FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tocking Fan 50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Here n there

Looking for update advice on my profile. I don't show pics except to friends, but what else can I do to make my profile more attractive.

putting my pics open would only make it less attractive anyway!!! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Self-deprecation should only be used sparingly - at least one pic must be reasonable enough to show publicly...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Looking for update advice on my profile. I don't show pics except to friends, but what else can I do to make my profile more attractive.

putting my pics open would only make it less attractive anyway!!! Lol"

If you really feel that way what will happen when you meet in person?

If you don't want to make at least one picture public that's entirely your choice but I reckon not many people will contact a blind profile.

As far as the text goes its ok but if you're relying on words rather than images to attract people you're going to have to make it much more interesting. Personally I don't like your implication that most other men are arseholes because they aren't and it seems that you're bigging yourself up by insulting others so maybe take that bit out.

Good luck

By *he_Raggedy_DoctorMan  over a year ago

Some where in West Sussex

"Personally I don't like your implication that most other men are arseholes because they aren't and it seems that you're bigging yourself up by insulting others so maybe take that bit out.

Good luck"

No we're not but most on here think we are

Here n there

Thanks guys. I'll take it on board

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Personally I don't like your implication that most other men are arseholes because they aren't and it seems that you're bigging yourself up by insulting others so maybe take that bit out.

Good luck

No we're not but most on here think we are "

I'm not sure most do. Some men don't help themselves but us women aren't daft. Our experience has been that being an arsehole isn't limited to single men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

I'm not sure most do. Some men don't help themselves but us women aren't daft. Our experience has been that being an arsehole isn't limited to single men "

I'd have to agree with this. Whilst I am not inundated with messages I would say that the majority of men I do receive messages from/chat with are not arseholes.

There are arseholes in all walks of life and all genders

By *he_Raggedy_DoctorMan  over a year ago

Some where in West Sussex

Good luck

I'm not sure most do. Some men don't help themselves but us women aren't daft. Our experience has been that being an arsehole isn't limited to single men

I'd have to agree with this. Whilst I am not inundated with messages I would say that the majority of men I do receive messages from/chat with are not arseholes.

There are arseholes in all walks of life and all genders "

And we're not just get a bit fed up being discribe as one !

Here n there

I can take a hint folks, lol. I've taken out the offending comment. I HAD put it in as a load of the updates, and a fair few profiles that are on my home page keep mentioning the bad experiences with messages, and how some guys get all manic when ignored/deleted.

No worries though

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Good luck

There are arseholes in all walks of life and all genders "

Never truer words spoken!!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can take a hint folks, lol. I've taken out the offending comment. I HAD put it in as a load of the updates, and a fair few profiles that are on my home page keep mentioning the bad experiences with messages, and how some guys get all manic when ignored/deleted.

No worries though "

the problem is that people will often comment on a bad experience when they wouldn't on a good one.

I don't think any of the discussion was aimed at you though it was more a broadening out of the points made.

Sorry if I hijacked

Here n there

"I can take a hint folks, lol. I've taken out the offending comment. I HAD put it in as a load of the updates, and a fair few profiles that are on my home page keep mentioning the bad experiences with messages, and how some guys get all manic when ignored/deleted.

No worries though

the problem is that people will often comment on a bad experience when they wouldn't on a good one.

I don't think any of the discussion was aimed at you though it was more a broadening out of the points made.

Sorry if I hijacked "

No, no, you're good. I posted originally for critique, so take it all on the chin

» Add a new message to this topic