FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To shave or not to shave

To shave or not to shave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arneygumble OP   Man  over a year ago

Catcliffe

Ladies im quite a hairy chap all over and was wondering what ladies thoughts were about shaving..the groin area? If so how much do I take off or trim or is there somewhere a bloke can go to get it done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh crikey.. just trim it with your hair clippers

By *arneygumble OP   Man  over a year ago

Catcliffe

Its like being 15 again do I dont I. Electronic or wet. Cant you remember the first time you did yours?

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Personally, I can't stand hairy tackle. Giving a bj to a hairy cock is awful. Nicely shaved cock and balls with trimmed pubes are ideal in my mind. Don't mind hairy chests etc

Truthfully, we don't even reply to messages where guys show pics of untrimmed pubes and hairy tackle. Ask yourself, would YOU want to go down on an unkempt, hairy fanny?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Personally, I can't stand hairy tackle. Giving a bj to a hairy cock is awful. Nicely shaved cock and balls with trimmed pubes are ideal in my mind. Don't mind hairy chests etc

Truthfully, we don't even reply to messages where guys show pics of untrimmed pubes and hairy tackle. Ask yourself, would YOU want to go down on an unkempt, hairy fanny? "

No

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I use No.3 blade on a standard set of hair clippers, once a week, and then wet shave the base of my cock every other day. I accepted this into my normal personal grooming regime some time ago, and now don't think twice about it. Always use some non-scented body lotion around my pubic area to keep things soft and silky I'm not the world's most hairy guy though, and the hairs I have are close to my natural skin tone, so in photos I may appear more shaven than I am for real lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Personally, I can't stand hairy tackle. Giving a bj to a hairy cock is awful. Nicely shaved cock and balls with trimmed pubes are ideal in my mind. Don't mind hairy chests etc

Truthfully, we don't even reply to messages where guys show pics of untrimmed pubes and hairy tackle. Ask yourself, would YOU want to go down on an unkempt, hairy fanny? "

There are plenty of men who enjoy that and plenty of women who prefer men to choose how they want to be.

Shave and trim.....it always brings tears to the eye to pull out a pube while removing a condom !......

Keep pubes trimmed short and cock & balls shaved.

I use beard clippers on my pubes and wet shaved my tackle in the shower.

There's nothing nice than a silky soft bag of fruit!

Fully shaved and you end up looking pre-pubescent or a Christmas Turkey!

Shaving is always a nicer feel i find. Its amazing the sensations! I recommend anyone who hasnt tried it to at least have a go and see. It certainly looks more appealing and tidy, but its more about the feel!!

» Add a new message to this topic