FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Message Advice

Message Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what advice can you give when sending a message to someone. Now I know people don't like one liners like want to fuck etc, I definitely don't do that but i do the opposite and try to be friendly but that doesn't seem to be working, at least not the 4 only attempts i've made so far. What kind of tips can you give? Like what messages have you received that made you really interested? I do read the profiles btw but in some profiles some people don't really say very much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4 attempts ? The odds are against you unless you send loads and loads

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Make sure you are what they are looking for, if not they will most likely delete your message.

Try to tailor your message to the person, mention something that caught your eye on their profile.

Don't waste your time with those who have a shit profile. It really is difficult to write a good opening message to them when you don't have anything to go on. Focus your efforts on those who have a more full profile.

You could try a little humour too.

If someone has sent me a well thought out message i do often reply even if I'm not interested, especially if it makes me laugh or smile.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Send a face picture with every first message and expect nothing.

» Add a new message to this topic