FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BCambs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Hello!

So after two children and getting past 30 my breasts aren't what they once were.

So I am thinking about doing something about it.

I have C cup boobs and don't want them much bigger just fuller, maybe a D or DD.

I haven't ever touched or played with boosted boobs so would be very interested in chatting to someone that has them or has some input on the subject.

Thanks,

A.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best decision I've ever made! Ask any questions you have!

H xx

"The best decision I've ever made! Ask any questions you have!

H xx"

Ditto!

Eve x

I like mine

Biggleswade

"I like mine "

Yours are lovely, just like I was thinking, just a bit more ckevage than I have now.

"I like mine

Yours are lovely, just like I was thinking, just a bit more ckevage than I have now."

Aww thank you.

I've had them done many years and if I'm honest I wish I'd have waited until I'd had kids to have them done.

They need replacing and lifting but I'm not keen on the anchor scar to achieve this.

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Just had my implants removed because one had split. Had them for 11 yrs 8 months. I haven't had them replaced as there is the chance the same could happen again. I noticed something wrong last year but I suspect the damage occurred a few years ago

Biggleswade

"Just had my implants removed because one had split. Had them for 11 yrs 8 months. I haven't had them replaced as there is the chance the same could happen again. I noticed something wrong last year but I suspect the damage occurred a few years ago"

From what I have read implants should be replaced every eight to ten years.

"Just had my implants removed because one had split. Had them for 11 yrs 8 months. I haven't had them replaced as there is the chance the same could happen again. I noticed something wrong last year but I suspect the damage occurred a few years ago

From what I have read implants should be replaced every eight to ten years."

Not true. The new ones can last as long as your body handles them.

H x

Best 40th birthday pressie to myself I could have thought of. Love mine. On a practical note, do lots and lots of research.

"Best 40th birthday pressie to myself I could have thought of. Love mine. On a practical note, do lots and lots of research. "

And see lots of surgeons because you'll find some you don't like and some you love. My doctor was the nicest guy and I really did trust him to sort mine out.

H x

Love mine.

"Best 40th birthday pressie to myself I could have thought of. Love mine. On a practical note, do lots and lots of research.

And see lots of surgeons because you'll find some you don't like and some you love. My doctor was the nicest guy and I really did trust him to sort mine out.

H x"

Yes! I had consultations at several clinics before deciding on one and then I saw several of their surgeons before finding one I trusted.

It makes so much difference!

Eve. X

By * O .TV/TS  over a year ago

watford

Smoking also is a definite NO apparently.

I'm looking to have small implants myself, I'm AA ATM and only want to go to B or C at most. I'd chosen a nice surgeon but he now can't undertake till the end of the year, any suggestions would be really welcome. Candy x x

My wife went from c cup.and now 34 g.fantastic. Gave her even more confidence

Fakes look good under the clothes.

Fair enough, women become more confident, while TSs start to believe that they are true females.

Otherwise, when you grope them, they feel fake, as they are.

OP, your boobs aren't bad, if you were to take my advice, keep them natural.

It's unnatural to insert stuff in your body when not needed, even if you were to discount all the complications that may follow.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

I had a lift plus implants. I just wanted them lifted but there wasn't enough breast tissue for them to be full enough.

I'm so much happier and scarring is so faint you hardly see it at all.

Good luck with whatever you decide xxx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I got under the muscle implants 12 years ago and they gave me a lot more confidence and without a doubt the best decision I made.

Happy to ask any questions you might have.

What ever you do.

Research.

And if u see a nice pair or no someone whos had surgery. Ask who there constultant was.

Goid luck x

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Fakes look good under the clothes.

Fair enough, women become more confident, while TSs start to believe that they are true females.

It's unnatural to insert stuff in your body when not needed, even if you were to discount all the complications that may follow.

"

"

Women don't have them done so they feel nicer for men to grope.

H x

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Don't have them myself, but I know plenty of woman who have had them. Most companies offer free consultations so go to as many as you can. Don't be fooled by those offering you a discount if you book today. But do pay special attention to aftercare. See how they dealt with ladies who had PIP implants. You would be surprised how a lot of the well known ones didn't look after their patients.

I have seen lots. Fake looking and quite natural. But remember they can only enlarge what you have, so your breasts will stay a similar shape, just bigger. Uplifts yes leave a bigger scar, but if you look after yourself and go to a good surgeon, it is minimal and the results are amazing.

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Most companies offer free consultations so go to as many as you can.

"

Don't just go to the usual chain companies that offer free consultations. The best consultations i went to were not chain companies but specific surgeons and cost £50 and £200 (refundable if you do go through with surgery with them). But the advice, care and time they spent with me was worth every penny and leagues above the chain companies surgeons/sales talk.

Ive sampled a few womens breasts with implants.

And what ive found is how they feel varies alot.

Most I could feel the implant inside and even the shape of it as a foreign object which it obviously is.

But a few had implants that were neigh on imppossible to tell thd difference by feel.

I think alot depends where the implant is placed? IE under neath the muscle of above and the type and shape of the implants.

Also alot has to do with how thick the skin is on your boobs to start with?

As if you have thin skin then maybe you would feel the implant more ?

Best advice is to research thd surgeons and their work as much as possible and look for genuine feedback from patients and not be hoodwinked by the fake marketing brochures and photos as these are misleading.

Recommendations from former patients is the key here as they will give you an honest and unbiased opinion of their surgeon and his work.

Also make sure the surgeons qualifications are outstanding.

Following x

Mine are being done 24th march ! Really frightened !

"

It didn't stop you from winking me off the back of the thread?

People are always surprises when I say mine are fake and they feel real too. They are super squishy and bouncy.

As H from enticed said, funnily enough, we don't consider the groping factor when we get them done. We get them done for ourselves.

Eve.

People are always surprises when I say mine are fake and they feel real too. They are super squishy and bouncy.

As H from enticed said, funnily enough, we don't consider the groping factor when we get them done. We get them done for ourselves.

Eve."

As a fellow faker, people are constantly surprised that The Twins aren't all natural. They bounce, squish and generally jiggle about very convincingly. Also, the 'grope factor' didn't feature in my decision making process. I got them for me. The fact that some very nice people appreciate them too is a bonus.

It really depends on why you want them done?

It's major surgery with a long recovery time.

I've looked into it myself as a confidence boost but to be honest I think I'll stick with what I have for now.

They're expensive plus because my job is quite manual, I would have to have a lot of time off which I can't do.

If I won the lotto, no probs.

Just one more thing, expectation.... Just because someone else's look good doesn't mean yours will turn out the same even with the same surgeon. They're are a lot of factors to consider.

Some lovely ones on here but I've also seen some hideous ones with nipples all out of shape etc.

Good luck with whatever you decide op.

it depends on if you want to spend that amount of money and to be truefull theres noting wrong with your boobs ther perfect

I (the male) was going to refrain from adding to the forum posts publicly but what the hell..... I prefer to see natural breasts even if they are not the ideal, perfect appearance. The enhancements tend to look false even when there is just the cleavage showing. They tend to look as false as a false tan or hair extensions or false nails.

"Mine are being done 24th march ! Really frightened ! "

Good luck! It will be the best decision you make appearance and confidence wise!

H xx

I have also had 2 children and a C cup.

I would love them to be fuller but really not keen on the feel of false breasts.

If you have any way of copping a feel of someone else's first.. I highly recommend it lol

"I (the male) was going to refrain from adding to the forum posts publicly but what the hell..... I prefer to see natural breasts even if they are not the ideal, perfect appearance. The enhancements tend to look false even when there is just the cleavage showing. They tend to look as false as a false tan or hair extensions or false nails.

"

Who gives a fuck? It's not about what the men think as we have explained above. It really pisses me off when men think they know best when it comes to a woman's body. No one on this thread is looking for a mans approval when it comes to boobs.

Rant over.

H x

I didn't say ignorant people like you need to take notice.

Not all fake tits feel fake.

Go to multiple surgeons and get lots of opinions.

Make sure that you keep at least twice as much as the surgery cost in the bank for the rest of your life in case anything goes wrong with them.

"I (the male) was going to refrain from adding to the forum posts publicly but what the hell..... I prefer to see natural breasts even if they are not the ideal, perfect appearance. The enhancements tend to look false even when there is just the cleavage showing. They tend to look as false as a false tan or hair extensions or false nails.

"

Fairly sure she doesn't give a fuck about your opinions of what you personally think is nice for a woman to have.

Also - nobody knows my hair extensions and nails are false.

"Hello!

So after two children and getting past 30 my breasts aren't what they once were.

I have C cup boobs and don't want them much bigger just fuller, maybe a D or DD.

I haven't ever touched or played with boosted boobs so would be very interested in chatting to someone that has them or has some input on the subject.

Thanks,

A."

About 10 years ago I was in the exact same position as you. Eventually I had them done (just a boost of a cup size) and I can tell you it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I looked better, felt better about myself, and started buying bodycon dresses by the dozen. lol. It helps a lot that my husband loves them, and I really don't give a damn about any other man's (or woman's) opinion.

Fairly sure she doesn't give a fuck about your opinions of what you personally think is nice for a woman to have.

Also - nobody knows my hair extensions and nails are false."

You're right. She probably doesn't give a fuck, just like many women. Funnily enough, it's not about how much the men like them. Sigh

H x

Just think they would never look like Window Cleaners pockets again.

Good luck

Changed my life! Improved my confidence and thus are sex life as a whole. H xx

Surrey

"Ive sampled a few womens breasts with implants.

Most I could feel the implant inside and even the shape of it as a foreign object which it obviously is.

But a few had implants that were neigh on imppossible to tell thd difference by feel.

I think alot depends where the implant is placed? IE under neath the muscle of above and the type and shape of the implants.

Best advice is to research thd surgeons and their work as much as possible and look for genuine feedback from patients and not be hoodwinked by the fake marketing brochures and photos as these are misleading.

Recommendations from former patients is the key here as they will give you an honest and unbiased opinion of their surgeon and his work.

Also make sure the surgeons qualifications are outstanding."

I think you make some good points. Although I suspect very few women consider how they feel to someone else a high priority lol. I couldn't give a stuff! It was all about me not my partner xx

Also make sure the surgeons qualifications are outstanding.

I think you make some good points. Although I suspect very few women consider how they feel to someone else a high priority lol. I couldn't give a stuff! It was all about me not my partner xx"

Lol and that how it should be xx

Surrey

"It really depends on why you want them done?

It's major surgery with a long recovery time.

I've looked into it myself as a confidence boost but to be honest I think I'll stick with what I have for now.

They're expensive plus because my job is quite manual, I would have to have a lot of time off which I can't do.

If I won the lotto, no probs.

Just one more thing, expectation.... Just because someone else's look good doesn't mean yours will turn out the same even with the same surgeon. They're are a lot of factors to consider.

Some lovely ones on here but I've also seen some hideous ones with nipples all out of shape etc.

Good luck with whatever you decide op."

I agree a 'lift' is more intrusive than just implants even so my recovery time was a week tops for me! I had a lift plus implants. I'm lucky in that I have an office job, and I'm also a positive thinker... and I 'get on with it' so went back to work quickly no problem!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I prefer being natural....even at my age

Lot of women saying they don't care what men think. I guess I'm a bit different. I thought about having mine done, although have since changed my mind for various reasons. But I was very interested in what men would think - whether men would like the look and feel. Not the only factor, but a very important factor for me, and sufficiently important for it to influence a decision.

"Lot of women saying they don't care what men think. I guess I'm a bit different. I thought about having mine done, although have since changed my mind for various reasons. But I was very interested in what men would think - whether men would like the look and feel. Not the only factor, but a very important factor for me, and sufficiently important for it to influence a decision. "

I think the difference is - I do not think that most men would think the same way, because I give 'men' more credit than being a homogenous hive mind.

It's likely that every man (and woman) I've ever had sex with would have a completely different opinion on enhanced breasts. I suspect most of them would be of the opinion 'whatever makes you happy' with a few outliers who think they've never felt a 'natural' sex of enhanced breasts and that they all feel fake (of course - not all women with implants will tell you that they have them).

"Lot of women saying they don't care what men think. I guess I'm a bit different. I thought about having mine done, although have since changed my mind for various reasons. But I was very interested in what men would think - whether men would like the look and feel. Not the only factor, but a very important factor for me, and sufficiently important for it to influence a decision.

I think the difference is - I do not think that most men would think the same way, because I give 'men' more credit than being a homogenous hive mind.

It's likely that every man (and woman) I've ever had sex with would have a completely different opinion on enhanced breasts. I suspect most of them would be of the opinion 'whatever makes you happy' with a few outliers who think they've never felt a 'natural' sex of enhanced breasts and that they all feel fake (of course - not all women with implants will tell you that they have them)."

No it's not that I think that all men think the same. Far from it. It's just that whatever I do to enhance myself sexually I will always hope that the majority of men will like it. For me it was my decision to get my nipples pierced, which I did for sexual reasons. I'm sure there are some men who haven't been keen but are too polite to say so, and some who are indifferent, and it's not possible to please everyone. But my thought process was to do something to myself that others are likely to find sexy. If I were to find out that the majority of men I choose to play with found my nipple piercings a turn-off I would remove my piercings. This is where I am aware that I am different, in that I don't do things necessarily only to please myself. If I had decided to go ahead with breast implants, my primary thought process would be whether others found me sexier with implants. But of course I don't for one minute think that everybody will have an identical view.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I guess it depends on the reason behind it.

If it is for increasing sexual attractiveness, then other peoples opinions will matter.

If it's to make you feel more comfortable in your own body then others opinions won't.

A bit like wearing a figure hugging dress. Some do it so they will be successful in pulling or flirting. Others do it so they like what they see in the mirror.

H x"

The OP specifically asked how augmented breasts feel, so obviously it is a concern or consideration for her.

You and others are very keen to say you had the operation for yourselves and not to please men/others. But where did the aesthetic ideals you aimed for come from? Where does the confidence boost come from? How can having bigger, fuller or perkier breasts be so important in a woman's life?

H x

The OP specifically asked how augmented breasts feel, so obviously it is a concern or consideration for her.

You and others are very keen to say you had the operation for yourselves and not to please men/others. But where did the aesthetic ideals you aimed for come from? Where does the confidence boost come from? How can having bigger, fuller or perkier breasts be so important in a woman's life?"

Because I don't hate my body anymore. When I had small boobs I did and I wanted to change that. Not for men but for me because I knew I would love myself more and that's what is important in my opinion.

H x

H x

You and others are very keen to say you had the operation for yourselves and not to please men/others. But where did the aesthetic ideals you aimed for come from? Where does the confidence boost come from? How can having bigger, fuller or perkier breasts be so important in a woman's life?

Because I don't hate my body anymore. When I had small boobs I did and I wanted to change that. Not for men but for me because I knew I would love myself more and that's what is important in my opinion.

H x"

Its great that some women do this for themselves and themselves only. But I don't think it's accurate to say women dont consider how the breasts feel or whether others will like them. There will be many reasons why different women will consider this operation, and when I was considering it I certainly put thought into whether they would feel the same or whether others might find me sexier with larger breasts.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Met a woman who paid 8k for hers and had an insurance with them that should she lose weight (or her shape alter or something), they would re-do them for free. There were no scars and until she told me I thought they were real. She invited me to look for the scars and I couldn't see a one. I think they went in from her belly button if I remember right.. But they felt and moved entirely real.

H x

H x"

What was hateful about having small boobs?

Surrey

H x

You and others are very keen to say you had the operation for yourselves and not to please men/others. But where did the aesthetic ideals you aimed for come from? Where does the confidence boost come from? How can having bigger, fuller or perkier breasts be so important in a woman's life?"

I interpreted it that 'she' hadn't felt any... which meant it was important to her how they felt to her... not her fella x

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I'm a big fan of the enhanced look.

H x

H x

What was hateful about having small boobs?"

They weren't perfect for me and I hated my body because of it. Nothing is bad with smaller boobs. But I hated mine. X

Eve."

What's wrong in winking a good looking couple? Fake boobs or not. Your bum seem all natural

H x"

Speak for yourself. Women have them for a variety of reasons. 100 women may have 1001 reasons.

Eve.

As a fellow faker, people are constantly surprised that The Twins aren't all natural. They bounce, squish and generally jiggle about very convincingly. Also, the 'grope factor' didn't feature in my decision making process. I got them for me. The fact that some very nice people appreciate them too is a bonus. "

I'd be surprised to meet a single person who may be 'surprised' to find out where the volume comes in your twins.

It's ones body and what you do with it, is down to you. Whether for yourself, for others, for your job or whatever your reasons, you make your choice, you are going to live with it.

No one can decide for you. Best of luck, OP!

tempting cleavage

Eve.

As a fellow faker, people are constantly surprised that The Twins aren't all natural. They bounce, squish and generally jiggle about very convincingly. Also, the 'grope factor' didn't feature in my decision making process. I got them for me. The fact that some very nice people appreciate them too is a bonus.

I'd be surprised to meet a single person who may be 'surprised' to find out where the volume comes in your twins."

I assure you, and believe me I too am more than a little surprised, lots don't realise they're all bought and paid for. Frequently.

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

Personally, I prefer smaller boobs and I'm not a fan at all of cosmetic surgery. At the end of the day, it's your call and I def seem to be in the minority here.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I can't say from personal experience but a friend had breast reduction surgery and she has small implants to maintain shape, etc. She looks natural; can't say what they feel like though

She did tell me that the implants will need changing every 15 years; I guess that is better than my car which needs an oil change every year

Eve.

I'd be surprised to meet a single person who may be 'surprised' to find out where the volume comes in your twins.

I assure you, and believe me I too am more than a little surprised, lots don't realise they're all bought and paid for. Frequently. "

Same here! They also jiggle, bounce and squeeze as well as any natural boobs.

Not sure anyone can say that fake breasts don't feel as good unless they have squeezed a hell of alot of pairs.

Eve x

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

I had mine 17 years ago and still fine x

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"Hello!

Thanks,

A."

No good asking me

Mine are real

My moobs are natural so I can't say anything on the procedure, but my opinion is enhanced books are nicer to look at but natural feel nicer.

It's your choice O.P if you feel they will make you feel better about yourself then get them done.

Some people will prefer them some won't but it's your body and there for your enjoyment before anyone else's.

Boobs not books. I just got a new phone and auto correct is going into overdrive.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Love mine.

Hated everything about them before.

Would have them done again and go bigger if I could afford it

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

I want to downsize

Big booobs hurt my neck and back

Cant get comfortable in bed

"Love mine.

Would have them done again and go bigger if I could afford it "

Me too and I'm only 7 weeks along! Haha

H x

Kent

"Love mine.

Would have them done again and go bigger if I could afford it

Me too and I'm only 7 weeks along! Haha

H x"

They'll change loads yet as they settle into the pockets. X

I have always wanted mine done but will wait till I finish having kids I just worry about the pain

"I have always wanted mine done but will wait till I finish having kids I just worry about the pain"

I had zero pain. But everyone's different. In fact the only pain I had was when I bumped them by accident and that fucking needle in my hand at the doctors haha

H x

"I have always wanted mine done but will wait till I finish having kids I just worry about the pain

I had zero pain. But everyone's different. In fact the only pain I had was when I bumped them by accident and that fucking needle in my hand at the doctors haha

H x"

Sorry to be personal did you have the under the muscle or above?

Kent

"I have always wanted mine done but will wait till I finish having kids I just worry about the pain

H x

Sorry to be personal did you have the under the muscle or above? "

Mine were under and I couldn't lift my arms up and has trouble getting out of bed for about a week. You don't realise how much you use your chest muscles for till they are really sore.

H x

Mine were under and I couldn't lift my arms up and has trouble getting out of bed for about a week. You don't realise how much you use your chest muscles for till they are really sore. "

That's why I thought get kids out the way first otherwise I won't be able to pick them up yours look amazing by the way xx

Kent

H x

Mine were under and I couldn't lift my arms up and has trouble getting out of bed for about a week. You don't realise how much you use your chest muscles for till they are really sore.

That's why I thought get kids out the way first otherwise I won't be able to pick them up yours look amazing by the way xx"

Struggled to get dressed and brush my hair...was a bit of a pain in the arse! But worth it.

I was a real baby and was in so much pain for weeks.

Adam pretty much did everything for me. My pain Meds made me sick too.

Eve. X

"I was a real baby and was in so much pain for weeks.

Adam pretty much did everything for me. My pain Meds made me sick too.

Eve. X"

Yours look great too. It is the pain I am worried about and I am so independant I would struggle to let Mr do anything for me.

You might want to read a book called psycho-cybernetics by maxwell maltz.

It was written in the 1960's by a plastic surgeon and has been a best seller in the self-help section ever since.

It's about self Image.

Have PM you.

Def do your research and make sure you communicate well with your surgeon/consultant.

Im def getting mine done in a few years, always hated my tiny boobs haha (but weirdly i love small boobs on other girls!)

Ive only felt one fake boob and i wouldnt have known any difference to be honest lol

Ive been researching surgeons for a while and think dr adrian richards in London will be my choice, but will make a decision when i get the consults out of the way

H x

Sorry to be personal did you have the under the muscle or above? "

Babe that's not personal at all! But I had overs x

They only do unders if you have hardly any breast tissue. I think my doctor said I had to have a minimum of three centimetres what ever that means!

H x

By *itten316Woman  over a year ago

Queens Park, LONDON

Also make sure the surgeons qualifications are outstanding."

This is exactly what I did & was worth it ten fold. I love mine & don't regret it at all. In fact it was the best thing I ever did & only regret not doing it sooner!

"

What was this guy on???

You pay thousands for boobs and pounds for tan/lashes/nails. No comparison at all. Dope!

» Add a new message to this topic