FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should I? Or shouldn't I?

Should I? Or shouldn't I?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruitytootie OP   Woman  over a year ago

-

I've been thinking for years now up and down about the idea, I've been too consultations but just haven't taken the step, whether or not I'd get breast augmentation done, I'm a 34b and I could increase to a d but said could appear dd as my petite size, but I always think imagine if I missed my smaller boobs?? You can't just go back because you've done it and it'll never be the same haha. But I'd loveeeeee what it would look like in some lingerie ! Any views anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

This may be a ridiculous question - but I'm going to ask it!

Couldn't surgeons have a mould of the approximate size/shape that women could try? Maybe even wear to Tescos for a morning etc?

Just to get a rough idea like.

I'm not the best person to ask - I like natural boobs, small, medium or large.

Sorry, that's not really very helpful.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think if you're not 100% sure then don't do it til you are!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not to be too brutal but the decision is in your hands. The opinions of a bunch of strangers is irrelevant. You'll get 2 kinds of answer, one will be the rational 'it's your choice/decision etc' and the 'oh but you're beautiful as you are' white knight type of answer.

The fact that you've been to consultations and never gone ahead says to me that deep down, your hearts not set on it and you'd probably regret having them done.

-

Thanks guys yeah just to get an idea not to be like yes they've all said yes I'm gonna go get implants now and live my life happily haha.

Yeah would be good to be able to walk around with something for the day and see what I think or feel about it. Wonder is there anything?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Thanks guys yeah just to get an idea not to be like yes they've all said yes I'm gonna go get implants now and live my life happily haha.

Yeah would be good to be able to walk around with something for the day and see what I think or feel about it. Wonder is there anything?

"

chicken fillets, they're gel pads you can use to boost your size. probably can get them quite cheaply now?

i've been up to a size f cup when i was obese, and they banged into door handles a lot (which was annoying and painful). i personally prefer men talking to my face and not my boobs and having more choice in clothing and not even needing a bra. they were also heavy and put a strain on my shoulders and neck depending on what i was wearing.

like people said it's your choice, that's just my opinion on having bigger boobs.

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Looking at your profile pics and comments in your Vari's, I would leave well alone. Natural beauty will always shine through as well as your obvious inner beauty....

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Your tits look great.

-

Thanks a lot guys for your help.

Aww made me feel good, yeah its probably more siding with natural.

By *ayboyMan  over a year ago

leitrim

You are beautiful and small boobs are as sexy as big ones, just checked out your pictures, stunning x

No, dont. Embrace your body in its natural form. Fake is just that, fake.

-

Thanks guys that's true, I know the more I think about it, I know id rather stay real, but there does be that tiny doubt that would love fake, but I know if I got it, and id never be able to be what I was before surgery if you know what I mean, thanks for the input defo good advice all x

If it ain't broke, don't fix it........why do women crave big boobs? I don't understand, be happy with what you have got, men don't give a shit, little boobs, big boobs, medium boobs, men are men, and as for the confidence thing? If you have to resort to surgery to enhance your confidence, well I think you need to sort your head out first...........come on ladies, men are not really bothered about your bust size, if you have a man that is, dump the bastard.

"Thanks guys that's true, I know the more I think about it, I know id rather stay real, but there does be that tiny doubt that would love fake, but I know if I got it, and id never be able to be what I was before surgery if you know what I mean, thanks for the input defo good advice all x"

im in the don't do it you're already gorgeous camp

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

34b, the perfect size imho, personally do not like tupperware tits.

stay as you are

I definitely prefer a more natural looking boost to the half football look, hopefully you find a good surgeon.

Is it true they need massaging once you get them to keep them soft?

By *ternal OptimistMan  over a year ago

London

Also you might change your shape but be left with something that doesn't feel as nice, either to you or others

Stay as you are and you can alter shape with underwear and clothes, change it and your only option is bigger and bigger

"I've been thinking for years now up and down about the idea, I've been too consultations but just haven't taken the step, whether or not I'd get breast augmentation done, I'm a 34b and I could increase to a d but said could appear dd as my petite size, but I always think imagine if I missed my smaller boobs?? You can't just go back because you've done it and it'll never be the same haha. But I'd loveeeeee what it would look like in some lingerie ! Any views anyone? "

I personally like small boobs and yours look great to me.

If you have implants ect you are risking health issues.

You are a slim lady so going bigger will put your body out of proportion.

A bit like putting landrover wheels on a Ferrari

"Looking at your profile pics and comments in your Vari's, I would leave well alone. Natural beauty will always shine through as well as your obvious inner beauty.... "

Well said ! She has a great figure without messing about with her bidy.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"This may be a ridiculous question - but I'm going to ask it!

Couldn't surgeons have a mould of the approximate size/shape that women could try? Maybe even wear to Tescos for a morning etc?

Just to get a rough idea like.

I'm not the best person to ask - I like natural boobs, small, medium or large.

Sorry, that's not really very helpful."

Surgeons do have prosthetics for you to try. Not usually away from the clinic though. Maybe buy some to wear and see what it's like

Natural please, you'll look infinity better with your perfect natural books than fake ones

No, don't do it. Embrace your natural body, fake is exactly that, fake. Who really wants a fake person?

» Add a new message to this topic