FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opening Message

Opening Message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What does everybody like to see in a message from someone new?

We're trying to catch the eye and break the ice with our first messages, by being nice and explaining a little bit about ourselves but we don't get many replies.

I appreciate that some people on here are swamped with messages but we hardly ever get any messages or replies and it's making this rather dull.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks D and J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is really hard to answer, Olly asked me the same question, what makes me answer some messages and not others and I can't say as it depends on the day with me, but humour will always make me look. Sorry, that's not much help really is it.

A x

There's no one size fits all answer really. I'd suggest referencing their profile and something that drew you to them in the first instance. Bung a bit of humour in. Tell them about what your looking for and what they'll like about what you offer to bring to a meet.

Failing that, just ask......

Fancy a fuck?

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Just be yourselves. We always read a profile and try to add in something on there. Or we'll talk about coming events and ask what they might be interested in or events they may want to do. Humour always helps but it's tough over text sometimes we find lol.

In the end it is much, much easier face to face.

Leicestershire

Ps we'd have msg'd in a heartbeat but we're outside your age range

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"There's no one size fits all answer really. I'd suggest referencing their profile and something that drew you to them in the first instance. Bung a bit of humour in. Tell them about what your looking for and what they'll like about what you offer to bring to a meet.

Failing that, just ask......

Fancy a fuck? "

Agreed, all except the "fancy a fuck" bit. That would have me hitting the delete button asap

Mrs _d40

That's great advice thanks we do like to try and get some funny things into our messages but it's hard to when messaging some people as their profile doesn't give us much to go on.

J x

Great advice thanks, not sure if we could just send "fancy a fuck" though haha it just feels strange to us.

"

Agreed, all except the "fancy a fuck" bit. That would have me hitting the delete button asap

Mrs _d40"

What's wrong with 'fancy a fuck'?

Leicestershire

"That's great advice thanks we do like to try and get some funny things into our messages but it's hard to when messaging some people as their profile doesn't give us much to go on.

J x"

They're the ones not to bother with

The best way to be successful is to get out and do socials/clubs. There really is no better than face to face.

The genuine people on here will actually communicate though. Just see the one liners and the dissipating ones as an additional filter.

Thanks that's great advice we've been trying to get humour and a personal touch into the messages but I guess some people don't get it from it just being in text. We might have to go to some socials and parties so we can do our seducing face to face

Leicestershire

"Thanks that's great advice we've been trying to get humour and a personal touch into the messages but I guess some people don't get it from it just being in text. We might have to go to some socials and parties so we can do our seducing face to face "

It's definitely the way forward. The new you can network on here with people you have already met face to face. From peeking at your profile I'd say it will also be a great way for you guys to talk to others in the scene and get a feel for how it all works and work it all out. You'll find you'll gain confidence really fast that way...

Aw sorry it's because we're more into experimenting with those who are new to swinging too like ourselves. We don't mind making older friends, we just don't want to lead anyone on and make them feel like we're wasting their time.

Leicestershire

Sorry about the typos, I'm blaming my phone lol

"That's great advice thanks we do like to try and get some funny things into our messages but it's hard to when messaging some people as their profile doesn't give us much to go on.

J x

The best way to be successful is to get out and do socials/clubs. There really is no better than face to face.

The genuine people on here will actually communicate though. Just see the one liners and the dissipating ones as an additional filter."

That makes us feel a lot better about some people not bothering to reply or sending back a really short reply. We'll avoid them from now on.

Leicestershire

"Aw sorry it's because we're more into experimenting with those who are new to swinging too like ourselves. We don't mind making older friends, we just don't want to lead anyone on and make them feel like we're wasting their time."

That's cool we get that

In our experience it can often be more awkward when it's two new couples together as no one quite knows how to initiate things and nerves play a bigger part than needed. Worth a thought anyway.

Leicestershire

J x

The genuine people on here will actually communicate though. Just see the one liners and the dissipating ones as an additional filter.

That makes us feel a lot better about some people not bothering to reply or sending back a really short reply. We'll avoid them from now on. "

You'll get bored with that eventually lol. Don't sweat it to much on here there's allsorts of weirdos lol

We are having the same problem ourselves.

we tried the nice subtle approach and got no where so we made our msgs a bit dirty and have had no replies.

We keep getting tempted to site support to see if that helps but we have joined sites before and had many fake profiles chat to us asking for pics etc.

We think they were men posing as women so we deleted them because we are only looking for a lady to have some good times with as my GF and I love to make women cum and beg for more.

We maybe a little choosey tho coz we are looking for a more sweet and innocent lass rather than a cum slut lol

Neither of us like the idea of licking a pussy that has had man spunk init withing the last week or two as we would die if we noticed any man juice seeping out whilst we were indulging lol

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Its always difficult when you have just joined and have no verifications, good to see you are site verified as that helps. Organised Socials are a good place to start as has already been said. Our first experience ever was a club, we were so nervous we didn't leave the bar area all night but the people we chatted with gave us so much valuable info, we told them we were new and bricking it. People are very respectful at socials and clubs so get yourself down and get some verifications. Be patient, put the work in and the rewards will come your way. We have been in the scene a year now and met some wonderful people and made some great friends

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 25/01/17 17:09:56]

"

That's cool we get that

In our experience it can often be more awkward when it's two new couples together as no one quite knows how to initiate things and nerves play a bigger part than needed. Worth a thought anyway."

Couldn't agree more. Our first meet was with a couple who were new like us. It was really awkward, no one knew what to do, he got really d*unk and it was almost enough to make me never want to meet up again. We then started meeting more experienced couples and we never looked back

A x

Leicestershire

"We are having the same problem ourselves.

we tried the nice subtle approach and got no where so we made our msgs a bit dirty and have had no replies.

We keep getting tempted to site support to see if that helps but we have joined sites before and had many fake profiles chat to us asking for pics etc.

We think they were men posing as women so we deleted them because we are only looking for a lady to have some good times with as my GF and I love to make women cum and beg for more.

We maybe a little choosey tho coz we are looking for a more sweet and innocent lass rather than a cum slut lol

Neither of us like the idea of licking a pussy that has had man spunk init withing the last week or two as we would die if we noticed any man juice seeping out whilst we were indulging lol "

Ahhh the single woman. Even harder to find the genuine ones that are willing to play on here.

Site support won't help you in that task at all.

Face to Face on singly nights at clubs is your best bet for that one. It can be done on here but it takes thousands of msgs and lots and lots and lots of patience

Leicestershire

"

That's cool we get that

In our experience it can often be more awkward when it's two new couples together as no one quite knows how to initiate things and nerves play a bigger part than needed. Worth a thought anyway.

Couldn't agree more. Our first meet was with a couple who were new like us. It was really awkward, no one knew what to do, he got really d*unk and it was almost enough to make me never want to meet up again. We then started meeting more experienced couples and we never looked back

A x"

Lesson one. Don't drink to much when you want to play lol.

We had a very similar experience to you at the start. Learnt that one quickly!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, you're hot, it doesn't matter what you write.

"Aw sorry it's because we're more into experimenting with those who are new to swinging too like ourselves. We don't mind making older friends, we just don't want to lead anyone on and make them feel like we're wasting their time.

That's cool we get that

In our experience it can often be more awkward when it's two new couples together as no one quite knows how to initiate things and nerves play a bigger part than needed. Worth a thought anyway."

We thought that might be the case and are kind of nervous about that but we've got some ideas for naughty games lined up to get things going. J is naturally very horny and very seductive so he'll probably be able to initiate the naughty stuff

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"We are having the same problem ourselves.

Neither of us like the idea of licking a pussy that has had man spunk init withing the last week or two as we would die if we noticed any man juice seeping out whilst we were indulging lol "

We only ever send nice messages as not descriptive ones. Always be yourself and don't message stuff you don't want to just because you think that's what they want to hear. We like to get a feel who and what makes people tick when we message so if you are not being honest and who you are.... well you get my drift.

We found once we got two or three verifications more people replied to us. Still some times we will get no responses then some times we are Mr n Mrs popular

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

My fellas hung like a horse 9+" of thick white uncut cock, will you please please suck him off Friday at the glory hole now there a message that gets my attention

"OP, you're hot, it doesn't matter what you write. "

Thanks so much we want to upload some pics of J soon but he's not sure how his pics can be as hot as the ones he takes of me haha

"My fellas hung like a horse 9+" of thick white uncut cock, will you please please suck him off Friday at the glory hole now there a message that gets my attention "

I suppose this shows that one message can't fit all because I'm a bit intimidated by horse dicks lol.

D x

We just like to receive a polite genuine message! I try and reply to all messages but generally don't respond to anything like 'want to fuck' or 'U R hot'. I do prefer if people write in full sentences and don't use text speak too!

» Add a new message to this topic