FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I just dont like your profile...

I just dont like your profile...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ade_of_Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitburn

If you get a message from someone, and you're just not feeling them. Something about the profile puts you off, maybe even something irrational. Do you tell them? Try to let them down gently? Or totally ignore?

Genuine request for advice on fabbing etiquette.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"If you get a message from someone, and you're just not feeling them. Something about the profile puts you off, maybe even something irrational. Do you tell them? Try to let them down gently? Or totally ignore?

Genuine request for advice on fabbing etiquette."

We reply with no thank you and make a note of why using the notes feature on their profile (which is private. They can't see these). IF they come back asking why then we tell them. This sometimes doesn't go too well though and you could get abuse. Some people block when they send why to prevent this response.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you get a message from someone, and you're just not feeling them. Something about the profile puts you off, maybe even something irrational. Do you tell them? Try to let them down gently? Or totally ignore?

I think its easier just to ignore messages from those you're not interested in.

Anyone with half a brain will realise that by getting no response to their message they obviously aren't what the other person is looking for and should move on to another profile without giving it a second thought.

Only the crazies the needy and the desperate make a big issue out having no reply to their message.

Thats my personal view and I'm entitled to it .

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Usually, there is some details in the sender's profile that I don't like or want to clarify before going further. If the rest attracts me, I just kindly ask her. If it doesn't, a polite "Thanks, no"

With a profile like mine, they always ask for more details about me ...

no thanks is all thats needed

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I simply delete the message. I don't have the time or the inclination to make notes and check for each and every message I receive. In the future, their profile may have changed and meet my requirements

I like to compile a carefully worded and complete assassination of their profile

Depends how much the profile puts me off and how much effort appears to have gone into the message for me. I always try to stick with a vague but polite "not for me thanks but good luck finding some fun" and try not to give specific reasons why not. No need to risk offending for no reason.

Those who have blatantly ignored or not read my profile or send crude/unimaginative messages, I delete without reply.

If it's something we can't get past, like body type or a submissive female we just block them and move on.

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

We just say that they are not for us and good luck with their search.

We just say that they are not for us and good luck with their search. "

We do this too

Wembley

We just say that they are not for us and good luck with their search. "

Gosh, you two are so polite

xxx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Depends how much the profile puts me off and how much effort appears to have gone into the message for me. I always try to stick with a vague but polite "not for me thanks but good luck finding some fun" and try not to give specific reasons why not. No need to risk offending for no reason.

Those who have blatantly ignored or not read my profile or send crude/unimaginative messages, I delete without reply. "

This

No thank you and block works for me.

"No thank you and block works for me. "

Sometimes I forget the block. If they do ask why I say they are not what I'm looking for, then block.

I get people messaging me to tell me they don't like my profile!!

"I get people messaging me to tell me they don't like my profile!!"

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Its your profile so do as you see fit with it and ignore those who have an issue.

Wembley

"I get people messaging me to tell me they don't like my profile!!"

You are lucky for I've got people telling me on forums that they don't like my profile. Whats that all about!

"I get people messaging me to tell me they don't like my profile!!

Its your profile so do as you see fit with it and ignore those who have an issue. "

Oh they get a equally cheeky message in response .. I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to fuckwittery

"I get people messaging me to tell me they don't like my profile!!

Its your profile so do as you see fit with it and ignore those who have an issue.

Oh they get a equally cheeky message in response .. I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to fuckwittery "

Oohhh errr

I just look at their pics first ..... if the message they sent has minge and boobs pics , I'm not fussed.....I'll reply and keep chatting.... words on a profile means nothing to me...

If it's a single male.......block , block , and block some more for good measure

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We get winked/messaged/friended and if the pics are horrific it's easier to block than make up some explanation of disinterest.

We don't get inundated with messages, so we reply to all winks and messages we get. (Unless they're just disrespectful)

We usually say we just don't feel we're compatible right now.

It's very rare we get a message back asking why not, on the odd occasion we do, we'll be honest but polite, and if it's because they clearly haven't read our profile, we'll be blunt and block.

Most often we get a "thanks" back for going to the trouble of replying.

In all honesty our philosophy is, it's difficult to get an understanding and fair opinion of someone based on a website profile, but it's the only option we have right then and there. But if we were to meet them face to face in the future, we may have an entirely different opinion.

Being rude, ignoring or simply blocking based on a quick impression of a profile,may be a regretful decision if we were to meet them face to face at a club maybe.

"We don't get inundated with messages, so we reply to all winks and messages we get. (Unless they're just disrespectful)

We usually say we just don't feel we're compatible right now.

It's very rare we get a message back asking why not, on the odd occasion we do, we'll be honest but polite, and if it's because they clearly haven't read our profile, we'll be blunt and block.

Most often we get a "thanks" back for going to the trouble of replying.

In all honesty our philosophy is, it's difficult to get an understanding and fair opinion of someone based on a website profile, but it's the only option we have right then and there. But if we were to meet them face to face in the future, we may have an entirely different opinion.

Being rude, ignoring or simply blocking based on a quick impression of a profile,may be a regretful decision if we were to meet them face to face at a club maybe."

Yes but all depends if you dont mind taking that risk and possibly missing out ?

Me personally am happy to carry on as i do as it works just fine for me.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

"Usually, there is some details in the sender's profile that I don't like or want to clarify before going further. If the rest attracts me, I just kindly ask her. If it doesn't, a polite "Thanks, no"

With a profile like mine, they always ask for more details about me ... "

Love your profile (Mrs)

We reply with no thank you and make a note of why using the notes feature on their profile (which is private. They can't see these). IF they come back asking why then we tell them. This sometimes doesn't go too well though and you could get abuse. Some people block when they send why to prevent this response. "

I do similar. Say thanks for the hello, but don't go into details.

If they asked why, 'just not my type'. Isn't that enough?

» Add a new message to this topic