FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dumped

Dumped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So today I got dumped by my 'friends with benefits club buddy' for something I didn't do.

I'm kinda gutted to say the least. Not just due to the false accusations on my otherwise good character.. but I actually cared. What do I do now?

What have u done in this situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"So today I got dumped by my 'friends with benefits club buddy' for something I didn't do.

I'm kinda gutted to say the least. Not just due to the false accusations on my otherwise good character.. but I actually cared. What do I do now?

What have u done in this situation?"

Move on and find another one, if it hurts too much block him on here as well. Sorry to hear and hope you're ok xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are probably better off without you

"They are probably better off without you"

Well obvs they think that

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I am sorry to hear that, and it's even worse that you didn't do it and they don't believe you.

I have no idea what the situation is but I do hope that it works itself out in the best possible way for you.

Life can be very frustrating and upsetting sometimes. Things do feel better over time.

"They are probably better off without you

Well obvs they think that "

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking bad

"They are probably better off without you"

Charming!

Pick yourself up and move on. Its the nature of the fuck buddy beast. It's not meant to last forever.

Pick yourself up and move on. Its the nature of the fuck buddy beast. It's not meant to last forever.

"So today I got dumped by my 'friends with benefits club buddy' for something I didn't do.

Have you spoken to them about how you're feeling? X

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking bad"

I think OP is asking for advice not for people to make nasty comments as she is clearly upset enough to post it on here

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking bad"

I predict a glittering career ahead of you in the Diplomatic Corps.......

That's unnecessary.

OP - misunderstandings happen often in this lifestyle, if he isn't up for discussion then perhaps you had a lucky escape. Plenty more guys out there xx

I recently got dumped by a fwb for no apparent reasons. He just stopped messaging me completely and I just can't figure out why. I would have liked a proper closure but I just have to accept it and move on. People just come and go, I guess.

I waited for the lies to be found out.. but i wont say it hasn't affected me. I am loads more unsure of myself now. Just don't hide like I did... x

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking

bad"

What I think he means is is the unicorn thing on here, that female fbs, or fwbs are so rare, that for her to have been dropped or 'dumped' then for them it must have been really bad for them to have let her go, or thought she did something really bad

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Tried to tell your side and the truth, but if the other party has their mind made up, which happened in my case, there's no going back sadly. Take time out if you're hurt then look for someone new to focus on.

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking

bad

What I think he means is is the unicorn thing on here, that female fbs, or fwbs are so rare, that for her to have been dropped or 'dumped' then for them it must have been really bad for them to have let her go, or thought she did something really bad"

I didn't do anything. He thought I lied about where I was. That's all. If you ask me the whole thing was an excuse to drop me rather than having the balls to just say he wanted to move on.

Nevermind. Thanks for your comments.

It sucks if it's over some lies or a misunderstanding

But still these friendships I keep reading about are based on sex primarily. It's not much of a foundation for true friendship so it doesn't surprise me at all that people involved in them get dropped so easily

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I was dropped by a fwb after a 9 year relationship. I found I had a lot more free time to have fun in afterwards.

bad

What I think he means is is the unicorn thing on here, that female fbs, or fwbs are so rare, that for her to have been dropped or 'dumped' then for them it must have been really bad for them to have let her go, or thought she did something really bad

I didn't do anything. He thought I lied about where I was. That's all. If you ask me the whole thing was an excuse to drop me rather than having the balls to just say he wanted to move on.

Nevermind. Thanks for your comments. "

His loss. Chin up girl. It's hard I know but sounds like he did you a favour. Onwards and upwards! X

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Am I the only one who read "dumped by fuck buddy for something I didn't do" and immediately thought that the thing she didn't do was "anal"?

Sorry for making light of your situation OP but seeing as I wasn't the one making the most insensitive comment on this thread I couldn't resist it.

We all pretend this is casual but deep down we all know some feelings are involved and that we can still be hurt a little here from time to time. But like so much on this site, the good out ways the bad.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Block him do you don't have to see any of his status updates or future veris

Xx

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Yes I totally agree.. some guys just don't kno a good thing until it's gone.. block and move on babe.. there are 100's to take his place willingly too.. good luck x

bad

I wouldn't want a FWB that felt my whereabouts when not with them were their business or who clearly has trust issues

bad

What I think he means is is the unicorn thing on here, that female fbs, or fwbs are so rare, that for her to have been dropped or 'dumped' then for them it must have been really bad for them to have let her go, or thought she did something really bad"

or he as found someone else he thinks is better and instead of the truth uses a excuse to dump the op. But then it will always be down to the female because guys are never shallow are they. Male half replying

fwb is always difficult, ive had this very situation and you just have to let go...you have to figure if they dont know you well enough to take your side are they worth having round anyway? xx

My previous fwb dropped my me with no explanation or closure. I spent months wondering what I had done analysing things I had said, actions I had made. Then after about 4 yrs I ran in to him and he told me that he had fallen in love with me and didnt want to put me in to the position of having to choose between him and my hubby. So he walked away.

By *f4loanMan  over a year ago

Spain

bad

This sounds most likely . Men hate being the " bad guy" . They'd much rather make

Out that us girls are liars , cheaters, stalkers , too intense etc than just do the decent thing and be honest!

I got dumped recently by my FWB of 3 years who'd become more like a casual boyfriend. It hurts and sucks but you have to put it behind you and move on. It's hard but if it's over its over. I find it's hard to find another FWB as it's too soon yet, I,m just doing one off meets atm. Just try not to think about it too much and keep yourself busy. You have my sympathy XXX

Brush yourself off. Find another, I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

Don't be so mean x

Best to move onto a new fb like he has and forget about him.

Allegedly the best way to get over a man is to get under another one.

E

Get a fuck buddy. They don't care where you are, what you're doing or with whom.

Sounds like the arrangement may have run its course naturally if he's questioning your whereabouts.

Its hard being dumped because you can't say your piece / make it right again.

You just have to get him out of your system, hold your head up & move on.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If you actually cared then maybe tell him that? But don't bleat on about it, he either likes you or he doesn't - he's got the wrong end of the stick and will see it or you're going to have to make your own toast for a while

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

you will stop caring eventually and hopefully get angry about his accusations and find an outlet for that.

Thank you everyone. I was unsure to post.. knowing he may read this thread himself.. but I'm so glad I did and all of your comments (even the negative) have made me realise that in the end... it's defo for the best.

Maybe I'll post an ad later for a new one

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Thank you everyone. I was unsure to post.. knowing he may read this thread himself.. but I'm so glad I did and all of your comments (even the negative) have made me realise that in the end... it's defo for the best.

Maybe I'll post an ad later for a new one "

Good luck hunnie x

Pick yourself up, dust yourself and move on. There really are plenty more fish in the sea.

You knew it was just a FWB, not a full on relationship, so, don't let yourself waste time worrying about it.

the truth will out in the end and he will see that he got it wrong -

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Thank you everyone. I was unsure to post.. knowing he may read this thread himself.. but I'm so glad I did and all of your comments (even the negative) have made me realise that in the end... it's defo for the best.

The difference between men and women.

Men - get the hump and put the footy on and open a can.

Women - trawl the net reading over shit with a bottle of pino?

Ya really think he's going to be reading this?

Give up on him and move on. If he dumps you so easily he's not worth the effort.

I suggest you listen to Ella Eyre's song "Comeback" on high volume. Drink some wine and sing into a hairbrush like you mean it.

Then get a good nights sleep.

Look upon it all in the morning with fresh eyes.

You move on and keep your chin up. I got dumped once for attending a club without a guy I was FB with, even though he was invited.

It may turn out to be a good thing. This is for your enjoyment too so do what you enjoy and the freedom of that. That's why I don't want a fwb as it gets too cumbersome.

bad

I've had similar. A really weird reason that made no sense at all and just seemed like utter bollocks. Why can't they just man up and be honest.

Sending heartfelt hugs. xxxx

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Been there - as been said pick yourself up, dust yourself down, flick them a pair and move on chick.

If you want a fem companion shout me and I will keep company for giggles as always in blummin Cupids lol x

"My previous fwb dropped my me with no explanation or closure. I spent months wondering what I had done analysing things I had said, actions I had made. Then after about 4 yrs I ran in to him and he told me that he had fallen in love with me and didnt want to put me in to the position of having to choose between him and my hubby. So he walked away. "

Did you feel better when you knew the truth?

Sorry to hear that hopefully you have a well stocked supply of friends with benefits...I cleared the cupboard out a few months ago it can be a shitter.

I once (after repeatedly asking prior to meeting) found out a MR was married and not only that but she was heavily pregnant. We had arranged a club meet, that I went along to, armed with my newly found ammo...where best to drop a bombshell but in the jacuzzi.....so ermm when were you going to say you had a wife? ..(this was after 12 months+ of meeting) and that's she's near set to drop?. ...well his face was a picture and obviously had no excuse. ...his reply. .."don't worry I won't name the baby Cate" .......moral of the story, you can only believe what people tell you, till you believe them no more. Some people have more front that Brighton beach.

It only makes you wiser to other humans, chalk it up to experience and carry on having a ball

By *horley GirlWoman  over a year ago

Local-ish

Paint on a smile , hold your head up high and have fun without him. Did you have upcoming plans together? X

Good luck have fun.

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

He didn't deserve you if he didn't have balls to be open and direct with you .

I can't comment much as I don't know other side od the story but if you are looking for a next FWB let him earn you ! Let him make an effort if he wants you and set up the rules what will work for both so there is no misunderstanding in future .

Keep smiling and don't hide your profile . Be proud !

X

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

I am sorry for your pain and sorry for some of the less caring comments made above.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Any betting he's found someone else and used A made up excuse to dump you. I recently ditched an fb because he was lying and messing me around. Making arrangements to meet at a club then a text letting me down at the last minute because his swinging gf wouldn't let him go. His wife didn't know anything of course. I didn't want any strings just someone who didn't lie and didn't let me down. I miss the great sex but also now know he's inappropriately touched a friend in a club without asking. Not impressed and glad I'm out of it

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

Well OP forget him as he definitely not the guy you thought he was so it's his loss.

I am sure you will find another fwb on here you never know I might be very lucky that you pick me for a future little black book number

Yet again the white knights and the "princesses" rear their heads.

FFS it's a swinging site......find another fuck and move on!

Failing that, write to "Dear Dierdre" she's heard it all before.

"I am sorry for your pain and sorry for some of the less caring comments made above.

"

Actually you couldn't give a flying f**k about her "pain" really, you just hope that by posting a nicey Nicky comment it ingratiates you into someone else's thoughts as being a "must have" guy.

Man up!

Charming!

"

What i find hilarious is if he had said

"You're probbaly better off without him"

Everyone would be posting

" "

"This"

"What he said"

Come on, dropping a female from a FWB club. You must have done something really fucking bad

Don't be so mean x"

Why dont you say that to all the people slating the fwb?

Maybe I'll post an ad later for a new one

He didn't deserve you if he didn't have balls to be open and direct with you .

I can't comment much as I don't know other side od the story but if you are looking for a next FWB let him earn you ! Let him make an effort if he wants you and set up the rules what will work for both so there is no misunderstanding in future .

Keep smiling and don't hide your profile . Be proud !

X "

How much more open and direct can you get than dumping somone?

"Any betting he's found someone else and used A made up excuse to dump you. I recently ditched an fb because he was lying and messing me around. Making arrangements to meet at a club then a text letting me down at the last minute because his swinging gf wouldn't let him go. His wife didn't know anything of course. I didn't want any strings just someone who didn't lie and didn't let me down. I miss the great sex but also now know he's inappropriately touched a friend in a club without asking. Not impressed and glad I'm out of it "

So you dumped a guy for exaxtly the same reason the ops fwb dumped her but when he did it it was an excuse?

Also no strings with a guy who has a wife, a gf, and a fwb?

Thats not not strings thats a whole fucking ball of yarn

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"I am sorry for your pain and sorry for some of the less caring comments made above.

Actually you couldn't give a flying f**k about her "pain" really, you just hope that by posting a nicey Nicky comment it ingratiates you into someone else's thoughts as being a "must have" guy.

Man up!"

And how do u know he aint sorry for her..

U get out of bed the wrong side today..

Chin up girl

My former FWB wanted to stay friends forever, by chat, he wanted me to chat to him every couple of days, tell him how I was doing, if I was alright and about my meets ect and meet socially, but not have sex. He knew very well I loved him, and he sure acted like he cared too when he w meeting my kids and sleeping over once a week. Talk about mixed messages. I said no,and kicked him right out of my life.

XXX

Wow someone's tripped over their twisted knickers and fell out of bed on the wrong side today.

"My former FWB wanted to stay friends forever, by chat, he wanted me to chat to him every couple of days, tell him how I was doing, if I was alright and about my meets ect and meet socially, but not have sex. He knew very well I loved him, and he sure acted like he cared too when he w meeting my kids and sleeping over once a week. Talk about mixed messages. I said no,and kicked him right out of my life.

XXX"

So your friend with benifits moved on met somone or something bur wanted to stay friends woth you and remain in your life and this pissed you off!?

I really dont get that at all thats exactly what friends with benifits are friends first shag second.

A few of my fwb have gotten boyfriend's over the years we're still friends because we werent fuck buddies we where friends who shagged while we were signle and looking for a partner

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"Wow someone's tripped over their twisted knickers and fell out of bed on the wrong side today.

"

Just as long as yr ok with ya self ..who cares a.....lol

"Wow someone's tripped over their twisted knickers and fell out of bed on the wrong side today.

"

Personally I suspect they haven't tripped over any twisted knickers or fallen out of the bed the wrong side.

It's possibly that they have decided to post a comment that others don't agree with.

Trends are easy to follow by anyone with mediocre intelligence and any posts by a hard done to single female always attract the vomit inducing response from the masses in the hope of ingratiating themselves. Fact!

How do we know that the OP didn't get binned by her "fwb" because she was a useless fuck who layed there like a wet rag? We don't, but I can guarantee now that if the OP was a single male and had posted similar then the vomit inducing replies ingratiating themselves would be nil. Fact!

Personally I suspect they haven't tripped over any twisted knickers or fallen out of the bed the wrong side.

It's possibly that they have decided to post a comment that others don't agree with.

Trends are easy to follow by anyone with mediocre intelligence and any posts by a hard done to single female always attract the vomit inducing response from the masses in the hope of ingratiating themselves. Fact!

How do we know that the OP didn't get binned by her "fwb" because she was a useless fuck who layed there like a wet rag? We don't, but I can guarantee now that if the OP was a single male and had posted similar then the vomit inducing replies ingratiating themselves would be nil. Fact!

"

Ah so these comments are a factor of jeousy? That you crave the attention that single fems get and you're annoyed at the responses on here... knowing you wouldn't receive the same?

P.s. the comment you replied to was from the OP... me.

"I recently got dumped by a fwb for no apparent reasons. He just stopped messaging me completely and I just can't figure out why. I would have liked a proper closure but I just have to accept it and move on. People just come and go, I guess."

Maybe wives found out.

In one case he made up a nonsense excuse. In the other he just ran for the hills....?

"

Awwwww bless ya.

Isn't this ment to be no strings?

Why get upset about a shag bunny ?

"It sucks if it's over some lies or a misunderstanding

But still these friendships I keep reading about are based on sex primarily. It's not much of a foundation for true friendship so it doesn't surprise me at all that people involved in them get dropped so easily"

"Isn't this ment to be no strings?

Why get upset about a shag bunny ?"

If you care about them why not?

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Nothing you can do. Best thing is find another fb

Nae good plenty more fuck buddies on here

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

If they don't know you better and choose to believe others accusations, then I'd not consider them any friend at all. Plus I'd not want them in my life and would of dumped their arse as soon as they questioned my honesty!

If they do know you well and choose to belive things so readily

I'd be inclined to think same as you op ,and think they were looking for an out . If that's the case then why would you want someone like that . Chin up ,chest out and shake your booty at them as you walk away and on to new horizons x

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Pity I am out with your age range......

If they don't know you better and choose to believe others accusations, then I'd not consider them any friend at all. Plus I'd not want them in my life and would of dumped their arse as soon as they questioned my honesty!

I'd be inclined to think same as you op ,and think they were looking for an out . If that's the case then why would you want someone like that . Chin up ,chest out and shake your booty at them as you walk away and on to new horizons x

"

Really so the many cheaters partners wr have on here should belive thier word and not any "acusations"

His/her loss. Take a deep breath. Cry if you have to. Pick yourself up. Move on. That's the way things are. Especially on fab.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Really so the many cheaters partners wr have on here should belive thier word and not any "acusations""

I personally don't meet cheaters so I stand by what I say.

We also don't know if op is a cheater or the fwb do we .Both could be very single so again stand by my comment

Really so the many cheaters partners wr have on here should belive thier word and not any "acusations"

We also don't know if op is a cheater or the fwb do we .Both could be very single so again stand by my comment"

Both very single yes

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, I can imagine it is frustrating to have a friend treat you in an unjust way.

But if they have done it and you think they are just using it is a cop out excuse, then they were something different to what you thought. In that case, try to forget them as quickly as possible and move on.

Good luck, have fun soon.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"Any betting he's found someone else and used A made up excuse to dump you. I recently ditched an fb because he was lying and messing me around. Making arrangements to meet at a club then a text letting me down at the last minute because his swinging gf wouldn't let him go. His wife didn't know anything of course. I didn't want any strings just someone who didn't lie and didn't let me down. I miss the great sex but also now know he's inappropriately touched a friend in a club without asking. Not impressed and glad I'm out of it

So you dumped a guy for exaxtly the same reason the ops fwb dumped her but when he did it it was an excuse?

Thats not not strings thats a whole fucking ball of yarn"

Not the same reason at all. The OP was dumped by her fwb making up a reason. I had a real reason to dump, didn't need to make anything up and I haven't met anyone else. We weren't fwb's either, just plain and simple fb, totally different

We also don't know if op is a cheater or the fwb do we .Both could be very single so again stand by my comment"

No im not saying thier cheaters.

Read it again.

You propose that a friend should not belive any accusations from others but take thier friends word.

Uet this site is full of people proving that even married partners who should be much closer than friends lie to each other all the time and should not be taken at thier word.

"Any betting he's found someone else and used A made up excuse to dump you. I recently ditched an fb because he was lying and messing me around. Making arrangements to meet at a club then a text letting me down at the last minute because his swinging gf wouldn't let him go. His wife didn't know anything of course. I didn't want any strings just someone who didn't lie and didn't let me down. I miss the great sex but also now know he's inappropriately touched a friend in a club without asking. Not impressed and glad I'm out of it

Thats not not strings thats a whole fucking ball of yarn

Not the same reason at all. The OP was dumped by her fwb making up a reason. I had a real reason to dump, didn't need to make anything up and I haven't met anyone else. We weren't fwb's either, just plain and simple fb, totally different "

No you are randomly deciding he made the reason up based on zero evidence.

As it stands

You dumped your fwb becsuse you belived he was lying and messing you around.

The ops fwb dumped her because he belived she was lying and messing him around.

If you say he was just makin up a teason then surely the same goes for you

» Add a new message to this topic