FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gay/Same Gender play at Straight Clubs +

Gay/Same Gender play at Straight Clubs +

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Following the popular, informative thread, which is now full.

The topic was upon 2 guys having sex in the open at a club on a standard night, ie not designated as bi night etc.

Do you know your club's policy on this, such as if complaints would be ignored/upheld or the guys would be askrd to stop etc?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams wouldn't worry about it. They are more likely to tell the people complaining to leave if they don't like it.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

Think I go to a gay club with my fb and start getting intimate with him

I'm sure would get kicked out

If it's a straight night at the club, two guys fucking or sucking eachother shouldn't be allowed on a straight night

"Think I go to a gay club with my fb and start getting intimate with him

If it's a straight night at the club, two guys fucking or sucking eachother shouldn't be allowed on a straight night "

i didn't know clubs did a straight night as every time we've been to a club no matter what day/night it's been we've always see women playing with women. so does that mean then they should be playing with each other?

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you ever seen a club advertise a straight night? They are either bi, m/f couples only or mixed meaning everyone is welcome, gay, bi or straight.

Sally

secret town

If it's a straight night at the club, two guys fucking or sucking eachother shouldn't be allowed on a straight night

i didn't know clubs did a straight night as every time we've been to a club no matter what day/night it's been we've always see women playing with women. so does that mean then they should be playing with each other? "

I never been to a club. And have no intentions of going

If 2 guys want to play in club wether there 2 singles or part of 2 couples why would it be a problem like I said in previous post you always see women playing together. If 2 guys got asked to stop or leave then so should females.

The club we mostly go to has all sorts of play going on with no complaints.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Following the popular, informative thread, which is now full.

The topic was upon 2 guys having sex in the open at a club on a standard night, ie not designated as bi night etc.

Do you know your club's policy on this, such as if complaints would be ignored/upheld or the guys would be askrd to stop etc? "

Guarantee if it were two women the topic would not even arise.

We often play with couples at clubs and the 2 guys play together just as the other female and myself play. Never ever had a complaint and it really does turn me on. Xx

I'm not a club but seeing as I was roundly misread and vilified by some on the other thread I thought I'd clarify that I think anyone going to a club should go braced to see all kinds of crazy stuff. As such, I'd imagine most clubs policies should be "if you can't handle it... leave".

Having said that some clubs may want to draw the line at some types of play on some nights. A role play gang rape on a standard night may seriously upset some people. And, as intimated on the other thread, any kind of overt anal play may turn some people's stomachs. As might other hardcore acts like fisting, milking, wet play, etc. It's clearly a grey issue of where you yourself would draw the line. But it seems sensible to suggest there would be a line, at least on a standard swinging night. Thus, whilst a club may wish to cater for such things, it seems sensible that they should probably separate them off into a hardcore play room where people can choose if they want to witness it or not... and only have themselves to blame if they do and they don't like it. If, on the other hand, a club simply decides it doesn't want to cater for such things I think that should be entirely within its rights and it shouldn't be vilified by the liberal police as being bigoted and prejudiced. And I say that as a liberal myself

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

The previous threads OP mentioned having her groups options limited as most clubs run Bi Nights mid week, ie Kestrels Mondays, Eurekas Thursdays, etc and there was no Saturday option if that was the only time they were free, which is probably true of most people.

How would the clubs on here, or their regulars, feel about a once a month Saturday Bi Night? If a few clubs close together tried it and made sure they never clashed, everyone would have an option for somewhere to go on most weekends.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

If it's a straight night at the club, two guys fucking or sucking eachother shouldn't be allowed on a straight night "

Why ever not ?

One club doesn't allow anal at all.

I can't imagine why anyone would have a problem with any sort of play based on sexual orientation and if the club I was at disagreed with that I'd go and find a new club to play at

Ruby

I also happen to find M on M action incredibly horny so I'd certainly not be wanting anyone to stop it!

Ruby

"One club doesn't allow anal at all."

And how do they check it ? If there are private rooms as most clubs have then there is no way a club can control anything... All are grown up and can do what they like in private rooms which most clubs have

Central

If a club announced it was 'straight' night, then it would be different, but they don't - they just have some nights that are billed as bi, curious and others nights, so improved chances of filling quiet nights and greater choices of partners.

Thankfully, outside of the scene, regular pubs etc are not permitted to exclude gay affection - as many I'll have seen following men kissing being asked to stop or leave at pubs. Gay pubs admit any sexual orientation and permit the same open affection policy.

It's good to hear that many of us visit places where the ones is on the complainant to leave or move.

Central

Onus is on the complainants...

Typo, sorry

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

If a club announced it was 'straight' night, then it would be different, but they don't - they just have some nights that are billed as bi, curious and others nights, so improved chances of filling quiet nights and greater choices of partners.

Thankfully, outside of the scene, regular pubs etc are not permitted to exclude gay affection - as many I'll have seen following men kissing being asked to stop or leave at pubs. Gay pubs admit any sexual orientation and permit the same open affection policy.

It's good to hear that many of us visit places where the ones is on the complainant to leave or move. "

A few years ago now but I was refused entry to a gay nightclub for not being gay!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Let's be honest about this,lesbian or female homosexuality poses no threats but when we look at male homosexuality,we are talking about sodomy,buggery, bum fucking etc,that,I think is what frightens the horses,that's when the fear factor kicks in..A lot of heterosexual males cannot handle it and react accordingly..

"One club doesn't allow anal at all.

And how do they check it ? If there are private rooms as most clubs have then there is no way a club can control anything... All are grown up and can do what they like in private rooms which most clubs have"

No idea. I can't remember which club it was, but I read it on their website, a couple of years ago.

"One club doesn't allow anal at all."

Thats because of the mess that people have made.

So some clubs put a stop to anal.

There are always women playing together in club's on none bi nights, no difference to me

"I'm not a club but seeing as I was roundly misread and vilified by some on the other thread I thought I'd clarify that I think anyone going to a club should go braced to see all kinds of crazy stuff. As such, I'd imagine most clubs policies should be "if you can't handle it... leave".

Having said that some clubs may want to draw the line at some types of play on some nights. A role play gang rape on a standard night may seriously upset some people. And, as intimated on the other thread, any kind of overt anal play may turn some people's stomachs. As might other hardcore acts like fisting, milking, wet play, etc. It's clearly a grey issue of where you yourself would draw the line. But it seems sensible to suggest there would be a line, at least on a standard swinging night. Thus, whilst a club may wish to cater for such things, it seems sensible that they should probably separate them off into a hardcore play room where people can choose if they want to witness it or not... and only have themselves to blame if they do and they don't like it. If, on the other hand, a club simply decides it doesn't want to cater for such things I think that should be entirely within its rights and it shouldn't be vilified by the liberal police as being bigoted and prejudiced. And I say that as a liberal myself "

So some clubs put a stop to anal."

I can imagine this being an issue. It's disgusting the mess that some people leave. Cum splatters, used condoms, 'squirt' drenched towels

I can imagine this being an issue. It's disgusting the mess that some people leave. Cum splatters, used condoms, 'squirt' drenched towels "

Hideously disgusting

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

I also know at least one club which doesn't allow anal. This applies to all sexes and I believe is also based on hygiene / mess issues in the past. They do have private rooms so assume they can only police it to a degree in the public areas.

I do understand their position but it's a shame as it does tend to put of m-m couples and also a Domme friend of mine who prefers strap-on play. I wonder if they apply the same rules on their bi night but haven't been so couldn't comment.

I can imagine this being an issue. It's disgusting the mess that some people leave. Cum splatters, used condoms, 'squirt' drenched towels "

People that don't clean up cum or 'squirt' (in inverted commas for a reason) are just disgusting.

And it's not uncommon either.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

It wouldn't be a problem for me. I'll just walk away elsewhere in the club if I don't want to watch

But I think they will be asked to stop by the club. Two clubs which I have visited have explicit polices for bisexual men. One club not only has that policy but also forbids anal sex between anyone

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

It's good to hear that many of us visit places where the ones is on the complainant to leave or move.

A few years ago now but I was refused entry to a gay nightclub for not being gay! "

You have thousands of places you can go to yet you chose a gay club and told them you were not gay...oh dear got refused ..lesbians and gay men have been experiencing rejection for century's..what is your point?

"It wouldn't be a problem for me. I'll just walk away elsewhere in the club if I don't want to watch

But I think they will be asked to stop by the club. Two clubs which I have visited have explicit polices for bisexual men. One club not only has that policy but also forbids anal sex between anyone"

I have not come across any rules on websites that forbid bisexual activity. Which clubs were they?

A few years ago now but I was refused entry to a gay nightclub for not being gay! "

So have I, for not looking gay. Luckily my ex gf was working the door and could vouch for me. Gay pubs are not always bi friendly.

i didn't know clubs did a straight night as every time we've been to a club no matter what day/night it's been we've always see women playing with women. so does that mean then they should be playing with each other?

"

So why comment on something that a) you are not interested in and b) you are ignorant about?

Wembley

"It wouldn't be a problem for me. I'll just walk away elsewhere in the club if I don't want to watch

But I think they will be asked to stop by the club. Two clubs which I have visited have explicit polices for bisexual men. One club not only has that policy but also forbids anal sex between anyone

I have not come across any rules on websites that forbid bisexual activity. Which clubs were they?"

Have PMed you

I have not come across any rules on websites that forbid bisexual activity. Which clubs were they?

Have PMed you"

Can you tell me too please.

I thought I'd seen rules on a club website regarding MM activity, I've copied the relevant part below

Our Swingers Parties are for straight and bisexual female activity and straight male activity.

This formula is the standard swinging convention across the world and reflects the consensus of opinion among both male and female swingers of all countries.

This does not mean that Bisexual men are unwelcome.

It means that when they apply / attend, they explicitly agree that the male partner will be straight at the Party or Event .

ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene

"I thought I'd seen rules on a club website regarding MM activity, I've copied the relevant part below

Our Swingers Parties are for straight and bisexual female activity and straight male activity.

This formula is the standard swinging convention across the world and reflects the consensus of opinion among both male and female swingers of all countries.

It means that when they apply / attend, they explicitly agree that the male partner will be straight at the Party or Event .

ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene

"

Please share what club this is

Wembley

Have PMed you

Can you tell me too please. "

Have sent you a PM. If the thread was in swinging club discussion then I think I can on the thread

"I thought I'd seen rules on a club website regarding MM activity, I've copied the relevant part below

Please share what club this is "

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to name the club on an open forum?? Anyone know?

So why comment on something that a) you are not interested in and b) you are ignorant about? "

Good question

Leeds

Yes please share which club this is.

Sally

I would like to know what clubs dont allow m/m play or anal play between anyone so we can avoid them. I like to watch m/m play including anal fun even though we never do it ourselves (anal fun that is).

Another thing I would like to add is that people on here really are full of shit. Seriously. I dont even really trust 90% of the people saying "they wouldnt care"...lol if I had a pound for everyone who said they "didnt care" about my sexuality and then would go on to make rash judgements because of it

Its also why I dont like vilifying people for their preferences. I prefer offering a silence and understanding and then assessing what the real basis of the preferences (or prejudices) are. There is a habit of this forum getting chock full of "right on" clowns only for one to find out that 1. Fab is a lot bigger than the messageboard 2. The messageboard is often just a circlejerk between a very narrow subset of opinions which often end up not actually holding up in real life.

Just like when everyone says looks and cock size doesnt matter and then half the goddamn profiles on here are asking for VWE and fit bodies and pretty faces. People tend to be "tolerant" when it comes to self satisfaction. Thats it.

"I would like to know what clubs dont allow m/m play or anal play between anyone so we can avoid them. I like to watch m/m play including anal fun even though we never do it ourselves (anal fun that is)."

LOL, what are you going to do?? Petition against them?

Clubs are really just a venue offering a service to customers, those customers really make the rules and create the atmosphere. Yeah, you are very unlikely to run into anyone explicitly vocalizing their discontent with homosexual activity...but when these customers then ostracize those same homosexuals or decide that playing or associating with them is risk...what does one do? Police who sleeps with who? In a swingers club?

One has to be practical. As a minority (both sexually and physically) I HAVE to learn to cater aspects of my personality/character if I want to live anything resembling a healthy relationship with a majority population. Thats life. Sitting there and expecting people to be comfortable with gay play would be tantamount to me coming to England and crying that everyone doesn't speak Farsi/Arabic.

Wembley

"I would like to know what clubs dont allow m/m play or anal play between anyone so we can avoid them. I like to watch m/m play including anal fun even though we never do it ourselves (anal fun that is)."

Mostly all the clubs I have visited in London either have this as a written policy or frown upon male/male activity on the rare occasions it has happened. Some London clubs have special 'bi-nights'. However, there are two London clubs, which I have come across, where everyone is welcome on any night

All women are prevented from sending us messeges.

I hoped it could be put on the thread !

[Removed by poster at 12/02/17 17:57:06]

"I would like to know what clubs dont allow m/m play or anal play between anyone so we can avoid them. I like to watch m/m play including anal fun even though we never do it ourselves (anal fun that is).

"

I think you have some reading comprehension problems.

They said 'we'd like to know which clubs don't allow m/m play so that we can avoid them'

To which you asked 'lol, what are you going to do?'

The answer is that they are going to avoid them. Not petition against them, they just don't want to take their business there.

That wasn't so hard to understand, was it?

The owners of any half decent club wouldn't bat an eye lid.

Bristol

If you feel strongly about it then challenge them with a refusal to pay or boycott them.so called guidelines and practices will soon change.

Gay saunas that wouldn't allow tv's in some years back have gradually changed policy.

Funny how money talks.

Excellent thread..what an eye opener to some prejudiced views

"I would like to know what clubs dont allow m/m play or anal play between anyone so we can avoid them. I like to watch m/m play including anal fun even though we never do it ourselves (anal fun that is).

...... "

No. There is no need as the club i go to has no such rules. I was simply interested and wished to avoid such clubs because i would be bored at them !

Mostly all the clubs I have visited in London either have this as a written policy or frown upon male/male activity on the rare occasions it has happened. Some London clubs have special 'bi-nights'. However, there are two London clubs, which I have come across, where everyone is welcome on any night"

Thank you

Leeds

I didn't realise I had violated "the standard swinging convention across the world" by using a strap-on in a club to pleasure consenting males.

Sally

They said 'we'd like to know which clubs don't allow m/m play so that we can avoid them'

The answer is that they are going to avoid them. Not petition against them, they just don't want to take their business there.

That wasn't so hard to understand, was it?"

Wembley

"I didn't realise I had violated "the standard swinging convention across the world" by using a strap-on in a club to pleasure consenting males.

Sally"

Good point; would a strap-on reclassify a woman as male and the activity then be reclassified as bi-male interaction

Wembley

That wasn't so hard to understand, was it?"

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We are both bi and attend clubs on all different nights if it's a specific bi night then we will both bi play openly ...if it's any other night I the female half will still openly play with women which seems accepted and M on a few occasions has also done so which has never been mentioned or complained about but will normally only bi play in a private room.... having said that there should be no discrimination between sex and sexual orientation. ...why should it be more acceptable for women to be bi and play than men ....it should be you go to a club you should expect all sorts of sights and if there's something you don't like then don't stay and watch leave and go elsewhere in the club .. .there are other things you may not want to watch not just make bi play you could say that about alot of different sexual acts ect ....just my thoughts xxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to name the club on an open forum?? Anyone know?"

If its from a club website and not just gossip, rumour, scandal then it's ok to name the club

So no need to post in the forums saying someone has blocked you, thank ya kindly

I've been to a few different clubs on bi nights with a male friend. Even on those nights there were some men that were clearly uncomfortable with being openly bi.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

If its from a club website and not just gossip, rumour, scandal then it's ok to name the club

So no need to post in the forums saying someone has blocked you, thank ya kindly"

That last bit was aimed at the people whose posts Ive removed, not the one Ive quoted btw...

"Another thing I would like to add is that people on here really are full of shit. Seriously. I dont even really trust 90% of the people saying "they wouldnt care"...lol if I had a pound for everyone who said they "didnt care" about my sexuality and then would go on to make rash judgements because of it

Its also why I dont like vilifying people for their preferences. I prefer offering a silence and understanding and then assessing what the real basis of the preferences (or prejudices) are. There is a habit of this forum getting chock full of "right on" clowns only for one to find out that 1. Fab is a lot bigger than the messageboard 2. The messageboard is often just a circlejerk between a very narrow subset of opinions which often end up not actually holding up in real life.

Just like when everyone says looks and cock size doesnt matter and then half the goddamn profiles on here are asking for VWE and fit bodies and pretty faces. People tend to be "tolerant" when it comes to self satisfaction. Thats it. "

Some people are too afraid to say what they really think in case they get singled out and torn to shreds by the politically correct police.

So they just say what they think everyone else wants to hear as its easier to be praised for the politically correct posts than torn to pieces for being honest!

Just the way it is so try not to sweat it as it will never change and the follow the masses/pack mentality has been around since society began.

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to name the club on an open forum?? Anyone know?

So no need to post in the forums saying someone has blocked you, thank ya kindly"

Well in that case I took it directly from Our Place for Fun's website

Wembley

"We are both bi and attend clubs on all different nights if it's a specific bi night then we will both bi play openly ...if it's any other night I the female half will still openly play with women which seems accepted and M on a few occasions has also done so which has never been mentioned or complained about but will normally only bi play in a private room.... having said that there should be no discrimination between sex and sexual orientation. ...why should it be more acceptable for women to be bi and play than men ....it should be you go to a club you should expect all sorts of sights and if there's something you don't like then don't stay and watch leave and go elsewhere in the club .. .there are other things you may not want to watch not just make bi play you could say that about alot of different sexual acts ect ....just my thoughts xxx"

On this one rare occasion I have to agree with 'TheSuperFreak' (his first comment, not the second one)

A fair number of people visting these clubs are homophobic. They will never declare this to anyone they think might challenge them. But they will confide with a couple where they believe that both in the couple are heterosexual. Then you hear vile comments about the "f**s" and the "tr*n*ys"

So, yes, in theory everyone should be welcome but in practice, clubs are a business and not on a crusade for equality. They have to cater for the needs of the majority otherwise they will go out of business

secret town

"Another thing I would like to add is that people on here really are full of shit. Seriously. I dont even really trust 90% of the people saying "they wouldnt care"...lol if I had a pound for everyone who said they "didnt care" about my sexuality and then would go on to make rash judgements because of it

Just like when everyone says looks and cock size doesnt matter and then half the goddamn profiles on here are asking for VWE and fit bodies and pretty faces. People tend to be "tolerant" when it comes to self satisfaction. Thats it.

Some people are too afraid to say what they really think in case they get singled out and torn to shreds by the politically correct police.

So they just say what they think everyone else wants to hear as its easier to be praised for the politically correct posts than torn to pieces for being honest!

Just the way it is so try not to sweat it as it will never change and the follow the masses/pack mentality has been around since society began. "

I say what I want and get hounded by the forum police or banned.

So best not to say what you want and just be another sheep on the forums

Much like the other thread this is a "who doesnt accept me" witch hunt

Why should the club be essentially named and shamed on the thread?

If none of you are aware which club it is then it clearly isnt the club you usually attend

And given their policy was able to be copied and pasted its obviously not something they hide from potential customers

So since most sensible people would research a new club before attending then it would become apparent to anyone when it became relevant ... rather than as a name and shame exercise

" oh look these people don't agree with me and wont let me attend their club and do what i want ... even though i don't live near and would never have been planning to attend anyway"

Who cares

[Removed by poster at 12/02/17 18:22:10]

Just the way it is so try not to sweat it as it will never change and the follow the masses/pack mentality has been around since society began.

I say what I want and get hounded by the forum police or banned.

So best not to say what you want and just be another sheep on the forums

"

I feel your pain. Ive been there too and had to change how I post things now so I still get my point across but in a way that i dont piss people off too much and get banned.

Hard work for me though now im Jesus

"

I feel your pain. Ive been there too and had to change how I post things now so I still get my point across but in a way that i dont piss people off too much and get banned.

"

Surely being jesus should come with perks ... the least of which being above forum rules

Is your dad laying down the law and crucifying you again

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

"We are both bi and attend clubs on all different nights if it's a specific bi night then we will both bi play openly ...if it's any other night I the female half will still openly play with women which seems accepted and M on a few occasions has also done so which has never been mentioned or complained about but will normally only bi play in a private room.... having said that there should be no discrimination between sex and sexual orientation. ...why should it be more acceptable for women to be bi and play than men ....it should be you go to a club you should expect all sorts of sights and if there's something you don't like then don't stay and watch leave and go elsewhere in the club .. .there are other things you may not want to watch not just make bi play you could say that about alot of different sexual acts ect ....just my thoughts xxx

On this one rare occasion I have to agree with 'TheSuperFreak' (his first comment, not the second one)

A fair number of people visting these clubs are homophobic. They will never declare this to anyone they think might challenge them. But they will confide with a couple where they believe that both in the couple are heterosexual. Then you hear vile comments about the "f**s" and the "tr*n*ys"

So, yes, in theory everyone should be welcome but in practice, clubs are a business and not on a crusade for equality. They have to cater for the needs of the majority otherwise they will go out of business"

I totally agree with you and that is why if Mr bi plays on any other night other than bi night it's in a private room it's just society and it's OK for women to be bi but not men only homophobic towards men just surprises me sometines especially on the scene and our lifestyle xx

"

Surely being jesus should come with perks ... the least of which being above forum rules

Is your dad laying down the law and crucifying you again "

Lol

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

My personal take: You should be allowed to play with whoever the fuck you want at a club. If someone doesn't like it they can leave, no one is keeping you there or making you watch.

But, I remember a forum post where the topic of anal was discussed and someone who worked in a club described the mess that can be left behind. After reading it, I'm 100% behind any club that doesn't want to deal with the aftermath.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

my fav club is happy to let guys do trannys .tho probably not other guys..

I can't believe that anyone entertaining anal either in or out of a club , wouldn't be prepared . Wipes , lube , etc...

So back on topic , it's absolutely crazy that clubs aren't a safe place to be able to feel free to do whatever you like with whoever you like , as long as it's consensual . That is to say consensual with your playmates , not with those choosing to watch .

It's a bit like those who complain about a tv show which has subject matter they feel is inappropriate . Why not just choose not to watch it ?

Wembley

"My personal take: You should be allowed to play with whoever the fuck you want at a club. If someone doesn't like it they can leave, no one is keeping you there or making you watch.

But, I remember a forum post where the topic of anal was discussed and someone who worked in a club described the mess that can be left behind. After reading it, I'm 100% behind any club that doesn't want to deal with the aftermath."

I read that too and it was quite unpleasant

Other bodily fluids aren't nice either. Most clubs provide the necessary for members to clean up before leaving the room. At OurPlace4fun, the girls behind the bar 'patrol' the club regularly, tidying up and cleaning, if required

"Much like the other thread this is a "who doesnt accept me" witch hunt

If none of you are aware which club it is then it clearly isnt the club you usually attend

And given their policy was able to be copied and pasted its obviously not something they hide from potential customers

So since most sensible people would research a new club before attending then it would become apparent to anyone when it became relevant ... rather than as a name and shame exercise

" oh look these people don't agree with me and wont let me attend their club and do what i want ... even though i don't live near and would never have been planning to attend anyway"

Who cares "

It's good to know though. People talk. I often suggest clubs to people that I've heard are good. I'd heard this one was good, but hadn't looked into it because we'd not been able to head over to it yet.

But now I can put that on my 'do not go' AND my 'do not suggest to others' list.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"My personal take: You should be allowed to play with whoever the fuck you want at a club. If someone doesn't like it they can leave, no one is keeping you there or making you watch.

But, I remember a forum post where the topic of anal was discussed and someone who worked in a club described the mess that can be left behind. After reading it, I'm 100% behind any club that doesn't want to deal with the aftermath."

omg! do people do that without a good clean out first.. ladies do anal to tho ..ive had a few whiffs of dirty arsed girls getting fucked without being clean ..its not just guys that make a mess

Leeds

How ironic that their website also states "All persons attending Our Place 4 Fun do so freely by choice and are therefore free to express themselves without inhibition".

Sally

Wembley

But, I remember a forum post where the topic of anal was discussed and someone who worked in a club described the mess that can be left behind. After reading it, I'm 100% behind any club that doesn't want to deal with the aftermath.

omg! do people do that without a good clean out first.. ladies do anal to tho ..ive had a few whiffs of dirty arsed girls getting fucked without being clean ..its not just guys that make a mess "

Op4f has a no anal sex policy for everyone. Irrespective of who is engaging in anal sex (male-male, male-female, female-female! ), if it becomes messy, it is messy, irrespective

One may or may not agree with that policy, but they are certainly not being discriminatory towards anyone

Bristol

"my fav club is happy to let guys do trannys .tho probably not other guys.."

Ha ha ha..this is becoming more and more bizarre and funny.

Glad I have my 'own club' without ridiculous rules.

"How ironic that their website also states "All persons attending Our Place 4 Fun do so freely by choice and are therefore free to express themselves without inhibition".

Sally "

Without inhibition , unless you want to engage in any anal shenanigans . What a joke .....

omg! do people do that without a good clean out first.. ladies do anal to tho ..ive had a few whiffs of dirty arsed girls getting fucked without being clean ..its not just guys that make a mess

Op4f has a no anal sex policy for everyone. Irrespective of who is engaging in anal sex (male-male, male-female, female-female! ), if it becomes messy, it is messy, irrespective

One may or may not agree with that policy, but they are certainly not being discriminatory towards anyone"

So the part about the parties only being for straight and bi female and straight male activity passed you by then?

"How ironic that their website also states "All persons attending Our Place 4 Fun do so freely by choice and are therefore free to express themselves without inhibition".

Sally "

Ha ha ! Obviously not !

One may or may not agree with that policy, but they are certainly not being discriminatory towards anyone"

They are being discriminatory to everyone who wants to engage in anal , so that's not the case at all !

Bristol

You think not?

Can I suggest you read their policy again.

Wembley

One may or may not agree with that policy, but they are certainly not being discriminatory towards anyone

So the part about the parties only being for straight and bi female and straight male activity passed you by then?"

Not sure what you mean

I was pointing out their policy about anal sex being non-discriminatory

Clubs decide who they want on their events. Some clubs do not permit single men on certain nights. Some clubs do not permit bi-male activities on some nights but permit it on other nights

By *oretta and SebrinaCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Rubery

Do you know your club's policy on this, such as if complaints would be ignored/upheld or the guys would be askrd to stop etc? "

why would they be asked to stop??? Gay sex is legal and just as acceptable as hetrosexual sex- unless you have a problem, and that's not the club's problem.

Wembley

They are being discriminatory to everyone who wants to engage in anal , so that's not the case at all ! "

Some clubs do not permit single men on some evenings; they do not permit any single men irrespective of whether they are bi, straight or gay. Is that discriminatory against single men?

I don't know and if anyone has issues with any of any club's policies then they are free to discuss that with the club owners

Rubery

"

so why bother to post on this thread?? ROFL.

Rubery

Why ever not ?"

agreed, unless it is a gay club.,etc UK law allows same sex couple the same rights as other groups, so if it is a problem to see such acts, one shouldn't attend sex clubs.x

Rubery

And how do they check it ? If there are private rooms as most clubs have then there is no way a club can control anything... All are grown up and can do what they like in private rooms which most clubs have"

absolutely correct, sex is sex , they either are a regulated sex club, or they are an illegal brothel ( then they can say what they will accept, until they get caught.lol).

They are being discriminatory to everyone who wants to engage in anal , so that's not the case at all ! "

I dont think you know what discrimination means.

Rubery

how did they know lol.???

Wembley

You think not?

Can I suggest you read their policy again."

I did; it states:

"ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene"

They are being discriminatory to everyone who wants to engage in anal , so that's not the case at all !

I dont think you know what discrimination means."

Really ?

How so ?

I dont think you know what discrimination means."

If you treat everybody the same how is it discrimination?

To say men can't do anal but women can that's discrimination

Or has it been that long since I went to school I've lost grasp of the English language

Leeds

"

A few years ago now but I was refused entry to a gay nightclub for not being gay!

how did they know lol.???"

I was wondering that too!

Sally

Bristol

You think not?

I did; it states:

"ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene""

I guess this would please you as you described bum fucking as "dirty and unnatural" in another post.

It also says this is a club for bisexual women,hetero couples and straight males..Does this not discriminate against bisexual men?

You think not?

I did; it states:

"ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene"

I guess this would please you as you described bum fucking as "dirty and unnatural" in another post.

It also says this is a club for bisexual women,hetero couples and straight males..Does this not discriminate against bisexual men? "

Boils my blood it does

Why bi women but not bi Men?

You think not?

I did; it states:

It also says this is a club for bisexual women,hetero couples and straight males..Does this not discriminate against bisexual men?

Boils my blood it does

Why bi women but not bi Men?"

Ghey sex is icky.

Crawley

Who cares

It's good to know though. People talk. I often suggest clubs to people that I've heard are good. I'd heard this one was good, but hadn't looked into it because we'd not been able to head over to it yet.

But now I can put that on my 'do not go' AND my 'do not suggest to others' list."

I'm a regular at OurPlace4Fun and am bi curious. I don't have any issue with their take on "bi female and straight male being the accepted swinging standard" as I feel they are just catering for what the majority of their clientèle wants. There are certainly a few guys I've seen there that I wouldn't want to play with another guy in front of cos I can imagine them reacting negatively and I wouldn't want to cause a scene in a club which the staff, whom I consider friends, would then have to deal with. I don't feel this restriction impacts on my enjoyment of my time there and predominantly still play straight even at Kestrels Bi Nights anyway.

OurPlace4Fun is still definitely worth any swingers time, I don't believe there's anything homophobic within the people running it and that just about any swinger can have a good night there, even if it doesn't cater to all of your kinks and desires.

You think not?

I did; it states:

Boils my blood it does

Ghey sex is icky."

Find it rather sexy myself

secret town

so why bother to post on this thread?? ROFL."

Because i can

And stop rolf or you get yourself covered in shit!

secret town

[Removed by poster at 12/02/17 19:49:38]

Or has it been that long since I went to school I've lost grasp of the English language "

I wasn't sure that discrimination only existed as a word to describe that one is anti male or female . I thought it could be used to describe that one is against anything , be it colour , creed , sexuality , or indeed sexual activity .... am I bad ?

Who cares

But now I can put that on my 'do not go' AND my 'do not suggest to others' list.

I'm a regular at OurPlace4Fun and am bi curious. I don't have any issue with their take on "bi female and straight male being the accepted swinging standard" as I feel they are just catering for what the majority of their clientèle wants. There are certainly a few guys I've seen there that I wouldn't want to play with another guy in front of cos I can imagine them reacting negatively and I wouldn't want to cause a scene in a club which the staff, whom I consider friends, would then have to deal with. I don't feel this restriction impacts on my enjoyment of my time there and predominantly still play straight even at Kestrels Bi Nights anyway.

OurPlace4Fun is still definitely worth any swingers time, I don't believe there's anything homophobic within the people running it and that just about any swinger can have a good night there, even if it doesn't cater to all of your kinks and desires."

It just annoys me how bi males are treated like social out casts by so many people

You can understand why so many put straight on their profile

Or has it been that long since I went to school I've lost grasp of the English language

I wasn't sure that discrimination only existed as a word to describe that one is anti male or female . I thought it could be used to describe that one is against anything , be it colour , creed , sexuality , or indeed sexual activity .... am I bad ? "

Nah your fine, as you were

Or has it been that long since I went to school I've lost grasp of the English language "

Not really. I walk into a nightclub and I am charged £15 whereas women get in for free. Am I really being discriminated against or is the owner merely catering the most favorable prices in order to get the most balance demographic of patrons.

Whether we like it or not, swingers are primarily heterosexual couples who partake in heterosexual sex. Whether we like it or not, people will never be as comfortable with male-male sex as they will with male-female or female-female sex. I am unsure if this is even a question of societal sensibilities as it is about a general lack of comfort in regards to gay sex.

Clubs will do their best to ensure the environment caters to the most lucrative patrons...which, in many cases, are heterosexual men and women.

"

OurPlace4Fun is still definitely worth any swingers time, I don't believe there's anything homophobic within the people running it and that just about any swinger can have a good night there, even if it doesn't cater to all of your kinks and desires."

Not *any* swingers time. When your primary interest is male-male activity, a club that doesn't allow that isn't any good for you.

Who cares

OurPlace4Fun is still definitely worth any swingers time, I don't believe there's anything homophobic within the people running it and that just about any swinger can have a good night there, even if it doesn't cater to all of your kinks and desires.

It just annoys me how bi males are treated like social out casts by so many people

You can understand why so many put straight on their profile"

Kinda, but no. I always feel honesty is the best policy and hence I put the truth on my profile.

People need to ask themselves whether they would actually even want to be playing with people who clearly do not accept genuine aspects of their personhood, especially those as intimate and important as sexual orientation. Its also why I dont beg couples who write "no blacks" in some pathetic fashion like a rejected poodle.

Maybe this kinda strays into my wider issue with the approach to swinging by many. Sexual satisfaction should never come at the cost of your own dignity.

secret town

Not really. I walk into a nightclub and I am charged £15 whereas women get in for free. Am I really being discriminated against or is the owner merely catering the most favorable prices in order to get the most balance demographic of patrons.

Whether we like it or not, swingers are primarily heterosexual couples who partake in heterosexual sex. Whether we like it or not, people will never be as comfortable with male-male sex as they will with male-female or female-female sex. I am unsure if this is even a question of societal sensibilities as it is about a general lack of comfort in regards to gay sex.

Clubs will do their best to ensure the environment caters to the most lucrative patrons...which, in many cases, are heterosexual men and women.

"

Don't go if you think men are charged to much

Problem solved

" Its also why I dont beg couples who write "no blacks" in some pathetic fashion like a rejected poodle.

Maybe this kinda strays into my wider issue with the approach to swinging by many. Sexual satisfaction should never come at the cost of your own dignity. "

Nobody here is begging straight people to have sex with them. Just asking that they tolerate it happening in the same club.

You think not?

I did; it states:

Boils my blood it does

Why bi women but not bi Men?"

Because the clubs cater mainly for heterosexual men as thats their main source of income. Thats why they allow bi women as that appeals to the majority of their paying clientele.

You cater for those who provide the majority of your income as a business.

Don't go if you think men are charged to much

Problem solved "

Personally, I dont think men are charged too much. Yes, there are times when it is straight extortion...but I also understand that legions of wanking male stalkers (no matter how polite) can be off putting for many...hence clubs (or just about any for-profit private sex party) will charge the most for single males (or exclude them entirely), less for couples and little to nothing for single women.

" Its also why I dont beg couples who write "no blacks" in some pathetic fashion like a rejected poodle.

Maybe this kinda strays into my wider issue with the approach to swinging by many. Sexual satisfaction should never come at the cost of your own dignity.

Nobody here is begging straight people to have sex with them. Just asking that they tolerate it happening in the same club."

eh?

Plenty of bi men wondering why couples/single women dont approve of them. There is a thread on it at least once a week. TBH they should not have to "tolerate" anything as you should not be forcing your sensibilities onto them. TBH this is not even about tolerance its about YOU wanting YOUR fetishes to be "tolerated". A remarkably selfish way of thinking.

Thinking about it, I am partial to golden showers and have performed some on previous partners. I would not now expect any club to allow me to do so...even if it had facilities which would allow for it.

Crawley

Who cares

You can understand why so many put straight on their profile"

Yeah, hacks me off a bit too. But I try to remember that only being able to give a guy a handjob (and get one in return) in 1 of my 2 favourite clubs and having to settle for just shagging hot girls in the other definitely falls into the category of "1st World Problems".

Nobody here is begging straight people to have sex with them. Just asking that they tolerate it happening in the same club.

eh?

Plenty of bi men wondering why couples/single women dont approve of them. There is a thread on it at least once a week. TBH they should not have to "tolerate" anything as you should not be forcing your sensibilities onto them. TBH this is not even about tolerance its about YOU wanting YOUR fetishes to be "tolerated". A remarkably selfish way of thinking.

Thinking about it, I am partial to golden showers and have performed some on previous partners. I would not now expect any club to allow me to do so...even if it had facilities which would allow for it. "

I would not expect my fetishes to be tolerated on anything other than a specific fetish night. That's why I regularly go to fetish clubs - to cater for my fetishes.

My partners sexuality is not a fetish. It is just how he is. He didn't choose to be bisexual. He just is bisexual. We go to clubs because we like having threesomes. Threesomes are hardly a weird fetish - most people on this site are looking for threesomes.

I merely ask that people tolerate the fact that my partner enjoys playing with men. I don't think that is such a bizarre, weird, or uncomfortable thing to ask.

We tolerate women playing together, therefore others can tolerate men playing together.

Nobody here is begging straight people to have sex with them. Just asking that they tolerate it happening in the same club."

I've seen plenty of things in club's I've wished I could bleach my eyes out after seeing, but I don't make a fuss, I just quietly walk away and see what other views are on offer

Why can't everybody do that, why do some make a fuss to the point certain groups are excluded?

Who cares

You can understand why so many put straight on their profile

Yeah, hacks me off a bit too. But I try to remember that only being able to give a guy a handjob (and get one in return) in 1 of my 2 favourite clubs and having to settle for just shagging hot girls in the other definitely falls into the category of "1st World Problems"."

Well start a thread on third world problems and we'll discuss that instead

Just sticking to the thread subject flower

secret town

eh?

Thinking about it, I am partial to golden showers and have performed some on previous partners. I would not now expect any club to allow me to do so...even if it had facilities which would allow for it.

I would not expect my fetishes to be tolerated on anything other than a specific fetish night. That's why I regularly go to fetish clubs - to cater for my fetishes.

My partners sexuality is not a fetish. It is just how he is. He didn't choose to be bisexual. He just is bisexual. We go to clubs because we like having threesomes. Threesomes are hardly a weird fetish - most people on this site are looking for threesomes.

I merely ask that people tolerate the fact that my partner enjoys playing with men. I don't think that is such a bizarre, weird, or uncomfortable thing to ask.

We tolerate women playing together, therefore others can tolerate men playing together."

Then go on a bi night

Bloody hell your hard work!

eh?

We tolerate women playing together, therefore others can tolerate men playing together.

Then go on a bi night

Bloody hell your hard work! "

Bi nights are always on school nights. Which means that we can't make bi nights.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

i didn't know clubs did a straight night as every time we've been to a club no matter what day/night it's been we've always see women playing with women. so does that mean then they should be playing with each other? "

Women playing with women is sexy.

Men playing with men is gross and if I see it I might catch gay.

Should be kept behind closed doors. I want to see only attractive sex.

"

Women playing with women is sexy."

Is it

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I never been to a club. And have no intentions of going

"

Then how the expert opinion?

Grantham

"

Is it "

It's soooo not

eh?

We tolerate women playing together, therefore others can tolerate men playing together."

Oh for petes sake ... you already said that the club in question is happy for it to go ahead ... so why not just go and enjoy it instead of feeling like you need the entire world to agree with you?

You said on your earlier thread that you wanted peoples opinion because you had no idea how the club would deal with any altercation as a result of the 2 men having sex ... well guess what ... the majority of the forum wont be in attendance... however you can guarantee that club staff will be so why not ask them what their policy is instead

Bristol

"

Is it "

I think reading the whole comment would give context to the snippet. Removing the context removes the irony and changes the meaning.

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

well said if its ok for women it should be ok for men

"

Is it

I think reading the whole comment would give context to the snippet. Removing the context removes the irony and changes the meaning. "

Seeing as he's bi curious I took it as tongue in cheek anyway

Just pointing out not everybody wants to seen two women together

"

You said on your earlier thread that you wanted peoples opinion because you had no idea how the club would deal with any altercation as a result of the 2 men having sex ... well guess what ... the majority of the forum wont be in attendance... however you can guarantee that club staff will be so why not ask them what their policy is instead "

I have asked their policy. I'm happy with their policy. I'm still figuring out if I'm happy with swingers in general. I'm hopeful, but still not sure if I want to go.

"

Is it

I think reading the whole comment would give context to the snippet. Removing the context removes the irony and changes the meaning.

Just pointing out not everybody wants to seen two women together "

I don't actually enjoy watching women playing together.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I didn't see the previous thread but I don't see an issue and would boycot any club that took issue, I bet it wouldn't be an issue if it were two women playing infact id bet that's a regular occurance

Wembley

You think not?

I did; it states:

It also says this is a club for bisexual women,hetero couples and straight males..Does this not discriminate against bisexual men? "

Ask them; why are you asking me?

"I don't actually enjoy watching women playing together."

What an intolerant attitude

You think not?

I did; it states:

Boils my blood it does

Because the clubs cater mainly for heterosexual men as thats their main source of income. Thats why they allow bi women as that appeals to the majority of their paying clientele.

You cater for those who provide the majority of your income as a business. "

Are you saying men go to clubs to watch two women have sex?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Unless the night was specifically for straight couples only, I really don't see why two men engaging in sex should be a problem.

If you are not comfortable with it, then don't watch and choose a different club in future.

Nita

"

Is it

Just pointing out not everybody wants to seen two women together

I don't actually enjoy watching women playing together."

Neither do I. I do enjoy watching men.

And, I wouldn't go to a club to have sex with a woman, so men can watch.

"I don't actually enjoy watching women playing together.

What an intolerant attitude "

Not at all.

I don't enjoy it. I don't ask them to stop, or make comments about it.

Grantham

As I said on the previous thread, seeing 2 men paying would not bother me.

Though on the very rare occasion I go to a club it's not to play or watch people doing it

Crawley

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Bi nights are always on school nights. Which means that we can't make bi nights."

I suggested earlier about pushing clubs to do one off Saturday Bi Nights, if several in one area did a few without clashing them, everyone would have an option on the weekend. Guessing you'd need a big surge of people to prove it would bring in enough revenue though, seeing as Kestrels has recently bumped HDZ from a Friday night to a school night. But if you don't ask, you won't get.

You think not?

I did; it states:

Boils my blood it does

You cater for those who provide the majority of your income as a business.

Are you saying men go to clubs to watch two women have sex? "

I think you know full well what im saying

But ill clear up any confusion you may have.

Im saying most heterosexual men paying to go to a club dont have a problem with bi women playing that's why the club owners allow it. The club owners cater for the tastes of who ever brings in the most custom and revenue.

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

One massive advantage about this type of thread is you can see who to add to your block list or avoid we can not stand bigots or homophobic ppl

"I don't actually enjoy watching women playing together.

What an intolerant attitude

Not at all.

I don't enjoy it. I don't ask them to stop, or make comments about it."

And neither would I. But that didn't stop you spending the most part of two threads insisting that people who merely don't enjoy looking at male gay sex have an intolerant attitude, regardless of the fact that they wouldn't actually have complained about it. Now it turns out you feel the same about lesbian sex it must follow that you also have an intolerant attitude. You walked straight into that one

Of course, as we both know, if you merely don't like something, but are happy to let it be and just walk away, you are not being intolerant and you don't have an attitude. It's not an intellectual stance. It's merely a dislike.

Do must men get put off from it as they really want to join it but would worry what others would think ? Lol ??

"Do must men get put off from it as they really want to join it but would worry what others would think ? Lol ?? "

You talking about yourself there?

"

And neither would I. But that didn't stop you spending the most part of two threads insisting that people who merely don't enjoy looking at male gay sex have an intolerant attitude, regardless of the fact that they wouldn't actually have complained about it. Now it turns out you feel the same about lesbian sex it must follow that you also have an intolerant attitude. You walked straight into that one

Of course, as we both know, if you merely don't like something, but are happy to let it be and just walk away, you are not being intolerant and you don't have an attitude. It's not an intellectual stance. It's merely a dislike. "

I think you are making things up, becauseI never said that anyone had an intolerant attitude if they would just let people do what they wanted to do.

You appear to have misread some of my posts.

"Do must men get put off from it as they really want to join it but would worry what others would think ? Lol ??

You talking about yourself there?

I've never try it to be fair, but we don't live in the 60s any more

"

"One massive advantage about this type of thread is you can see who to add to your block list or avoid we can not stand bigots or homophobic ppl "

I havent actually seen anyone (apart from the tongue in cheek responses) be bigoted or homophobic ... most have actually said even if its not for me i would just walk on

The worst anyone has said is the clubs that dont allow it on general night have vhosen to do it for economical business reasons and i dont see that as a bigoted reason for agreeing with the clubs in question

Its the perceived bigotry in advance of it actually happening that seems to be causing some people anxiety ... but then if they thought they were fully socially accepted i am sure they would need to find something else to embrace that to ensure they remained part of the righteous oppressed

"One massive advantage about this type of thread is you can see who to add to your block list or avoid we can not stand bigots or homophobic ppl

I havent actually seen anyone (apart from the tongue in cheek responses) be bigoted or homophobic ... most have actually said even if its not for me i would just walk on

The worst anyone has said is the clubs that dont allow it on general night have vhosen to do it for economical business reasons and i dont see that as a bigoted reason for agreeing with the clubs in question

Its the perceived bigotry in advance of it actually happening that seems to be causing some people anxiety ... but then if they thought they were fully socially accepted i am sure they would need to find something else to embrace that to ensure they remained part of the righteous oppressed "

wigan

You have thousands of places you can go to yet you chose a gay club and told them you were not gay...oh dear got refused ..lesbians and gay men have been experiencing rejection for century's..what is your point?"

I have thousands of places to go.... and I didn't tell them I was straight.... they decided I was ! The lesbians and gays (doorstaff) that you refer to are those people who decided for no reason that I was straight and shouldn't be allowed entry! I see that as prejudice and discrimination! I truly believe I should have been going to a nightclub not a gay/straight whatever club.... I, personally, am for inclusion. I have managed nightclubs and bars for years and swear I have never discriminated nor pre judged a person ... never.

wigan

And that's my point!

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Bi nights are always on school nights. Which means that we can't make bi nights."

Tough.

You're basically asking the world to cater to your needs. Christ, no wonder Trump/Brexit/new-fascism has made such a hit...people with attitudes like yours are creating a lot of negative sentiment.

"Waahh!!! Why doesnt the world bend to my every whim!!"

This whole debate seems kinda immature.

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Bi nights are always on school nights. Which means that we can't make bi nights.

Tough.

You're basically asking the world to cater to your needs. Christ, no wonder Trump/Brexit/new-fascism has made such a hit...people with attitudes like yours are creating a lot of negative sentiment.

This whole debate seems kinda immature. "

Me wishing that people would be tolerant of gay sex at swingers clubs on Saturday nights is why people vote for Donald Trump?

I'm flattered that you think I have that much political sway...

secret town

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Then do what others do

Get a baby sitter

Or quit moaning

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Then do what others do

Get a baby sitter

Or quit moaning "

Who should I get a babysitter for? I don't have any spawn.

I'm not moaning about anything.

secret town

Then how the expert opinion? "

I'm an expert on every forum thread, you should know that by now

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Tough.

Me wishing that people would be tolerant of gay sex at swingers clubs on Saturday nights is why people vote for Donald Trump?

I'm flattered that you think I have that much political sway..."

Yes actually. It all contributes to it. There is an undoubted resurgence in right wing political opinion as of late and it would be stupid to think "progressive" liberal attitudes on things like race, sexality and gender have not contributed heavily to it.

Its not so much that people have varying opinions to approaches but that people like you get up and call people bigoted when those approaches dont align with your own. It only ends up in a conversation going in circles and you doing much more damage to the attitudes towards LGBT members than you think.

People have sexual preferences, for many men seeing gay sex is a turnoff and makes them feel uncomfortable...the very opposite of what any decent venue is looking for (comfortable patrons). In the same vein, women find venues with lopsided gender ratios uncomfortable and thus most of the decent/sought after clubs limit single men are charge them high amounts for entry. Its simply really. Its not discrimination as much as it is catering to the market demographic.

Similarly, the vast majority of films and TV shows with large budgets will feature heterosexual protagonists with a love interest of the opposite gender. This is because the vast majority of film-goers are heterosexual. I dont sit there and call bigotry when my favorite superhero films dont feature gay/bisexual leads.

eh?

Then go on a bi night

Tough.

I'm flattered that you think I have that much political sway...

Yes actually. It all contributes to it. There is an undoubted resurgence in right wing political opinion as of late and it would be stupid to think "progressive" liberal attitudes on things like race, sexality and gender have not contributed heavily to it.

Its not so much that people have varying opinions to approaches but that people like you get up and call people bigoted when those approaches dont align with your own. It only ends up in a conversation going in circles and you doing much more damage to the attitudes towards LGBT members than you think.

People have sexual preferences, for many men seeing gay sex is a turnoff and makes them feel uncomfortable...the very opposite of what any decent venue is looking for (comfortable patrons). In the same vein, women find venues with lopsided gender ratios uncomfortable and thus most of the decent/sought after clubs limit single men are charge them high amounts for entry. Its simply really. Its not discrimination as much as it is catering to the market demographic.

Similarly, the vast majority of films and TV shows with large budgets will feature heterosexual protagonists with a love interest of the opposite gender. This is because the vast majority of film-goers are heterosexual. I dont sit there and call bigotry when my favorite superhero films dont feature gay/bisexual leads. "

I've not called anyone bigoted today. Try again.

"

Then do what others do

Get a baby sitter

Or quit moaning

I'm not moaning about anything."

So basically you dont want to go mid week because it doesnt suit your work schedule?

What about the poor opressed nightshift workers ... can we start having breakfast time parties so they can come along after work before they head off to bed?

secret town

"One massive advantage about this type of thread is you can see who to add to your block list or avoid we can not stand bigots or homophobic ppl "

Block me block me

"

Then do what others do

Get a baby sitter

Or quit moaning

I'm not moaning about anything.

So basically you dont want to go mid week because it doesnt suit your work schedule?

What about the poor opressed nightshift workers ... can we start having breakfast time parties so they can come along after work before they head off to bed? "

There are already day clubs I believe that might suit your shifts if you are a night shift worker. I know that my mother and stepfather occasionally go to them.

Wouldnt bother me in the slightest, at the end of the day people dont bat an eyelid at women using strap ons and going down on other women, to me when it says couples night i see couples being mf, ff and mm there should be no exclusion that says couples can only be mf.

If i dont enjoy seeing something in a club i just go elsewhere and do what i enjoy its not that hard.

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I can understand why they ban anal sex as its more risky than other activities. But banning bi activities takes it too far. Presumably they are ok with women playing with each other though.

"I think you are making things up, becauseI never said that anyone had an intolerant attitude if they would just let people do what they wanted to do.

You appear to have misread some of my posts."

In the previous thread you made numerous references to people's "attitudes" and challenging them. This was all very well but I didn't see anyone on the other thread actually ever voice an attitude (maybe I missed it). They just said they didn't like looking at it. Maybe you didn't mean it in that way (maybe you really didn't) but you didn't seem particularly keen to correct others when they did.

Still, on this thread, people are claiming it's homophobic not to like watching gay guys have sex. This is precisely what I meant about how this attitude is destroying the political left. Homophobia is something far more egregious and oppressive and needs to be genuinely battled for all our sakes. To turn it's battlefield into the equivalent of gluing people's eyelids open and forcing them to watch gay sex until their "attitudes" have been successfully corrected not only annoys people and demonises some who clearly aren't anything to do with the problem. It also does gay guys, and all their genuine problems, a massive disservice

Grantham

I'm an expert on every forum thread, you should know that by now "

Oh, sorry. I didn't get the memo

Central

"We are both bi and attend clubs on all different nights if it's a specific bi night then we will both bi play openly ...if it's any other night I the female half will still openly play with women which seems accepted and M on a few occasions has also done so which has never been mentioned or complained about but will normally only bi play in a private room.... having said that there should be no discrimination between sex and sexual orientation. ...why should it be more acceptable for women to be bi and play than men ....it should be you go to a club you should expect all sorts of sights and if there's something you don't like then don't stay and watch leave and go elsewhere in the club .. .there are other things you may not want to watch not just make bi play you could say that about alot of different sexual acts ect ....just my thoughts xxx

So, yes, in theory everyone should be welcome but in practice, clubs are a business and not on a crusade for equality. They have to cater for the needs of the majority otherwise they will go out of business"

I hope that soon enough those clubs that cater to punters who don't want this either change or go out of business, due to people taking their money elsewhere.

secret town

I'm an expert on every forum thread, you should know that by now

Oh, sorry. I didn't get the memo "

It's in the post

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Wow what a interesting debate !

I'm so Glad my local club is so chilled out over who can play with whom whatever the occasion.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"I think you are making things up, becauseI never said that anyone had an intolerant attitude if they would just let people do what they wanted to do.

In the previous thread you made numerous references to people's "attitudes" and challenging them. This was all very well but I didn't see anyone on the other thread actually ever voice an attitude (maybe I missed it). They just said they didn't like looking at it. Maybe you didn't mean it in that way (maybe you really didn't) but you didn't seem particularly keen to correct others when they did.

Still, on this thread, people are claiming it's homophobic not to like watching gay guys have sex. This is precisely what I meant about how this attitude is destroying the political left. Homophobia is something far more egregious and oppressive and needs to be genuinely battled for all our sakes. To turn it's battlefield into the equivalent of gluing people's eyelids open and forcing them to watch gay sex until their "attitudes" have been successfully corrected not only annoys people and demonises some who clearly aren't anything to do with the problem. It also does gay guys, and all their genuine problems, a massive disservice "

Whoever said it was doing gay guys a disfavour? the original discussion was about bi-guys playing M on M not gay guys, as most Gay's don't go to swingers clubs but frequent guy clubs.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I'd be more offended if they got kicked out for it. I'm sure less people would object if it were two women instead of two men.

Wembley

Still, on this thread, people are claiming it's homophobic not to like watching gay guys have sex. This is precisely what I meant about how this attitude is destroying the political left. Homophobia is something far more egregious and oppressive and needs to be genuinely battled for all our sakes. To turn it's battlefield into the equivalent of gluing people's eyelids open and forcing them to watch gay sex until their "attitudes" have been successfully corrected not only annoys people and demonises some who clearly aren't anything to do with the problem. It also does gay guys, and all their genuine problems, a massive disservice

Whoever said it was doing gay guys a disfavour? the original discussion was about bi-guys playing M on M not gay guys, as most Gay's don't go to swingers clubs but frequent guy clubs."

Male-Male sex is male homosexual sex, ie, Gay sex

secret town

Whoever said it was doing gay guys a disfavour? the original discussion was about bi-guys playing M on M not gay guys, as most Gay's don't go to swingers clubs but frequent guy clubs."

If two men are fooking Eachother and sucking they are gay

Whoever said it was doing gay guys a disfavour? the original discussion was about bi-guys playing M on M not gay guys, as most Gay's don't go to swingers clubs but frequent guy clubs.

If two men are fooking Eachother and sucking they are gay "

But if they also like sex with women then surely they are bi.

Wembley

If two men are fooking Eachother and sucking they are gay

But if they also like sex with women then surely they are bi."

This could go on forever. When two men are having sex with each other, it is called Gay sex. It does not matter if before and/or after they also engage in heterosexual sex. This is not meant as a slight on bi-men. But let us not call day, night and expect others to follow suit

[Removed by poster at 13/02/17 07:10:04]

Still, on this thread, people are claiming it's homophobic not to like watching gay guys have sex. This is precisely what I meant about how this attitude is destroying the political left. Homophobia is something far more egregious and oppressive and needs to be genuinely battled for all our sakes. To turn it's battlefield into the equivalent of gluing people's eyelids open and forcing them to watch gay sex until their "attitudes" have been successfully corrected not only annoys people and demonises some who clearly aren't anything to do with the problem. It also does gay guys, and all their genuine problems, a massive disservice "

Bristol

This thread is suffering badly from anaemia.

A lack of irony awareness. Taking seriously posts which are obviously tongue in cheek and not realising.

We could all benefit from being a little less earnest and trying to enjoy ourselves a step opposed to "winning" arguments.

If two men are fooking Eachother and sucking they are gay "

... but if there is a woman involved they are bi.... so a swingers club would be more relevant to their wants.

Wembley

So, yes, in theory everyone should be welcome but in practice, clubs are a business and not on a crusade for equality. They have to cater for the needs of the majority otherwise they will go out of business

I hope that soon enough those clubs that cater to punters who don't want this either change or go out of business, due to people taking their money elsewhere. "

That is the majority of the clubs because the majority of the male clientele, couple or single, is heterosexual

And whilst I think it would be nicer if clubs could manage to allow for every need, the fact of the matter is that is unlikely to happen as their isn't enough demand, if this thread is any kind of an indicator. Nor is there enough space for people, who do not wish to watch Gay sex, to go elsewhere in the club

I like op4f and I think it is an excellent club which I have visited over the last 7-8 years and will continue to visit. I certainly won't be taking my 'money' (I couldn't anyway, as in line with most other swingers clubs, there isn't any entrance charge for women) elsewhere for the simple reason that the current format caters to my needs very well and the 'elsewhere' is Gay clubs which certainly could not cater to my needs

The title of this thread is "Gay/Same Gender play at Straight Clubs +". The responses range from:

1) I love watching Gay sex and will pull up a chair and watch (few)

2) I don't like watching Gay sex and will go elsewhere in the club (some)

3) Gay sex in swingers clubs will put me off and I'd rather go elsewhere (most)

I think the above is pretty much the sentiments one will find in the population at large

For (1), Gay clubs offer such opportunities

For (2 & 3), swingers clubs, In their present format work well

Clubs do not discriminate against bisexual or even Gay men. Most just do not want Gay activities on display as this is what most of their clientele, who are heterosexual, have indicated to them. Most also do not permit 'watersports', 'scat' and other such activities either. There may be clubs which do cater for such activities and people interested in such could visit those venues

By the way, there are lockable rooms in most clubs where couples with bi-males can engage in Gay sex too. And unless one is hell-bent upon flaunting Gay sex in front of everyone, nobody is going to know

Also, some clubs, do advertise bi-nights where Gay sex can take place

In the final analysis, if what you want is to go swimming, don't join a badminton club and then complain about the lack of a pool there