FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best chastity cage

Best chastity cage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imale38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I currently have a metal chastity cage but have seen a silicone one. Just wanted any other wearers opinions on which are the best type to have. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Depends how long you want to wear it

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

As Kinky says, depends on how long you want to wear it (you looking for play time chastity or days and more) and how secure you want it.

I've got a couple of metal cages, cb6000s in silicon, plastic and metal and a holy trainer 2.

Longest I've worn a cage none stop is 7 days. Longest orgasm denial 10 weeks. The plastic CB6000s was the best, light weight, reasonably discreet and secure for me. Only downside is keeping it clean whilst on.

Open metal cages are good too, but personally I find the weight annoying and it's harder for me to be comfortable in them whilst having a design that is discreet.

Trying holy trainer 2 and it's slowly growing on me but I suspect long term cleaning might be tricky again.

Ideally you need a local key holder for supervised cleaning . I also find almost all cages are slightly impractical for work as I'm very active and contact sport is a no no unless you can wear a cup over it.

Hope that helps, but you may need to experiment with different cages to find the best for you. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic