FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Let downs.people who say there coming but never turn uo

Let downs.people who say there coming but never turn uo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any1 else find it annoying when u get let down. Had a couple of these now we're they give u there address and u drive to there house or a hotel etc and no 1 turns up. Boils my piss that does. And don't have the guts to message u back or send u a message telling u there or coming.

Just a waste of a journey TBH

Any women wanna meet inbox me u won't be disppointed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

There are couples and women saying the same thing, op, maybe the vetting process?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are couples and women saying the same thing, op, maybe the vetting process?"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Report them op and block.

Some people get their kicks out of this,or maybe it was a bloke who knows.

Miss

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Any1 else find it annoying when u get let down. Had a couple of these now we're they give u there address and u drive to there house or a hotel etc and no 1 turns up. Boils my piss that does. And don't have the guts to message u back or send u a message telling u there or coming.

Any women wanna meet inbox me u won't be disppointed"

What checks do you do before setting off?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure how you prevent it happening. Maybe mitigate the damage by limiting how far you'll agree to travel.

Phone call, snap, kik, Skype etc to verify they are actually real, limit how far you are willing to travel, never agree to pay for a hotel by yourself (unless you were staying there anyway)

Standard vetting only goes so far but it certainly helps out the fakers!

Make sure they send there number and I ring them. Make sure the address they give me is an actuall address. And make sure there Verified and have verifys

My travel range is about 25/30 miles

don't let it get to you because you know in your head that you showed up

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

We will only ever meet guys at clubs or parties as guys on this site are so unreliable.

Nothing more annoying that's all I can say about the situation if you're not going to meet why arrange what satisfaction do you get from not showing is it the knowledge of thinking someone is there waiting and you're not turning up cos if that's it I don't get it I'd much rather turn up and have the intended meet just my opinion on it

"Make sure they send there number and I ring them. Make sure the address they give me is an actuall address. And make sure there Verified and have verifys "

Social first?

"Nothing more annoying that's all I can say about the situation if you're not going to meet why arrange what satisfaction do you get from not showing is it the knowledge of thinking someone is there waiting and you're not turning up cos if that's it I don't get it I'd much rather turn up and have the intended meet just my opinion on it"

There are a lot of fantasists on this site who will talk the talk but won't walk the walk. That's why I tend to go for people who have been verified a few times, and I always chat to them for quite a while before meeting to get the vibes. Gut instinct too is usually right.

The best excuse I have experienced

"I fell asleep"

"Any1 else find it annoying when u get let down. Had a couple of these now we're they give u there address and u drive to there house or a hotel etc and no 1 turns up. Boils my piss that does. And don't have the guts to message u back or send u a message telling u there or coming.

Please tell me you are not pissing in your kettle and boiling it in rage! XXX

Any women wanna meet inbox me u won't be disppointed"

Many women on here complain about guys,I think it works both ways,too many time wasters on both sides..

we've had it happens once to us and now will only meet people locally to us for that reason

so frustrating

Er the amount of time it takes to prep and dress up - I am not going to forget or forgive that a man couldn't inform me before the time we are meant to meet.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Has happened to us and we had made the mistake of booking hotel first , once bitten twice shy we will only meet single guys at club now , or husband will insist on doing a home visit first to make sure a dress exists and is safe place to play , we will how ever play in hotels when on holiday or visiting different areas

We arrange meets in a local pub 5 minute walk from our house.

If people no show,we aren't out of pocket and are close to home , so we have a drink and think nothing of it.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is why we prefer clubs or parties, if they don't turn up no loss, if we don't click no loss still a good night.

Pluss all the pm ping pong gets annoying

» Add a new message to this topic