triple figures, and I'm not ashamed of that at all, and neither is Mr C. Once you find 'The One' it won't matter. Miss C. Xx

I couldn't imagine wanting to be in a relationship with someone who I had to lie too over my past for fear that they would judge me

"I would say I don't discuss my past sex life, not with anyone.

This...and stick to it. "

I would say that if he's worried I may have had too many sexual partners in the past, he's not the one for me.

I've told people I've dated. Some have not cared in the slightest. Some have been intimidated. Some have thought im a whore.

Ive never lied about the number. If they don't like it or judge me wrongly because of it then they aren't for me

"ask him why he thinks that's his business.

any man who thinks you're not this and that or are this and that because of previous partner is judgmental. he should be interested in the you that you are now and the couple you might become.

To be honest it was in a conversation we were having about our likes/dislikes and experiences. It wasn't just a random question so it wasnt that he asked just more his reaction. Sorry i should have said that in my op"

fair enough. i still think asking about likes and dislikes is about the now, and the past is irrelevant and he overstepped the mark asking that.

i also agree he's not the one for you if he had to ask, that was a good comment further down (well, will be above me when i post this).

"To be honest the fact that he asked the question would put me off him . If he thinks the number of people someone has slept with is relevant to whether he wants to be with them then he's a dickhead "

Definitely.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i dont vanilla date, nor have any intetion for getting with someone vanilla..but id tell them, cant handle it, cant handle the truth..not for me...simples..i dont need that persons approval, that they have to ask, shows signs of insecurity...

Hi how's the best way to get a meat. Chatting to some on hear. I tri not to come across to rude. But don't get any meats. I live down south but go up to London 5 or 6 time a month. It I'm not a tosser. No how to treat a lady.

"Hi how's the best way to get a meat. Chatting to some on hear. I tri not to come across to rude. But don't get any meats. I live down south but go up to London 5 or 6 time a month. It I'm not a tosser. No how to treat a lady. "
nothing on your profile..theres nothing to choose xxx make the effort, then get out to socials and clubs

By *andorasSecretCouple  over a year ago

Nr Birmingham

I'm not sure I would even know the answer to his question....

By *razyhWoman  over a year ago

thorrington

No be straight up. If people don't like the answer fuck em shouldn't of asked in the first place

By *andbCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I don't think it is any business of anybody else how many sexual partners anyone has had. I have been asked this and never divulged the amount.

Everyone has had a life and its what happens when a couple are together that counts not their history (unless both want to answer questions)

I guess the fella feels insecure and wants to feel like he is the only one

Why do people even want to know how many the other person has had sex with?

If I asked it would purely be for reasons that turned me on

"If I asked it would purely be for reasons that turned me on "
would any answer turn you off?

This isn't the right platform for your question either. Swingers obviously biased towards more partners and being open and honest. If you asked in a vanilla forum responses would be a lot different. So it depends if you want a vanilla or swinging relationship.

Probably not but I am a sex pest

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

If your past bothers him, then perhaps you should keep looking. Certainly don't start with a lie, that'll never end well.

My OH and I have been honest about our past from the outset, and that was 7 years ago. Although she's slept with a few she forgets about, so every now and again she'll be telling me something and I'll ask "Who the bloody hell is he?" (jokingly of course) and it'll occur to her its someone shed forgotten about...

Being honest about our past sexual experiences is actually what got her into this in the first place

Peak District

"Well I'm dating a woman now (not bf and gf status) and I already told her I was on the swinging scene so when she asked my number she wasn't shocked at all...meeting her for coffee in an hour and she is my Miss Vanilla"

Excellent! My Miss Vanilla is now My Little Dirty Slut

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Is it worse if I said I've lost count

Peak District

"Is it worse if I said I've lost count "

Depends on how good your are at counting

"Is it worse if I said I've lost count "

i laughed at this and then remembered i actually don't know how many guys i've fucked.

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

I would probably answer the question by saying how many men I have had an intimate relationship with. Because I think that this was the info he was looking for, how many previous boyfriends? So answer it on vanilla terms that he understands.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I've been having sex for 40 years and single for 30 of those so my number is utter guess work and none of anyones business.

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I don't know why people feel they have to ask! I have never asked Jon as it's non of my business who he slept with before we got together. We are compatible as a couple in and out of the bedroom so why would knowing how many people you have slept with change that????!!!!!!!

Jayne

By *ovemenotWoman  over a year ago

yeovil

I have been saying 5 since I was 18 lol men don't handle a woman that know what she wants

Who even knows the answer to that shit i cant remember how many ppl ive slept with last year nevermind in total.. ditch that 1 lol

We both know our "number" and have a few close friends who also know theirs

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I couldn't imagine wanting to be in a relationship with someone who I had to lie too over my past for fear that they would judge me"

This. Every day this!

I wouldn't ever want to be with someone to whom I had to lie about my past. If they asked me a direct question then I would give a direct answer. I wouldn't ever lie. I've got nothing to hide and I'm not precious about a prospective knowing my number. It's not a question I would ask. I don't give a shit about past experiences unless they come up as stories or anecdotes. We all have a past, it's made us who we are today.

If said person was 'put off' then that's a very clear indication that they are not right for me. I consider that a mutual mission of discovery and a clear win for me.

"We both know our "number" and have a few close friends who also know theirs "

Same. We know our numbers, but its not important to us. Its about the present and future. What's done is done.

I would definitely tell and if it's an issue for him, dump him on the spot.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

The past is the past and if I was asked I'd tell them it's irrelevant to them

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"If I asked it would purely be for reasons that turned me on would any answer turn you off? "

[Removed by poster at 21/01/17 08:57:52]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I genuinely think openness and honesty is the best policy. We are all big boys and girls right? If they are not grown up enough to handle the truth and can not accept you for who you are do you really want to be with them?

I don't actually know ??

YOU WANT THE TRUTH !?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Out of interest and to help understand his reaction how many is it ?

That's if you don't mind answering of course

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

well its an adult site .where names and numbers mean nothing.its about playing adult games today and tomorrow .[if you lucky]so numbers can quickly change .if you do like like players with history .leave fab and try virgin .com .[you we know the time table for trains in your area]we love you fab people

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

missed not like instead of like like .soz

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

If its a vanilla relationship, and is possibly getting more serious, then I think its fine to ask how many previous relationships someone has had.

This (in my mind) is not the same as the number of sexual partners as I wouldn't count hook-ups, one-nighters, casual flings etc.

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"Out of interest and to help understand his reaction how many is it ?

That's if you don't mind answering of course "

Ditto

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

You've had 2 meets in two months, it is not as if you're attending parties or gangbangs. Is the figure really that high?

"If its a vanilla relationship, and is possibly getting more serious, then I think its fine to ask how many previous relationships someone has had.

This (in my mind) is not the same as the number of sexual partners as I wouldn't count hook-ups, one-nighters, casual flings etc.

"

This - another poster mentioned it also. It looks like a lot of vanilla daters (men and women alike) don't tally up their ONS! Talking about a lot of brushing under the carpet.

I agree with those that said you can discuss likes/dislikes or even past experiences without having to quantify with numbers. Some people do get intimidated, but others get intrigued so just date on OP.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I would probably answer the question by saying how many men I have had an intimate relationship with. Because I think that this was the info he was looking for, how many previous boyfriends? So answer it on vanilla terms that he understands."

"You've had 2 meets in two months, it is not as if you're attending parties or gangbangs. Is the figure really that high?"

Thats an average rate of 1 meet a month ... when you have been single 3 years the months stack up

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

I quite like knowing how many times a gf has had sex with other people whilst being with me

"To be honest the fact that he asked the question would put me off him . If he thinks the number of people someone has slept with is relevant to whether he wants to be with them then he's a dickhead "

So how many people you slept with?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

None of his bloody business. I would never ask a lady . All I need to know is are we going to enjoy each other .

I genuinely have no clue how many people I've slept with, male sexual partners I can count on one hand (for now) female sexual partners I have genuinely no idea how many, I don't even remember faces or names with a lot of them.

Does that make me a bad person?

Vanillas all lie about their number anyway!

And the rest of us have lost count!

Ruby

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH !?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

"

A few good men sprung to my mind too.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

OP tell them to live in the present

"To be honest the fact that he asked the question would put me off him . If he thinks the number of people someone has slept with is relevant to whether he wants to be with them then he's a dickhead

So how many people you slept with? "

No idea - you?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I sort of mumble something about not ever having counted and swiftly change the subject....

I wonder why people actually want to know? What is the rationale behind the question?

"I wonder why people actually want to know? What is the rationale behind the question?"

summat to do with womens fannies being locks and dicks being master keys?

not actually heard anyone say this for ages really. but if you fuck a lot of guys you become worthless basically and the impression some men get is that we're easy and will fuck anything, this makes the guy not feel special any more.

also the less experience we have the less likely we are to complain if he's shit in bed maybe?

"

also the less experience we have the less likely we are to complain if he's shit in bed maybe?"

i reckon this is totally it

"

also the less experience we have the less likely we are to complain if he's shit in bed maybe?

i reckon this is totally it "

sluts. upping the quality of men since time immortal.

"I wonder why people actually want to know? What is the rationale behind the question?

not actually heard anyone say this for ages really. but if you fuck a lot of guys you become worthless basically and the impression some men get is that we're easy and will fuck anything, this makes the guy not feel special any more.

also the less experience we have the less likely we are to complain if he's shit in bed maybe?"

Well, if that's the case, that's bloody pathetic! Are men really so insecure?

"I wonder why people actually want to know? What is the rationale behind the question?

Well, if that's the case, that's bloody pathetic! Are men really so insecure?"

some are yeah. i've personally mostly met guys who love that i was fucking loads of guys as well as them.

kind of miss those days.

Sports club employ people on their past performance. When you go for a job you fill out cv of past jobs . On a dating site you fill out your hobbies and things past and present that you enjoy. So your past does have relevance.

I know there are people who will say past sex encounters are irrelevant but there are many who say sexual misdemeanours or convictions should bar people from jobs that have nothing to do with contact with the public. I am pretty sure people will want to know potential partners poor previous sexual behaviour even when non criminal.

Then people could say that has nothing to do with relationships. Then what about preferences. On Fab people choose play partners by prejudiced preferences and it is the fab motto to accept and move on. Therefore if a vanilla person finds it important to enter into a relationship with someone who has had less than a certain number of partners, is that not their right? Particularly if we respect the many preferences on fab.

However people will say that questioning about the number sexual partners is irrelevant? Howabout for many people hoping for a lasting relationship who are outside of the swinging scene (and yes swinging is still a minority sport) monogamy and a person's ability to be monogamous is important, certainly a concept different from swinging. For some people a large number of previous sexual partners in the case of either a man or woman may indicate a lack of seriousness about maintaining an exclusive relationship and a lack of restraint in that other persons sex life, and therefore possibly more likely to stray.

It goes without saying no person should be insulted for the number of people with whom they have slept and there should not be a double standard applied to women. But to say no judgment should be made about voluntary behavior is not the human way of things when people are judged for things they cannot control. Although it is a Turkeys' voting for Xmas comment on fab, we should respect these people's preferences politely stated even though they go against the swinging mores.

This is a please don't shoot the messenger post.

Are you serious?

So having multiple sexual partners while single or with full consent in a swinging relationship means you are not capable of being monogamous if required?

Sorry I've only just come back to this!

I'm not saying my number, thanks, to those people who asked!

And for those mentioning my veris i have one from a previous profile who verified this profile, and one meet. Just so you know

It's such a mixed bag I'm glad I asked really! I do think he just thought 'easy' straight away, obviously that means I can't stay faithful in a relationship

I think the expression goes 'A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock but a key that can open many locks is a master key'

I think the expression goes 'A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock but a key that can open many locks is a master key' "

exactly that yeah. don't see why our fannies can't be the key and their dick is a lock?

Touchy subject all depends on you really if you wanna explain this part of your life otherwise just count serious relationships rather than swinging

I think the expression goes 'A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock but a key that can open many locks is a master key'

exactly that yeah. don't see why our fannies can't be the key and their dick is a lock? "

just doesn't work as an analogy though does it. It's a man's world

exactly that yeah. don't see why our fannies can't be the key and their dick is a lock?

just doesn't work as an analogy though does it. It's a man's world "

sorry. it's out of habit i say that, after being a part of the programming and computer world for some time.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

He is only a little put off, its not the end of the world, I think if he is a decent guy he will be cool with it, if not, then he wasn't the one.

Relax do not stress about it.

I honestly would tell him the past stays in the past! People speak about honesty but is not his business! Is a new start clean slate!

Is not double standards at all because I never would've ask someone that!

Is my own business! You deserve better! I heard guys before on here saying they would not look for a partner here! And that yes is double standards!All the best ! X

We met when young and are still swinging novices so our totals are still in the low single digits lol We're such innocent souls compared to some of you lot.

I was trying to think of why a guy might be put off by a high figure and at first thought it's probably just daunting for a bloke to think they might not be the best you've slept with (guys can be pretty insecure about that stuff and would rather be with a woman who didn't know how crap they were)... but then I realised some of you are in the treble digit realm and, well, from a vanilla perspective that's just gonna look like you can't forge meaningful relationships with anyone... which is wrong because most of those will have been play dates not relationships. I think, if I'd been in your shoes, I would've said I'm not ready for that conversation and waited until it felt right to have "that" conversation

exactly that yeah. don't see why our fannies can't be the key and their dick is a lock? just doesn't work as an analogy though does it. It's a man's world "

Sure, continue spreading the idea that women's chastity is commendable, and we can all continue bemoaning why there aren't more women active on fabs

"Are you serious?

So having multiple sexual partners while single or with full consent in a swinging relationship means you are not capable of being monogamous if required? "

You are asking the wrong question. I have no view either way on the issue and it is not an issue that has to be opposed such as homophobia. I am just putting a different view.

Therefore do I believe that a sizeable number of the world's population believe that a promiscuous past is incompatible with being able to settle into a monogamous relationship? yes I do believe that a lot of people believe that.

There is a very strong feeling of entitlement on fab and this is reinforced by repeated mantras on here which outside of Fab would be seen as ridiculous in the same way that people who don't take the fab line are ridiculed.

As I said don't shoot the messenger

"However people will say that questioning about the number sexual partners is irrelevant? Howabout for many people hoping for a lasting relationship who are outside of the swinging scene (and yes swinging is still a minority sport) monogamy and a person's ability to be monogamous is important, certainly a concept different from swinging. For some people a large number of previous sexual partners in the case of either a man or woman may indicate a lack of seriousness about maintaining an exclusive relationship and a lack of restraint in that other persons sex life, and therefore possibly more likely to stray. "

Just a side note - the question to ask if this is a concern is "have you ever cheated on a partner", not "how many people have you had sex with". I agree with you that everyone should be allowed to make judgements and draw conclusions. But this specific, often negative, judgement is usually based on prejudice against high libido women. Apropos this reminds me of that thread where a woman said her ex boyfriend couldn't stand her masturbating.

I do appreciate that you specifically wrote there should be no double standard, unfortunately there still is - see just above for proof, we're still joking about shitty locks and master keys I guess if you are looking for a woman to chain to the sink you don't need the aggro of her needing a fulfilling sex life.

"Are you serious?

So having multiple sexual partners while single or with full consent in a swinging relationship means you are not capable of being monogamous if required?

You are asking the wrong question. I have no view either way on the issue and it is not an issue that has to be opposed such as homophobia. I am just putting a different view.

Therefore do I believe that a sizeable number of the world's population believe that a promiscuous past is incompatible with being able to settle into a monogamous relationship? yes I do believe that a lot of people believe that.

There is a very strong feeling of entitlement on fab and this is reinforced by repeated mantras on here which outside of Fab would be seen as ridiculous in the same way that people who don't take the fab line are ridiculed.

As I said don't shoot the messenger

"

Ah but it *is* "an issue that has to be opposed such as homophobia", it is misogyny. Fabs women mention again and again how they have been looked down on for being easy/sluts, the OP included. Yes, for the more prudish or religious a promiscuous man won't be seen as prime material for raising a family etc. But for the vast majority of people, men's dalliances are not seen as a character flaw.

Sure fabs forums is an echo chamber where we may validate our less-than-mainstream opinions, I am not sure how this is relevant. And in actuality fabs forum is not that removed from reality - example, how many people (myself included!) are now itching to know OP's number, so we can draw our own conclusions! There's judgement right there.

It's not his business. What I did in my past would have nothing to do with him. If he didn't like it, he could jog on. There are some things that do not need to be shared. Past sexual conquests being one of them, in my opinion.

If he don't like it then kick to the kirb

"None of his bloody business. I would never ask a lady . All I need to know is are we going to enjoy each other ."

Quite right, a true gentleman/lady would never ask!

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To be fair I could genuinely say I don't know!!!

» Add a new message to this topic