FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My First Hotel Meet

My First Hotel Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A firend and I are organising a hotel meet and wondered if anyone had advice on how to make it work best. Are they unwritten rules about sneaking people into the room? Should we provide anything (condoms, water?) Are hotels usually ok with these should we play it low-key?

All advice appreciated (also any good hotels in and around Beds Bucks, Herts to have meets?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

Most hotels wouldn't bat an eyelid if people who weren't guests went up to your room, unless you havequite a few and none of them are staying the night. You can always meet them downstairs first, perhaps have a drink in the bar before going up to the room. You could supply drinks if you wish, but it's not essential. I would suggest have condom on hand just in case your meet 'forgets' theirs.

By *kalCouple  over a year ago

LONDON

It all depends on the hotel situation really. If it is large hotel and it is busy, then nobody will notice you, in a smaller hotel perhaps a low key is better I think and two can go first and the other/s soon after. We usually meet at the bar for drink, then go to the room.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice, its a large hotel during the day so hopefully it'll be ok. As I'm a Tgirl it'll probably be a bit more obvious if I meet in the bar first...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Premier inn expect it! Especially ones near clubs.

The Prem in West Brom do reduced rates for Xtasia members if you book in advance and tell them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Premier inn expect it! Especially ones near clubs.

The Prem in West Brom do reduced rates for Xtasia members if you book in advance and tell them."

Some of them have now got wise to extra guests in rooms tho. My friend was stopped at premier Inn by xstasia and I was stopped from Holiday Inn Sheffield cos it was a double room.

» Add a new message to this topic