FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > dildo kept in arse

dildo kept in arse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently bought a vibrating anal dildo and I am enjoying using it. I really do enjoy the feeling of the dildo in my arse for long periods. Unfortunately, walking around the dildo slips out.

How do I keep it in my arse whilst out shopping etc??

Why -preparation for anal sex with top vers guys

or do I need to buy a different dildo,,?,?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Butt plugs are designed to stay in.

Dildos aren't. If you try to hold it in position you'll run the risk of it slipping out or vanishing in.

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

Get a butt plug - the way to look at this is if it can fall out, it can go in and you'll be in drama.

Make sure the flange on the butt plug is sufficiently large so it's nigh on impossible to 'suck it up'

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Get a butt plug - the way to look at this is if it can fall out, it can go in and you'll be in drama.

Make sure the flange on the butt plug is sufficiently large so it's nigh on impossible to 'suck it up'"

Nearly lost one of those little chrome ones up a girl once, so yes definitely

"Butt plugs are designed to stay in.

Dildos aren't. If you try to hold it in position you'll run the risk of it slipping out or vanishing in. "

Yea could be nasty that

That would be a pain in the ass while shopping

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

If your looking to acclimatise yourself to being stretched then I would suggest an anal plug but my preference would be something with a fairly broad neck section. Personally I would recommend something similar Bondage Corner's, Permanent anal BDSM butt plug (althought this is a bit expensive at the moment) or Steel Pleasures' anal stretching plug (and a stopper).

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"I have recently bought a vibrating anal dildo and I am enjoying using it. I really do enjoy the feeling of the dildo in my arse for long periods. Unfortunately, walking around the dildo slips out.

or do I need to buy a different dildo,,?,?"

Why do u want to keep it there ?

"I have recently bought a vibrating anal dildo and I am enjoying using it. I really do enjoy the feeling of the dildo in my arse for long periods. Unfortunately, walking around the dildo slips out.

or do I need to buy a different dildo,,?,?

Why do u want to keep it there ? "

I assume he enjoys the feeling of it while walking about.

Good God man that's crazy...you know it can go ALL THE WAY UP- the rectum can 'gulp' and into the bowel it goes - surgery time. Get a PROPER butt plug. Sounds to me like you are enjoying having something up there but it won't prepare you for anal sex any better than time spent SAFELY at home...choose a set of plugs (love honey do a discount on here - a set a five hard plastic plugs with a small hole at the tip so it avoids air push into you. The Base is wide all the way although the 'flange' is a little small I think. Anyway...these will keep you open . You can ream yourself open to train the muscles...doesn't need to be held open all the time. Your method will only work if you plan on walking round with the guy in you walking behind you ...

Be safe!

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Use an anal hook impossible to lose

Thank you for your many advice tips ---- will certainly look at lovehoney site for the butt plugs.

Yes I have a virgin tight arse and want to experience the pleasure when being fucked

I have enjoyed fucking many guys who have said they like being fucked with my cock

Hence what am I missing??.

XXxX

There is a book available on amazon..the title of which is something like 'the no pain no stain guide to anal sex' - not only is it informative but it's also absolutely hilarious. There is also 'anal pleasure and health' which is excellent but more textbook style but goes into detail

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Lovehoney have a good book on anal sex.

I enjoy the feeling of having it in my arse and preparing to be fucked by a guy xzz

Yes i do it is a lovely feeling xzz

Many thanks for your advice tips Will certainly follow up on details And report back!!!

You really need a butt plug with a flared based.

Please consider a body safe material, such as silicone, glass or steel. Jelly,PVC,TPR and 'life like' sex toys are porous, therefore all bacteria will stay there, no matter how much you cleat them. They also melt. Avoid Doc Johnson/Pipe Dream, their products are mass produced with grim materials that are full of chemicals and stink. May cause a reaction to your body.

Get some tight boxers or briefs but the butt plug is your best bet

put a ring of glue around your dildo at the point it's at it's ideal depth, place it in, sit down for however long the manufacturers instructions on the glue says it takes to set (go for something fast acting like super glue to avoid a numb bum) and hey presto, butt plug life hack

» Add a new message to this topic