FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Loss of interest

Loss of interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennbill OP   Couple  over a year ago

nice village

Has anyone ever had a great time on here and off here but one partner then suddenly goes off the idea. If so, how would anyone suggest getting back into it (wife gone quite frigid - change related is some of it I know) - advuce and support greatly appreciated thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone ever had a great time on here and off here but one partner then suddenly goes off the idea. If so, how would anyone suggest getting back into it (wife gone quite frigid - change related is some of it I know) - advuce and support greatly appreciated thanks."

Maybe start with not calling your wife frigid? Talk to her and ask her why.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Has anyone ever had a great time on here and off here but one partner then suddenly goes off the idea. If so, how would anyone suggest getting back into it (wife gone quite frigid - change related is some of it I know) - advuce and support greatly appreciated thanks."
clearly you're supporting your 'frigid' wife whilst she goes through this change op

Surely the appropriate approach would be to talk about this together?

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I think you need to focus on your own relationship. Try being supportive towards her instead of insulting.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

My husband is very supportive and understanding about me not wanting to do meets anymore. Maybe it's because if he's cool about it I'll probably come back round to the idea one day. If he was an idiot about it then I'd feel pressured and it'd cause issues between us.

Your newest veri is 4 years ago so I'm guessing she lost interest a while back - such a shame, such a lovely looking lady too

OP

People change and what they want and dont want in their life changes over time too.

If you love and respect her you should support her decision and understand her feelings.

Give her the support and love she needs by taking time out from this lifestyle and being by her side.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only advice I can give is talk to your wife. I'm pretty sure that if she reads this thread and the way you've described her she'll feel hurt but I'm also pretty sure that your reaction is as a result of feeling hurt or rejected too.

You need to understand each others feelings about this and the only way to do that is by communication. Hide your account and concentrate on each other.

Good luck.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I never ceased to be amazed by married men

If someone's outlook has changed its normally for a reason.. ans describing your wife as frigid isnt going to help... things can happen... or it can be about self confidence or just needing to feel secure in what you have.

Talking to other people one common thing for one or the other losing interest in swinging seems to be that one partner wants to do it all the time... so personal just you and them fun is limited and swinging is no longer the added extra to your sex life.

But talk to your wife and dont call her frigid.. it could be so many reasons and none of us know the answer but trying to talk her round isnt going to work if there is a problem your not addressing

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Frigid. A word thrown at women when they decline to have sex with someone. Along with, slut, bitch, whore, fat slag etc etc etc.

OP. Perimenopause for some women is an absolutely awful thing to go through and sometimes lasts for years. The physical and emotional changes can be difficult to cope with on a good day. Night sweats alone mean months, if not years of not one full nights sleep.

And you call her frigid.

How very understanding! I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who insults me, never mind swing with them!

Ruby

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Wow. Own goal in the first four lines.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Your basically saying you want your partner to enjoy the same thing over and over again?

how many times can you eat one food before it gets boring? mix it all up, get some variety going... keep it fresh

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Wow. Own goal in the first four lines.

"

Yes ha ha....

By *ehind blue eyes38Man  over a year ago

Market

OP it sounds like your wife needs some support, maybe some confidence issues have arisen? Maybe swinging is not for her? Sounds like you need to consider calming down the swinging for now depending what's more important to you, your partner or swinging! Have you talked to her about this?

By *JohmCouple  over a year ago

near Bilingshurst

Hi no offence! But you asking questions, to strangers,on which only your other half can answer. That's a bit frigid! But if you ask, then I think you did or doing something wrong,if she lost interest! You might be surprised, but she can talk, ask her!

» Add a new message to this topic