FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Politeness

Politeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingers x OP   Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I understand not everyone is everyones cuppa tea but if you send a complimentery, polite and non abusive message with a pic , would a quick not interested reply be too much too ask? I understand some folk are abusive and threatening towards some fabbers but were not all disrespectful morons .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But the ones who are will be the reason you don't get a reply. You just have to accept it and move on.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

1) we don't now who is the abusive, or the pesterer, or the whinger who asks why

2) cba.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes I suppose it would be the nicest thing to do to tell someone I don't find you attractive and no I don't want to take my clothes of with you so go away and don't ever darken my door ever again

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yes I suppose it would be the nicest thing to do to tell someone I don't find you attractive and no I don't want to take my clothes of with you so go away and don't ever darken my door ever again "

Oh yeah and

2) cba (that's not strictly true)

Staffordshire

Lol. Cheers fabbers

It's the sheer number of messages we receive

Staffordshire

I respect that fact, thanks ladies

" I understand not everyone is everyones cuppa tea but if you send a complimentery, polite and non abusive message with a pic , would a quick not interested reply be too much too ask? I understand some folk are abusive and threatening towards some fabbers but were not all disrespectful morons . "

You've been a member over a year surly you've seen the other weekly threads about this. Also cheak out the FAQ that explains about messages not being answered

Staffordshire

Will look , cheers

Anytime we try to be polite and reply to someone who isn't for us we end up getting a message back asking why not and what can they do to look better so we just don't bother anymore, not really much they can do if your not attracted to them x

Trouble is that if you reply to a message and get drawn into a long conversation, some assume that you are automatically inviting them round to your house next day for tea and cakes followed by drilling your Mrs. If you don't reply you are automatically an ignorant twat, and if you politely decline ( cos you really really don't want to meet Shreks uglier twin Bro) then you get grilled as to why. Can't win.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

If somebody is interested, they will reply to me. That's all I need to know, regardless of how polite I think my message was.

"If somebody is interested, they will reply to me. That's all I need to know, regardless of how polite I think my message was. "

Just this

Even when I do reply with a no thanks I either get abuse or they think it's a green light to pester me as to why. So now I don't even bother

Do you phone every take away place that drops a menu through your door and say no thanks?

Ain't nobody got time for that! Every chicks inbox on this must be hoachin as it is fs.

"Do you phone every take away place that drops a menu through your door and say no thanks?"

Exactly

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

There are a few ways replying to messages goes...

1. No reply,grey,no extra mail.

2.an ok,thanks anyway. Again,that's ok.

3. Ok thanks but if you change your mind... Annoying,I said no thanks because i wasn't attracted ughh!

4. But why not? But age I only a number, but my cock I three foot long,how can you resist? But you won't be disappointed,give me a chance ( I'm not employed by the National lottery or mecca bingo)but I'm not that far from you...

Tho can go on for easily ten more messages.

5. The abusive ones, recently I've had "you'rea fat bitch no one would fuck anyway" hmm..interesting as he contacted me and my fbs don't see to kind.

That's mild.

Now op, if you worked fulltime, had a detailed profile saying exactly what you're looking for, had over a hundred unread messages and only an hour spare would you reply to everyone? Including those that were so interested they couldn't be bothered to read? Or those that said they'd read it but "god loves a trier" and they're only ten years too young, a foot too short, 50 miles away....etc,etc.

Try setting up a female profile for a week and try it.

I try to reply to every polite message, but when you get yet another message from the person who has contacted you every week for the last three months, your profile says you wouldn't be interested in them...but they contacted you again. Or you've had a bad day at work, spent hours talking,texting,emailing customers would you reply?

One guaranteed way to not get a reply from me is to complain on your profile about rude people not replying.

Do you realise how much mail people actually get?

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

I recently deleted a message and promptly got another saying I must be very good looking to have turned him down. Hahahahaha

I think a lot of guys here would learn a lesson from setting up a grindr profile

"1) we don't now who is the abusive, or the pesterer, or the whinger who asks why

2) cba."

I really do think new joiners should be forced, at gun point, to read the FAQ's. Some do not have a bloody clue and they are getting worse. FAB being in the media seems to attract the 'you are female. Fuck now!' mentality crowd.

Staffordshire

All comments taken on board fabbers x

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Do you phone every take away place that drops a menu through your door and say no thanks?"

That's not quite the same is it,the guy isn't a takeaway. He just finds it annoying when people don't reply,I can understand it to a degree. Not that I get annoyed when people don't reply to me,I just think ignorant fucker and move on . I know what the rule's say blah blah blah,but I still feel a bit when I can't be bothered to reply.

If some women have hundreds and hundreds a day (I clearly don't) they should pop their profiles on hold for a while . Ladies manage your inboxes better!

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Do you phone every take away place that drops a menu through your door and say no thanks?

That's not quite the same is it,the guy isn't a takeaway. He just finds it annoying when people don't reply,I can understand it to a degree. Not that I get annoyed when people don't reply to me,I just think ignorant fucker and move on . I know what the rule's say blah blah blah,but I still feel a bit when I can't be bothered to reply.

If some women have hundreds and hundreds a day (I clearly don't) they should pop their profiles on hold for a while . Ladies manage your inboxes better! "

*mean

"Do you phone every take away place that drops a menu through your door and say no thanks?

If some women have hundreds and hundreds a day (I clearly don't) they should pop their profiles on hold for a while . Ladies manage your inboxes better! "

Or maybe men should manage their expectations, read profiles, respect preferences and read the FAQ's. Interesting this has come from a week old female profile. Yes women can put filters on but why should those that don't reply be branded ignorant?

It's unsolicited mail.

Exact same thing.

Why should somone put thier profile on "hold" because theyre getting messages from people they don't want to fuck?

"I really do think new joiners should be forced, at gun point, to read the FAQ's. Some do not have a bloody clue and they are getting worse. FAB being in the media seems to attract the 'you are female. Fuck now!' mentality crowd."

It wouldn't be so bad if it was newbies but some have been on here over a year lol.

Onestepoutofthedoor

If some women have hundreds and hundreds a day (I clearly don't) they should pop their profiles on hold for a while . Ladies manage your inboxes better!

Or maybe men should manage their expectations, read profiles, respect preferences and read the FAQ's. Interesting this has come from a week old female profile. Yes women can put filters on but why should those that don't reply be branded ignorant? "

It may be a new week old profile,but I've been here before and I got a hell of a lot more message's,especially when new pics went up or I was on page 1 of hot pics. Awww those were the day's, dizzy heights of fame and a thousand plus messages . Anyway I do believe I wasn't managing my account properly,now I have a rubbish profile and due to the fact I'm only here for chat I can manage it more effectly.

I'm not branding anyone ignorant just myself,I personally feel rude for not replying. I mean if someone came up to us in the street and said hi,we'd at least tell them to fuck off!

Onestepoutofthedoor

People are way to stressy on here,chill people you'll live longer . Men complain about not getting message's,women complain about getting too many or the wrong type,where is it to end?

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Its mant to be fun not stressfull..

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

[Removed by poster at 03/03/17 09:06:00]

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Why should I put my inbox on hold as you say when my profile says exactly what I am and aren't looking for? If people can't put the effort in to read why should I bother? Exactly what do you mean by manage our in boxes better? I use filters. People also lie to get around them.

By *itten316Woman  over a year ago

Queens Park, LONDON

Try managing 20-30 messages a day! I have to work for a living & then I party with friends at weekends. My profile clearly spells out what I am looking for & yet 80% of my inbox is guys that do not attain the criteria that I spell out. You want me to reply to each & every one?

My profile also states if you don't meet my criteria, you will not get a reply. It's clear, but yet guys still don't listen & expect me to reply.

Even though I clearly say I won't!

Onestepoutofthedoor

Try managing 20-30 messages a day! I have to work for a living & then I party with friends at weekends. My profile clearly spells out what I am looking for & yet 80% of my inbox is guys that do not attain the criteria that I spell out. You want me to reply to each & every one?

My profile also states if you don't meet my criteria, you will not get a reply. It's clear, but yet guys still don't listen & expect me to reply.

Even though I clearly say I won't! "

As I've previously said somewhere men moan about not receiving message's,women moan about getting too many. I have that I'm only here to chat,do I still get messages to meet of course I do. I don't care how you manage your profile,just manage it effectively

Onestepoutofthedoor

Ladies,ladies! Please don't take my comments seriously,I said what I said partly in jest. I know what it's like to have a huge inbox,so know it's more than impossible to reply to hundred's of message's in a day

Onestepoutofthedoor

" Its mant to be fun not stressfull.. "

Exactly!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Even though I clearly say I won't! "

I have a friend who gets a similar amount. She does meet single guys so they're not filtered.

I always remind myself of her. Would I copy and paste "sorry, no thanks" 23 times a day, every day?

I couldn't be that organised and it'd be tedious beyond

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

If the guy has made an effort to read our profile but not suitable then we reply "Not for us sorry" If he hasn't took the effort then he doesn't deserve one.

As a couple I'd imagine we get far far less messages than single females do, particularly as our filters are set.

Always made a point of replying to every message we received or wink.

But after some time of being on here, even with the few messages we do get, it's becoming a grind replying to them all after getting any mix of thoughtless, stupid, rude, lazy and ignorant message.

The messages of clear fakes.

And then the nice messages that when you click on the profile, it's clear they haven't bothered to read our profile at all.

Yep, it does get monotonous replying to them, and have made effort to reply always, but now, we're at the point of just ignoring, deleting and/or blocking.

Can only imagine that being times a hundred + more and I completely understand why single females don't reply to every message.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

What about morons that don't read the FAQ?

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Most get a reply unless crap one-liners or clearly off guys wanking while they type. But we don't get as many as single fems, I'm sure

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Trouble is that if you reply to a message and get drawn into a long conversation, some assume that you are automatically inviting them round to your house next day for tea and cakes followed by drilling your Mrs. If you don't reply you are automatically an ignorant twat, and if you politely decline ( cos you really really don't want to meet Shreks uglier twin Bro) then you get grilled as to why. Can't win. "

By *aznpaulCouple  over a year ago

yiewsley

" I understand not everyone is everyones cuppa tea but if you send a complimentery, polite and non abusive message with a pic , would a quick not interested reply be too much too ask? I understand some folk are abusive and threatening towards some fabbers but were not all disrespectful morons . "
here are acouple of pointers that single guys seem unable to comprehend .... as a single guy you may send i dunno .. 10 or 20 messages per day.. not a great deal and easy to keep track on who responded ... as a couple or a single girl we recieve sometimes upwards of 3 to 400 messages per day ... we would firstly need our own admin team to read and respond to them all and as silver site supporters we are only able to see the last 100 messages sent so chances are weve not even seen your message ... also some of the things single guys send dont deserve a reply because they are either too weird or bizzarre or outright ridiculous.. i.e: "can you send me the postcode for your dogging meet?"... its in the middle of the f@#king woods you moron would be my best reply so best not reply at all ....

At the bottom of the site is a link to the site FAQ's.

You'll find that your question concerning 'no thanks' replies has been covered.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

We like to reply to everyone but it's frustrating when after a thanks but no thanks you are asked to give feedback why

It's like cold calling though, you won't get a response from everyone. It's nothing personal.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Trouble is that if you reply to a message and get drawn into a long conversation, some assume that you are automatically inviting them round to your house next day for tea and cakes followed by drilling your Mrs. If you don't reply you are automatically an ignorant twat, and if you politely decline ( cos you really really don't want to meet Shreks uglier twin Bro) then you get grilled as to why. Can't win. "

This is so true in our experience

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As a couple I'd imagine we get far far less messages than single females do, particularly as our filters are set.

Always made a point of replying to every message we received or wink.

But after some time of being on here, even with the few messages we do get, it's becoming a grind replying to them all after getting any mix of thoughtless, stupid, rude, lazy and ignorant message.

The messages of clear fakes.

And then the nice messages that when you click on the profile, it's clear they haven't bothered to read our profile at all.

Yep, it does get monotonous replying to them, and have made effort to reply always, but now, we're at the point of just ignoring, deleting and/or blocking.

Can only imagine that being times a hundred + more and I completely understand why single females don't reply to every message."

We have now got to this stage as well takes too long replying to people we won't be meeting just to be polite

» Add a new message to this topic