FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help and advice with messages

Help and advice with messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if people could share some tips for things to put in first message i get some replys but wanting more also any advice on my profile would be helpful too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try composing a decent message not a one liner or a copy and paste unless you make it look personal lol xx

Try just saying something like "hi I came across your profile and it caught my eye and would love the opportunity to chat,thankyou for taking the time to read this" x

Or something to that effect lol

Just don't demand things and don't ooze desperation xx

Hope this helps xx

We get hundreds of posts that just say "hi", "how's yous?" or "fancy a meet?" They just don't grab attention or capture anyone's imagination.

Guys who compliment Penny on her body (in more poetic, less explicit ways), tell us a bit about themselves, make us laugh, whilst at the same time, show they are intelligent, compassionate, respectful and trustworthy tend to get the best response from her.

Probably only 1 in 10 guys bother to write as much as a whole paragraph and only 1 in 100 stand out as having anything interesting to say that captures the imagination.

"We get hundreds of posts that just say "hi", "how's yous?" or "fancy a meet?" They just don't grab attention or capture anyone's imagination.

Guys who compliment Penny on her body (in more poetic, less explicit ways), tell us a bit about themselves, make us laugh, whilst at the same time, show they are intelligent, compassionate, respectful and trustworthy tend to get the best response from her.

Probably only 1 in 10 guys bother to write as much as a whole paragraph and only 1 in 100 stand out as having anything interesting to say that captures the imagination."

Very good advice.

"Try composing a decent message not a one liner or a copy and paste unless you make it look personal lol xx

Try just saying something like "hi I came across your profile and it caught my eye and would love the opportunity to chat,thankyou for taking the time to read this" x

Hope this helps xx

"

Personally I wouldn't reply to this message as it doesn't ask anything and a reply doesn't come natural.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whatever the message is that we receive we look at the profile. This is what makes us decide to reply or not. If someone sends a speculative 'hi' and their profile is good and it seems they have similar requirements to us we respond. If someone sends a lengthy missive but their profile shows they want different things to us or is poor we don't respond positively.

As my mum says ' there's more than one way to skin a cat '

"Try composing a decent message not a one liner or a copy and paste unless you make it look personal lol xx

Hope this helps xx

Personally I wouldn't reply to this message as it doesn't ask anything and a reply doesn't come natural.

"

I agree with this as I wouldn't know how to respond. but then again all I have had today is the dull "how was your weekend" and then I reply that I worked all weekend, then it's asking what I do and what my plans are for today? do not make a woman few like she's being interrogated by asking just question after question. be imaginative and show some personality.

I wouldn't worry OP, every message we send observes any rules the recipient has in place, is thoughtful witty and respectful...and yet...

With the exception of one (yes one) all were deleted, most not even read.

The majority of users assume that

- a couples profile is a guy

- a single man profile is a cheat

- a single woman profile is a guy

My advice, go to socials and don't rely on pm's to meet as you'll just get frustrated.

Good luck

Her

Your profile screams please give me experiences...like you see fab as some kind of service where we are all waiting to offer ourselves to you

Its not

Wait until you actually have something to say. Generic "hi I noticed your profile" are 10 a penny x

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Whatever the message is that we receive we look at the profile. This is what makes us decide to reply or not. If someone sends a speculative 'hi' and their profile is good and it seems they have similar requirements to us we respond. If someone sends a lengthy missive but their profile shows they want different things to us or is poor we don't respond positively.

As my mum says ' there's more than one way to skin a cat '"

Totally this. It's a pity when someone makes such an effort on a message but their profile isn't what we are looking for.

By *lovebustyladiesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

But isnt the art a conversation a ice breaker as in good morning how are you? Its up to the other person to reply and how that reply goes is how the conversation will span out..... its not dull its a opening statement think of the last time u went out somewhere to buy a car when the sales guy approaches he will say hello wonderful day not hiya mate u got a hot wife can i bang er out the back ...... or do i go to the wrong car dealers lol

You must type 'Fancy a Fuck' and send lots of pictures of your cock.......

All joking aside, I wouldn't worry yourself. I send a message then delete it, that way I don't know if they read it or delete it, if I get a reply...go from there

By *lovebustyladiesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hope this helps xx

I agree with this as I wouldn't know how to respond. but then again all I have had today is the dull "how was your weekend" and then I reply that I worked all weekend, then it's asking what I do and what my plans are for today? do not make a woman few like she's being interrogated by asking just question after question. be imaginative and show some personality. "

see this is when a chat get dull n boring eomen like talking about themselves i can ask upteen number or questions before shes even asked what my name is or where im from.... a good conversation will flow not sound like om trying to interigate her and there are women on here and other places who cant actually hold a conversation.....

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"But isnt the art a conversation a ice breaker as in good morning how are you? Its up to the other person to reply and how that reply goes is how the conversation will span out..... its not dull its a opening statement think of the last time u went out somewhere to buy a car when the sales guy approaches he will say hello wonderful day not hiya mate u got a hot wife can i bang er out the back ...... or do i go to the wrong car dealers lol"

An opener like "good morning" etc may work well out in the real world but it simply isn't enough on Fab.

In the real world you have non verbal communication too - eye contact, a smile, body language. Your communication is more than just the words you say.

On fab you don't have any of this. The only tools you have are your profile and that first message. Just saying good morning isn't enough to catch someones eye. You need to make your profile the best you possibly can and use your first message to best effect.

Its hard work on here but worth it if you are prepared to make the effort.

By *ulu99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I tend to delete the 'hey' etc messages as they're probably sending them to loads of people hoping to catch one. Our profile says to send a face pic so if there isn't one attached then it's a pretty good sign they haven't even read it.

However, my partner does exactly the same and sends out 'hey' to the men he messages! Drives me mad.

"I tend to delete the 'hey' etc messages as they're probably sending them to loads of people hoping to catch one. Our profile says to send a face pic so if there isn't one attached then it's a pretty good sign they haven't even read it.

However, my partner does exactly the same and sends out 'hey' to the men he messages! Drives me mad."

Question - if the profile (like ours) is full of face pics would you still need one attached?

By *ulu99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Question - if the profile (like ours) is full of face pics would you still need one attached?"

No. I always look at their profiles just in case it's a really hottie!

» Add a new message to this topic