FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club visit

Club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of going to Quest in Leeds but am really quite nervous going alone as a young single male who is new to the scene.

Okay I've had this profile a while but I've barely had any meets, but the few I've had have been fantastic!

Now i really want to go to a club but am really nervous about going and don't know what people will think.

Anyway I'd just love a bit of good advice..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are u expecting people to say here...

Either go or don't.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dunno bit of friendly support?

We had our first visit there last night and everyone was very friendly I'm sure you'll be well looked after

By *ed PlanetCouple  over a year ago

Beautiful East Yorkshire

"We had our first visit there last night and everyone was very friendly I'm sure you'll be well looked after"

Maybe arrange to meet with another couple and go together ( safety in numbers !) lol

We're there march 4th

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Do you go to pubs on your own?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Hi mate, I'm the other end of the age spectrum to you, but I only paid my first visit to a club on Friday night (No.3 Chorley). I was apprehensive about going by myself aswell, but once inside, all was fine. Do what I did; don't expect anything to happen, just get yourself inside, try to relax, talk to people, get comfortable with the scene. IF anything happens (it didn't for me), then great, enjoy. If not, the worst you've done is make it easier next time. People will know you're new, and probably won't approach you in case they think they will scare you off

We've been to quest a few times.. it's a great club with friendly people and staff.

I'm sure you'll be fine bud, what's the worst that could happen?

Adam.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm thinking of going to Quest in Leeds but am really quite nervous going alone as a young single male who is new to the scene.

Okay I've had this profile a while but I've barely had any meets, but the few I've had have been fantastic!

Now i really want to go to a club but am really nervous about going and don't know what people will think.

Anyway I'd just love a bit of good advice.."

Don't go to ANY clubs. Ever. Stay home and play X-box.

In the meantime, if anyone needs me, I'll be fucking someone down a club...

Treat it as a house party full of people you know will be horny... But don't go expecting constant sex on tap.

Enjoy the night out and talk to some like minded people like they are people rather than walking sex toys.

Resist the urge to become a wank zombie regardless of how tempting it is!

X

By *nc24funCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Treat it as a house party full of people you know will be horny... But don't go expecting constant sex on tap.

Enjoy the night out and talk to some like minded people like they are people rather than walking sex toys.

Resist the urge to become a wank zombie regardless of how tempting it is!

pmsl nearly choked ..wank zombie ..excellent

X"

We went to Quest on Sunday night and it was awful. Really hostile vibe. It was our first visit no one spoke to us apart from another new guy.Tired smiling but people turned their backs on us

By *ulu99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey, come on the 3rd, we'll talk to you! Probs a bit young to play with though.

"We went to Quest on Sunday night and it was awful. Really hostile vibe. It was our first visit no one spoke to us apart from another new guy.Tired smiling but people turned their backs on us "

What a shame you had a bad experience we were there the night before and everyone was lovely

"I'm thinking of going to Quest in Leeds but am really quite nervous going alone as a young single male who is new to the scene.

So youre looking to go somewhere with the aim of getting naked and hopefully having sex with a woman you've never met before but you're nervous about walking through a door to go to the club?

Put your big girl pants on and deal with it.

"We went to Quest on Sunday night and it was awful. Really hostile vibe. It was our first visit no one spoke to us apart from another new guy.Tired smiling but people turned their backs on us "

We were there the night before too doll and it was a lovely atmosphere.

We have never experienced a hostile environment to be honest.

Bless you! We will speak to anyone even if we don't want to play with them.

Please do try again doll.

Eve x

I totally understand your apprehensions.

I've been to Quest recently and both times weren't great. The atmosphere isn't over friendly, people seem to stay in their own groups and don't mingle, and the staff did say they would show my friend around but never did.

Saying that I would go again, as I'm hoping I attend when there are more sociable people there, but as a single fem, I need to pluck up my courage.

As a couple that play with single guys sometimes. I would say go to the club without thinking your going to get lucky go there thinking of it as a way to make contact if something does happen then it's a bonus. Be yourself talk to people and don't assume just because there friendly and socialble that they want to play. You will get more of a response. What really puts us off is guys who sit in a corner not talking then start to follow others into the play areas with there cock in there hand or try and join in without being invited. Manners as respect to others goes a long way. Even if you don't get to play people will remember you and be more inclined to invite you next time.

Anyway I'd just love a bit of good advice..

So youre looking to go somewhere with the aim of getting naked and hopefully having sex with a woman you've never met before but you're nervous about walking through a door to go to the club?

Put your big girl pants on and deal with it."

Very helpful advice that just what people want in these forums

By *ark_the_sexyMan  over a year ago

Cawood, between Selby and York

Grow some balls man

You never know you might need them

"Grow some balls man

You never know you might need them "

Penrith

"I totally understand your apprehensions.

I've been to Quest recently and both times weren't great. The atmosphere isn't over friendly, people seem to stay in their own groups and don't mingle, and the staff did say they would show my friend around but never did.

Saying that I would go again, as I'm hoping I attend when there are more sociable people there, but as a single fem, I need to pluck up my courage.

"

It's just as daunting for a guy to go to a club by himself, for the first time I mean. My experience wasn't great, but it hasn't put me off going again, only perhaps I'll try a different club ??

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's just as daunting for a guy to go to a club by himself, for the first time I mean. My experience wasn't great, but it hasn't put me off going again, only perhaps I'll try a different club ??"

There are loads of different clubs and what one person/couple loves another will hate.

Definitely try another club, it may just be that you haven't found the right one for you yet.

Penrith

It's just as daunting for a guy to go to a club by himself, for the first time I mean. My experience wasn't great, but it hasn't put me off going again, only perhaps I'll try a different club ??

There are loads of different clubs and what one person/couple loves another will hate.

Definitely try another club, it may just be that you haven't found the right one for you yet."

Cheers!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Quest is fun, little quiet last time we went. The set up is great though.

Beautiful East Yorkshire

We found similar on our first visit, but we blamed it on the night we went, the night before New Year's Eve, so we're giving it a second chance next Saturday, the 4th!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I've heard that some young single men are swamped by hundreds of attractive sex-mad women in such places. If I were you, I'd stay clear of such clubs and go to a pub and have a pint instead

"We went to Quest on Sunday night and it was awful. Really hostile vibe. It was our first visit no one spoke to us apart from another new guy.Tired smiling but people turned their backs on us

We found similar on our first visit, but we blamed it on the night we went, the night before New Year's Eve, so we're giving it a second chance next Saturday, the 4th! "

Well, we hope you have more fun than we did.

Beautiful East Yorkshire

"We went to Quest on Sunday night and it was awful. Really hostile vibe. It was our first visit no one spoke to us apart from another new guy.Tired smiling but people turned their backs on us

We found similar on our first visit, but we blamed it on the night we went, the night before New Year's Eve, so we're giving it a second chance next Saturday, the 4th!

Well, we hope you have more fun than we did. "

Lol, come with us, have fun together, make it a great night!!

Penrith

"

I've heard that some young single men are swamped by hundreds of attractive sex-mad women in such places. If I were you, I'd stay clear of such clubs and go to a pub and have a pint instead "

I think if this was really true (the guys being swamped I mean), there would never be such a thing as 'a quiet night' in a swingers' club

» Add a new message to this topic