FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice from female wheelchair user needed

Advice from female wheelchair user needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been castigated for mentioning I'm a wheelchair user too often, so although I'm not sorry for posting about it again, I realise it's irritating for some.

I've had a message from a guy about me being in a chair, I'd really like to discuss it with another female wheelchair user and get their take on it. If you'd dm me, I'd be grateful

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From a guys point of view well at least mine you are you if the narrow minded bigots don't like it they most certainly art worth it I have disabilities and they make me who I am...me x

"From a guys point of view well at least mine you are you if the narrow minded bigots don't like it they most certainly art worth it I have disabilities and they make me who I am...me x "

No, it was nothing like that. I really couldn't care less if anyone had a problem with me being disabled, so wouldn't need to ask about that.

im just pissed youre straight and so far away you are gorgeous

"im just pissed youre straight and so far away you are gorgeous "

You're lovely

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

What she said really

You are stunning

Boo x

Wheelchair or no wheelchair, you are sexy.

"im just pissed youre straight and so far away you are gorgeous

What she said really

You are stunning

Boo x "

Thank you boo

"Wheelchair or no wheelchair, you are sexy. "

Thank you

I can say your eyes draw you in and I got one got completely lost

"I've been castigated for mentioning I'm a wheelchair user too often, so although I'm not sorry for posting about it again, I realise it's irritating for some.

I've had a message from a guy about me being in a chair, I'd really like to discuss it with another female wheelchair user and get their take on it. If you'd dm me, I'd be grateful "

wow look amazing with or without wheel chair MILF and also admire talking about helps other people out

"I've been castigated for mentioning I'm a wheelchair user too often, so although I'm not sorry for posting about it again, I realise it's irritating for some.

I've had a message from a guy about me being in a chair, I'd really like to discuss it with another female wheelchair user and get their take on it. If you'd dm me, I'd be grateful wow look amazing with or without wheel chair MILF and also admire talking about helps other people out"

Errr. It's other people that make it a big deal. There's no reason the fact someone is disabled to be so comment worthy.

I've had a message from a guy about me being in a chair, I'd really like to discuss it with another female wheelchair user and get their take on it. If you'd dm me, I'd be grateful wow look amazing with or without wheel chair MILF and also admire talking about helps other people out

Errr. It's other people that make it a big deal. There's no reason the fact someone is disabled to be so comment worthy. "

sorry didn't mean to offend you if I did

I've had a message from a guy about me being in a chair, I'd really like to discuss it with another female wheelchair user and get their take on it. If you'd dm me, I'd be grateful wow look amazing with or without wheel chair MILF and also admire talking about helps other people out

Errr. It's other people that make it a big deal. There's no reason the fact someone is disabled to be so comment worthy. sorry didn't mean to offend you if I did"

You didn't offend, only frustrate. I don't want, need or expect admiration for having a life that if I were non disabled, wouldn't be commented on.

Not that many people seem to get that...

By *avsam1Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

You are one of the sexiest people on here , and without sounding patronising your wheelchair has no bearing at all on that x love yasmin and dave

"You are one of the sexiest people on here , and without sounding patronising your wheelchair has no bearing at all on that x love yasmin and dave"

Thank you very much!

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"You are one of the sexiest people on here , and without sounding patronising your wheelchair has no bearing at all on that x love yasmin and dave

Thank you very much! "

All because you use a wheelchair doesnt mean your less able than rest of us to enjoy yourself your a great looking woman really and thats what matters i see the face more than the chair x

shorty is in a chair, she would be happy to chat to you again though, can't pm you!

Ginger

Got to agree elpis. I know I'm a single guy and for most parts on fab we don't count but wow. Absobloodylutley stunning.

Happy gabbing and again WOW!

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Straight. 110+ miles away. Not meeting.

Damn, on so many levels.

"You are one of the sexiest people on here , and without sounding patronising your wheelchair has no bearing at all on that x love yasmin and dave

Thank you very much!

All because you use a wheelchair doesnt mean your less able than rest of us to enjoy yourself your a great looking woman really and thats what matters i see the face more than the chair x"

Yes I'm very aware that I am as able to enjoy myself I really don't need permission to do so and I honestly couldn't care less if you or anyone else saw my chair rather than me

"shorty is in a chair, she would be happy to chat to you again though, can't pm you!

Ginger"

Wonderful I'll p.m. you thank you so much

"Straight. 110+ miles away. Not meeting.

Damn, on so many levels."

Thank you

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

Thank you very much!

All because you use a wheelchair doesnt mean your less able than rest of us to enjoy yourself your a great looking woman really and thats what matters i see the face more than the chair x

Yes I'm very aware that I am as able to enjoy myself I really don't need permission to do so and I honestly couldn't care less if you or anyone else saw my chair rather than me"

Sorry love but you really need to take the chip off your shoulder

By *entleman and SassyPussCouple  over a year ago

Sassypuss is a wheelchair user, feel free to PM us, I'll get her on the laptop now.

-Gentleman

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Thank you very much!

Yes I'm very aware that I am as able to enjoy myself I really don't need permission to do so and I honestly couldn't care less if you or anyone else saw my chair rather than me

Sorry love but you really need to take the chip off your shoulder"

Yeah didnt mean to be offensive

Thank you very much!

Sorry love but you really need to take the chip off your shoulder"

Would you like to understand a bit more about why this kind of attitude towards disabled people is offensive, and divisive? I'm very happy to give you a broader view

Thank you very much!

Yeah didnt mean to be offensive"

I'm sure you didn't, but it doesn't stop it from being so

You are a very sexy lady it is a shame u r straight lol x

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I have a brother who is disabled 'paralyzed from the waist down 'whom I care for .you can chat with me xx

Wow you are stunning! Beautiful smile, gorgeous body and wonderful soul. Love to chat and get to know you

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

(Mrs) I second that could you be swayed?

Thank you very much!

I'm sure you didn't, but it doesn't stop it from being so "

People seem to be trying to be nice which you seem not to accept!

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

(Mrs)

Lots of rolls eyes, shakes heads and big sighs, hangs head in shame.

"I have a brother who is disabled 'paralyzed from the waist down 'whom I care for .you can chat with me xx"
thank you but a non disabled male wouldn't understand in the same way as a disabled female.

Thank you very much!

People seem to be trying to be nice which you seem not to accept! "

Trying to be nice is great, but can unfortunately do more damage than good. I'm very happy to explain why to you.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Thank you very much!

People seem to be trying to be nice which you seem not to accept! "

She's not asking for people to be nice in her OP. She's asking to be contacted by people in the same circumstances to her to discuss a specific thing. All the people coming on here gushing about how brave, gorgeous, or straight she is then getting narked because she has refused to be patronised don't seem to be getting it.

Read the OP!

"im just pissed youre straight and so far away you are gorgeous

(Mrs) I second that could you be swayed? "

Eheh! Thank you but no

By *retty FolliesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

south

You appeared to have a chip on your shoulder when you were on here not that long ago...people offer to help...but most gave up in the end.....advice was given on many of your posts...some people zre way past helping at times.....but good luck this time around.

I though this woman was wanting personal advice via PM from another female wheelchair user??

Didn't see anywhere that she asked for a pat on the back and to be told how pretty she is for a wheelchair user?

"You appeared to have a chip on your shoulder when you were on here not that long ago...people offer to help...but most gave up in the end.....advice was given on many of your posts...some people zre way past helping at times.....but good luck this time around. "

No, I stand up for disabled people being treated the same as non disabled. And I didn't ask for advice about being disabled, ever, so any advice offered wasn't requested or needed. But thanks for your input, as irrelevant add it was.

"I though this woman was wanting personal advice via PM from another female wheelchair user??

Didn't see anywhere that she asked for a pat on the back and to be told how pretty she is for a wheelchair user?

"

Ummmm... Not advice, opinions. Sorry to be a pedant, but people are seeing what they want, not what's actually there,I'd hate to add to their apparent confusion .

"I though this woman was wanting personal advice via PM from another female wheelchair user??

Ummmm... Not advice, opinions. Sorry to be a pedant, but people are seeing what they want, not what's actually there,I'd hate to add to their apparent confusion . "

Lol

fairy land

Thank you very much!

Would you like to understand a bit more about why this kind of attitude towards disabled people is offensive, and divisive? I'm very happy to give you a broader view "

I'm disabled thanks and I don't need any insight into it

Thank you very much!

Would you like to understand a bit more about why this kind of attitude towards disabled people is offensive, and divisive? I'm very happy to give you a broader view

I'm disabled thanks and I don't need any insight into it"

I disagree. But there you go.

Ummmm... Not advice, opinions. Sorry to be a pedant, but people are seeing what they want, not what's actually there,I'd hate to add to their apparent confusion .

Lol "

I take that back, you are right, I did ask for advice in the title. Oops. Sorry

fairy land

Thank you very much!

I disagree. But there you go. "

You seriously need to chill out.

Thank you very much!

You seriously need to chill out. "

I'm good. Thank you. You seem to be the one getting agitated

fairy land

Thank you very much!

I'm good. Thank you. You seem to be the one getting agitated "

Nope.... I'm not the one snapping everybody's head off

Thank you very much!

Trying to be nice is great, but can unfortunately do more damage than good. I'm very happy to explain why to you. "

I'm not really fussed why to be honest, your attitude appears to stink and I'm not sure if that's because of the chair (that I'm not even sure if people are allowed to mention or ignore) or despite it. It's a wonder to me why anyone reading your posts on this forum would ever attempt to speak to you for fear of saying the wrong thing, cut people a little slack and stop thinking people are offending you when literally they are supporting you

Thank you very much!

Trying to be nice is great, but can unfortunately do more damage than good. I'm very happy to explain why to you.

I'm not really fussed why to be honest, your attitude appears to stink and I'm not sure if that's because of the chair (that I'm not even sure if people are allowed to mention or ignore) or despite it. It's a wonder to me why anyone reading your posts on this forum would ever attempt to speak to you for fear of saying the wrong thing, cut people a little slack and stop thinking people are offending you when literally they are supporting you "

I'm not asking for support. None of my posts have asked for support. It's sad that you're 'not fussed' about the complexities of being patronised as a disabled person. And it's odd you feel compelled to respond to one of my threads when you've clearly made your mind up about me. Please feel free to ignore me from now on.

Thank you very much!

I'm not really fussed why to be honest, your attitude appears to stink and I'm not sure if that's because of the chair (that I'm not even sure if people are allowed to mention or ignore) or despite it. It's a wonder to me why anyone reading your posts on this forum would ever attempt to speak to you for fear of saying the wrong thing, cut people a little slack and stop thinking people are offending you when literally they are supporting you

I'm not asking for support. None of my posts have asked for support. It's sad that you're 'not fussed' about the complexities of being patronised as a disabled person. And it's odd you feel compelled to respond to one of my threads when you've clearly made your mind up about me. Please feel free to ignore me from now on. "

Gladly

Thank you very much!

I'm not really fussed why to be honest, your attitude appears to stink and I'm not sure if that's because of the chair (that I'm not even sure if people are allowed to mention or ignore) or despite it. It's a wonder to me why anyone reading your posts on this forum would ever attempt to speak to you for fear of saying the wrong thing, cut people a little slack and stop thinking people are offending you when literally they are supporting you "

If it was me i'd find the majority of these posts patronising and completely off topic from what my original post was about.

Just my thoughts on it.

Thank you very much!

I'm good. Thank you. You seem to be the one getting agitated

Nope.... I'm not the one snapping everybody's head off"

Define everyone. As far as I can see I've merely addressed being patronised by the few that have, and not been cowed by the very few that are trying to shove their own beliefs of how a disabled person should be on to me. You on the other hand, knowing you have an issue with me, decide to post off topic in a thread, offering nothing but insults to me. I don't think it's me that needs to chill

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK can we get back to what the thread is intended for please

Thank you very much!

If it was me i'd find the majority of these posts patronising and completely off topic from what my original post was about.

Just my thoughts on it."

Thank you, and yes.

Thanks though to those that have pmed and offered to. It's been reassuring!

Thank you very much!

Just my thoughts on it.

Thank you, and yes.

Thanks though to those that have pmed and offered to. It's been reassuring! "

No need to thank me.

Next you will be telling me how handsome I am for an able bodied person in here and offering me support ??

Thank you very much!

Just my thoughts on it.

Thank you, and yes.

No need to thank me.

Next you will be telling me how handsome I am for an able bodied person in here and offering me support ?? "

You know, you're allowed to have fun as much as a disabled person, yeah?

Thank you very much!

Just my thoughts on it.

Thank you, and yes.

No need to thank me.

Next you will be telling me how handsome I am for an able bodied person in here and offering me support ??

You know, you're allowed to have fun as much as a disabled person, yeah? "

x

I agree completely. She could have me any time

Hi Elpis. Was going to message you but I can't.

Don't be put off by people that are ignorant of others.

It's not fair to be subjugated in this way at all.

Let the ignorant and unwise believe what they will, fab is a great place to be accepted for who you are. The minority spoil it for the majority.

Keep your chin held high, don't let idiots spoil the fun that's yours for the taking.

I've been in a relationship with a woman in a wheelchair, so I know a little about your post.

If yiu want tk chat please feel free, but always remember, you're your own person, and can do what you want.

Much love Jay x

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

A positive, warm attitude is a wonderful thing! I deleted my first comments before posting!

Christ. I hope someone's actually having a helpful private conversation with you

"Hi Elpis. Was going to message you but I can't.

Let the ignorant and unwise believe what they will, fab is a great place to be accepted for who you are. The minority spoil it for the majority.

Keep your chin held high, don't let idiots spoil the fun that's yours for the taking.

I've been in a relationship with a woman in a wheelchair, so I know a little about your post.

If yiu want tk chat please feel free, but always remember, you're your own person, and can do what you want.

Much love Jay x"

She already knows that as I'm sure she'll point out to you

Much love Jay x

She already knows that as I'm sure she'll point out to you "

You just can't help yourself, can you? What is lacking in your life that you can't resist?

"Christ. I hope someone's actually having a helpful private conversation with you"

Thanks, yes, there's several women have contacted me, it's been useful to me. Thank you

Much love Jay x"

What do you think I should do about those that patronise me in the name of being nice?

This is a very weird thread.

But it does kind of highlight if anyone posts about a specific issue people will ignore that to try and manipulate a meet out of it.

"This is a very weird thread.

But it does kind of highlight if anyone posts about a specific issue people will ignore that to try and manipulate a meet out of it."

You think hot Betty wants to meet me? I don't think the sex would be that good to be fair

You are hot OP!

Chair or no chair. You are a human being - and that is all that matters

Fancy a fuck?

"You are hot OP!

Chair or no chair. You are a human being - and that is all that matters"

and for some thats enough - heartbeat - sorry just jesting i couldnt resist

"You are hot OP!

Chair or no chair. You are a human being - and that is all that matters"

Ok, i don't need reassurance or permission and secondly I'm not asking for either.

"Christ. I hope someone's actually having a helpful private conversation with you

Thanks, yes, there's several women have contacted me, it's been useful t me. Thank you "

Glad to hear it x

it's good that you have had private responses OP, as that means there are some people out there with enough common sense to avoid posting on here first.......

or maybe they remember you from your previous profiles and wish to save themselves the utter humiliation of trying to empathise with you on a public forum

"it's good that you have had private responses OP, as that means there are some people out there with enough common sense to avoid posting on here first.......

or maybe they remember you from your previous profiles and wish to save themselves the utter humiliation of trying to empathise with you on a public forum "

Ok, so I'm not asking for empathy, not that what they've posting is empathetic at all. Secondly, I have never asked for support our anything like it about being disabled in this forum and lastly, if my posting bothers you so much, find something else to do than read and reply to it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

She didn't ask for sympathy, and thats been the problem. Maybe as asked people leave the thread to what it was intended

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Wow !!

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Stunning lady xx shell

Perhaps Elpis, rather than respond in the manner you do, you could sit back and think about offering a more considered response to the comments that so obviously offend you, rather than fight fire with fire. Many people have little understanding or awareness of a disability or whatever challenges it brings and so perhaps at least some of the comments come from a place of kindness, yet appear condescending or patronising due to a lack of knowing what to say, or whether to say anything at all. They are perhaps not trying to point out your disability but to acknowledge you as a person. Raising awareness in a positive way seems like a win-win to me.

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Me too! You're beautiful

"Perhaps Elpis, rather than respond in the manner you do, you could sit back and think about offering a more considered response to the comments that so obviously offend you, rather than fight fire with fire. Many people have little understanding or awareness of a disability or whatever challenges it brings and so perhaps at least some of the comments come from a place of kindness, yet appear condescending or patronising due to a lack of knowing what to say, or whether to say anything at all. They are perhaps not trying to point out your disability but to acknowledge you as a person. Raising awareness in a positive way seems like a win-win to me. "
I

Sensible but easily said. Imagine how fucking exhausting it would be if you were a 24/7 crusader and to get a simple answer to a simple question you had to go through hours of raising awareness about your most personal of issues. I think I'd maybe get a bit snappy sometimes too due to not quite yet being a saint

"Perhaps Elpis, rather than respond in the manner you do, you could sit back and think about offering a more considered response to the comments that so obviously offend you, rather than fight fire with fire. Many people have little understanding or awareness of a disability or whatever challenges it brings and so perhaps at least some of the comments come from a place of kindness, yet appear condescending or patronising due to a lack of knowing what to say, or whether to say anything at all. They are perhaps not trying to point out your disability but to acknowledge you as a person. Raising awareness in a positive way seems like a win-win to me. "

Maybe just stay on topic? Call me a traditionalist.

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

There's people with disabilities who go to Kestrels Spa. The site is on one level, there is good access - and everyone is used to doing the little things which help everything work perfectly.

Good reputation has got around.

Obviously, can't pass-on names.

Some choose to "socialise" in the pool, so they can float and be lightly supported while "social interactions" take place.

PS one lady who needs two "sticks" to walk beat everyone up to the "dungeon" she was so eager to get some "action"

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

OP I would have messaged you but I am blocked from doing so. My ex used to run the charity called SPOD, sexual problems of the disabled, which got a much more PC name before the government funding dried up. I know that some of the questions he dealt with would not be something that you would have thought of or understand if you didn't have a disability perspective on it. Always happy to offer advise or support if I can. D x

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You have some patience Op. Hope you get your questions answered

"You have some patience Op. Hope you get your questions answered "

Thank you

Interesting how biting everyone's head off to one person, is patience to another.

I guess more than one person has a not so hidden agenda as far as I'm concerned. Good to know I'm making an impact

"OP I would have messaged you but I am blocked from doing so. My ex used to run the charity called SPOD, sexual problems of the disabled, which got a much more PC name before the government funding dried up. I know that some of the questions he dealt with would not be something that you would have thought of or understand if you didn't have a disability perspective on it. Always happy to offer advise or support if I can. D x"

Many thanks. I think im done with this now. Too many bitches, not enough time...

"OP I would have messaged you but I am blocked from doing so. My ex used to run the charity called SPOD, sexual problems of the disabled, which got a much more PC name before the government funding dried up. I know that some of the questions he dealt with would not be something that you would have thought of or understand if you didn't have a disability perspective on it. Always happy to offer advise or support if I can. D x

Many thanks. I think im done with this now. Too many bitches, not enough time... "

its interesting to note that you discern bitches as those who disagree with you, whilst those who just say you're fit or whatever get a thankyou

"OP I would have messaged you but I am blocked from doing so. My ex used to run the charity called SPOD, sexual problems of the disabled, which got a much more PC name before the government funding dried up. I know that some of the questions he dealt with would not be something that you would have thought of or understand if you didn't have a disability perspective on it. Always happy to offer advise or support if I can. D x

Many thanks. I think im done with this now. Too many bitches, not enough time...

its interesting to note that you discern bitches as those who disagree with you, whilst those who just say you're fit or whatever get a thankyou"

One person's disagreeing is another's personal attack.

I think you'll also find that those complimenting me didn't necessarily get a thank you. Or did you miss the number of posts castigating me for not being pathetically grateful for someone finding me attractive inspite of being disabled?

As a fellow disabled person (not in a wheelchair but on crutches) your post and attitude towards swinging so refreshing!

"

Sensible but easily said. Imagine how fucking exhausting it would be if you were a 24/7 crusader and to get a simple answer to a simple question you had to go through hours of raising awareness about your most personal of issues. I think I'd maybe get a bit snappy sometimes too due to not quite yet being a saint "

This. ^

I use a chair full time. Tell me you find me hot "despite" the chair is fucking offensive. It says more about the guy than it does me.

I know it is well meaning but it's incredibly patronising.

Like, well done for not looking like shit for a chair user? That is how it also seems to me.

"As a fellow disabled person (not in a wheelchair but on crutches) your post and attitude towards swinging so refreshing! "

I don't understand this (not trying to be arsey). Why is a chair user's attitude to swinging "refreshing"?

We are just people. Some people are into swinging. *genuinely confused*

"

Sensible but easily said. Imagine how fucking exhausting it would be if you were a 24/7 crusader and to get a simple answer to a simple question you had to go through hours of raising awareness about your most personal of issues. I think I'd maybe get a bit snappy sometimes too due to not quite yet being a saint

This. ^

I use a chair full time. Tell me you find me hot "despite" the chair is fucking offensive. It says more about the guy than it does me.

I know it is well meaning but it's incredibly patronising.

Like, well done for not looking like shit for a chair user? That is how it also seems to me.

"

Thanks for saying it. I'd have been tarred and feathered

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Elpis, you're one of our favourite Fab crushes.

Nothing more to add!

"Elpis, you're one of our favourite Fab crushes.

Nothing more to add! "

Shes hot!!!

I see you had a miracle. I'll cross my fingers for mine

Errr. It's other people that make it a big deal. There's no reason the fact someone is disabled to be so comment worthy. sorry didn't mean to offend you if I did

You didn't offend, only frustrate. I don't want, need or expect admiration for having a life that if I were non disabled, wouldn't be commented on.

Not that many people seem to get that... "

So why post it in an open forum and ask for advice, thus drawing attention to it..?

Please try and answer the question without trying to belittle me please, after all I am not the one seeking attention.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

This is from a lady asking to discuss a specific thing a year ago. Not sure it is even relevant to post it again now.

Commenting on the fact she has a picture in a standing position and has had a miracle is pathetic. Just because someone is in a wheelchair, does not necessarily mean that they are unable to weightbare ( stand up) .

Think this post needs closing. !

"This is from a lady asking to discuss a specific thing a year ago. Not sure it is even relevant to post it again now.

Commenting on the fact she has a picture in a standing position and has had a miracle is pathetic. Just because someone is in a wheelchair, does not necessarily mean that they are unable to weightbare ( stand up) .

Think this post needs closing. ! "

Thank you.

Wheelchairsex knows I'm an incomplete paraplegic who can walk with crutches so I'm not sure why he posted that. Pretty hurtful.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"This is from a lady asking to discuss a specific thing a year ago. Not sure it is even relevant to post it again now.

Thank you.

Wheelchairsex knows I'm an incomplete paraplegic who can walk with crutches so I'm not sure why he posted that. Pretty hurtful."

I have no idea why the post has been dug up. I reported it to admin. They removed a ladies post that was very unpleasant , which had been added after I reported wheelchairsex. Suggest you ask admin to scrap the whole post.

Glad you spotted it has reappeared. X

Thank you.

Wheelchairsex knows I'm an incomplete paraplegic who can walk with crutches so I'm not sure why he posted that. Pretty hurtful.

I have no idea why the post has been dug up. I reported it to admin. They removed a ladies post that was very unpleasant , which had been added after I reported wheelchairsex. Suggest you ask admin to scrap the whole post.

Glad you spotted it has reappeared. X "

Thank you very much.

Amazing eyes, great smile, sexy sexy body. Simply gorgeous

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

This thread reminds how patronised my Grandma felt. I like your uncomprising attitude Op.

Surprised you didn’t float away with the amount of smoke blown. All that for a simple question.

You have blocked females from directly messaging you.

I am disabled as well so I might be able help.

"You have blocked females from directly messaging you.

I am disabled as well so I might be able help. "

This was from over a year ago. Thank you

Well done you for being proud of who you are!!! I love meet you as your amazing. Don't worry about the haters just enjoy fabswingers there lots of people like me who see past the chair and see you and confident women

Wtf. Are some of the people on here so insensitive. If you read OP profile you will clearly see what she doesn’t need to hear. And as for critiquing her new photo. What is the problem with some people. Omg I’m shocked