FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Suggestions

Suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugbylad12392 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Hi ive read through loads of forums trying to figure out why i cant seem to meet up with a lady or a couple ive changed my profile description i know there should be more info about myself but im not sure what to put any suggestions would greatly appreciated and any other tips aswell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

You've recognised that you need to add more text but nobody can tell you what to write. You have 1 pic and no profile pic plus you can't accomodate. You're age will be against you for some but nothing you can do about that. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pics as I think men need to stand out more. Like me you can't accomodate and for some, that'll go against you.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Smile!!! You look like a right miserable bugger! Good on you for putting a face pic on but you could at least look happy about it!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Smile!!! You look like a right miserable bugger! Good on you for putting a face pic on but you could at least look happy about it! "

i agree with this.

some proper good looking blokes message me but their face pics are miserable and unattractive for that reason. you could also do a body shot rather than describe your body.

Hi

You really need to work on your photos..you could find that so ex women would love your 'type' but that photo is very off putting.

Your profile is as lacklustre as your picture . Spend time on self awareness and getting some joy in life and then come back x

"Smile!!! You look like a right miserable bugger! Good on you for putting a face pic on but you could at least look happy about it! "

This for me too

"

Hi ive read through loads of forums trying to figure out why i cant seem to meet up with a lady or a couple ive changed my profile description i know there should be more info about myself but im not sure what to put any suggestions would greatly appreciated and any other tips aswell

"

I can only tell you why I would not respond to your profile.

Firstly your photo is poor. It is unsmiling, lopsided and not a great shot anyway. You also need a lot more photos in your public profile.

Secondly, your profile is poor in that it tells us nothing about why you should be selected from the hundreds of others.

For us the biggest turnoff is the way the profile is written. It is only 5 sentences and the word "I" or "I'm" or similar occurs 9 times. It does not sound like you are there for the reader. Perhaps you need to consider what you are bringing to the table (or bed) rather than what you want to take away from it.

» Add a new message to this topic