FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dating

Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pice of life 79 OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

I'm really serious about dating now but finding it difficult to find someone with all the things I want in a women and someone who can accept I love swinging

I'm on tinder etc and I'm nothing but honest with them , most are understanding etc but majority it's not for them

I know most of you will say look on here but

Majority are just looking for fun here

Does any one know of a site that's really good for a mix of both

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm really serious about dating now but finding it difficult to find someone with all the things I want in a women and someone who can accept I love swinging

I'm on tinder etc and I'm nothing but honest with them , most are understanding etc but majority it's not for them

Does any one know of a site that's really good for a mix of both "

Lots of people on here also use places like POF too and have lots of success regards sexual liasons and relationships on both.

Pick one or the other and make it less complicated for yourself

You can find a relationship on here that gives you what you want

I did a couple of years ago

So it is possible, it's just waiting for the right person to come along

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I met jack here when we had single profiles,neither of us were looking for more ,but it just happened.

Lots of men and women on here are open to more I think.

Good luck

Miss xx

i would say the internet isn't a good place to look for a relationship anyway, hardly anyone looking for someone on it is looking for anything exclusive and it's easy enough for them not to be. it's a good way of keeping in touch or connected to people and that's about it.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I'm really serious about dating now but finding it difficult to find someone with all the things I want in a women and someone who can accept I love swinging

I am not sure I would phrase it as the majority are looking for fun, OP. For singles, I am sure if the right person came along, even if they weren't looking, a relationship could developed. I wasn't looking, but when Mr came along, the relationship evolved very naturally from our meets ...

I would say just don't look for a relationship and it will find you... on a side note be very careful of vanilla dating site around this time of year ....with Valentine's Day around the corner...... these women are hungry for gifts and flowers... so try to have swinging fun until March.. then look for a relationship...

I find tinder to be much more useful. Im up front about what im into on my profile. And i think people i meet on there are more open to dating than guys on here. On here im basically a pussy hole.

Pof is a waste of time

By *ehind blue eyes38Man  over a year ago

Market

"i would say the internet isn't a good place to look for a relationship anyway, hardly anyone looking for someone on it is looking for anything exclusive and it's easy enough for them not to be. it's a good way of keeping in touch or connected to people and that's about it."

I'd have to disagree with you on this as I know a lot of people that met on the Internet in lots of different ways that are married or have family's and are very happy with each other. It doesn't work for everyone but it does work for some.

"I find tinder to be much more useful. Im up front about what im into on my profile. And i think people i meet on there are more open to dating than guys on here. On here im basically a pussy hole.

Pof is a waste of time"

pof seems to be the new fab to me. even had couples asking me for 3sums on there.

"i would say the internet isn't a good place to look for a relationship anyway, hardly anyone looking for someone on it is looking for anything exclusive and it's easy enough for them not to be. it's a good way of keeping in touch or connected to people and that's about it.

I'd have to disagree with you on this as I know a lot of people that met on the Internet in lots of different ways that are married or have family's and are very happy with each other. It doesn't work for everyone but it does work for some. "

ages ago (even several years ago) the internet was ok for looking i think. recently it's a pile of crap. but it is just my opinion, yes.

"I find tinder to be much more useful. Im up front about what im into on my profile. And i think people i meet on there are more open to dating than guys on here. On here im basically a pussy hole.

Pof is a waste of time"

A spunk bucket

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Its a good question. Looking forward I have too thought about forming a deeper closer relationship with someone who enjoys the club scene and lifestyle. IMO opinion the sexual connection you have with someone is a very good indication to the quality and openness of the mental connection you have with them. So compatible sexual appetite is pretty important. As how to go about it is the million dollar question. It wouldn't wash to well on regular OLD sites. Most people are not swingers. No doubt storming in with I'm swinger is guaranteed to scare them right off. Common sense would tell me that probably on here and within the community is the best place to look. Maybe they should have a swinger dating section? Although this would probably be open to abuse from people not genuinely looking for a relationship.

I wonder do most people first become swingers in a relationship or out side of one?

"Its a good question. Looking forward I have too thought about forming a deeper closer relationship with someone who enjoys the club scene and lifestyle. IMO opinion the sexual connection you have with someone is a very good indication to the quality and openness of the mental connection you have with them. So compatible sexual appetite is pretty important. As how to go about it is the million dollar question. It wouldn't wash to well on regular OLD sites. Most people are not swingers. No doubt storming in with I'm swinger is guaranteed to scare them right off. Common sense would tell me that probably on here and within the community is the best place to look. Maybe they should have a swinger dating section? Although this would probably be open to abuse from people not genuinely looking for a relationship.

I wonder do most people first become swingers in a relationship or out side of one?"

Both

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It will probably be easier to build a relationship with someone already in the swinging scene that try to explain and introduce an outsider to swinging.

Sadly for those of us who enjoy an "alternative" lifestyle swinging is much misunderstood and feared out in the real world.

For me, I would love a relationship with a fellow swinger. Unfortunately my current circumstances and responsibilities as a carer mean this will be very difficult so for the time being I have to content myself with staying single.

Having tried pof, tinder etc, I keep coming back here. I don't use it as a dating site but then I'm also quite open about what I'm hoping to find, that is a fwb and if something more developed then great.

I enjoy sex and the club scene and want to find someone who is happy with that too.

Don't give up, you never know what is around the corner op x

I feel for you OP especially after having seen how difficult dating has been for my boyfriend. He's been very upfront about his interests and existing connections and has found plenty of women who appear to accept in theory, only to find out later down the line that they are not comfortable with the reality of it.

You are actually single so it won't be as hard for you - there are women on mainstream dating sites/aps who are sexually adventurous and/or curious to explore, provided they'd be your priority (ie. offering them a degree of exclusivity). For what it's worth, OKCupid has a label/filter for non-monogamous relations. Other than that I'd say get involved in your local kink community, you'll find people into various types of alternative relationships there.

Keep searching, bide your time, and good luck.

"You can find a relationship on here that gives you what you want

So it is possible, it's just waiting for the right person to come along "

Oh you were lucky

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

If you find out about the site can you let me know too please !

"I would say just don't look for a relationship and it will find you... on a side note be very careful of vanilla dating site around this time of year ....with Valentine's Day around the corner...... these women are hungry for gifts and flowers... so try to have swinging fun until March.. then look for a relationship..."

Ha great advice mate

I think the same was at Christmas too

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I would say just don't look for a relationship and it will find you... on a side note be very careful of vanilla dating site around this time of year ....with Valentine's Day around the corner...... these women are hungry for gifts and flowers... so try to have swinging fun until March.. then look for a relationship...

Ha great advice mate

I think the same was at Christmas too "

I disagree !

"You can find a relationship on here that gives you what you want

So it is possible, it's just waiting for the right person to come along

Oh you were lucky "

I was yes at the time

Sadly ended

Wound still like think I could find it again oneday

I'll have to keep looking then ha

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I met someone on here, lasted 18 months but it was fun

"I'll have to keep looking then ha "

Join in on kinkys match making thread you never know you might meet someone on there

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

"I would say just don't look for a relationship and it will find you... on a side note be very careful of vanilla dating site around this time of year ....with Valentine's Day around the corner...... these women are hungry for gifts and flowers... so try to have swinging fun until March.. then look for a relationship..."

You are kidding right????

By *ehind blue eyes38Man  over a year ago

Market

"I would say just don't look for a relationship and it will find you... on a side note be very careful of vanilla dating site around this time of year ....with Valentine's Day around the corner...... these women are hungry for gifts and flowers... so try to have swinging fun until March.. then look for a relationship...

You are kidding right???? "

I doubt he is clearly not in the League of Gentlemen

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

If you read his contributions you will realise

You are kidding right????

I doubt he is clearly not in the League of Gentlemen "

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I met a guy on here and we lived together for 3 years, don't pay alot of attention to the negative replies, it can work xx

Southampton

"i would say the internet isn't a good place to look for a relationship anyway, hardly anyone looking for someone on it is looking for anything exclusive and it's easy enough for them not to be. it's a good way of keeping in touch or connected to people and that's about it.

I'd have to disagree with you on this as I know a lot of people that met on the Internet in lots of different ways that are married or have family's and are very happy with each other. It doesn't work for everyone but it does work for some. "

One of my employees met a woman on the Internet and they are getting married this year, it's s new world, time to adapt!

I'd have to disagree with you on this as I know a lot of people that met on the Internet in lots of different ways that are married or have family's and are very happy with each other. It doesn't work for everyone but it does work for some.

One of my employees met a woman on the Internet and they are getting married this year, it's s new world, time to adapt! "

I've met some amazing friends through internet dating , just not the one yet

Oh well I do love playing the field

Southampton

One of my employees met a woman on the Internet and they are getting married this year, it's s new world, time to adapt!

I've met some amazing friends through internet dating , just not the one yet

Oh well I do love playing the field "

When you meet someone, you will know, no offence to the doubters on here lol

Coventry

I must say I am a fan of the compatibility queations on OK Cupid. There are questions in the relationship and sex areas that address non-monogamous relationships, morals, sexual desires and kink. Definitely helps to judge if the person you are looking at would be open or practising a similar lifestyle.

I met Mr on POF . Our relationship was vanilla to start and then he raised the idea of having an mmf. He had done it before I hadn't. I said I was happy to try and we signed up together .

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Its a good question. Looking forward I have too thought about forming a deeper closer relationship with someone who enjoys the club scene and lifestyle. IMO opinion the sexual connection you have with someone is a very good indication to the quality and openness of the mental connection you have with them. So compatible sexual appetite is pretty important. As how to go about it is the million dollar question. It wouldn't wash to well on regular OLD sites. Most people are not swingers. No doubt storming in with I'm swinger is guaranteed to scare them right off. Common sense would tell me that probably on here and within the community is the best place to look. Maybe they should have a swinger dating section? Although this would probably be open to abuse from people not genuinely looking for a relationship.

I wonder do most people first become swingers in a relationship or out side of one?"

In all honesty i met my OH in the vanilla world, we'd been together for a couple of years before we decided to swing together (he had in a previous relationship). We don't do a great deal of swinging, what we do do we enjoy. However, our relationship was formed in the outside world & it is more important than any relationships/friendships formed on fab...

Mrs WD40

Coventry

I suppose just the same as other factors when looking for a relationship you must decide for your self the deal breakers, the nice to haves and the stuff your not bothered about. If you date in the vanilla world then I guess you must not have to have swinging as a deal breaker. It's not most people's cup of tea and you wouldn't normally find out if they were open to it till further down the line. Although I guess a certain amount of willingness to experiment and kinkiness would be a good sign, but not guaranteed. So if it is a relationship deal breaker for you I think within the scene is by far the most successful place to look.

Pof is a waste of time

pof seems to be the new fab to me. even had couples asking me for 3sums on there."

I'd say there is much more action on pof than here - In my experience ..!!

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Pof is a waste of time

pof seems to be the new fab to me. even had couples asking me for 3sums on there.

I'd say there is much more action on pof than here - In my experience ..!!"

Cant be that bad here.....as youve clearly returned...

» Add a new message to this topic