FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Got to laugh

Got to laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkchocolate87 OP   Man  over a year ago

sw london

When you talk to someone for weeks, messaging everyday and a few phone calls a week. It comes to the day of meeting and you're blocked on all forms of communication.

Why do I bother

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who knows? Don't let it bother you

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

You picked a dreamer or someone trying to prove you're cheating?

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"When you talk to someone for weeks, messaging everyday and a few phone calls a week. It comes to the day of meeting and you're blocked on all forms of communication.

Why do I bother "

You did video chat first right? So you could both double check before arranging the meet?

sw london

Yeah FaceTimed, done it all. Literally was as simple as ' I'll see you at 6 tomorrow' message read. Theb blocked not only on whatsapp but normal calls and even kik.

Worst thing is, it's the second time its happened to me. Allbeit over the last 2 years.

How annoying! From what I have heard on here it happens quite a lot. See it as you have had a lucky escape!

K x

I've had this happen before, it's so frustrating, especially when you've had a long build up like that

"Yeah FaceTimed, done it all. Literally was as simple as ' I'll see you at 6 tomorrow' message read. Theb blocked not only on whatsapp but normal calls and even kik.

Worst thing is, it's the second time its happened to me. Allbeit over the last 2 years."

How do you block on Whatsapp? I mean if they don't remove your number they can still see when your online and pictures.

sw london

"I've had this happen before, it's so frustrating, especially when you've had a long build up like that"

Yeah tell me about It.

Grantham

Personally I don't like long build ups, for this reason. They often burn out.

I find that someone really wanting to meet will happily have a social fairly quickly. That way you know if you get on and will meet again before you waste a lot of time on them

sw london

"Personally I don't like long build ups, for this reason. They often burn out.

I find that someone really wanting to meet will happily have a social fairly quickly. That way you know if you get on and will meet again before you waste a lot of time on them "

Ohh kinky if only all women were like you

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Yeah FaceTimed, done it all. Literally was as simple as ' I'll see you at 6 tomorrow' message read. Theb blocked not only on whatsapp but normal calls and even kik.

Worst thing is, it's the second time its happened to me. Allbeit over the last 2 years.

How do you block on Whatsapp? I mean if they don't remove your number they can still see when your online and pictures."

I've done it a few times. Go into the message of the person you want to block. Go into the menu (three vertical dots) and tap "more". This will reveal the block option.

Hope this helps...

How do you block on Whatsapp? I mean if they don't remove your number they can still see when your online and pictures.

I've done it a few times. Go into the message of the person you want to block. Go into the menu (three vertical dots) and tap "more". This will reveal the block option.

Hope this helps... "

Yes hun, but if they don't remove you they can still see your updates and new photo. Blocking only stops messages being sent.

Grantham

"Personally I don't like long build ups, for this reason. They often burn out.

I find that someone really wanting to meet will happily have a social fairly quickly. That way you know if you get on and will meet again before you waste a lot of time on them

Ohh kinky if only all women were like you"

The smart ones are

"You picked a dreamer or someone trying to prove you're cheating?"

Eh? Where's the cheating bit come from?

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"When you talk to someone for weeks, messaging everyday and a few phone calls a week. It comes to the day of meeting and you're blocked on all forms of communication.

Why do I bother "

Get over it

It happens to us all unfortunately..... Better luck next time x

sw london

Why do I bother

Get over it"

K

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why do I bother "

You bother because one day, one glorious day, you'll meet a good un.

sw london

Why do I bother

You bother because one day, one glorious day, you'll meet a good un. "

I don't recall meeting you

That's unfortunate op. I find if there's no mention of at least a social within the first couple of wks , it's never going to happen tbh. That's unless they live a fair distance away and needs more planning.

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You bother because one day, one glorious day, you'll meet a good un. "

+1

Hugs

Wherever the party is!

Hope this helps...

Yes hun, but if they don't remove you they can still see your updates and new photo. Blocking only stops messages being sent."

They can't. Don't ask me how I know this.

Hope this helps...

Yes hun, but if they don't remove you they can still see your updates and new photo. Blocking only stops messages being sent.

They can't. Don't ask me how I know this. "

They can bb, but feel free to give me your thoughts and reasons why you think they can't.

Wherever the party is!

Hope this helps...

They can't. Don't ask me how I know this.

They can bb, but feel free to give me your thoughts and reasons why you think they can't."

I'm actually in contact with someone who has blocked me on and off (crazy, I know) and their profile picture goes blank, especially after a reinstall. Also you don't see the update showing when they were last online but that is also turned off manually so don't take that on it's own as an indication of being blocked.

Just had a thought, I currently use this on the android client but I'm assuming that this works on other OS.

X

It happens a hell of a lot. Its an occupational hazard on here unfortunately.

Why do I bother

Get over it"

That is so easy for a female to say. Men have to work 10 times harder to get even the hope of a meet on here, so to then invest a lot of time and effort to gain the trust that a lot of women want on here, To arrange to meet and for then to have all forms of communication ignored is massively disappointing. Even if you got a message saying sorry I have got cold feet and have bottled out would be better than just being ignored . And before anyone says anything this is the female of this couples opinion not hubbys

Why do I bother

Get over it

That is so easy for a female to say. Men have to work 10 times harder to get even the hope of a meet on here, so to then invest a lot of time and effort to gain the trust that a lot of women want on here, To arrange to meet and for then to have all forms of communication ignored is massively disappointing. Even if you got a message saying sorry I have got cold feet and have bottled out would be better than just being ignored . And before anyone says anything this is the female of this couples opinion not hubbys"

Nicely said.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Why do I bother

Get over it

That is so easy for a female to say. Men have to work 10 times harder to get even the hope of a meet on here, so to then invest a lot of time and effort to gain the trust that a lot of women want on here, To arrange to meet and for then to have all forms of communication ignored is massively disappointing. Even if you got a message saying sorry I have got cold feet and have bottled out would be better than just being ignored . And before anyone says anything this is the female of this couples opinion not hubbys"

Yes, no need for harshness. It's happened to me once or twice - very frustrating, I hope it's your last OP!

sw london

Why do I bother

Get over it

» Add a new message to this topic