FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Turn off/on?

Turn off/on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here some sample for you

1.Nice guys

2.Older Men staying at home with their parent or living with their mother too.

3.Male models

4.Chubby people

5.People who think they are better than anyone else in life and friendship I.e snobs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok then OP, which are you?

it seems that's what this is about, right?

None of the above

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Here some sample for you

1.Nice guys

2.Older Men staying at home with their parent or living with their mother too.

3.Male models

4.Chubby people

5.People who think they are better than anyone else in life and friendship I.e snobs

"

So is this a turn on or off for you , or is it your circumstances and you want to know if it's a turn on... Or off. Unclear threads are a turn off for us

I wonder OP, the number of threads where you hint at wanting to know if people will meet you. Why not just ask outright if they will or not?

I recall lots of similar threads from your previous profile and the same answers came your way.

"I wonder OP, the number of threads where you hint at wanting to know if people will meet you. Why not just ask outright if they will or not?

I recall lots of similar threads from your previous profile and the same answers came your way. "

it only banter i know no one going to meet me maybe it seem because i am to honest here is that what you want to know plus i am a nice guy

"ok then OP, which are you?

it seems that's what this is about, right?"

Just a nice guy who was looking for friendship and fun

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

one thing i've noticed about you OP is you do listen to constructive advice.

most of the people who use the forums aren't really actively meeting, or if they are they're taking their time to get to know people via the forums.

it's highly unlikely anyone will get a meet via the forums, but you could try posting in kinkys match thread or the kiss, fuck, avoid threads or send a face pic threads. i think people have the most success there.

"one thing i've noticed about you OP is you do listen to constructive advice.

most of the people who use the forums aren't really actively meeting, or if they are they're taking their time to get to know people via the forums.

it's highly unlikely anyone will get a meet via the forums, but you could try posting in kinkys match thread or the kiss, fuck, avoid threads or send a face pic threads. i think people have the most success there.

"

i know that but i shy to post something like that but thanks you always been nice to me

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"one thing i've noticed about you OP is you do listen to constructive advice.

i know that but i shy to post something like that but thanks you always been nice to me "

i'm shy also. really. so you need to build up your confidence, this takes patience and i feel you have that (it's a great quality to have also).

little tip then, just for you coz i am nice but don't anyone take that as weakness lol.

ok, you need to observe more to become more confident in any area. just observe and see if you fit in or --more that the environment suits you personally--, if you feel it does then you need to push yourself to experiment in that area. you need to venture slightly out of your comfort zones to do this.

so, where do you feel comfortable and where would you like to be? you've got to move gradually into where you want to be.

» Add a new message to this topic