FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been asked to join a cuckold couple and end by cumming in the mrs pussy, how can I make sure all is safe as I'm used to safe sex?

Is it rude to ask to see test results?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

"I've been asked to join a cuckold couple and end by cumming in the mrs pussy, how can I make sure all is safe as I'm used to safe sex?

Is it rude to ask to see test results?"

no its not rude its called playing safe

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"I've been asked to join a cuckold couple and end by cumming in the mrs pussy, how can I make sure all is safe as I'm used to safe sex?

If they want bareback, I'd say you are perfectly within you're rights to ask. You've no idea who else they've done this with.

Bare in mind though, some infections can take a month or two to show up on a test.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

You can ask for recent test results, but that doesn't make a jot of a difference unless the test was done the day of the meet.. they could have been with anyone since.

Oh and they may be disease free.. but don't forget about birth control.!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not rude, you're perfectly within you rights to ask if it's for your own piece of mind. Do bear in mind though that an all clear is only good for the day they were tested. There's no 100% guarantee that they're still clear.

By *ingo!Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Don't do it. If they'll do it with a perfect stranger then how many times have they done it before? Even with negative results HIV doesn't always become apparent for 4-6 weeks. Hep B is the worst and very easy to contract. If you're swinging its advisable to be vaccinated against it.

Unless you have a regular partner who you can trust why would you risk your life?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

one thing me and a guy were thinking is to ask the guy to fuck me but then pull out and cum all over my pussy, not inside me. you could still have safer plastic bag sex then.

•+• Access Denied •+•

it's not rude to ask, it's just pointless.

you should be responsible for your own sexual health and not rely on others to be clean. if a guy asked me i'd think he was clueless about sexual health and that'd be the end of me wanting to play with him.

Its not worth the risk.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Just do it! There's tablets

For most things! Noone says "don't go to the shops, you might catch flu!"

"one thing me and a guy were thinking is to ask the guy to fuck me but then pull out and cum all over my pussy, not inside me. you could still have safer plastic bag sex then."

Is this tongue in cheek?

That is just as dangerous and you can still catch sti's from doing this???

Ask them if they're OK with you cumming in a turkey baster, then they can squirt it up there!

we do bareback. its entirly up to you..

"Ask them if they're OK with you cumming in a turkey baster, then they can squirt it up there!"

See, there's always a solution!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

bb always remember adults /choices ....u could get run over tomoz,u could have heart attack tomoz....u could get sti tomoz ....have fun x

By *xx2020xxxCouple  over a year ago

Local North West

It's rude and it's crude but the only thing we can think of is use a condom then near the end pull out condom off and see I the Mrs will assist and open wide whilst you shoot inside without actually going in...

Even if available, it is completely useless asking for test results.

If you are worried, then do not do it!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I always ask. it's perfectly fine to mate. I have my results sent to my phone so it has the date on it. I like bb but also take responsibility for myself and others by making sure I'm tested and clear. it does mean though that you have to trust the word of the person you're bb with.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

If it's troubling you OP, there always the option to say no!

If it's bothering you now, how do you expect the meet to go?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

You should say thanks but no thanks. If you play safe (rightly so) then these are the wrong couple for you.

Don't ditch what you think is right and safe, just for the sake of a fuck.

MrB

Sheffield

"I always ask. it's perfectly fine to mate. I have my results sent to my phone so it has the date on it. I like bb but also take responsibility for myself and others by making sure I'm tested and clear. it does mean though that you have to trust the word of the person you're bb with."

You aren't 'taking responsibilty' or making anyone safe by doing that. You can be passing on HIV for the next 3 months or how ever often you get tested. If you want to do it, that's your choice, but you can't make out it's all safe because you got tested.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Your body, your rules

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Test or not.. I make my own mind up. If I have to ask I already have reservations and not only that..a test result means nothing to me.

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi I'm looking for a cuckold/Hotwife couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

if you not happy don't do it simples

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

I wouldn't do it but, people do and they enjoy it. You'd have to remove "safe sex" from your profile interests though so that other are aware of the possible risks.

"I wouldn't do it but, people do and they enjoy it. You'd have to remove "safe sex" from your profile interests though so that other are aware of the possible risks."

He wouldn't have to remove safe sex from his profile any more than you have to do rimming and fisting on every meet... If he's also willing to play safe then listing it as an interest isn't being dishonest.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

"I wouldn't do it but, people do and they enjoy it. You'd have to remove "safe sex" from your profile interests though so that other are aware of the possible risks."

It all depends on your definition of safe sex

Our definition is we don't use condoms but we do care about who we meet and are always careful where and with whom! We don't go to people's houses and only meet in public well lit places. Where does it say when you sign up to fab that safe sex = condoms only?

We've come to realise that people put what they want others to read on their profiles, which is completely not how it should be.

I never get test results on a piece of paper. In my case i get a phone call to let me know.

Do you personally think its worth the risk to you ??

If not dont do it and play safe and find a couple who dont want unsafe sex with strangers.

"I never get test results on a piece of paper. In my case i get a phone call to let me know."

or a text I do that umbrella home kit do.it all urself then send it off checks for everything

salisbury

"I never get test results on a piece of paper. In my case i get a phone call to let me know.

or a text I do that umbrella home kit do.it all urself then send it off checks for everything"

Do you send a blood sample?

"I never get test results on a piece of paper. In my case i get a phone call to let me know.

or a text I do that umbrella home kit do.it all urself then send it off checks for everything"

We have just had ours and we have to call the automated service to get ours. We are very lucky in Bournemouth we have a fab service, we get the full service. Just had our hepatitis injections too. And everyone who gives oral should have a Gonorrhoea mouth swab done as it lurks in the back of the throat and doesn't show up in the blood tests

or a text I do that umbrella home kit do.it all urself then send it off checks for everything

Do you send a blood sample?"

Yeah

By *ingo!Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Just do it! There's tablets

For most things! Noone says "don't go to the shops, you might catch flu!" "

Anti retrovirals for HIV have horrible side effects and you're usually on them for life. Hep B is a long debilitating disease and a horrible death.

.... just saying.

Well if they are safe then they shouldn't have prob , if they do would take chance !!

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I had to go to dodgy country and be vaccinated against HepB.

When I went back over a year later for a gum/sti test the HepB immunity did not show.

So they gave it me again.

Some months later the Sti test failed to find hepB immunity so they tried again.

It still failed.

Dave

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

No, it's not rude to ask, if you're thinking of BB. Be fully informed about the pros and cons, not forgetting the risk of pregnancy! Yes, there is medication to treat a lot of these infections, but some are for life. And yes, you could cross the road tomorrow and get hit by a bus, but it's all to do with limiting your risk at the end of the day. It's your decision whether to accept or walk away. We wouldn't do BB and have walked away from a couple whom we got on with fairly well, because they insisted on BB.

Where do you go ?

We have just had ours and we have to call the automated service to get ours. We are very lucky in Bournemouth we have a fab service, we get the full service. Just had our hepatitis injections too. And everyone who gives oral should have a Gonorrhoea mouth swab done as it lurks in the back of the throat and doesn't show up in the blood tests"

You can't. To put it simply.

If you want ro do it youll have to wait about 2-3 weeks after and get tested up to 6 weeks for hiv tests

"I had to go to dodgy country and be vaccinated against HepB.

When I went back over a year later for a gum/sti test the HepB immunity did not show.

So they gave it me again.

Some months later the Sti test failed to find hepB immunity so they tried again.

It still failed.

Dave"

If my hepb vaccine test fails again this time gotta go to the doc for the doubble strength one

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I wouldn't do it but, people do and they enjoy it. You'd have to remove "safe sex" from your profile interests though so that other are aware of the possible risks.

Our definition is we don't use condoms but we do care about who we meet and are always careful where and with whom! We don't go to people's houses and only meet in public well lit places. Where does it say when you sign up to fab that safe sex = condoms only?

We've come to realise that people put what they want others to read on their profiles, which is completely not how it should be."

I'm fairly confident that the generally accepted definition of 'safe sex' is not 'meet in public well lit places'.

As I'm sure are you.

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

just out of interest.how many out there actually caught std from going with just a fabber .or a swingers club ?

salisbury

Do you send a blood sample?

Yeah "

Oh that's good! I haven't seen one of those kits, where might i order one?

salisbury

"just out of interest.how many out there actually caught std from going with just a fabber .or a swingers club ?"

+1 for Fabber.

"just out of interest.how many out there actually caught std from going with just a fabber .or a swingers club ?"

I'm sure they'll all freely admit it on here

Ruby

•+• Access Denied •+•

"just out of interest.how many out there actually caught std from going with just a fabber .or a swingers club ?

I'm sure they'll all freely admit it on here

Ruby"

one woman did once then deleted her account.

i've seen 2 other topics where people have admitted to having STDs. and one where a guy had crabs and could he do anything about it as he had a meet that night, this topics got deleted.

You really think many if anyone is going to admit it here?

"I wouldn't do it but, people do and they enjoy it. You'd have to remove "safe sex" from your profile interests though so that other are aware of the possible risks.

We've come to realise that people put what they want others to read on their profiles, which is completely not how it should be.

I'm fairly confident that the generally accepted definition of 'safe sex' is not 'meet in public well lit places'.

As I'm sure are you."

Yes we do but in fab land it seems to mean lots of things

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, ask for a test but tbh if you don't trust them then don't do it.

There is a lot to be said for how you feel about the meet abd whether you think there is a risk.. Be honest with yourself.

Its what I do and worked so far xx

Sheffield

"Yes, ask for a test but tbh if you don't trust them then don't do it.

There is a lot to be said for how you feel about the meet abd whether you think there is a risk.. Be honest with yourself.

Its what I do and worked so far xx"

Sorry, but how you feel about the meet is minimal in this instance. Use that to spot fakes, unfortunately gut instinct can't detect STIs.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

As I'm sure are you.

Yes we do but in fab land it seems to mean lots of things "

Can't argue with that !

Is it rude to ask to see test results?

If they want bareback, I'd say you are perfectly within you're rights to ask. You've no idea who else they've done this with.

Bare in mind though, some infections can take a month or two to show up on a test."

Also obvious; results are only valid until next sexual activity

always best to build trust, friendship & respect first, if regular activity of one night stands then protection clearly must be used

Sheffield

It's worrying that lots of people say that you are only safe if the test was done immediately before. Unfortunately this is wrong.

HIV can take up to 3 months to show on a test. During that time it is infectious to partners.

Bare that in mind when people claim they are are safe and know what they are doing.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes, ask for a test but tbh if you don't trust them then don't do it.

Its what I do and worked so far xx

Sorry, but how you feel about the meet is minimal in this instance. Use that to spot fakes, unfortunately gut instinct can't detect STIs.

"

No it can't but it can help to decide if you are getting the truth when asking vital questions that can indicate if they are likely to be clean or not......

For most things! Noone says "don't go to the shops, you might catch flu!"

Anti retrovirals for HIV have horrible side effects and you're usually on them for life. Hep B is a long debilitating disease and a horrible death.

.... just saying. "

As far as I know it's Hep C that results in death not Hep B

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"I never get test results on a piece of paper. In my case i get a phone call to let me know."

Yep me too...the GUM clinic here does not offer written results or texts. I have the option to receive a phone call telling me all is well, or no communication unless they find something.

OP if this bothers you then you will only feel less comfy during the meet. Bareback is far more risky than condoms, and unless you know the couple are not seeing anyone else you have no idea who else has been in there.

Only you know if that is a risk you're willing to take. It is fine to ask for test results and fine to decline their invitation.

"It's worrying that lots of people say that you are only safe if the test was done immediately before. Unfortunately this is wrong.

HIV can take up to 3 months to show on a test. During that time it is infectious to partners.

Bare that in mind when people claim they are are safe and know what they are doing."

The test would also be meaninless for all stds unless they abstained fkr at least 2 weeks before

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"just out of interest.how many out there actually caught std from going with just a fabber .or a swingers club ?

You really think many if anyone is going to admit it here? "

ha we posted this as a comment to see the reaction we know the ans for shore. :no one:thats why clubs are full every week .some for safe sex .some for whatever they want .personal choice .you dont go into the kitchen when out for a meal and see if its all clean and tidy before you eat .you dont breath test your taxi driver on the way home .so just play in you own field [whatever it is]and have fab fun

By *ackhammer87Man  over a year ago

Walsall

You really think many if anyone is going to admit it here? ha we posted this as a comment to see the reaction we know the ans for shore. :no one:thats why clubs are full every week .some for safe sex .some for whatever they want .personal choice .you dont go into the kitchen when out for a meal and see if its all clean and tidy before you eat .you dont breath test your taxi driver on the way home .so just play in you own field [whatever it is]and have fab fun "

That's so true

[Removed by poster at 01/03/17 17:43:38]

You really think many if anyone is going to admit it here? ha we posted this as a comment to see the reaction we know the ans for shore. :no one:thats why clubs are full every week .some for safe sex .some for whatever they want .personal choice .you dont go into the kitchen when out for a meal and see if its all clean and tidy before you eat .you dont breath test your taxi driver on the way home .so just play in you own field [whatever it is]and have fab fun "

Just give it a good sniff before you plunge in....check it isn't green....you should be fine!

"one thing me and a guy were thinking is to ask the guy to fuck me but then pull out and cum all over my pussy, not inside me. you could still have safer plastic bag sex then."

And you think you're playing safe without possibly catching STIs? Think again about what you just posted!

•+• Access Denied •+•

"one thing me and a guy were thinking is to ask the guy to fuck me but then pull out and cum all over my pussy, not inside me. you could still have safer plastic bag sex then.

And you think you're playing safe without possibly catching STIs? Think again about what you just posted! "

firstly i never said it was safe for me, but there's no extra risk for the guy.

in fact, if you know anything about me, i don't really fuck anyone with a condom coz it does nothing for me 1 on 1 -i pretty much only do soft play with anyone off here.

i could use them if there was more than one guy, especially if we was doing a cuckold scenario. and a guy i was gonna cuckold wanted to lick cum out of me, so i thought of that idea instead. he still gets his cum, i still get licked after being fucked.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

For most things! Noone says "don't go to the shops, you might catch flu!" "

Seriously????

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Run,run as fast as you can! No yes can be 100% accurate as someone else said results might not show. They could be tested in monday, contract something Tuesday and meet you Wednesday. People will say condoms are 100% safe other.nor are cats,but I still put my seat belt on! X

U should always play safe on here

By *littlemorekinkMan  over a year ago

Lancs

Bareback is always best!, I've been swinging for 13 years until a recent break, I had mainly been doing MMF 3 ways and gangbangs sometimes I'd have two meets a week. My biggest fantasy has always been to partake in a bareback creampie gangbang with a about 15-20 guys and one lady!

And that's where it stops something's are better left as a fantasy I can see why people prefer bareback as I do too but leave it reserved for long-term trusted partners who you know arnt taking it bare from anyone they chose to have sex with

Remember there's no such thing as "safe sex" only safer sex after all you wouldn't enter a building site without the relevant PPE now would you!

Don't feel pressured into playing bareback if you prefer to play safe OP.

I have previously been invited to take part in bareback gangbangs and have politely and respectfully declined.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

i always try to find out more, ask questions, look at profile age, age of the couple, reviews, profiles of the seen, amount of verifications, status updates, meets, usually tells you a better picture.

dont ask if thy are clean, a reply from any will be the same, yes i am very clean.

but its your choice and your risk to decide.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Perhaps by asking the question you are having doubts of doing it. Go with your gut feeling. Is someone elses wants n needs more important than yours and your own health?

Try and keep your cum at about 5 bar pressure...this will prevent any nasties entering your urethra.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

Are you that desperate for sex that your willing to put your health at risk

Surely there are other couples who you can have sex with who use protection

The simple answer is; you can't ensure it's safe if you're going bareback.

Test results only show they were all clear three months ago.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Not rude but many clinics don't give results on paper and a few only give results in person

» Add a new message to this topic